PDA

View Full Version : BLOG: UFC 100 Picks

NateR
07-11-2009, 12:40 AM
From Matt's blog:

Well I was at the Fan Expo today out here in Las Vegas and I got to watch the weigh-ins on a big screen TV and I thought I would give my picks for the last three fights. I think Henderson will have a slight advantage against Bisping. I also think GSP will have a slight advantage against Thiago, and Brock will have a slight advantage against Frank Mir. None of these fights are definite, though, and Bisping, Thiago and Mir could definitely pull out victories. Just my two cents on what's going on this weekend.

Will talk more about the fights on Sunday. -matt

Hughes_GOAT
07-11-2009, 12:47 AM
c'mon Matt, just say Brock is gonna win!

Neezar
07-11-2009, 03:15 AM
Matt agrees with me! :happydancing:

:laugh: (Like, I know he went and read my picks and then went with those. lol)

Boomer
07-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Really wish I could be there ... that EXPO would have been a good time.

But I really want Thiago to beat GSP. Should be a good fight .. Thiago is probably throwing up after every meal and GSP probably has a shower curtain on the floor right now rolling in petroleum jelly.

(Not that I haven't done my share of hotel slip in slide ... but not before a fight. :dry: )

Once Alves beats GSP, Matt can beat him .. take the belt ... GSP will want a redemption match for the belt, fight Matt .... loose .... and everthing will be right in the world.

Thats how I see this playing out.

:D

WARRR MATT!!!

Llamafighter
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Really wish I could be there ... that EXPO would have been a good time.

But I really want Thiago to beat GSP. Should be a good fight .. Thiago is probably throwing up after every meal and GSP probably has a shower curtain on the floor right now rolling in petroleum jelly.

(Not that I haven't done my share of hotel slip in slide ... but not before a fight. :dry: )

Once Alves beats GSP, Matt can beat him .. take the belt ... GSP will want a redemption match for the belt, fight Matt .... loose .... and everthing will be right in the world.

Thats how I see this playing out.

:D

WARRR MATT!!!
That sounds like a perfect chain of events to me, Boom!!
That's why I think the UFC is waiting to announce anything. Alves wins, Matt gets him. GSP wins, not sure who they'll pick.

WAR ALVES!!

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Matt if you see GSP tell him I love him and he's my second or third favorite! :w00t:

Neezar
07-12-2009, 05:08 AM
From Matt's blog:

Well I was at the Fan Expo today out here in Las Vegas and I got to watch the weigh-ins on a big screen TV and I thought I would give my picks for the last three fights. I think Henderson will have a slight advantage against Bisping. I also think GSP will have a slight advantage against Thiago, and Brock will have a slight advantage against Frank Mir. None of these fights are definite, though, and Bisping, Thiago and Mir could definitely pull out victories. Just my two cents on what's going on this weekend.

Will talk more about the fights on Sunday. -matt

We were right! :happydancing:

:laugh: