PDA

View Full Version : Woman terrorizes Grandmother with death threats

Play The Man
07-07-2009, 07:06 PM
http://www.twincities.com/ci_12745544?IADID=Search-www.twincities.com-www.twincities.com

A Cambridge, Minn., woman accused of prank-calling her Forest Lake grandmother out of boredom now faces felony charges in the harassment.

Angel Marie Rawls, 21, told police she and another woman repeatedly called her grandma's cell phone because they were "bored" and "wanted to have some fun," according to a criminal complaint filed in Washington County District Court.

The pair called Rawls' grandmother and said "I'm gonna kill you," "You're going to die" and "I'm watching you," according to the complaint,

Rawls has been charged with eight counts, including felony harassment, felony terroristic threats, stalking and making obscene phone calls.

The friend, 20-year-old Christina Marie Johnson, also of Cambridge, has been charged as well. It allegedly was her cell phone the pair used to make the calls. Johnson was charged with five felonies, including harassment, terroristic threats and stalking, in addition to three misdemeanors.

These two young adult females are sociopaths! :angry:

Crisco
07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
The grandmother is pressing charges. HAHA.

rockdawg21
07-07-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm sure the grandmother had it coming to her. I do that to my grandmother all the time.

Crisco
07-07-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm sure the grandmother had it coming to her. I do that to my grandmother all the time.

Grandmothers can be such uppity biatches

rockdawg21
07-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Grandmothers can be such uppity biatches
Yeah, I'm sure it's just payback for all those years of not keeping the cookie jar full. Old grandma had it comin' for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

Miss Foxy
07-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I'd like to meet that girl and whoop her freakin *ss!! :punch:

Neezar
07-08-2009, 01:53 AM

:laugh:

TAZ HER!

rockdawg21
07-08-2009, 01:58 AM
:laugh:

TAZ HER!
Ah! You're a genius! I'm off to buy a taser now. I'll wear a cop's uniform and post it on YouTube, this is gonna be great!