PDA

View Full Version : "Gangster Government" being run by Obama

rockdawg21
07-07-2009, 06:34 PM
"Gangster Government" is the term coined by Michael Barone to describe our government. It couldn't be closer to the truth!

Now we've moved into the realm of gangster government. We have gangster government when the Federal Government has set up a new cartel and private businesses now have to go begging with their hand out to their local, hopefully well politically connected, Congressman or their Senator so they can buy a peace offering for that local business. Is that the kind of country we are going to have in the future?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHP5UM6WgZM

The story Mrs. Bachmann told us about that 90-year old, $15,000,000 dealership being forced to close is horrible!

Crisco
07-07-2009, 07:01 PM
That is so racist.

Just because Obama is black they call him a gangsters.

I'm calling Sharpton.

rockdawg21
07-07-2009, 07:12 PM
That is so racist.

Just because Obama is black they call him a gangsters.

I'm calling Sharpton.
Note, the term wasn't "gangsta" but "gangster". They were definitely referring to his white half and that he spent some years in Chicago!

Crisco
07-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Note, the term wasn't "gangsta" but "gangster". They were definitely referring to his white half and that he spent some years in Chicago!

Your a horrible biggot.

Cracka.

Tyburn
07-07-2009, 07:25 PM
:blink: I dont get it.

He's blamed for being a push over for non military action in Korea....but he's bullying in Congress??

:laugh: "Welcome to Britian Mr Prime Minister" :ninja: He'd be considered a Republican by English standards :laugh:

rockdawg21
07-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Your a horrible biggot.I did my best! :cry:
BTW, you're a horrible typist! :tongue0011:
Cracka.:whip:

logrus
07-08-2009, 06:48 AM
Well this country needs to be ran by somebody, why not a crime lord. Hell we have had 2 mnan whores, a special needs, a cross dresser and a fruit cake running this country. The last though is speculation I might add.