PDA

View Full Version : BLOG: Jens and Kannika Pulver

NateR
07-06-2009, 06:25 PM
From Matt's blog:

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of going up and being a part of Jens and Kannika's wedding. I wish I had some pictures to show you all, but I had a great time. Got to meet up with a lot of old friends: Able Pulver, Tony Fryklund, Tim Sylvia, Monte Cox, and Robbie was up there as well.

The rehearsal was Friday night, the wedding was Saturday night, and I left the reception early enough to make the 4-hour trip back. I got home at 2 o'clock in the morning, woke up Sunday morning and did some stuff with my family. The 4th of July celebration in Hillsboro was somewhat postponed due to weather, so Sunday night we set off our own fireworks and also watched Hillsboro's own fireworks show from a distance. All in all, a great weekend with the best thing being my buddy Jens getting married to a good girl. Congrats and I wish them the best.

Had some extra footage left over from my last fight so Nate put some of it together for a couple of videos. I haven't seen them yet but here you go:

Splitting logs in Hillsboro and training at the HIT Squad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1J3keIL8FA

Cutting weight in Vegas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDkD9U-sTyw

Talk to you all next week. -matt

rearnakedchoke
07-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Congrats Jens ...

Neezar
07-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Congratulations to Jens and Kannika. :wub:

MattHughesRocks
07-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Well God bless those guys who "roll" with Matt as he's getting ready for a fight...that would be one bad day for most everyone :laugh:

Congrats to the Pulver's.It's always nice to read about a woman making an honest man out of her boyfriend :laugh:

Tyburn
07-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Well God bless those guys who "roll" with Matt as he's getting ready for a fight...that would be one bad day for most everyone :laugh:

Congrats to the Pulver's.It's always nice to read about a woman making an honest man out of her boyfriend :laugh:
:mellow: Yes, quite :blink:

:laugh:

I am very pleased that Jens is happy :)

SteveT
07-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Nate, my girlfriend wants to thank you for the shot of Matt skipping and the video of his weigh-in.

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
07-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Matt demonstrated some pretty fancy footwork with the jumprope....

Maybe the Dancing with the Stars isnt such a bad idea after all......:)

I'd vote for you!:wink:

NateR
07-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Nate, my girlfriend wants to thank you for the shot of Matt skipping and the video of his weigh-in.

So is that why, after less than a day, that second video has close to 2000 views and the first video hasn't even reached 700 yet? :blink:

Tyburn
07-07-2009, 08:01 PM
So is that why, after less than a day, that second video has close to 2000 views and the first video hasn't even reached 700 yet? :blink:
:laugh: :laugh:

Bonnie
07-07-2009, 09:23 PM

:unsure-1: Let me go look at it again... :laugh:

Bonnie
07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Matt demonstrated some pretty fancy footwork with the jumprope....

Maybe the Dancing with the Stars isnt such a bad idea after all......:)

I'd vote for you!:wink:

The man can jump a rope. He definitely has timing and coordination. :happydancing:

SteveT
07-07-2009, 11:11 PM

:laugh: :laugh: probably...but what can I do, it's not like I can beat up the guy she enjoys drooling over. :unsure-1:

SteveT
07-07-2009, 11:14 PM
The man can jump a rope. He definitely has timing and coordination. :happydancing:

lol I'm sure it's his timing and coordination that you ladies are looking at :laugh:

Tyburn
07-07-2009, 11:27 PM
lol I'm sure it's his timing and coordination that you ladies are looking at :laugh:
HEY!!! its been a while!! glad to see you back!! :)

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
07-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I was trying to comment on his excellent skill and coordination.....
but if everyone else is going to focus on the weigh ins.....:)

gives a whole new meaning to "whitie tighties":ashamed:
or were they blue?:Whistle:

I cant remember....:wink:

I had better go watch it again:wink:

make that 2001 views Nate:happydancing:

Matts#1Fan...Dr.Tonya
07-08-2009, 12:47 AM
GRAY!!!!!!

not that I was looking:Whistle:

Neezar
07-08-2009, 01:50 AM
:unsure-1: Let me go look at it again... :laugh:

Bonnie! :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Well it wasn't because I...I mean they just want to look at a scale :unsure-1:

Llamafighter
07-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Awesome videos, Nate.
Matt's boxing looked awesome. He'll get a standing KO before he retires.

Congrats to Jens!

canadiancountryboy
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Liked Jens wedding video. Was just thinking, not a wedding one would want to crash and pick a fight. LOL That line of groomsmen would be a tough gauntlet. Let's see Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn handle that wedding!!