PDA

View Full Version : does innocent blood still cry out

Tyburn
07-05-2009, 07:10 PM
:huh:

I want to ask a few Questions...and ask you if you believe that these things still occure today. If not...what do you believe has changed so they dont

*Do Curses still exist from Evil sources?
*Can/Does GOD still Curse?
*Does innocent Blood spilled still cry out to GOD?
*Do Prophets still exist?

Chuck
07-05-2009, 08:25 PM

I want to ask a few Questions...and ask you if you believe that these things still occure today. If not...what do you believe has changed so they dont

Yes I think so...
Yes He can... does he? I'm not sure but I believe some OT curses are still in effect...
Yes
Yes

warriorlion
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Yes curse do still exist - witches aim to place curses on christians al the time.

Yes God is unchanging, he is the same today yesterday and forever (Malachi 3:6 and Hebrews13:8, also James 1:17)

Yes I believe it still does, as God is a Holy God and see's all things, the spilling of innocent blood would cry out.

Yes they do

Chuck
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes curse do still exist - witches aim to place curses on christians al the time.

Yes God is unchanging, he is the same today yesterday and forever (Malachi 3:6 and Hebrews13:8, also James 1:17)

Yes I believe it still does, as God is a Holy God and see's all things, the spilling of innocent blood would cry out.

Yes they do

Great Minds think alike :)

Tyburn
07-05-2009, 10:44 PM

Yes they do
:blink: do you really think GOD still curses people to the third generation :unsure-1:

Tyburn
07-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes I think so...
Yes He can... does he? I'm not sure but I believe some OT curses are still in effect...
Yes
Yes
care to expound Chuck :huh:

MattHughesRocks
07-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Chuck sent me in to say....he's too busy :laugh:

care to expound Chuck :huh:

Neezar
07-06-2009, 04:50 AM

What is this all about?

Chuck
07-06-2009, 04:58 AM
Chuck sent me in to say....he's too busy :laugh:

Actually you're right :wink:

It's Midnight here and I need to get to bed but I'll try to answer with a little more Dave-Ku tomorrow...

MattHughesRocks
07-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Oh, now he starts showing up on a regular basis :blink:

:laugh:

Good night Chuck!

Actually you're right :wink:

It's Midnight here and I need to get to bed but I'll try to answer with a little more Dave-Ku tomorrow...

TheDotComKid
07-18-2009, 04:31 AM

yes I belive that evil people who have real faith in the power of evil and Satan can possibly curse others,just like christians can make miricles happen through faith and prayer

I think a curse might be something that god bestows upon a family for the sin that the heads of the family commited."for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me," exodus 20:5

I am not sure that innocent blood even exsits since we are all born into sin

yes I think they do but they are very few and most of the "prophets" today are dangerous liars.

Chris F
07-18-2009, 04:35 AM

Yes on all accounts.