PDA

View Full Version : UFC Undisputed 09

Chris F
02-03-2009, 01:25 AM
I was wandering how many have seen the trailers from the game. They are all over Youtube. There may already be a thread for this but I did not see one. I won;t get to play it because it will only be on PS3 and Xbox360.

TexasRN
02-03-2009, 01:38 AM
I wish they'd find a way to make it a Wii game. It would be a blast then! :laugh:

~Amy

Max
02-03-2009, 04:45 AM
it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.

VCURamFan
02-03-2009, 04:47 AM
it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.You would suck!!!:frantics:

Max
02-03-2009, 05:29 AM
You would suck!!!:frantics:
no game that is created for all 3 systems is as good on the Wii as it is on 360 or PS3.

VCURamFan
02-03-2009, 06:27 AM
no game that is created for all 3 systems is as good on the Wii as it is on 360 or PS3.O I agree. It's just that I've already got the Wii & can't afford to drop an extra $400 on a 360 since I'm saving up for the Vegas trip!:wacko:

Chris F
02-03-2009, 06:42 AM
O I agree. It's just that I've already got the Wii & can't afford to drop an extra $400 on a 360 since I'm saving up for the Vegas trip!:wacko:

You can get a 360 for 199.00 And in April Sony has ssaid they plan to lover the PS3. So since they game is not out till june maybe you can still get it.

TexasRN
02-03-2009, 07:01 AM
it looks like it is going to be a good game. and if it were on the Wii it would suck.

I love my Wii. I suck at real video games so the Wii is perfect for me.

~Amy

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 07:02 AM
it may take a few years to get it right. there are just so many variables in MMA, that it would be hard to replicate it in a game. i'll still want to play it.

Moose
02-03-2009, 07:43 AM
it may take a few years to get it right. there are just so many variables in MMA, that it would be hard to replicate it in a game. i'll still want to play it.

They got boxing right with Fight Night Round 3, but that's only a fraction of the overall sport, as you know. What I've seen of the game, reversing position seems to be pretty easy.

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 07:49 AM
They got boxing right with Fight Night Round 3, but that's only a fraction of the overall sport, as you know. What I've seen of the game, reversing position seems to be pretty easy.

Fight Night is sweet. i just want to see how they handle submission escapes, posturing up in guards, takedown defense, etc.

jason2130
02-03-2009, 10:25 AM
i just wanna create a fighter like in the old one and hope after you train it up, win a title in single player a couple times you can take it online to fight others :D

i gotta find it, more i think about it the more i wanna play my old one lol

Jonlion
02-03-2009, 12:13 PM
I hope there is flash knockdowns, flash subs, like not just a beat down bar of energy, you know at any time, if caught, you could lose, obviously can't happen all the time but i want the element of randomness.

And please dont let it be a button bashing exercise or too complicated, it is a fine line but i hope they get it right.

Llamafighter
02-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I hope there is flash knockdowns, flash subs, like not just a beat down bar of energy, you know at any time, if caught, you could lose, obviously can't happen all the time but i want the element of randomness.

And please dont let it be a button bashing exercise or too complicated, it is a fine line but i hope they get it right.

I've seen a couple demos and it does look like they have flash KO's. Dana talked about on a certain date during the year that players would have the opportunity to fight Dana!

Moose
02-03-2009, 05:44 PM
i just wanna create a fighter like in the old one and hope after you train it up, win a title in single player a couple times you can take it online to fight others :D

i gotta find it, more i think about it the more i wanna play my old one lol

Dude, were you playing Pokemon?

Chris F
02-03-2009, 06:17 PM
you can see and read about it at ufcdisputed.com. They have a few trailers and some info about it.

cheachea
02-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm a little bummed out that we won't be able to play as the terminator , I mean Fedor .

jason2130
02-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Dude, were you playing Pokemon?

sadly.... i can admit it... i have played pokemon on my old gameboy :cry:

but not that time :D i was talking about ufc sudden impact, you could create a fighter, pick its styles of fighting, train up skills between fights, and choose multiple styles

only thing that woulda helped make it funner was online play it it has online play, and multiple people on the forum has it, we could have some forum championships :D providing some of us have the same game systems

i figure there is gonna be a bunch of simularities to its and WWE's Raw vs Smakedown, since same company makes it

Jonlion
02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
I have already called this forum out on the matter!

Im on the PS3 and name is Jonlion, and will gladly look forward to beating all and sundry on the UFC game.

We can set up some tournements or something!

I am like a country, i may be small but i pack a mighty punch!

good old England!!!! ha ha

Hopefully it promises to be a lot of fun!

cheachea
02-04-2009, 12:12 AM
My xbox name is deftonesman for anyone who wants to throwdown. I have to get another xbox live card first, cuz my old one has expired :sad:

jason2130
02-04-2009, 12:13 AM
I have already called this forum out on the matter!

Im on the PS3 and name is Jonlion, and will gladly look forward to beating all and sundry on the UFC game.

We can set up some tournements or something!

I am like a country, i may be small but i pack a mighty punch!

good old England!!!! ha ha

Hopefully it promises to be a lot of fun!

nice! i got a xbox360 and ps3, but love my ps3 wanted to get it for ps3 but everytime i do everyone else gets a 360 version, im up for some forum battles......... in may :sad: it needs to hurry up and get here lol

Jason 16
02-04-2009, 03:13 AM

yep its all about timeing with the reversals just like in the wwe games which the ufc game looks alot alike