PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update on american travels

Jonlion
06-29-2009, 06:14 PM
I can lay down some more interesting tales at a later date but time is against me at the moment!

Just to say America is great, Texas is awesome and so far all is good. Eating has been my main past time but hanging around the lakes has been a lot of fun.

San Francisco was cool and have been real lucky to hear some brilliant sermons whilst here and surrounded by people that love jesus and i have been enjoying that.

Enjoyed my first Texan wedding and i really love how the church engages so much more with people than the English one does.

More later on but i would recommend looking up Matt Chandler, the man is amazing and what he preached at the Village Church, Texas blew my mind and helped me understand so many things regarding my faith and love of christ.

I feel real good.

Thats me for now, hopefully i can post some more later on!

rockdawg21
06-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Good to see you're enjoying your trip Jon!

Crisco
06-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

Jonlion
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

I'm still working on that but i'll have some for ya'll at some point!

rockdawg21
06-29-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm still working on that but i'll have some for ya'll at some point!
You must be in west Texas :laugh:

Bonnie
06-30-2009, 05:26 AM
Jon, I didn't realize you were here already.

WELCOME to TEXAS! :)

Llamafighter
06-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Jon let me know when I should plan on meeting up with you and CrisCo! Welcome to the greatest country on the planet:wink:

Crisco
06-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Jon let me know when I should plan on meeting up with you and CrisCo! Welcome to the greatest country on the planet:wink:

I'd prefer if we could do it on a Saturday or Sunday that he is here. I can't afford to use the sick days :cry:

Jonlion
06-30-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll let you know soon!

And I have got an American number now that i'll PM you with!

Thanks for the welcome, so far Texas has been great!

VCURamFan
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM
I'll let you know soon!

And I have got an American number now that i'll PM you with!

Thanks for the welcome, so far Texas has been great!Welcome to America, Jon! Hope you're having a great time, I hear Texas is great.

Llamafighter
07-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Just an update on Jon's behalf! I know he has not had access to the forum in a few weeks.My wife and I are meeting up with Jon and his girlfriend before they go to see the musical Chicago tonight. We've been talking via texts (those of you who know me know my dislike of talking any other way:) I'm looking forward to meeting yet another of our awesome forum members if only for a short time.
More later