PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson heartattack***Dead***

Pages : 1 [2]

MattHughesRocks
07-04-2009, 02:36 PM
And sometimes...it's just really nice when someone stops posting with you :laugh:

No sh**t....

I won't say what I really think at this point... I will just hope that certain people are able to carry on civilized conversations with me beyond this thread. Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen.

logrus
07-04-2009, 06:17 PM
No sh**t....

I won't say what I really think at this point... I will just hope that certain people are able to carry on civilized conversations with me beyond this thread. Sadly, I don't think that's gonna happen.

JB if they can do it with me, Then they will most definitely do it for you... :tongue0011:

J.B.
07-04-2009, 08:22 PM
And sometimes...it's just really nice when someone stops posting with you :laugh:

I'll save them the trouble

Hughes_GOAT
07-05-2009, 06:34 AM
No sh**t....

civilized? says the guy who's a huge supporter of a musician/pedophile and boxer/rapist.

MattHughesRocks
07-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Hey! Stop calling MJ a boxer! :angry:

civilized? says the guy who's a huge supporter of a musician/pedophile and boxer/rapist.

Jason 16
07-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey! Stop calling MJ a boxer! :angry:
why:rolleyes:

Bonnie
07-05-2009, 05:47 PM

GOAT, I just saw where each person who wins the MJ lottery gets two tickets. Who are you taking.......JB? :laugh:

:tongue0011:

Chuck
07-05-2009, 07:30 PM
GOAT, I just saw where each person who wins the MJ lottery gets two tickets. Who are you taking.......JB? :laugh:

:tongue0011:

I entered the online drawing.... :huh:

Chuck
07-05-2009, 07:31 PM

You're a little more bitter then normal recently....

What gives amigo?

Bonnie
07-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I entered the online drawing.... :huh:

I think you should take GOAT if you win; give him a thrill er two before he says his goodbyes to MJ. Ya know, help him find closure. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-05-2009, 08:30 PM
:laugh:

I think you should take GOAT if you win; give him a thrill er two before he says his goodbyes to MJ. Ya know, help him find closure. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
He's deeply saddened by the loss of MJ but he's just too macho to admit it :laugh:

:duck:

What gives amigo?

Hughes_GOAT
07-05-2009, 08:56 PM

What gives amigo?
not bitter, just don't like peds and rapists.

kevint13
07-05-2009, 08:59 PM
It is amazing how people can only focus on the negative of his life. He was a fantastic singer and entertainer, but yet if you say you love his music then you are labeled for celebrating his life because he was an alleged pedophile.

Well, let me give you a rundown of some other famous people and their mistakes:

Michael Jordan - adultry
Randy Couture - adultry
Kobe Bryant - rape/adultry

Seems no one seems to care about these and likely won't when they are gone. I'm not saying that these mistakes are the same as Michael Jackson's, but they always seem to be overlooked.

Steve McNair was just murdered, should we not celebrate his football career because he was found with his alleged girlfriend even though he was married?

Maybe the term of 'celebrating life' is not correct and we should just celebrate their accomplishments.

Hughes_GOAT
07-05-2009, 10:09 PM
adultery, no. i'm with you on the rape though. raping or molesting is about the worst thing a person can do to someone else, why does it matter what entertainment value they bring? raping/molesting supercede all those things. there are plenty of rapists and pedos around the world who have talent but never made the big time like Wacko and Tyson did, but i won't be paying respects to them either. funny thing is, he was Muslim. a lot of people consider that worse. he's definitely in hell now.

Chuck
07-06-2009, 03:50 AM
adultery, no. i'm with you on the rape though. raping or molesting is about the worst thing a person can do to someone else, why does it matter what entertainment value they bring? raping/molesting supercede all those things. there are plenty of rapists and pedos around the world who have talent but never made the big time like Wacko and Tyson did, but i won't be paying respects to them either. funny thing is, he was Muslim. a lot of people consider that worse. he's definitely in hell now.

Kobe is a Laker and an accused rapist... how come you don't come down on the Laker/Kobe fans like you do on the MJ fans??

Same difference right?

Neezar
07-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Kobe is a Laker and an accused rapist... how come you don't come down on the Laker/Kobe fans like you do on the MJ fans??

Same difference right?

Let's start a thread about Kobe and see if he does! :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Yeah, hopefully this thread will be buried by Tuesday along with MJ it's really been over posted in :blink:

Neezar
07-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Yeah, hopefully this thread will be buried by Tuesday along with MJ it's really been over posted in :blink:

You're just jealous because you didn't start the thread.

MattHughesRocks
07-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Well kinda...yeah :laugh: I actually came in to post the news and it was already there:angry:

You're just jealous because you didn't start the thread.

logrus
07-06-2009, 04:45 AM

I agree 100%

Hughes_GOAT
07-06-2009, 06:00 AM

Same difference right?
nah, Kobe isn't being praised here. i came down on Tyson here when JB and Michelle were talking about him.

Hughes_GOAT
07-06-2009, 06:01 AM
Let's start a thread about Kobe and see if he does! :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
07-06-2009, 06:02 AM
I agree 100%
thanks

matthughesfan21
07-06-2009, 11:41 PM
oh well, it doesn't matter who likes his music or not...He is burning in hell right now, so I don't think its necessary to argue it anymore, he is now finally getting the repurcussions of his actions

Tyburn
07-06-2009, 11:54 PM
I dont know why this thread has got so nasty.

I know its upset several people deeply.

I think regardless of MJ whether he actually did what he was accused of or not...which frankly, none of you know with anything other then speculation...yeah not even you Andreas....

...it is not something to be glad of, that anyone has died, particularly if you dont know what has happened to their Soul...and if I were some of you, I wouldnt be making myself out to know the mind of GOD when it comes down to where Jackson might be right now.

Some of you need to remember where you are, you also need to show a little bit of decency...have some respect for people who might be mourning the loss of him on purely a musical level...noone should gloat in the death of another, however fallen they were.

I'm dissapointed to be honnest in a few of you that I thought knew better...with some levels of immaturity its expected a thread like this will get out of hand...with others its truely shameful.

I have received personal complaints about this thread :sad:

Neezar
07-07-2009, 02:00 AM

NOOOOooooo! Surely, you jest! :huh:

que
07-07-2009, 02:27 AM

I think regardless of MJ whether he actually did what he was accused of or not...which frankly, none of you know with anything other then speculation...yeah not even you Andreas....

...it is not something to be glad of, that anyone has died, particularly if you dont know what has happened to their Soul...and if I were some of you, I wouldnt be making myself out to know the mind of GOD when it comes down to where Jackson might be right now.

Some of you need to remember where you are, you also need to show a little bit of decency...have some respect for people who might be mourning the loss of him on purely a musical level...noone should gloat in the death of another, however fallen they were.

I'm dissapointed to be honnest in a few of you that I thought knew better...with some levels of immaturity its expected a thread like this will get out of hand...with others its truely shameful.

this may be the single wisest post you have ever made IMHO

kudos

MattHughesRocks
07-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Gezz Dave, what are you? The Michale Jackson moral police? Talk about an oxymoron :laugh:
Jackson will be buried tomorrow and by tomorrow night this thread will die and be buried to so anyone who wants to get it out...nows the time :laugh:
And for those who are offended by the this, by all means go look in another one.You don't have to come in a read this one for cryin' out loud :blink:

I know...I'm bad, I'm bad...I'm really really bad...http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/billiejean.gif

Chuck
07-07-2009, 03:50 AM
I know...I'm bad, I'm bad...I'm really really bad...http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/billiejean.gif
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Glad you liked it Chuck. Now all I need to do is change my MattHughesRocks to DirtyDiana :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chuck
07-07-2009, 04:28 AM
Glad you liked it Chuck. Now all I need to do is change my MattHughesRocks to DirtyDiana :laugh:

LOL.... Will I know you're not a Smooth Criminal.... so you MUST be Dirty Diana... :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-07-2009, 04:51 AM
HEE HEEE! :w00t:

LOL.... Will I know you're not a Smooth Criminal.... so you MUST be Dirty Diana... :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
07-07-2009, 06:01 AM
he was Muslim, talked **** about Jews (FACT). so he's still in hell, even if you're delusional enough to think he's not a ped. you can claim he didn't molest boys Dave, just as i can say OJ is innocent, right? but he admitted to taking showers with them, having alcohol in the room with them, sleeping with them while they wore underwear. police found life size blow up dolls of children. he did it Dave. i don't need a home video. so yes, i'm glad he's in hell. your sanctimonious posts crack me up.

logrus
07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
he was Muslim, talked **** about Jews (FACT). so he's still in hell, even if you're delusional enough to think he's not a ped. you can claim he didn't molest boys Dave, just as i can say OJ is innocent, right? but he admitted to taking showers with them, having alcohol in the room with them, sleeping with them while they wore underwear. police found life size blow up dolls of children. he did it Dave. i don't need a home video. so yes, i'm glad he's in hell. your sanctimonious posts crack me up.

Figures, Nobody cared that Elvis at 25 was banging a 14 year old, why would anyone care about what Jackson did.

Truth is down the line a post will be made about something similar to this, and everyone who was on Jacksons defense will be screaming for swift, vengeful justice.

Play The Man
07-07-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530361,00.html

A day before New York Rep. Peter King called Michael Jackson a “pervert” unworthy of nonstop media coverage, the aunt of a U.S. soldier killed in Afghanistan on the same day Jackson died asked why her nephew's death went virtually unnoticed while the King of Pop got memorial shrines across the country.

"Mr. Jackson received days of wall-to-wall coverage in the media," Martha Gillis wrote to the Washington Post. "Where was the coverage of my nephew or the other soldiers who died that week?"

Gillis' nephew, Lt. Brian Bradshaw, 24, died in Kheyl, Afganistan, of wounds suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle. Bradshaw, of Steilacoom, Wash., was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division in Fort Richardson, Alaska. He was one of at least 13 U.S. soldiers to die in Afghanistan since Jackson's death on June 25.

Bradshaw's mother, Mary, said she agreed with Gillis, saying the nonstop coverage of Jackson's death has become "totally ridiculous" and laughable.

"I can watch the news many nights and there's no mention of what's going on in Afghanistan or Iraq and there's boys dying over there," Bradshaw told FOXNews.com. "Oh God, I can't talk."

Gillis, of Springfield, Va., could not be reached for comment. In her letter to the Washington Post, she described Bradshaw as a "thoroughly decent person with a wry sense of humor" who loved history, particularly the Civil War.

"He had old-fashioned values and believed that military service was patriotic and that actions counted more than talk," Gillis wrote. "He wasn't much for talking, although he could communicate volumes with a raised eyebrow."

Bradshaw, who graduated from Pacific Lutheran University, was the product of a military family. His father, Paul, is a retired National Guard helicopter pilot, and his mother is a retired Army nurse. Bradshaw was buried Monday following a service at St. John's Bosco Church in Lakewood, Wash.

"He was a search-and-rescue volunteer, an altar boy, a camp counselor," Gillis' letter continued. "He carried the hopes and dreams of his parents willingly on his shoulders. What more than that did Michael Jackson do or represent that earned him memorial 'shrines,' while this soldier's death goes unheralded?"

Gillis said the only media outlets that covered Bradshaw's death were in his hometown of Steilacoom, Wash., and those where he was stationed before his deployment in March.

We, as Americans, really have our priorities out of order. :sad:

Bonnie
07-07-2009, 06:07 PM

I couldn't agree with you more. :wacko:

I just came home and turned the tv on and every one of my local channels is carrying this as well as the major cable news. I have no problem with family and friends and fans paying their respects, but what is going on, to me, is way beyond that. It's idolatry. This has been 24/7 since his death and now the service (or whatever this is supposed to be) is taking up every major and local news channel. This is wrong. IMHO

logrus
07-07-2009, 07:05 PM

The funny part is Foxnews has done nothing but talk and cover the MJ media extravaganza today.

Tyburn
07-07-2009, 07:11 PM

Just four years later, Londoners are more in uproar about the fact their tickets to the 50MJ gigs may not be refunded....then what happened with the 7/7 bombings. :unsure-1:

Dont feel your the only ones to have the wrong priorities this week...At least if Jackson had died on the 25th August...you'd still remember 9/11 the following month...meanwhile...its only take four years for some of us to forget our recent equivilent :sad:

Neezar
07-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Jackson will be buried tomorrow and by tomorrow night this thread will die and be buried to so anyone who wants to get it out...nows the time :laugh:

In before the lock! :happydancing:

Oh wait.....:unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2009, 03:05 AM
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change~

MJ

The End

Mac
07-08-2009, 03:16 AM
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make a change~

MJ

The End

Are you telling me i need to shave ?:laugh:

you didnt expect me to go quietly did you :tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Asshole :laugh:

Are you telling me i need to shave ?:laugh:

you didnt expect me to go quietly did you :tongue0011: :tongue0011: :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2009, 03:54 AM
http://video.nytimes.com/video/2009/07/07/us/1194841401033/the-michael-jackson-memorial.html

Mac
07-08-2009, 04:05 AM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/uhmname/bad_michael.jpg

NateR
07-08-2009, 07:09 AM
He's still dead right?

Mac
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
He's still dead right?

Well i guess there were a few folks that thought he had came back to life at the funeral . Turns out it was actually barbara walters , not MJ

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2009, 04:52 PM
STOP IT :angry:

( it was Liza Mac)

Tyburn
07-08-2009, 07:57 PM
STOP IT :angry:

( it was Liza Mac)

Mac
07-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Ed McMahon died this week. He was a great entertainer, but prior to his stage accomplishments he was a distinguished Marine Corps fighter pilot in WWII earning six Air Medals and attaining the rank of Colonel. He was discharged in 1946 and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the CA Air National Guard.

Farrah Fawcett died this week after a long career in Hollywood as an actress. After she was diagnosed with cancer, she became an activist for cancer treatment and devoted her last remaining years encouraging people to seek treatment. She documented her plight on film and used it to encourage others to stay positive and upbeat despite their diagnosis and suffering.

Michael Jackson died this week. He was perhaps one of the greatest singers of modern time. He will also be remembered for his eccentric lifestyle that included sleeping with a chimpanzee, living in a carnival-like atmosphere at Neverland, his fascination with Peter Pan, and his numerous masks and costumes. He also admitted to finding pleasure sleeping with young boys and paying out millions of dollars in settlements to the families of these boys despite being acquitted by a court on one allegation of sexual molestation.

QUESTION - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for today? (Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

QUESTION - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama?

(Hint - It wasn't the first two.)

Need we say more??

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2009, 04:06 AM
No...you didn't need to say anything more like 3 posts ago :laugh:

Mac
07-09-2009, 10:12 PM
While the focus today, tomorrow and for the next God-knows-how-many-days will be the death of a pop culture icon; while many will mourn, wail and quite literally make fools of themselves over it and while many will speak endlessly about it, allow me, if only for a moment, to remind us all that others have died this month; others whose lives were cut short; others who leave behind loved ones and whose families will dearly miss them; families who'll suffer with much more dignity and honor than we'll be exposed to on the tube in the coming days.
Yes... it's true... we've suffered a great loss... but forgive me while I tell you that I'm not talking about the king of pop music.
These American military members died in Iraq and Afghanistan in June, 2009:
Sergeant Justin J. Duffy
Specialist Christopher M. Kurth
Specialist Charles D. Parrish
Lance C or p or al Robert D. Ulmer
Staff Sergeant Edmond L. Lo
Sergeant Joshua W. Soto
Captain Kafele H. Sims
Specialist Chancell or A. Keesling
And these members of our U.S. Armed Forces died in Afghanistan this month:
Sergeant Jones, Ricky D.
Specialist Munguia Rivas, Rodrigo A.
Command Master Chief Petty Officer Garber, Jeffrey J.
1st Sergeant Blair, John D.
Sergeant Smith, Paul G.
Staff Sergeant Melton, Joshua
Sergeant 1st Class Dupont, Kevin A.
Specialist O'Neill, Jonathan C.
Chief Warrant Officer Richardson Jr., Ricky L.
Specialist Silva, Eduardo S.
Lance C or p or al Whittle, Joshua R.
Maj or Barnes, Rocco M.
Maj or Jenrette, Kevin M.
Staff Sergeant Beale, John C.
Specialist J or dan, Jeffrey W.
Specialist Griemel, Jarrett P.
Specialist Hernandez I, Roberto A.
Sergeant Obakrairur, Jasper K.
Staff Sergeant Hall, Jeffrey A.
Private 1st Class Ogden, Matthew D.
Private 1st Class Wilson, Matthew W.
Let's remember and honor this day those whose deaths are truly impacting. If you are so inclined please pass this on to all of your friends . This is just a tragic reminder of the loss our military families go through every day, these are the heroes, these are my icons!

Mac
07-11-2009, 04:03 AM
When Jako got into heaven he was black again

He went to God and asked " God , can you please turn me white ?"

next thing ya know..................

HI FOLKS , BILLY MAYS HERE ...................

MattHughesRocks
07-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Yeah keep this thread at the top Mac :laugh:

Look what I got today

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/bluebirdtats/MichaelJackson.jpg

NateR
07-11-2009, 05:49 AM
Saturday, July 11th, 2009 at 12:46 AM... Wacko Jacko is still dead.

Mac
07-13-2009, 02:20 AM
Saturday, July 11th, 2009 at 12:46 AM... Wacko Jacko is still dead.

Somone else just found out Mikey is pushing up daisys and just aint happy about it

Bad Words Warning !!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8