PDA

View Full Version : Shaq and Lebron now teammates

matthughesfan21
06-25-2009, 05:02 PM
The Suns and Cavs agreed to a trade today to send Shaq to Cleveland in exchange for Sasha Pavlovic, Ben Wallace, and a 2nd round pick and cash

Thoughts JB?:laugh:

rockdawg21
06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Who's Shaq and Lebron?

Chris F
06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Shaq is broken down and over the hill. He will help open up Lebron if they use an inside outside stye offense similar to the 1990's Knicks. If they stick to their isolation offense Shaq will be in the way and it will hurt Lebrons style. That is why Kobe wanted him shipped off.

J.B.
06-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Thoughts JB?:laugh:

I called it. :laugh:

I'm not happy about it though. :angry:

Steve Kerr has completely ruined the team that was a championship contender just two seasons ago. He made a bad trade to get Shaq and now he made a bad trade to get rid of him. What a bafoon.

Ben Wallace? Are you serious Steve? They should have at least asked for Sideshow Bob.

matthughesfan21
06-25-2009, 07:44 PM
I called it. :laugh:

I'm not happy about it though. :angry:

Steve Kerr has completely ruined the team that was a championship contender just two seasons ago. He made a bad trade to get Shaq and now he made a bad trade to get rid of him. What a bafoon.

Ben Wallace? Are you serious Steve? They should have least asked for Sideshow Bob.
hey, you got 500k also:laugh:

J.B.
06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Shaq is broken down and over the hill. He will help open up Lebron if they use an inside outside stye offense similar to the 1990's Knicks. If they stick to their isolation offense Shaq will be in the way and it will hurt Lebrons style. That is why Kobe wanted him shipped off.

He may be old, but the dude was awesome last season.

He led the Suns in points and rebounds, mostly because Amare was hurt, but Shaq is still considered to be the strongest and most physical player in the whole league. Kobe may have wanted him shipped off, but make no mistake that if Shaq was on that Lakers team last season, Boston would have lost.

Dumb move by Steve Kerr.

Short term soulution for Cleveland, but one that will probably put them over the top and get them a title next season.

J.B.
06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
hey, you got 500k also:laugh:

Yeah, 500k won't even keep the air conditioner running in America West Arena....:laugh:

J.B.
06-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Who's Shaq and Lebron?

The guys Pac is ducking :laugh:

rockdawg21
06-25-2009, 09:43 PM
The guys Pac is ducking :laugh:
LOL, can't say I blame him!

J.B.
06-25-2009, 09:44 PM
LOL, can't say I blame him!

Shaq VS Pac

Fight of the Century....

Pac by KO....

rockdawg21
06-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Haha, it's be like watching the Big Show get KOed by Mayweather!

J.B.
06-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Haha, it's be like watching the Big Show get KOed by Mayweather!

:laugh:

That was AWESOME!
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0331/box_g_mayweather_show_580.jpg

That really happened....

J.B.
06-25-2009, 10:16 PM
I keep forgetting to add that KO to PBF's resume every time we argue Rock.... that was the best of them all! lol

Chuck
06-25-2009, 10:28 PM
:laugh:

That was AWESOME!
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0331/box_g_mayweather_show_580.jpg

That really happened....

That's real???? :blink:

matthughesfan21
06-25-2009, 10:36 PM
That's real???? :blink:about as real as the WWE

J.B.
06-25-2009, 10:44 PM
That's real???? :blink:

Of course that's real!!!

And Nate can't come in here and say it's photoshopped either.... There is video evidence that proves Mayweather Ko'd Big Show.....right after he pummeled him with a steel chair! :laugh:

Chris F
06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
He may be old, but the dude was awesome last season.

He led the Suns in points and rebounds, mostly because Amare was hurt, but Shaq is still considered to be the strongest and most physical player in the whole league. Kobe may have wanted him shipped off, but make no mistake that if Shaq was on that Lakers team last season, Boston would have lost.

Dumb move by Steve Kerr.

Short term soulution for Cleveland, but one that will probably put them over the top and get them a title next season.

I think he will helkp the team, however only if they change the offense they run.

Chris F
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Of course that's real!!!

And Nate can't come in here and say it's photoshopped either.... There is video evidence that proves Mayweather Ko'd Big Show.....right after he pummeled him with a steel chair! :laugh:

It was very real. A pro boxer does not know how to sell punches. He(Big Show) had to have surgery after it

J.B.
06-26-2009, 05:15 AM
It was very real. A pro boxer does not know how to sell punches. He(Big Show) had to have surgery after it

Thats funny...:laugh:

rockdawg21
06-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Actually, in one of the shows building up to it, he broke Big Show's nose, of course, that wouldn't take much, but it was still pretty crazy that Big Show allowed it to even happen.