PDA

View Full Version : BLOG: Pat Flanigan's Blog - 18 June 2009

NateR
06-19-2009, 12:28 AM
From Matt's blog about Pat's blog:

Pat just posted this blog on his website about our trip last week. I was hoping he'd have it done a little earlier so I could add it to my blog yesterday, but if you want to read it, just click on the link below. -matt

http://www.patrickflanigan.com/blog.cfm

Boomer
06-21-2009, 08:22 AM
From Matt's blog about Pat's blog:

:blink: 12 rounds in 1.4 seconds ... :blink: Truly amazing. I could probably get one, maybe two off if I buttered my finger. :scared0015:

Good stuff.

Hey folks I just noticed that Pat wrote a "Patrick Tale" about his time at UFC 98. When you click on the link in this tread look over to the right side and click on "Stories from the Road". I don't think we ever crossed paths at the event which was unfortunate but check it out! Seems Pat got "the eye" from Mike Tyson for his enthusiasum for Matt.

Don't worry Pat . .if anything would have gone down you'd have a whole gang full of people right there with you. I've bitten a few ears off in my day. :ninja:

MattHughesRocks
06-21-2009, 03:35 PM
I can't find the Mike Tyson part.It's too long :sad:
(hint hint)

:blink: 12 rounds in 1.4 seconds ... :blink: Truly amazing. I could probably get one, maybe two off if I buttered my finger. :scared0015:

Good stuff.

Hey folks I just noticed that Pat wrote a "Patrick Tale" about his time at UFC 98. When you click on the link in this tread look over to the right side and click on "Stories from the Road". I don't think we ever crossed paths at the event which was unfortunate but check it out! Seems Pat got "the eye" from Mike Tyson for his enthusiasum for Matt.

Don't worry Pat . .if anything would have gone down you'd have a whole gang full of people right there with you. I've bitten a few ears off in my day. :ninja:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
:rolleyes: To fill you in Michelle he was ring side .. and said:

The introductions over and the corners cleared from the ring it is finally time to Get it on!
The two fighters are squaring off and sort of feeling each other out and I am already yelling so loud that I think Mike Tyson turned around and gave me a dirty look!

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Enjoyed the "Patrick Tale" of '98.

I still wish that RNC had panned out, but alls well that ends well. :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
06-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks Matt. Tyson could have knocked his block off to :laugh:

:rolleyes: To fill you in Michelle he was ring side .. and said:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Enjoyed the "Patrick Tale" of '98.

I still wish that RNC had panned out, but alls well that ends well. :happydancing:

Yea I was pretty excited at that part too. That 98 trip had so many different stories it was information overload. I enjoy reading other peoples perspectives. Already seems like 100 years ago though .. :blink:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Thanks Matt. Tyson could have knocked his block off to :laugh:

Pffttttt ... Not before he could put 12 shot gun rounds in him ... :tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
06-21-2009, 05:08 PM
He wasn't packing in the arena however, Mike Tyson always walks around with his guns....get it? Guns...:laugh:

Ok, I'm outta here now :laugh:

Pffttttt ... Not before he could put 12 shot gun rounds in him ... :tongue0011:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
He wasn't packing in the arena however, Mike Tyson always walks around with his guns....get it? Guns...:laugh:

Ok, I'm outta here now :laugh:

Oh I'm willing to bet he had a bootgun or little belt clip 22 .. or maybe even a sawed off strapped to the inside of the thigh!! :w00t:

Mike would look cool for about 1.4 seconds and then it would be like, "look at yea .. all full of holes and such. You should have just stayed sitt'n down." :cool:

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Yea I was pretty excited at that part too. That 98 trip had so many different stories it was information overload. I enjoy reading other peoples perspectives. Already seems like 100 years ago though .. :blink:

I bet it does seem unreal to you Boomer. One day your in Afghanistan, a short time later your at Matt's fight in Vegas with the gang (singing naughty songs :laugh: ), then back across the world again. :wink:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 05:17 PM
I bet it does seem unreal to you Boomer. One day your in Afghanistan, a short time later your at Matt's fight in Vegas with the gang (singing naughty songs :laugh: ), then back across the world again. :wink:

alllllways gotta bring up the past don't yea Bonnie .. I sing one little song about how I wanna be with whores and do drugs and suddenly I'm this monster ... :angry:

:laugh: Yes .. I have a hard time placing events these past 3 years ... :wink:

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 06:13 PM
alllllways gotta bring up the past don't yea Bonnie .. I sing one little song about how I wanna be with whores and do drugs and suddenly I'm this monster ... :angry:

:laugh: Yes .. I have a hard time placing events these past 3 years ... :wink:

Nah, just a "Rock Star", Boom. :laugh:

Ahh, Boomer, ya know I'm just teasing you. :ashamed: When's you're next peformance? :laugh:

Boomer
06-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Nah, just a "Rock Star", Boom. :laugh:

Ahh, Boomer, ya know I'm just teasing you. :ashamed: When's you're next peformance? :laugh:

:laugh: goood one ...

WITH YOU AT MATT'S NEXT FIGHT!!!!!! :headbanger: :)

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 06:25 PM
:laugh: goood one ...

WITH YOU AT MATT'S NEXT FIGHT!!!!!! :headbanger: :)

Can't wait.... :happydancing: