PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand gay people

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 03:46 AM
So, I'm flipping the channel On Demand-HBO.There is this "special" on with Rosie ODonnell who is having this cruise ship for gay couples and their kids.So...I have no idea why I'm watching it but I am :blink:
So...here is my big grand question.Why would a lesbian have a partner that looks,dresses,acts exactly like a man? If your a lesbian does that not mean you like girls? :wacko: Can anyone please explain this to me? Is it simply the vagina that these woman want but a "man" everywhere else? I'm confused ( but not sexually :laugh: )

I'm also wondering...how come most gay men couples are HOT on this "special"? It's so unfair....:unsure-1:

Jason 16
06-18-2009, 03:55 AM
halol:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 04:08 AM
Well your no help :huh:

Mac
06-18-2009, 04:16 AM
THose are not lesbians Michelle . Lesbians are those hot chicks you see making out on spike tv commercials . The manly women with whiskers , wolverine boots and carhart jeans are what i think are commonly refered to as "Dykes" , well at least thats the way i always thought it was.

Ever seen the ones where they guy will have a sex change operation to be a woman and marry another woman and call himself a lesbian ????????? WTF

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 04:21 AM
And I'm more confused then ever watching this show. I can not wait til it's over so I can go on with my life:blink:

Bonnie
06-18-2009, 05:10 AM
So, I'm flipping the channel On Demand-HBO.There is this "special" on with Rosie ODonnell who is having this cruise ship for gay couples and their kids.So...I have no idea why I'm watching it but I am :blink:
So...here is my big grand question.Why would a lesbian have a partner that looks,dresses,acts exactly like a man? If your a lesbian does that not mean you like girls? :wacko: Can anyone please explain this to me? Is it simply the vagina that these woman want but a "man" everywhere else? I'm confused ( but not sexually :laugh: )

I'm also wondering...how come most gay men couples are HOT on this "special"? It's so unfair....:unsure-1:

Actually, I think they want the "brain and thinking" of a woman in a guy's body, but since they can't get that...:wink:

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 05:21 AM
:laugh:

:ninja:

Actually, I think they want the "brain and thinking" of a woman in a guy's body, but since they can't get that...:wink:

Jason 16
06-18-2009, 05:39 AM
:laugh:

:ninja:
:sign0090: :ninja:

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 06:11 AM
Sorry, didn't know you were struggling :unsure-1:

:sign0090: :ninja:

Neezar
06-18-2009, 02:55 PM

That is why you marry and man and keep your best friend. :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
06-18-2009, 02:57 PM
THose are not lesbians Michelle . Lesbians are those hot chicks you see making out on spike tv commercials . The manly women with whiskers , wolverine boots and carhart jeans are what i think are commonly refered to as "Dykes" , well at least thats the way i always thought it was.

Ever seen the ones where they guy will have a sex change operation to be a woman and marry another woman and call himself a lesbian ????????? WTF
This .. ever watch the L word? Great show, no butches .. LOL .. those are real lesbians ...

rockdawg21
06-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Don't worry Michelle, they don't understand either.

Crisco
06-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Lol when it comes to the gays everyone is confused including =P muahahahahaha

See what I did there?

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 06:42 PM
No...:unsure-1: Can you PM me?

Lol when it comes to the gays everyone is confused including =P muahahahahaha

See what I did there?

Miss Foxy
06-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Im scared of theeeee bulldykes...It is a real phobia I have...:wacko: Gal on gal relationships are very over-rated.. Im sorry, but I don't think there is anything hotter than a nice looking MAN...A woman cannot compete with that IMHO...

Primadawn
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
OK, well if we're gonna talk about this, we have to include a discussion on strap-ons....THAT'S what I really don't get--even more than the fact that they make themselves LOOK like men...THEN they use a strap-on! I mean...if you want to have sex with a penis gals....uh....:unsure-1:

County Mike
06-18-2009, 09:32 PM
OK, well if we're gonna talk about this, we have to include a discussion on strap-ons....THAT'S what I really don't get--even more than the fact that they make themselves LOOK like men...THEN they use a strap-on! I mean...if you want to have sex with a penis gals....uh....:unsure-1:

Oh boy! It's getting hot in here.

MattHughesRocks
06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Well, that my friend...is exactly why I made this thread.I don't get it! :w00t:

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 03:14 AM
OK, well if we're gonna talk about this, we have to include a discussion on strap-ons....THAT'S what I really don't get--even more than the fact that they make themselves LOOK like men...THEN they use a strap-on! I mean...if you want to have sex with a penis gals....uh....:unsure-1: http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

matthughesfan21
06-19-2009, 03:20 AM

Ever seen the ones where they guy will have a sex change operation to be a woman and marry another woman and call himself a lesbian ????????? WTFI always thought of lesbians as the butches...the hot ones I always interpreted as bisexual

MattHughesRocks
06-19-2009, 03:23 AM
Oh we better not! :scared0011:

http://www.curevents.com/vb/images/smilies/worth.gif

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 03:50 AM
Oh we better not! :scared0011:You mods need to create a "MHF - After Dark" section which one must be 18+ to enter.:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
06-19-2009, 04:09 AM
Well that idea just sunk like a ton of bricks :laugh:

You mods need to create a "MHF - After Dark" section which one must be 18+ to enter.:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
06-19-2009, 04:15 AM
http://www.popeater.com/music/article/cher-supports-daughter-chazs-sex-change/532626?icid=main|main|dl2|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.p opeater.com%2Fmusic%2Farticle%2Fcher-supports-daughter-chazs-sex-change%2F532626 :huh:

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 04:28 AM
Well that idea just sunk like a ton of bricks :laugh:What, you actually thought that idea had a chance of passing inspection?? :laugh:

Well, as long as we're wasting Nate's time with useless requests, could you ask him if he'd be willing to post his personal number for anyone who might have a technical problem with the forum?:Whistle:

MattHughesRocks
06-19-2009, 04:32 AM
Oh I have that number ......

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/thc38500c5.gif

What, you actually thought that idea had a chance of passing inspection?? :laugh:

Well, as long as we're wasting Nate's time with useless requests, could you ask him if he'd be willing to post his personal number for anyone who might have a technical problem with the forum?:Whistle:

Hughes_GOAT
06-19-2009, 05:08 AM
i heard he changed it :laugh:

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Oh I have that number ......

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/thc38500c5.gif http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/f/family_guy_stewie-12595.jpg

Tyburn
06-21-2009, 11:35 PM

1) Fetish most likely to be honnest. Its not just a woman, its what she's wearing that the other woman likes. You start to blurr the lines with Cross-dressing which is a known Fetish in homosexual circles

2) Stereotypically homosexual men go to extreme lengths to look after themselves, one reason may be because they are accutely aware of the dangers of being unhygienic, for a Homosexual that could spell the difference between a long life, and a terminal disease. Secondly, you have to understand that most homosexual interaction is based purely on the aesthetic appearence. If you dont look good, you dont pull. It matters more because homosexual relationships are usually based on physical sex, and very little else. Noone wants to have sex with a fugly person now do they...particularly when that is all they get...i.e no future family or investments.

The above isnt true for every homosexual, but you have to remember the people taking part in such a film will be into the scene at best, and be militant Pride guys at worst.

Tyburn
06-21-2009, 11:38 PM

:laugh: Dyke is just a slang term for a Lesbian.

but what you think is a dyke is probably just a very butch Lesbian. Dont know much about Lesbians...only knew two...and they werent together :laugh:

Tyburn
06-21-2009, 11:40 PM
OK, well if we're gonna talk about this, we have to include a discussion on strap-ons....THAT'S what I really don't get--even more than the fact that they make themselves LOOK like men...THEN they use a strap-on! I mean...if you want to have sex with a penis gals....uh....:unsure-1::laugh: :laugh:

The strap on is only for sex...they dont wear them all the time...if there was no strap on...how would they have sex at all?? a lock and a key may not always open a door...but two locks??? :blink: :laugh:

Primadawn
06-22-2009, 04:20 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

The strap on is only for sex...they dont wear them all the time...if there was no strap on...how would they have sex at all?? a lock and a key may not always open a door...but two locks??? :blink: :laugh:

Well I know, but that's my point. Two locks DON'T go together. So unless they're just into the "lickety-split", then they want a penis. So why not just have sex with a man? :unsure-1:

Tyburn
06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Well I know, but that's my point. Two locks DON'T go together. So unless they're just into the "lickety-split", then they want a penis. So why not just have sex with a man? :unsure-1:
because they dont want the man...they only want his key :laugh:

actually...what they really want is their own key...but they'd have to search for a rare speicies of Human for that...and even then, most likely they'd find it either looked male, or its male equipment doesnt work.

You just cant win.

...unless you perchase a strap on I suppose :laugh: