PDA

View Full Version : Practical Jokes

timmyja
06-17-2009, 02:40 AM
Need some fresh new ideas.. Me n my boss are at war, and I was hoping to maybe pick up some new auggestions. I assure you there is nothing too vulgar or raunchy, and I am open to all suggestions. Him and I are both very good at this, so I am looking for an outside the box approach. Greasing doorhandles, zip-tying driveshafts are overdone, and it would be AWESOME if you guys could give me some new ideas. If it is too vulgar or raunchy tp post, just hit me in the PM..

Thx!!

Vizion
06-17-2009, 03:49 AM
I like to take my bosses coat and hang it somewhere in his office where he can't see it. Then, I watch him through the glass window scramblibng to find it.

I also once bungy tied his duffle bag to a railing when were working out at the gym..when he reached down to grab it he pulled up, and it snapped back to the floor. I also placed a 35 pound free weight in his bag once too :laugh: sipped it up and everything.

Best yet I once asked a friend to say "something" to another friend I had on the phone. So he awkardly said something dumb, and then handed it back t me. Later on, he checks his voice mail to find the dumb thing he said to my "friend" was really left on his own voice mail to himself :laugh:

I can't wait for the responses to this ................

rearnakedchoke
06-17-2009, 03:53 AM
sleep with his wife ... that always gets them good ...

VCURamFan
06-17-2009, 04:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw_eX97TUw

TENNESSEAN
06-17-2009, 04:10 AM
Boomers really good at this stuff!
Boomer, where are ya?
in the mean time give us some details.
do you work in a office? we need the work environment.
what are the bosses hobbies likes dislikes ect.

Mac
06-17-2009, 04:16 AM
Go get a regular 12 volt horn from an old junk car or an auto part store . If he drives a truck this is easier . Anyways , what you have to do is just clamp the horn under the vehicle somewhere and run the single 12 volt hotwire to his brake light wire or turnsignal wire . I prefer brake lights , that way everytime he steps on his brakes the horn will honk . Just think whatll happen if he stops at a stoplight and someone with a hot temper is in front of him , He will have 2 choices , let off the brake and rear end the car in front , or just continue to hold the brake and piss the people off around him lmao. I doubt he will be thinkin clearly enough to throw it in park.

If he has trailer light hookups this is alot easier because you can just wire the horn to a trailer plug on the brake light wire and just plug it directly into his harness , Always good for a cheap laugh.

Another one is to put his car up for sale for an insanley low price and advertise it in the local classifieds with his cell phone number and watch his phone ring off the wall . Or just create a car , run an ad like this .

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS , Selling ex husbands car from divorce , BBC , 4spd factory ls6 car. 4:11 posi 12 bolt .
First $4000. takes it home. Call ********

That mans phone wont stop ringing .

I had a friend who had a couple little girls that LOVED animals , He hated them , so one day over lunch one of the fellas my buddy worked with drove over to his house with a couple Free Kittens he got out of the news paper and told the guys little girls that thier daddy got em for them and he was the kitty delivery guy ha ha ha.

VCURamFan
06-17-2009, 04:17 AM
This is good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XdthbOkMU

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 04:33 AM
those are all great....but make sure if you do some great pranks, videotape it for the forums:wink: Go get a regular 12 volt horn from an old junk car or an auto part store . If he drives a truck this is easier . Anyways , what you have to do is just clamp the horn under the vehicle somewhere and run the single 12 volt hotwire to his brake light wire or turnsignal wire . I prefer brake lights , that way everytime he steps on his brakes the horn will honk . Just think whatll happen if he stops at a stoplight and someone with a hot temper is in front of him , He will have 2 choices , let off the brake and rear end the car in front , or just continue to hold the brake and piss the people off around him lmao. I doubt he will be thinkin clearly enough to throw it in park.

If he has trailer light hookups this is alot easier because you can just wire the horn to a trailer plug on the brake light wire and just plug it directly into his harness , Always good for a cheap laugh.

Another one is to put his car up for sale for an insanley low price and advertise it in the local classifieds with his cell phone number and watch his phone ring off the wall . Or just create a car , run an ad like this .

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS , Selling ex husbands car from divorce , BBC , 4spd factory ls6 car. 4:11 posi 12 bolt .

I had a friend who had a couple little girls that LOVED animals , He hated them , so one day over lunch one of the fellas my buddy worked with drove over to his house with a couple Free Kittens he got out of the news paper and told the guys little girls that thier daddy got em for them and he was the kitty delivery guy ha ha ha.

MattHughesRocks
06-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Or just send Dominos to their house :angry:

Go get a regular 12 volt horn from an old junk car or an auto part store . If he drives a truck this is easier . Anyways , what you have to do is just clamp the horn under the vehicle somewhere and run the single 12 volt hotwire to his brake light wire or turnsignal wire . I prefer brake lights , that way everytime he steps on his brakes the horn will honk . Just think whatll happen if he stops at a stoplight and someone with a hot temper is in front of him , He will have 2 choices , let off the brake and rear end the car in front , or just continue to hold the brake and piss the people off around him lmao. I doubt he will be thinkin clearly enough to throw it in park.

Mac
06-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Or just send Dominos to their house :angry:

Pizza Hut you mean LMAO!!!!!! Hows that diet goin anyways ? Should have atleast givin the delivery guy a tip :wink:

MattHughesRocks
06-17-2009, 06:08 AM
The diet is going great( no thanks to you). I have spinach lasagna and a plate full of veggies tonight.Yuuummmmmm :)

And if I'd have gone down to tip...I'd have eaten it.The whole thing.By myself :angry:

Pizza Hut you mean LMAO!!!!!! Hows that diet goin anyways ? Should have atleast givin the delivery guy a tip :wink:

Neezar
06-17-2009, 06:23 AM

:laugh: :laugh: I couldn't stop laughing. :laugh: :laugh:

Quell
06-17-2009, 08:43 AM
well theirs the saran wrap under the toilet seat, take the toilet paper out of the bathroom, tape a cup of water or whatever above a door hes getting ready to walk through, use orajel on the rim of whatever hes drinking, shake up his soda and tighten down the lid real tight and vasoline on the phone. ear piece. weve also used a tooth pick to hold a button down on the phone so when he picks up the phone it auto dials the operator. put a rubber band around the faucet and face it to were they stand. the piece of the faucet thats used to spray off the dishes etc... take a paper clip and run a string of toilet paper through it and clip it on his belt when he walks by. pop off some keys and switch them around on his keyboard ...cant think of anything else right know.

mikthehick
06-17-2009, 01:55 PM
If they have a cubicle, fill it with packing peanuts and watch the reaction when they come in!

County Mike
06-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I knew Mac would have some good ones dealing with autos. I love the horn/brake idea.

rearnakedchoke
06-17-2009, 02:14 PM
I find the more chidish the joke is, the more annoying it is to the person as they realize they fell for it ... get his secretary to leave him a message to call Mr. Lyon back at this number and leave the number for the local zoo .... that usually pisses of the person you intended to joke on and the person at the zoo answering the phone .. and it is simple ...

rockdawg21
06-17-2009, 02:50 PM
Take one of those large manila envelopes, fill it with shaving cream, slide it under his door, then stomp and run.

Call up a local business in the area, tell them you're "your bosses name" and that you want to purchase the business.

timmyja
06-18-2009, 01:51 AM
The brake light to the horn is awesome!! I will def try that, but I'm going to have to do it in stages, because the longest he is ever away from his truck is a minute at a time. Here is what I'm cooking up..

1. Placing wheel chocks under both rear tires and trying to wedge a half-full coffee cup full of water over his driver-side sunvisor. When he goes to take off, I am hoping that the bump of driving over the chocks will be enough to spill the water all over his lap.

2. I have a friend of mine "acquiring" some brand new urinal mints from the janitorial closet at his work.. With a little bit of balled up toilet-paper, crushed up "star-crunch" cookies, and blue gatorade, I am hoping to fill his lunchbox with this lethal looking combination and hopefully with the sanitizing smell of the urinal cakes he will assume that somebody dunked his lunchbox into the porta-john.

3. Zip-tying a handmade cardboard sign with a vulgar and lurid message on it to his bumper, and then tying it up and out of view to his drive-shaft with a piece of fishing line so that when he takes off the line snaps, and the sign hangs down with the whole world to view this nasty message. We are working in a less than desirable neighborhood in SE DC, so I was almost thinking about putting "White Power" or something on his truck, but I want people to laugh at the man, not kill him. I had to scrap that idea.

4. This is the grand finale. Last night after posting the new thread, I placed an order online for a WIDE assortment of "gay pride" stickers and magnets. He lives in a gated community, HOA, the whole nine yards, and they have a neighborhood parking lot for all extra cars. The main gate does not close until nine o'clock. He keeps his commuter car parked there, and it is backed in to the parking place in the middle of 4 RVs. He drives right by it on the way to his house, and I am going to place the magnets that say such things as "Straight? Even spaghetti is straight until you heat it up!" and one that says "CAUTION! Queen with an attitude." and my personal favorites, "Keep your laws out of my bedroom!!" and "Since we can't get married, do you just wanna mess around instead?" I will then place the customary rainbow stickers on his company truck and let him drive around the "hood" all day with those.

This is just the beginning...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chuck
06-19-2009, 05:40 AM
The brake light to the horn is awesome!! I will def try that, but I'm going to have to do it in stages, because the longest he is ever away from his truck is a minute at a time. Here is what I'm cooking up..

1. Placing wheel chocks under both rear tires and trying to wedge a half-full coffee cup full of water over his driver-side sunvisor. When he goes to take off, I am hoping that the bump of driving over the chocks will be enough to spill the water all over his lap.

2. I have a friend of mine "acquiring" some brand new urinal mints from the janitorial closet at his work.. With a little bit of balled up toilet-paper, crushed up "star-crunch" cookies, and blue gatorade, I am hoping to fill his lunchbox with this lethal looking combination and hopefully with the sanitizing smell of the urinal cakes he will assume that somebody dunked his lunchbox into the porta-john.

3. Zip-tying a handmade cardboard sign with a vulgar and lurid message on it to his bumper, and then tying it up and out of view to his drive-shaft with a piece of fishing line so that when he takes off the line snaps, and the sign hangs down with the whole world to view this nasty message. We are working in a less than desirable neighborhood in SE DC, so I was almost thinking about putting "White Power" or something on his truck, but I want people to laugh at the man, not kill him. I had to scrap that idea.

4. This is the grand finale. Last night after posting the new thread, I placed an order online for a WIDE assortment of "gay pride" stickers and magnets. He lives in a gated community, HOA, the whole nine yards, and they have a neighborhood parking lot for all extra cars. The main gate does not close until nine o'clock. He keeps his commuter car parked there, and it is backed in to the parking place in the middle of 4 RVs. He drives right by it on the way to his house, and I am going to place the magnets that say such things as "Straight? Even spaghetti is straight until you heat it up!" and one that says "CAUTION! Queen with an attitude." and my personal favorites, "Keep your laws out of my bedroom!!" and "Since we can't get married, do you just wanna mess around instead?" I will then place the customary rainbow stickers on his company truck and let him drive around the "hood" all day with those.

This is just the beginning...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Call every US Military recruiting station near you and give them HIS name, address and cell phone number.

Run an ad on craigslist looking for a gay lover and put his email or cell phone number...

Llamafighter
06-19-2009, 01:05 PM

That's genius Mac! I'd love to put the horn in the trunk somehow so they think someone is honking at them when they break:laugh: :laugh:

Primadawn
06-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow. Who knew one forum could boast so many evil geniuses? :laugh:

timmyja
06-19-2009, 02:44 PM
AWESOME idea on the craigslist!!!! HAHA It's on!!

mikthehick
06-19-2009, 02:51 PM
If you run out of ideas, you can always do the infamous rickroll.

Chuck and Mark and Spiritwalker are multiple offenders in falling for my youtube jokes:)

Chuck
06-20-2009, 12:00 AM
If you run out of ideas, you can always do the infamous rickroll.

Chuck and Mark and Spiritwalker are multiple offenders in falling for my youtube jokes:)

Why does my name have to go first????? :D