PDA

View Full Version : Crosstown Classic...let's do this!

J.B.
06-16-2009, 02:50 AM
Where you at Derek? :)

Tomorrow is the first game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBpeG3m3Fc
Well...CysaI gona tell u da truf, I dink da city of Ch'cago shuld do somding about dis place...

I couldn't find the quote from the other day, where he says that he pukes every time he goes to Wrigley, but you get the idea... :laugh:

GO WHITE SOX!!!

http://www.worldabilityfederation.com/site/pics/423/23148/86066/110091/tmb_whitesox_graphic.jpg

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 02:35 AM
ozzie bitching about wrigley? whats new? I guess he doesn't realize that the sox don't play in the best neighborhood of chicago....oh well, as you know I hate the sox, but I'm not gonna get into a little bragging rights war...both teams really have nothing to brag about by their play this year...the cubs do have a better record, but there expecations were so much higher...I would LOVE to see the Cubs sweep the sox, but who knows honestly, it depends on which cubs hitters show up, the ones who score 8 runs a game, or the ones who score 8 runs a week

J.B.
06-17-2009, 02:39 AM
ozzie bitching about wrigley? whats new? I guess he doesn't realize that the sox don't play in the best neighborhood of chicago....oh well, as you know I hate the sox, but I'm not gonna get into a little bragging rights war...both teams really have nothing to brag about by their play this year...the cubs do have a better record, but there expecations were so much higher...I would LOVE to see the Cubs sweep the sox, but who knows honestly, it depends on which cubs hitters show up, the ones who score 8 runs a game, or the ones who score 8 runs a week

Realx bro, I was just giving ya crap!

Sucks that todays game was rained out :sad:

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Realx bro, I was just giving ya crap!

Sucks that todays game was rained out :sad:
i didn't get worked up:unsure-1: ...I thought my post was pretty calm cool and collected given my unexplainable hate of the team on the southside of town:laugh:

J.B.
06-17-2009, 03:47 AM
i didn't get worked up:unsure-1: ...I thought my post was pretty calm cool and collected given my unexplainable hate of the team on the southside of town:laugh:

I know, again I am just giving ya some grief. :)

I love it, and I think we are lucky to have two baseball teams in this city that we can argue over liking. Personally, if it comes down to Cubs or Sox, I am clearly a Sox fan. However, I still pull for all Chicago teams to win.

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 04:15 AM
I know, again I am just giving ya some grief. :)

I love it, and I think we are lucky to have two baseball teams in this city that we can argue over liking. Personally, if it comes down to Cubs or Sox, I am clearly a Sox fan. However, I still pull for all Chicago teams to win.I am a Chicago sports fan...Cubs, Bears, Hawks...all of them except the Sox and the Fire(just because i don't give a fudge about soccer:)

J.B.
06-17-2009, 04:20 AM
I am a Chicago sports fan...Cubs, Bears, Hawks...all of them except the Sox and the Fire(just because i don't give a fudge about soccer:)

Okay, so let me ask you a serious question...

If the White Sox are playing in the World Series, would you root for them?

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 04:27 AM
Okay, so let me ask you a serious question...

If the White Sox are playing in the World Series, would you root for them?
No, thats why I said except the Sox and fire:laugh:

J.B.
06-17-2009, 04:38 AM
No, thats why I said except the Sox and fire:laugh:

Okay, now...

What if the Sox are playing another NL Central team? Regular season, of course.

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 04:41 AM
Okay, now...

What if the Sox are playing another NL Central team? Regular season, of course.
it depends, i would not root, but I wouldn't complain if we gained ground, I was glad that they beat the brewers a few days ago....not because the sox had won, but because the brewers had lost//it wasn't rooting though, just not giving a shyte really, and not complaining with the outcome

J.B.
06-17-2009, 04:44 AM
it depends, i would not root, but I wouldn't complain if we gained ground, I was glad that they beat the brewers a few days ago....not because the sox had won, but because the brewers had lost//it wasn't rooting though, just not giving a shyte really, and not complaining with the outcome

Okay, see, I can respect that much.

To me, that is at least just being a loyal fan to your team, and not completely being a hater. Some people are just ridiculous, on both sides of town. Personally, I find myself rooting for both teams, until this time of the season comes around and the Crosstown Classic gets underway, then I root my White Sox and have fun giving my buddies who are Cubs fans a hard time while doing it. :)

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 04:55 AM
Okay, see, I can respect that much.

To me, that is at least just being a loyal fan to your team, and not completely being a hater. Some people are just ridiculous, on both sides of town. Personally, I find myself rooting for both teams, until this time of the season comes around and the Crosstown Classic gets underway, then I root my White Sox and have fun giving my buddies who are Cubs fans a hard time while doing it. :)
To be honest, i hate sox fans more than their team...You don't fit into the majority of sox "fans" that I encounter...Most of them take more joy in hating on the Cubs than rooting on their team...Thats why I hate seeing them have success because I know you will hear "take that scubbies" before I hear "YESSSS Sox wins''...you get what I'm saying?

I live around many more Cardinal fans than Sox fans, but I don't mind them...Sure I want them to lose:wink: , but I don't hate the fans or the team because the majority of them genuinely root for the cardinals instead of being cubs haters using the success as leverage in anti-cubs BS

J.B.
06-17-2009, 05:04 AM
To be honest, i hate sox fans more than their team...You don't fit into the majority of sox "fans" that I encounter...Most of them take more joy in hating on the Cubs than rooting on their team...Thats why I hate seeing them have success because I know you will hear "take that scubbies" before I hear "YESSSS Sox wins''...you get what I'm saying?

I live around many more Cardinal fans than Sox fans, but I don't mind them...Sure I want them to lose:wink: , but I don't hate the fans or the team because the majority of them genuinely root for the cardinals instead of being cubs haters using the success as leverage in anti-cubs BS

Ahh, see, I keep forgeting that you live further south.

Oh, yeah though, I know what you are saying. A lot of my Sox buddies are just like that, and I always laugh at them. During the crosstown, that's one thing, but actively rooting for the Cubs to lose never made sense to me. I have a few buddies who are Cubs fans that do that to the Sox sometimes too, so it goes both ways.

Two of my friends, one Sox and one Cubs fan, won tickets too the game tonight, and tickets to a game at The Cell. So they went tonight and spent a bunch of money parking and on beer, only to get sent home :laugh:

They really should have called that game earlier, it has been pouring ALL day, they knew there was not gonna be no baseball. :angry:

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 05:08 AM
Ahh, see, I keep forgeting that you live further south.

Oh, yeah though, I know what you are saying. A lot of my Sox buddies are just like that, and I always laugh at them. During the crosstown, that's one thing, but actively rooting for the Cubs to lose never made sense to me. I have a few buddies who are Cubs fans that do that to the Sox sometimes too, so it goes both ways.

Two of my friends, one Sox and one Cubs fan, won tickets too the game tonight, and tickets to a game at The Cell. So they went tonight and spent a bunch of money parking and on beer, only to get sent home :laugh:

They really should have called that game earlier, it has been pouring ALL day, they knew there was not gonna be no baseball. :angry:it probably does go both ways, but I see it more from the sox side, i mean a cubs fan will say something to a sox fan, but usually they root for the cubs first and foremost...

oh damn, I know how they feel, I had tickets to the cubs cards at wrigley on april 19th, spent the whole weekend in chicago, left for the 7 o clock game at 3, got there, paid 40 bucks for parking, got in the bleachers line, 20 minutes later, game postponed...sucks, but it was a fun weekend, and get to go back and do it again on july 12th, it won't be 35 degrees this time:happydancing:

J.B.
06-17-2009, 05:17 AM
it probably does go both ways, but I see it more from the sox side, i mean a cubs fan will say something to a sox fan, but usually they root for the cubs first and foremost...

oh damn, I know how they feel, I had tickets to the cubs cards at wrigley on april 19th, spent the whole weekend in chicago, left for the 7 o clock game at 3, got there, paid 40 bucks for parking, got in the bleachers line, 20 minutes later, game postponed...sucks, but it was a fun weekend, and get to go back and do it again on july 12th, it won't be 35 degrees this time:happydancing:

It does go both ways, without a doubt. However, in my experience you see it more from the Sox fans outside the city, and on the South Side obviously, than the Cubs fans outside the city. On the North Side though, there are pretty stupid Cubs fans. :laugh:

Still, I think a lot of it is so much deeper than baseball, it's hard to explain. A lot of it is just the difference in culture and economic classes between the two different sides of town. North Siders are perceived as rich snobs who don't care about the game as much, and South Siders are perceived as ghetto punks. Can't we all just get along!? :laugh:

Ozzie does play right into it though, and I gotta be honest, Ozzie cracks me up, lol

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 05:25 AM
It does go both ways, without a doubt. However, in my experience you see it more from the Sox fans outside the city, and on the South Side obviously, than the Cubs fans outside the city. On the North Side though, there are pretty stupid Cubs fans. :laugh:

Still, I think a lot of it is so much deeper than baseball, it's hard to explain. A lot of it is just the difference in culture and economic classes between the two different sides of town. North Siders are perceived as rich snobs who don't care about the game as much, and South Siders are perceived as ghetto punks. Can't we all just get along!? :laugh:

Ozzie does play right into it though, and I gotta be honest, Ozzie cracks me up, lol
for once we agree and basically everything except the last 4 words haha....it really has little to do with baseball...the cultural and economic aspect is massive. and you are right, sox fans are perceived as either ghetto or "white trash"..I can't tell you how often I've heard that, and you are right about how Cub fans are perceived....do i agree with the stereotypes? No, but I doubt they change soon, I wish we could have a more friendly rivalry, similar to the cubs/cards, but until that happens, I'm not going to stop hating the Sox, because I know I will not receive the same respect in return

and Lastly, I hate Ozzie worse than any other white sox fan:laugh:

J.B.
06-17-2009, 05:34 AM
Rivalries are just that, a rivalry. Some are not as intense as others, but anytime you have two teams in one city, there is bound to be a rivalry. So a certain degree of playa hating is acceptable, but there are always idiots who take it over the line. With a city the size and demograpic of Chicago, and the long time history of the two teams, it's just bound to have so many knuckleheads on each side that everybody gets a bad name.

That's how it goes though! GO SOX! :)

J.B.
06-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Johnny Danks was spot on today...

4-0, 8th inning, time to close this one out. GO SOX!

matthughesfan21
06-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Johnny Danks was spot on today...

4-0, 8th inning, time to close this one out. GO SOX!:sad:

J.B.
06-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Top of the 9th now, Cubs scored on a sac fly in the 8th, 4-1 Sox.

J.B.
06-17-2009, 10:10 PM
4-1 Sox, final score.

The Cubs just cannot seem to get any hitting going this season. Bradley is probably one of the biggest off-season blunders they have made in a while, he has been a letdown. I also bet that Lou is second guessing letting Dempster start in place of Zambrano today.

Danks was awesome though, 9 strikeouts and only 1 run through 7 innings. Good day for baseball. Tomorrow we do it again! :w00t:

logrus
06-17-2009, 11:23 PM
4-1 Sox, final score.

The Cubs just cannot seem to get any hitting going this season. Bradley is probably one of the biggest off-season blunders they have made in a while, he has been a letdown. I also bet that Lou is second guessing letting Dempster start in place of Zambrano today.

Danks was awesome though, 9 strikeouts and only 1 run through 7 innings. Good day for baseball. Tomorrow we do it again! :w00t:

Pretty much my friend, Are defense is great for the most part, the pitching is there, the bats, well the bats have about a years worth of dust on them =/

J.B.
06-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Wow, now that was a pretty entertaining game.

I did not have the pleasure of getting to watch today, because I had errands and other crap to do, but I am ALWAYS listening to the radio, so I heard most of the game on The Score.

I thought we had it locked up again, but LEE and SOTO did us dirty....really dirty...:cry:

matthughesfan21
06-19-2009, 03:08 AM
Wow, now that was a pretty entertaining game.

I did not have the pleasure of getting to watch today, because I had errands and other crap to do, but I am ALWAYS listening to the radio, so I heard most of the game on The Score.

I thought we had it locked up again, but LEE and SOTO did us dirty....really dirty...:cry:
I saw Lee tie it up at 1-1 with the fielder's choice...and then I had to go to work, and can't have a radio there, so i twiddled my thumbs for a while, and was quite pleased of course when I heard the score

to the cell next weekend, we never play well there and hell we aren't playing well at all, so it should be interesting to say the least..

glad to have a win, glad to see us score more than 1 or 2 runs, but still not satisfied, because although its a win vs the rivals, we have been playing like poo all season, and until we step that up, nothing else matters to me

J.B.
06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
I saw Lee tie it up at 1-1 with the fielder's choice...and then I had to go to work, and can't have a radio there, so i twiddled my thumbs for a while, and was quite pleased of course when I heard the score

to the cell next weekend, we never play well there and hell we aren't playing well at all, so it should be interesting to say the least..

glad to have a win, glad to see us score more than 1 or 2 runs, but still not satisfied, because although its a win vs the rivals, we have been playing like poo all season, and until we step that up, nothing else matters to me

It really sucks that they did not pull a double yesterday to make up for the missed game, but that's the business end of it.

The Cubs definitely have some issues, but you never know when a team can have a defining moment to turn their season around. Yesterday was a pretty big comeback, and they definitely got a couple breaks that helped them out. Ozzie should have pulled Linebrink after that HR by Lee, and the error from Getz did not help us either. Still, it could be the game that helps rally the team in the locker room, who knows.

If they actually play today, but I'm not sure with all the rain we are getting, I hope the Cubs beat Cleveland. The Sox got the Reds, and we need to turn it on too. WAR CHICAGO! :)

matthughesfan21
06-19-2009, 05:08 PM
It really sucks that they did not pull a double yesterday to make up for the missed game, but that's the business end of it.

The Cubs definitely have some issues, but you never know when a team can have a defining moment to turn their season around. Yesterday was a pretty big comeback, and they definitely got a couple breaks that helped them out. Ozzie should have pulled Linebrink after that HR by Lee, and the error from Getz did not help us either. Still, it could be the game that helps rally the team in the locker room, who knows.

If they actually play today, but I'm not sure with all the rain we are getting, I hope the Cubs beat Cleveland. The Sox got the Reds, and we need to turn it on too. WAR CHICAGO! :)
i might be hoping you win today just because the reds are ahead of us in the division...I hope this comeback from that far down can help the bats wake up, but who knows...I honestly think Lou needs to have one of his patented tirades, it always seems to light a fire under their arse, but he has just been cool, calm, and collected....very un-Lou like during this stretch

J.B.
06-19-2009, 05:26 PM
i might be hoping you win today just because the reds are ahead of us in the division...I hope this comeback from that far down can help the bats wake up, but who knows...I honestly think Lou needs to have one of his patented tirades, it always seems to light a fire under their arse, but he has just been cool, calm, and collected....very un-Lou like during this stretch

I don't think Lou needs to go on a tirade, because I really don't think Lou has the answers. This falls mostly on the players. The Cubs organization is in limbo right now, and they are having a really tough time selling the team because Zell and the Tribune Company are fighting the potential buyers, the Ricketts family, over 50 million dollars per year in broadcasting contracts with WGN, which Zell also owns. It's ridiculous. Lou has hinted at the fact that he has wanted to bring in some new talent, heck, they are even looking at Pedro Martinez, but they ain't gonna spend no more money right now.

The Cubs are one of the highest paid teams in the league, they have wasted a LOT of money and gotten sub-par return for their huge deals. They are victims of their own insane drive to finally win a World Series. They spent all the big dollars on all the wrong people, and the problem now is that they cannot really afford to drop any more major money while the team is in the process of being sold. Now, the team is stuck just getting older. Sure, there is some great talent on that team, but they need to start living up to their salaries or I might just have to start believing in weird curses from goats. :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-19-2009, 05:34 PM
I don't think Lou needs to go on a tirade, because I really don't think Lou has the answers. This falls mostly on the players. The Cubs organization is in limbo right now, and they are having a really tough time selling the team because Zell and the Tribune Company are fighting the potential buyers, the Ricketts family, over 50 million dollars per year in broadcasting contracts with WGN, which Zell also owns. It's ridiculous. Lou has hinted at the fact that he has wanted to bring in some new talent, heck, they are even looking at Pedro Martinez, but they ain't gonna spend no more money right now.

The Cubs are one of the highest paid teams in the league, they have wasted a LOT of money and gotten sub-par return for their huge deals. They are victims of their own insane drive to finally win a World Series. They spent all the big dollars on all the wrong people, and the problem now is that they cannot really afford to drop any more major money while the team is in the process of being sold. Now, the team is stuck just getting older. Sure, there is some great talent on that team, but they need to start living up to their salaries or I might just have to start believing in weird curses from goats. :laugh:I think we should have kept derosa, he produces and could play anywhere for us...Bradley is finally starting to hit, but his defense is a liability////honestly, we have the pieces, people just aren't hitting, these same guys were roping last year and now they are all batting in the .200s...I really don't know what the deal is

logrus
06-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Geez what happened tonight Ozzie??

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/ninjai/ozzie-guillen-choke.jpg

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 06:32 PM
I think we should have kept derosa, he produces and could play anywhere for us...Bradley is finally starting to hit, but his defense is a liability////honestly, we have the pieces, people just aren't hitting, these same guys were roping last year and now they are all batting in the .200s...I really don't know what the deal isThey lost their HGH perscriptions?:unsure-1:

J.B.
06-19-2009, 07:24 PM
I think we should have kept derosa, he produces and could play anywhere for us...Bradley is finally starting to hit, but his defense is a liability////honestly, we have the pieces, people just aren't hitting, these same guys were roping last year and now they are all batting in the .200s...I really don't know what the deal is

:laugh:

I'm telling you what the deal is... the Cubs made some BAD moves!

You are exactly right about Derosa, and you had no business dropping Kerry Wood either. Now they are coming into Wrigley tonight playing with the Indians. Zambrano is great, but not 90-plus million dollars great. The Sox made the same kind of stupid mistakes too, letting Crede go and others. Also, Bradley is not starting to hit, he is still garbage. His on-base percentage is decent, but his batting average is CRAP right now. Granted, there are still over 100 games left, but this is NOT what he is being paid to do, and he is being paid nicely.

J.B.
06-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Geez what happened tonight Ozzie??

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/ninjai/ozzie-guillen-choke.jpg

Ozzie and Lou are the absolute BEST part of the C.C. in the last few years.

Besides this horrible song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGSuuHnS_w

Lou looks so gay with his hand in his back pockets....:laugh:

J.B.
06-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Okay, time to resurrect this thread...

Now we are at THE CELL on a nice hot CH'CAGO weekend.

The Cubs won yesterday in what turned out to be probably the MOST entertaining game of the season. The best part was Lou kicking Milton Bradley out of the game and reports I heard today said that Lou called Milton a "piece of s**t", which is just absolutely classic...:laugh:

Well, here we are, day two, top of the 2nd, White Sox lead 1-0

The game is on Fox today, so when Bradley came to bat they did a hilarious split-screen of him and Lou :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Okay, time to resurrect this thread...

Now we are at THE CELL on a nice hot CH'CAGO weekend.

The Cubs won yesterday in what turned out to be probably the MOST entertaining game of the season. The best part was Lou kicking Milton Bradley out of the game and reports I heard today said that Lou called Milton a "piece of s**t", which is just absolutely classic...:laugh:

Well, here we are, day two, top of the 2nd, White Sox lead 1-0

The game is on Fox today, so when Bradley came to bat they did a hilarious split-screen of him and Lou :laugh:Lou is right about Bradley...I truly believe we need to deal him by the deadline, his attitude is detrimental to the team, the team chemistry isn't the same with him, and on top of that he isn't producing.....2-2 Bottom of the 4th

J.B.
06-27-2009, 10:17 PM
2-2. bottom of the 4th... no more hilarious LOU clips to report....:sad:

But Ozzie was rubbing on sunblock and he had big gobs of it on his face, and he already looked sunburned...He is used to playing at night.... :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 10:25 PM
2-2. bottom of the 4th... no more hilarious LOU clips to report....:sad:

But Ozzie was rubbing on sunblock and he had big gobs of it on his face, and he already looked sunburned...He is used to playing at night.... :laugh:how can ozzie look sunburnt?:unsure-1:

J.B.
06-27-2009, 10:27 PM
HILARIOUS LOU UPDATE ----

He is wearing a broadcasters headset and reporting from the dugout about his fight with Bradley. :biggrin-1:

Now they are saying Lou apologized for using a "very pointed expletive" as they show Lou making a classic face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 10:39 PM
HILARIOUS LOU UPDATE ----

He is wearing a broadcasters headset and reporting from the dugout about his fight with Bradley. :biggrin-1:

Now they are saying Lou apologized for using a "very pointed expletive" as they show Lou making a classic face. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lou apologized, I guess its the right thing to do to keep him happy...but i don't think lou should have to apologize to that goon...Jim hendry and Milton Bradley should be the ones apologizing, to Cubs nation that is

J.B.
06-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Lou apologized, I guess its the right thing to do to keep him happy...but i don't think lou should have to apologize to that goon...Jim hendry and Milton Bradley should be the ones apologizing, to Cubs nation that is

I think what Lou did was awesome....

I just wish there was a video of him calling him a POS!

We should trade Ozzie for Lou....

On second thought....nah.... :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 10:44 PM
I think what Lou did was awesome....

I just wish there was a video of him calling him a POS!

We should trade Ozzie for Lou....

On second thought....nah.... :laugh:absolutely not, both are managers can be hotheads at times, but I'll take a kick in the sack before I would take ozzie guillen

J.B.
06-27-2009, 11:00 PM
absolutely not, both are managers can be hotheads at times, but I'll take a kick in the sack before I would take ozzie guillen

LOL, a kick in the sack?

I think OZ would rather be castrated than have to play on the north side....:laugh:

HILARIOUS OZ UPDATE --

OZ is now wearing the headset and reporting in usual Ozzie Montana fashion. Good as usual, but Lou is winning the entertainment war right now with the POS to Bradley. Absolutely classic. :wink:

Oh yeah 5-3 White Sox, another great game...Crosstown Classic is da best!

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
LOL, a kick in the sack?

I think OZ would rather be castrated than have to play on the north side....:laugh:

HILARIOUS OZ UPDATE --

OZ is now wearing the headset and reporting in usual Ozzie Montana fashion. Good as usual, but Lou is winning the entertainment war right now with the POS to Bradley. Absolutely classic. :wink:

Oh yeah 5-3 White Sox, another great game...Crosstown Classic is da best!
I would of said castrated, but ozzie guillen is not worthy enough for the loss of my testicles:laugh:

oh yeah 6-5 Cubs, another great game...Crosstown Classic is da best!:wink:

btw, how did the cubs score, i went up to the store, next thing i know we score 3

and lol at Podsenik arguing about the ump calling him out for oversliding the bag, its baseball buddy, if you aren't on the bag and get taged, well then your out, doesn't matter if you beat the throw

J.B.
06-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Hilarious OZ update number 2---

They replayed when PODS slid over the bag, and he asked the ump; "you gonna call that, sliding over the bag?".....

the ump responded, "yeah, thats why I'm out here, to call that stuff, you want me to ignore that?"....

Ozzie is standing there and he then says...."I have a question..."

they promptly cut back to the game :laugh:

6-5 CUBS, good stuff....I guess...

J.B.
06-27-2009, 11:23 PM
haha, we were posting at the same time... I missed how the Cubs scored, was on the phone, then I heard they were up....

but we are threatening with a man on 3rd and 1 out.....:wink:

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 11:23 PM
did weiss just get the cycle with that triple?

matthughesfan21
06-27-2009, 11:24 PM
Podsenik is killing us today, man oh man is he on fire

J.B.
06-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Why does the Rattlesnake's phone always have to ring when things happen? :huh:

I missed the best part again, just seeing Thome get walked....

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Now they are talking about LOU'S "passion bucket".....:laugh:

Damn Cubbies 7-6, top of the 8th...

It's crazy how competitive these games are....for you Cubs fans, winning these must be like winning the World Series....:laugh: you wouldn't know....

I'm kidding...:)

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:09 AM
Beckham, lead off single in the bottom of the 8th...

how can you not love the Crosstown? :wink:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:13 AM
how can ozzie look sunburnt?:unsure-1:

RED

VS

BROWN

:tongue0011:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:15 AM
WE GOT PODSENIK OUT....HOLY COW

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:17 AM
ramirez ties it up by throwing his bat at the ball on an almost unhittable pitch

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:19 AM
that flyout by Dye almost made me piss myself

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:21 AM
that flyout by Dye almost made me piss myself

I was yelling GET OUTTA HERE...:laugh:

great stuff...really it don't get much better than this :wink:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:23 AM
C'mon! We are Obama's team!

He should pass a law that puts us in the playoffs. :)

If he don't do it, I am not voting for him......:laugh:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:24 AM
Dont mess with Bobby Jenks...:wink:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:28 AM
well lets pray for extras

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:30 AM
well lets pray for extras

It's looking that way...

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:31 AM
C'MON THOME!!!!!!!!!!

matthughesfan21
It's looking that way...
you guys still have a great chance of scoring

J.B.
C'MON THOME!!!!!!!!!!

Damn....:sad:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:32 AM
C'MON PAULIE!!!!

matthughesfan21
2nd times a charm haha

J.B.
EAT IT!!! WAR PAULIE!!! :)

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:33 AM
C'MON A.J.!!!!!

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:34 AM
C'MON A.J.!!!!!hit that douchebag in the fricking head...or get him to ground out:) ....2 outs RISP, make or break time here

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:35 AM
C'MON whoever is coming in because fox fails to inform us of who is entering the game

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Pffft...it's going Xtra... damn crosstown... this is like Ali/Fraizier twice a year....

I am surprised Lou has not had a heart attack dealing with this kind of stress

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Pffft...it's going Xtra... damn crosstown... this like Ali/Fraizier twice a year....

I am surprised Lou has not had a heart attack dealing with this kind of stressa little reverse psychology? I am superstititous with baseball, so i'll play that game too....Well its looks like the rivalry is tied back up again

C'MON Jose

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:40 AM
the payoff pitch

walked him

FU Jose, get a gosh darned out

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:41 AM
GO TO HELL JOSE

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:41 AM
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:42 AM
I SPOKE TOO SOON!!!!!!

WAR BECKHAM!!!!

matthughesfan21
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:Big Z vs Danks tomorrow, should be another great game

J.B.
Gotta love the CROSSTOWN CLASSIC!!!!

BEST EVA!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Big Z vs Danks tomorrow, should be another great game

Ya gotta admit that, these are the best games!!!

Too awesome...the overall series is now tied again... it's just too crazy...:laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Gotta love the CROSSTOWN CLASSIC!!!!

BEST EVA!!!!!:) :) :) :) :)
alright Baroni

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:46 AM
Beckham and PODS just got PIED by Thome and Dye!!!!

AWESOME!!!!:laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Beckham and PODS just got PIED by Thome and Dye!!!!

AWESOME!!!!:laugh:oh yeah, because thats uncommon in baseball:rolleyes:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:53 AM
oh yeah, because thats uncommon in baseball:rolleyes:

Pfft, It happened today...and the Cubs lost...:Whistle:

:laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Pfft, It happened today...and the Cubs lost...:Whistle:

:laugh:I know, I'm just being bitter:laugh:

J.B.
06-28-2009, 12:56 AM
I know, I'm just being bitter:laugh:

How awesome is it though? Really? :)

They are so competitive...it RULES!

Imagine if we met in the World Series.....:frantics: :laugh:

matthughesfan21
06-28-2009, 12:57 AM
How awesome is it though? Really? :)

They are so competitive...it RULES!

Imagine if we met in the World Series.....:frantics: :laugh:
my body wouldn't be able to handle it....Seriously, depending on who won it would be happy crying mixed with going crazy in a good way...or sad crying and breaking sh*t

J.B.
06-28-2009, 01:19 AM
my body wouldn't be able to handle it....Seriously, depending on who won it would be happy crying mixed with going crazy in a good way...or sad crying and breaking sh*t

Imagine LOU!!!:laugh:

J.B.
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM
eh...cough....6-0.......:ninja: