PDA

View Full Version : megan fox on christianity

Vizion
06-15-2009, 10:22 PM
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/qui...tory?gt1=28135

"The 'Transformers' bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates -- reluctantly -- what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. "I'd barter with him," she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, "and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"

What a total b. I will not be spending a penny on seeing her in anything, and talk about the double standard. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bonnie
06-15-2009, 10:32 PM

"The 'Transformers' bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates -- reluctantly -- what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. "I'd barter with him," she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, "and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"

What a total b. I will not be spending a penny on seeing her in anything, and talk about the double standard. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Don't get too mad, Vizion, she did include herself in there. There must be some "blonde" under those dark roots. :wink:

NateR
06-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Don't get too mad, Vizion, she did include herself in there.

True, she did say "white trash."

She really just proves what a closed-minded bigot she is.

J.B.
06-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Pfft...

Typical Lib...thinks they can smooth talk their way out of a fight with a total psycho....:laugh:

Megatron cannot be bartered with!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-t6ldfABd0

NateR
06-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Pfft...

Typical Lib...thinks they can smooth talk their way out of a fight with a total psycho....:laugh:

I didn't think about it that way, but it's so true. Stupid libtards. :laugh:

Jonlion
06-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Pfft...

:laugh:

Fool, you don't try to reason with Megatron, someone soppy like Optimus maybe but not hard as nails Megatron!

It always amuses me that supposed open minded people feel its alright to condemm things.

J.B.
06-15-2009, 11:54 PM
I didn't think about it that way, but it's so true. Stupid libtards. :laugh:

Yup, and for the record I also agree with Vizion on not spending a single dime on anything she does. I can't stand it when actors or musicians get so bigoted in their political views. It pains me to have to write off some of my favorite musicians as total loons. :sad:

Crisco
06-16-2009, 12:24 AM
Sorry... I gotta see transformers 2...

I keep souls and movies seperate =P

J.B.
06-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Sorry... I gotta see transformers 2...

I keep souls and movies seperate =P

At least download it.... :tongue0011:

rearnakedchoke
06-16-2009, 01:13 AM
i won't be spending any money on her movies unless she does full frontal ....

J.B.
06-16-2009, 01:15 AM
i won't be spending any money on her movies unless she does full frontal ....

At least download it....:tongue0011:

rearnakedchoke
06-16-2009, 01:26 AM
At least download it....:tongue0011:
fair enough .... then i can pause, rewind, slo-mo, zoom ... LOL .. good call ...

MattHughesRocks
06-16-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm curious as to why you have bolded the word white?

matthughesfan21
06-16-2009, 03:25 AM
fair enough .... then i can pause, rewind, slo-mo, zoom ... LOL .. good call ...I didn't know you liked Shia Labeouf that much:laugh:

Vizion
06-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Ironic how Miss America is torn apart by the whirlwind of media hypocrisy, whilst she only defended traditional values...

This rabid tongued Jezebel wannabe suggests that it would be awesome to see Bible-believing, evangelical Christians (cuz we all know that's who she really means) exterminated from the face of the Earth...yet we have silence over the airwaves...

:angry:

NateR
06-16-2009, 04:01 AM
Ironic how Miss America is torn apart by the whirlwind of media hypocrisy, whilst she only defended traditional values...

This rabid tongued Jezebel wannabe suggests that it would be awesome to see Bible-believing, evangelical Christians (cuz we all know that's who she really means) exterminated from the face of the Earth...yet we have silence over the airwaves...

It's really no surprise, I've known that the Progressive Liberals are evil for a long time now.

They're all for open-mindedness and tolerance as long as you toe the party line and agree with everything they say.

MattHughesRocks
06-16-2009, 04:20 AM
Ok so now I'm wondering about white and awesome in bold :laugh:

J.B.
06-16-2009, 08:06 AM

No doubt...:unsure-1:

Llamafighter
06-16-2009, 11:56 AM
I don't get why anyone would give two craps what she says. Honestly I didn't even know she could talk until I read this. Sender didn't even realize she had a head :laugh:
She's not a real Liberal anyways. She is a sensationalist. Unfortunately in Hollywood the idea is "No press is bad press" so often times these idiots say this disgusting stuff right before their movies come out, in order to generate some extra attention. I (as a pretty liberal person) think her comments were disgusting.
Any other group that openly wished for the extinction of a religious group from the planet would have been eaten alive by the press.

now I need coffee:angry:

Crisco
06-16-2009, 12:12 PM
I don't get why anyone would give two craps what she says. Honestly I didn't even know she could talk until I read this. Sender didn't even realize she had a head :laugh:
She's not a real Liberal anyways. She is a sensationalist. Unfortunately in Hollywood the idea is "No press is bad press" so often times these idiots say this disgusting stuff right before their movies come out, in order to generate some extra attention. I (as a pretty liberal person) think her comments were disgusting.
Any other group that openly wished for the extinction of a religious group from the planet would have been eaten alive by the press.

Mel Gibson?

Llamafighter
06-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Mel Gibson?
yup!

mikthehick
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
If it makes anyone feel better, Bigots like Megan Fox will have to answer for their actions.

NateR
06-16-2009, 06:51 PM

Stupid liberal. :tongue0011:

Actually, I agree with you. She's just a dumb kid who thinks it's socially acceptable to make fun of a certain group of people. These comments are 90% immaturity, 2% liberal brainwashing, and 8% stupidity.

Crisco
06-16-2009, 06:56 PM

Actually, I agree with you. She's just a dumb kid who thinks it's socially acceptable to make fun of a certain group of people. These comments are 90% immaturity, 2% liberal brainwashing, and 8% stupidity.

You need to factor in the shovel loads of Coke she more then likely shoves down her nasal cavity every weekend.

NateR
06-16-2009, 07:01 PM
You need to factor in the shovel loads of Coke she more then likely shoves down her nasal cavity every weekend.

I was trying to be nice and leave her body cavities out of this. :rolleyes:

Crisco
06-16-2009, 07:13 PM

Why they are all she is good for anyway :laugh:

Oh snap...

Bonnie
06-16-2009, 10:19 PM

If you do that, what's she gonna "barter" (her words) with? :Whistle:

Btw, switch those numbers around and give her 90% for stupidity. You're giving her way too much in the "smarts" department, Nate. :laugh:

Vizion
06-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Nate forgot the % of her that is just plain evil.

Llamafighter
06-17-2009, 03:44 AM

:cool:

Thanks Nate!

2 % sounds right. I don't think she's got much to wash:)

Vizion
06-17-2009, 04:01 AM

She mentioned white so that she could tack the "anti-gay" comment on just white people, so as not to perhaps label herself as racist. She knew which bases to cover, her own state saw gay marriage voted down by a super majority of minorities. By suggesting white people are responsible she removes the threat of having black churches condemn her words.

Awesome would it be to her, Jezebel Junior, to see all who oppose that which she relishes in (called sexual sin) burn. You know she was salivating at the chance to take a cheap shot at Christians in her interview.

She has no clue what she has gotten herself into.

I thought it would be obvious to all what I meant.

Answer your question? :tongue0011:

County Mike
06-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Megan who? And what the heck does THIS mean?

"The 'Transformers' bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer