PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with Judges at 94

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 01:03 AM
How did Clay Guida and Karo Parisyan win?

I've just watched the fights and I STRONGLY believe that Kim beat Karo...and I think that Diaz beat Guida aswell...control doesnt equal acting like a butt barnickle, and thats ALL that Guida did :mellow:

Liam
02-02-2009, 01:25 AM
100% agree.. Diaz was more aggressive, caught Guida alot. Clazy did little to no damage whatsoever to Nate.. I didnt see him try to finish once.. Kim was nullifying karo's grappling too. BS decisions.

mcdadeink
02-02-2009, 01:32 AM
wow...clay dominated the fight..but probably the winning point was all the takedowns

Liam
02-02-2009, 01:33 AM
BJ penn was dominated, Nate was controlled. Guide did little to nothing to Diaz, Diaz caught him with alot more punishing shots.

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 01:41 AM
BJ penn was dominated, Nate was controlled. Guide did little to nothing to Diaz, Diaz caught him with alot more punishing shots.
:) INDEED!

bradwright
02-02-2009, 02:15 AM

I've just watched the fights and I STRONGLY believe that Kim beat Karo...and I think that Diaz beat Guida aswell...control doesnt equal acting like a butt barnickle, and thats ALL that Guida did :mellow:

Kim won the first round but that was it,,Karo won the last 2 and there for won the fight,good decision,

and as far as Guida and Diaz went,,well you actually need to do something more then your opponent if you want to win,,Diaz did not ,

oh yeah,, i picked Kim to win also but he just didn't keep up the pace in the last 2 rounds.

Liam
02-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Kim won the first round but that was it,,Karo won the last 2 and there for won the fight,good decision,

and as far as Guida and Diaz went,,well you actually need to do something more then your opponent if you want to win,,Diaz did not ,

oh yeah,, i picked Kim to win also but he just didn't keep up the pace in the last 2 rounds.
Its the downfall of Judging. Diaz landed alot more shots, Guide just out wrestled Nate.

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 02:51 AM
True but you just can't argue the action with that hair :w00t:

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 02:53 AM
True but you just can't argue the action with that hair :w00t:
:laugh: I know...thank GOD he doesnt want to streighten it...do you know how long he'd be stood infront of a Mirror with his hair streighteners...Clay "the hairdresser" Guida :laugh:

Liam
02-02-2009, 02:56 AM
That hair of his will actually soften some blows.. he will not get cut very easily too.. Elbows, I will be surprised to see Clay get cut when he has all that hair there, there's more to it then meets the eye its full of secrets!

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 03:16 AM
:laugh:

:laugh: I know...thank GOD he doesnt want to streighten it...do you know how long he'd be stood infront of a Mirror with his hair streighteners...Clay "the hairdresser" Guida :laugh:

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 03:22 AM
That hair of his will actually soften some blows.. he will not get cut very easily too.. Elbows, I will be surprised to see Clay get cut when he has all that hair there, there's more to it then meets the eye its full of secrets!
Them Samson needs to have a hair cut :laugh:

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Does anybody else think that Clay and his brother remind you of the "cavemen" guys in that Geico commercial? :laugh: Especially with all that hair!

I just want a pair of scissors and a couple of minutes with Clay! :w00t:

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 03:23 AM
:laugh:
You know its true...Our Rosy has long Curly hair...but it pales by comparison to Guida...and Tiffany...has STREIGHT hair and it still takes her a full afternoon with the tongs to feel right :blink:

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 04:47 AM
Clay can't cut his hair. He'd lose if he did. Look what happened when AA started waxing his back. :blink:

~Amy

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Clay can't cut his hair. He'd lose if he did. Look what happened when AA started waxing his back. :blink:

~Amy

I've never heard anyone say, but with a name like Guida, I'm guessing he's Italian and they can be a "mite" superstitious (my mom's full-blooded Italian). Joe Rogan was saying that Clay still lives with his mama (which a lot of Italian men are known to do well into their 30's) and I can't believe (if she is Italian) that she wouldn't love to cut that hair! :ninja:

As for AA, maybe he should have gone for laser. :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:05 AM
his hair is what makes him. he could obviously win without it but he looks better with it.

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 05:09 AM
his hair is what makes him. he could obviously win without it but he looks better with it.

Yeah, it hides his face. :ninja:

~Amy

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:10 AM

Ugghh! How can you say that with a straight face?

I don't even know how he sees to fight with that mess in his eyes! :blink:

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 05:11 AM

I like how it flies around when he gets hit. Or even if he blocks the punch, it still jars him a little and his hair flies which makes it look like he got hit harder than he really did.

~Amy

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:14 AM
I like how it flies around when he gets hit. Or even if he blocks the punch, it still jars him a little and his hair flies which makes it look like he got hit harder than he really did.

~Amy

Amy, you're making me laugh so hard right now! How can you tell WHEN he gets jarred? I mean, the guy is bouncing around like there is no tomorrow! :laugh:

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Amy, you're making me laugh so hard right now! How can you tell WHEN he gets jarred? I mean, the guy is bouncing around like there is no tomorrow! :laugh:

He uses Pert shampoo. Do they still make that stuff? I remember watching a commercial for it back in like 81 and telling my mom I wanted that shampoo cuz the lady's hair bounced so pretty when she jumped on the trampoline.

Anyway, back on track....he does bounce around like an ADHD kid on Halloween night but his hair makes the hits look harder. When he gets hit, it flies. I love it.

~Amy

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:22 AM

he looks like a caveman...:laugh:

atomdanger
02-03-2009, 02:11 AM
I am with you on this one...

and whats with 8 of 10 fights going to decision....

Neezar
02-03-2009, 02:39 AM
They should fight until someone is finished! :punch:

Spiritwalker
02-03-2009, 03:20 AM

Dude.. no offense.. but please... that's like saying a beard will prevent a KO....

Max
02-03-2009, 05:06 AM
They should fight until someone is finished! :punch:
oh god, I think we would still be waiting for some of Sherk's fights to end......and imagine how long some of Arona's fights would last......

Blade
02-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Yeah I wasn't too impressed with some of the judging either. Parisyan sucks and Kim won that fight 29-28 in my opnion. The judging was also dodgy in the Diaz/Guida fight, though having said that it was Diaz's fault for not keeping the fight standing because he was battering Guida on the feet. Guida just turns my stomach man...I'm looking forward to someone sparking his belching, hyperactive, stumpy ass out.