PDA

View Full Version : GSP is a Legend

que
02-01-2009, 07:04 PM
it took me a long time to realize this, but after his dominating performance last night i realize that GSP is a legend. he will most likely go down as the greatest UFC fighter (and maybe even the greatest MMA fighter) of all time. he is a legend and he is only 27 years old, which is crazy. if he can get by alves i don't see anyone beating him in his weight class, ever

MattHughesRocks
02-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Waaaay too soon to tell but he's on the way at least!

bradwright
02-01-2009, 07:19 PM
it took me a long time to realize this, but after his dominating performance last night i realize that GSP is a legend. he will most likely go down as the greatest UFC fighter (and maybe even the greatest MMA fighter) of all time. he is a legend and he is only 27 years old, which is crazy. if he can get by alves i don't see anyone beating him in his weight class, ever
it might be a little early to be calling GSP a legend,,

GSP is just a really good fighter in the UFC right now and although i think he will do things in the sport in the future to solidify himself as one of the greatest fighters to ever step into the octagon for now i will just wait and see,,but to say he is a legend might be a little premature,,

MATT HUGHES is a legend,,George may be on his way but he's not quiet there yet,

Preach
02-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Until GSP wins a fight without the use of HGH or vasoline he is just another fighter:tongue0011:

bj44
02-01-2009, 07:32 PM
He will be after his careers over for sure. For right now hes just the best fighter in the ufc.

Hughes_GOAT
02-01-2009, 07:47 PM
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Champ2be
02-01-2009, 07:54 PM
GSP is a great fighter, i've always liked him and just because i picked BJ doesn't mean otherwise. i said he would be tough to pick against but i did and picked the guy i like more.

with that said, it wasn't until last night's fight that i started wondering what GSP is on. that body and endurance is highly questionable. his body is so well developed, his stabilizer muscles have muscles. and the fact that someone so muscular (FOR HIS SIZE) is able to go non-stop makes me question if he's on something.

Alves is definitely on something so this will be a good fight....at least until GSP gets him down.

Oh jeez not this steroid crap again! The man is genetically gifted, just leave it at that. I dont understand how a fighter cant dominate w/o people thinking he is on steroids. What about Clay Guida? That guy is freaking non stop all the time and never gets tired.

bj44
02-01-2009, 07:56 PM

Hes just a great natural athlete, he won the genetic lottery for sure

bradwright
02-01-2009, 08:02 PM

yup your right GSP was on something last night alright,,

HE WAS ON TOP OF BJ POUNDING THE CRAP OUT OF HIM.

Hughes_GOAT
02-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh jeez not this steroid crap again! The man is genetically gifted, just leave it at that. I dont understand how a fighter cant dominate w/o people thinking he is on steroids. What about Clay Guida? That guy is freaking non stop all the time and never gets tired.

he doesn't have to be on steroids....it could be HGH....once they have a test for that, be prepared to see a lot of guys pop positive or all of the sudden have deflated bodies and cardio.

it's not possible "genetically" to have that body/strength and still be able to train cardio. your body will shut down, you will overtrain without steroids or HGH to help your recovery process.

Guida doesn't have GSP's body....so Guida can use his recovery units for cardio. it's one or the other. you can't be peaked in both areas (and GSP is) unless you are using.

Hughes_GOAT
02-01-2009, 08:08 PM

:laugh:

bradwright
02-01-2009, 08:23 PM
he doesn't have to be on steroids....it could be HGH....once they have a test for that, be prepared to see a lot of guys pop positive or all of the sudden have deflated bodies and cardio.

it's not possible "genetically" to have that body/strength and still be able to train cardio. your body will shut down, you will overtrain without steroids or HGH to help your recovery process.

Guida doesn't have GSP's body....so Guida can use his recovery units for cardio. it's one or the other. you can't be peaked in both areas (and GSP is) unless you are using.

WOW,,do you ever read some of the stuff you put in here?

you are a very bitter guy just grasping at anything you can think of for an excuse why BJ lost,,

CRY BABY J asked for this fight and shot his mouth off the whole time leading up to it and at the same time he trained for this fight in a half ass way not because he didn't think he needed to train but because he was just to lazy to bother,,

GSP trained as hard as he possibly could and because he was stronger fast and in way better shape your saying he was on something?

take the blinders off,,Baby J is just lazy,,he was relying on his talent to get him through and talent is just not enough against a guy like GSP you need to put the work in.

as far as GSP being on something last night?

like i said before he was,,just ask BJ,,i'm sure he could tell you what the ceiling of the building look like,

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:24 PM
No...he's not that good yet. :laugh:

Champ2be
02-01-2009, 08:25 PM

You obviously dont really know a lot of about HGH, or steroids for that matter. GSP has been the same size since being in the UFC(he may be a little bigger). If he was using HGH then he would grow as well as being very cardio savy. Growing leads to more mass which leads to more weight. How is not possible to have his body and be strong? If your diet is spot on whicj GSP's is then you will not "shut down". Yes GSP is very lean, but he stays lean year round so this is just the norm for him. I would say he is about 6-8% body fat which certainly possible to be strong at the same time. So yes you can be peaked in the same area. Gsp and Jon Fitch looked just about the same at the weigh in's(body wise), and they both looked real small, deffiantly not a GH body. Now Thiago Alves on the other hand is a bit fishy. He was noticably bigger when he fought Hughes.

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:26 PM

you are a very bitter guy just grasping at anything you can think of for an excuse why BJ lost,,

CRY BABY J asked for this fight and shot his mouth off the whole time leading up to it and at the same time he trained for this fight in a half ass way not because he didn't think he needed to train but because he was just to lazy to bother,,

GSP trained as hard as he possibly could and because he was stronger fast and in way better shape your saying he was on something?

take the blinders off,,Baby J is just lazy,,he was relying on his talent to get him through and talent is just not enough against a guy like GSP you need to put the work in.

like i said before he was,,just ask BJ,,i'm sure he could tell you what the ceiling of the building look like,
Dont fight with Andreas....he will make you cry :ninja:

in this thread...HE is GSP and YOU are Penn...quit now :laugh:

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Now Thiago Alves on the other hand is a bit fishy. He was noticably bigger when he fought Hughes.
:laugh: that wasnt steroids...that was not making weight quite deliberately :laugh:

Champ2be
02-01-2009, 08:30 PM
I just hate the fact that people are so quick to accuse someone of steroids just b/c they look great in a fight, and most of the time peopl have no clue what they are talkng about. People only believe what the media say's about steroids(which is a joke). If you really want to know the truth about them do your own research like I did and you will realize that their are A LOT of myths about them.

kevint13
02-01-2009, 08:33 PM
:laugh: that wasnt steroids...that was not making weight quite deliberately :laugh:

Hey be nice to Thiago. He had a hurt ankle which prevented him from doing a lot to lose weight....like sit in a sauna and not eat :tongue0011:

bradwright
02-01-2009, 08:34 PM
I just hate the fact that people are so quick to accuse someone of steroids just b/c they look great in a fight, and most of the time peopl have no clue what they are talkng about. People only believe what the media say's about steroids(which is a joke). If you really want to know the truth about them do your own research like I did and you will realize that their are A LOT of myths about them.

YEAH,,TAKE THAT ALL YOU bj LOVERS:tongue0011:

Champ2be
02-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Yea :laugh: I am on the other side of the fence about steroids(the one that actually believes that steroids arent so bad when used appropriatly) and I was like man Alves looks like he is holding a lot of water(which most compounds make you do). Even though he didnt make weight he still looked huge, and really full. Let me just get this out before i get :punch: for taking up for steroids :scared0015: I do not think their is a place for them in combative sports, baseball, football, etc.... Ok that's the end of my disclaimer :laugh:

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey be nice to Thiago. He had a hurt ankle which prevented him from doing a lot to lose weight....like sit in a sauna and not eat :tongue0011:
Yes...well if he had not rested, he wouldnt have been able to make such a swift recovery and launch the flying knee that helpped him win now, would he :rolleyes:

kevint13
02-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes...well if he had not rested, he wouldnt have been able to make such a swift recovery and launch the flying knee that helpped him win now, would he :rolleyes:

Very true....and between weigh-ins and the fight he learned that they can actually tape your ankles that helps give them stability. If only they had thought of that before :Whistle:

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Very true....and between weigh-ins and the fight he learned that they can actually tape your ankles that helps give them stability. If only they had thought of that before :Whistle:
:unsure-1: no...he knew that...but he wanted to have his cake AND eat it :laugh:

He learned from Ruediger hahahahahaa

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Yea :laugh: I am on the other side of the fence about steroids(the one that actually believes that steroids arent so bad when used appropriatly)

I do not think their is a place for them in combative sports, baseball, football, etc.... Ok that's the end of my disclaimer :laugh:
I see...that makes perfect sense to me :unsure:

sasquatch
02-01-2009, 10:10 PM
I used to be one that says everyone is on steroids, but I've learned you can get pretty buff without steroids, with the right training.

If you notice the gymnasts in the olympics a lot of them get their bodies from their training and diet.
I'm getting good results (Still too skinney.) with a crappy diet and doing basic exerciseses on my fitness rings.

People that actually dedicate themselfs to their training and diet can have great results without steroids.

F34R
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I used to be one that says everyone is on steroids, but I've learned you can get pretty buff without steroids, with the right training.

If you notice the gymnasts in the olympics a lot of them get their bodies from their training and diet.
I'm getting good results (Still too skinney.) with a crappy diet and doing basic exerciseses on my fitness rings.

People that actually dedicate themselfs to their training and diet can have great results without steroids.

I agree. Gymnasts are a prime example. In an interview with Bart Conner, google him if you must, he was asked how he was so muscular and in such great shape. He responded that he doesn't weight train at all. All his muscle mass and conditioning are a product of the types of training he does for the elements of his sport.

VCURamFan
02-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Dont fight with Andreas....he will make you cry :ninja:

in this thread...HE is GSP and YOU are Penn...quit now :laugh:

Sig worthy!!!

GnP
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM

Oh lord and so it starts, first we had grease gate now steroids or HGH? Behave he is a true athlete that dedicates his entire life to this pick any true sport and you will find the same example. Cycling had Armstrong or Indurain, Basketball Jordan, Football/soccer Gerrard/Ronaldo (particularly in their case ripped and yet cover 10/12 miles in 90 minutes all in shuttle sprints) look at all these athletes who look sculpted rather than human form, yet go longer and harder than their competitors. It is what makes them great in their field. Sure people like you will always make the same misguided bitter statements but time and again you will be proved wrong.

Sorry but to me you like you read something on the internet believed it to be true so just went ahead and typed it up as your own opinion.

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Sig worthy!!!
:w00t: Finally...the pinnical of my posting Career :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 03:21 AM
Oh crap I'm starting to like you:scared0011:

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 03:23 AM
WAR Sas!:punch:

NateR
02-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Waaaay too soon to tell but he's on the way at least!

I agree. He's got a long way to go before he reaches Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture or Matt Hughes status.

Preach
02-02-2009, 03:32 AM
I agree 100% with Goat something is fishy with GSP HGH anyone????

bradwright
02-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I agree 100% with Goat something is fishy with GSP HGH anyone????
:laugh: ,,your funny you make me laugh,,:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Ok here it comes....it just bothers me when people say Randy is a "legend" with that minimal record of his. There, I said it. Bring it on haters!:w00t:

I agree. He's got a long way to go before he reaches Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture or Matt Hughes status.

Preach
02-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Ok here it comes....it just bothers me when people say Randy is a "legend" with that minimal record of his. There, I said it. Bring it on haters!:w00t:

Oh snap no you didn't girl:huh:

Preach
02-02-2009, 03:40 AM
:laugh: ,,your funny you make me laugh,,:laugh:

I can also make you cry just give me an onion

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 03:41 AM

I agree with everyone else who says it's WAY TOO SOON for GSP to be called a LEGEND!

Nathan! Oh, my, be still my heart! That picture of Matt on the cover of that magazine is just DELICIOUS! And that's just his head and the top half of his torso! :laugh:

bradwright
02-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Oh crap I'm starting to like you:scared0011:
really?well now lets see,,if my math is right and it usually is that will make 1 of you,, hope you dont feel intimidated by such a big group,,:wink:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 04:22 AM

i'm not talking muscle mass only. i'm talking muscle mass, muscle endurance/cardio. aerobic and anaerobic specifically.

anyone can run 5 miles a day but that is aerobic. take those guys and see how much endurance they have after wrestling for 10 minutes. when people talk cardio in MMA, it's both aerobic and anaerobic....big difference.

GSP may not be on anything but i'm betting more that he is. a lot of fighters are.

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Are you kidding? I love me!:w00t:

really?well now lets see,,if my math is right and it usually is that will make 1 of you,, hope you dont feel intimidated by such a big group,,:wink:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 04:26 AM

i'm not bitter, i like GSP.

BJ trained but he trained naturally and GSP is highly questionable.

GSP is a natural 185 and probably could fight at 205. BJ is a natural 155 so losing to GSP is nothing horrible. he was smaller and weaker, but BJ always goes for the big fights.

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 04:34 AM
You obviously dont really know a lot of about HGH, or steroids for that matter. GSP has been the same size since being in the UFC(he may be a little bigger). If he was using HGH then he would grow as well as being very cardio savy. Growing leads to more mass which leads to more weight. How is not possible to have his body and be strong? If your diet is spot on whicj GSP's is then you will not "shut down". Yes GSP is very lean, but he stays lean year round so this is just the norm for him. I would say he is about 6-8% body fat which certainly possible to be strong at the same time. So yes you can be peaked in the same area. Gsp and Jon Fitch looked just about the same at the weigh in's(body wise), and they both looked real small, deffiantly not a GH body. Now Thiago Alves on the other hand is a bit fishy. He was noticably bigger when he fought Hughes.

i know plenty, my body says so.:wink: with that being said, he's slightly bigger than when he started and just because he's on it doesn't mean he will continuously grow. you only continuously grow if you increase dosages...he obviously has a limit, if he's taking, and that's all. he wants to fight at 170 so no need to increase much.

most people think if you train hard and diet you'll be set. that's Hollywood. the human body can only recover so much from working out. GSP does way too much not to be on something. his body and anyone's body for that matter, can only recover so much. if you want to workout harder and longer, be able to recover faster, you use steroids or HGH.

guys can't workout 6 hours a day 5 to 7 days a week and not overtrain unless they are on something. it's not humanly possible.

it's ok though, a lot of guys are using, BJ just isn't one of them. Alves definitely is.

bradwright
02-02-2009, 04:41 AM

GSP is a natural 185 and probably could fight at 205. BJ is a natural 155 so losing to GSP is nothing horrible. he was smaller and weaker, but BJ always goes for the big fights.

GSP is highly questionable to you because your not use to seeing some one that has devoted his life to this and even between fights he trains,,as far as BJ training for this fight?maybe he did but he didn't train any where near as much as GSP did and that really is the difference here,as far as the difference in weight go's georges walks around about 185 because he gets himself a lot of exercise between fights and BJ walks around about 180 because he gets himself a lot of food between fights,,BJ is not a natural 155 pounder he has trouble making weight a lot of the time.

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 04:45 AM

Goat, ?, if you please: I've wondered, why do some of these fighters who are already at a "natural" weight for a certain weight class not fighting in that weight class instead of cutting weight to downsize for the class below?

Why isn't GSP and Alves fighting at middleweight? :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:10 AM
GSP is highly questionable to you because your not use to seeing some one that has devoted his life to this and even between fights he trains,,as far as BJ training for this fight?maybe he did but he didn't train any where near as much as GSP did and that really is the difference here,as far as the difference in weight go's georges walks around about 185 because he gets himself a lot of exercise between fights and BJ walks around about 180 because he gets himself a lot of food between fights,,BJ is not a natural 155 pounder he has trouble making weight a lot of the time.

you can devote your life all you want...GSP definitely does moreso than Penn but the human body can only do so much naturally. too many people are under the assumption that as long as you train hard, diet and say your prayers, you can do anything. you can achieve a lot for sure, but nothing like GSP. you have set limits as a human....steroids and HGH were created to increase those limits.

GSP walks around 190 at least and maybe 195 or so i've heard.

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:13 AM
Goat, ?, if you please: I've wondered, why do some of these fighters who are already at a "natural" weight for a certain weight class not fighting in that weight class instead of cutting weight to downsize for the class below?

Why isn't GSP and Alves fighting at middleweight? :unsure-1:

they do it because they can be bigger and stronger than the natural guys. GSP and others who cut at least 1 weight class will usually weigh 15 pounds more at fight time. that's why commentators say so and so is big for whatever weight class they're in.

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:21 AM
they do it because they can be bigger and stronger than the natural guys. GSP and others who cut at least 1 weight class will usually weigh 15 pounds more at fight time. that's why commentators say so and so is big for whatever weight class they're in.

Why don't they weigh them right before the fight so that they are "really" fighting at "that" weight class so it's "fair". Everyone talked about how big Alves looked in his fight with Matt. I for one did not believe his "story" about his ankle. So why not hold them to the "actual" weight for that class at the time of the fight?

Oh, I forgot to ask earlier also, what is the effect on their bodies with all this "cutting" and then gaining the weight back over time? It seems like it would take it's toll. Just for the record (in my totally uneducated opinion regarding this type of hardcore training), I believe what you are saying about it not being possible for these guys to train like this 6-7 days/week for hours/day without some type of wear/tear eventually taking its toll.

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 05:22 AM
Tell it to her Goat...

Why don't they weigh them right before the fight so that they are "really" fighting at "that" weight class so it's "fair". Everyone talked about how big Alves looked in his fight with Matt. I for one did not believe his "story" about his ankle. So why not hold them to the "actual" weight for that class at the time of the fight?

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:27 AM

that's how the athletic commission wants it.....it would be interesting to have guys fight at the same weight at fight time.

NateR
02-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Nathan! Oh, my, be still my heart! That picture of Matt on the cover of that magazine is just DELICIOUS! And that's just his head and the top half of his torso! :laugh:

That's the first picture of Matt I ever saw, I didn't even follow the UFC before that. It's from the Feb/March 2003 issue and it's just my way of reminding people of what Matt's accomplished.

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:34 AM
Tell it to her Goat...

He didn't "tell" me much, Michelle. Anything you want to add?

I mean I can let my mind fill in the blanks from what Goat said and ask does the commission "want" it this way to say "fix" or "sway" the fight one way or the other? :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:35 AM
That's the first picture of Matt I ever saw, I didn't even follow the UFC before that. It's from the Feb/March 2003 issue and it's just my way of reminding people of what Matt's accomplished.

i've never seen a chin like that without a cleft.:tongue0011:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 05:39 AM

I mean I can let my mind fill in the blanks from what Goat said and ask does the commission "want" it this way to say "fix" or "sway" the fight one way or the other? :unsure-1:

it obviously gives the bigger fighter an advantage in weight and probably strength, if they are bigger because of muscle, rather than fat.

i would like to see them weighed right before the fight, if for anything, to see the discrepancy in weight from the time of the weigh in. they show the tale of the tape and they're the same weight or off by a pound or two. the reality is that one of them is at least 10 pounds heavier at fight time.

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 05:45 AM

Put a breastplate on him and a spear in his hand and I could easily see him as a gladiator back in that era.

He has accomplished so much in his life to date. I wonder if he realizes how many lives he's touched through his fighting, this forum, his charities and so on. I think he is a special person indeed. :)

Max
02-02-2009, 05:48 AM
,BJ is not a natural 155 pounder he has trouble making weight a lot of the time.
yes he is. and when has BJ ever had trouble making weight for 155?

logrus
02-02-2009, 06:12 AM
Boxing does that from time to time I see and the weight gain is not much. The only question being are they actually around their weight class to begin with.

I am around the fitness industry through friends and coworkers and the are all curious about what Gsp actually does. There is a certain threshold the body can withstand before it reverts to a cannibal state. I just don't see that with Gsp. The guy can run a marathon, then at the finish line go five rounds on the ground with world class BJJ and we see no difference in his figure. Not only that but the man trains like that all the time.

PEople hear steroids or HgH and the automatically think Ronnie Colemen or Arnold. Thats further from the case. They are just as much for recovery purposes and endurance training, not just getting huge.

You can peak at 1 or two aspects. But he is peaking at every aspect with no ill effects makes me question it.

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 06:14 AM
Boxing does that from time to time I see and the weight gain is not much. The only question being are they actually around their weight class to begin with.

I am around the fitness industry through friends and coworkers and the are all curious about what Gsp actually does. There is a certain threshold the body can withstand before it reverts to a cannibal state. I just don't see that with Gsp. The guy can run a marathon, then at the finish line go five rounds on the ground with world class BJJ and we see no difference in his figure. Not only that but the man trains like that all the time.

PEople hear steroids or HgH and the automatically think Ronnie Colemen or Arnold. Thats further from the case. They are just as much for recovery purposes and endurance training, not just getting huge.

that's what i've been trying to say. you can' train like GSP and not overtrain. you have to use steroids or HGH to recover if you workout as hard as he does.

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 06:15 AM
Why yes, I would like to add something here Bonnie....GSP IS AWESOME!:party0006:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 06:17 AM
yes he is. and when has BJ ever had trouble making weight for 155?

there you go

Bonnie
02-02-2009, 06:18 AM
Why yes, I would like to add something here Bonnie....GSP IS AWESOME!:party0006:

Would I be "UNDERstating" if I said your mind is on ONE track right now, Michelle? :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 06:28 AM
I've been ridiculously happy all day:party0006: and I don't even care what they say about vaseline :party0006:

Would I be "UNDERstating" if I said your mind is on ONE track right now, Michelle? :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 06:29 AM
next time GSP should use "his and hers" it's a lot less detectable....looks like water

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 06:34 AM
next time GSP should use "his and hers" it's a lot less detectable....looks like water

:scared0015:

I am trying soooo hard to not cross the line here with any comments. Just know there are like 100 different replies going thru my head. :laugh:

~Amy

Hughes_GOAT
02-02-2009, 06:39 AM
hey i'm jut saying

TexasRN
02-02-2009, 06:46 AM
hey i'm jut saying

Yeah. :angel:

~Amy

County Mike
02-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I can't believe all the accusations I'm reading. The human body is capable of a lot more than some people want to believe. The body adapts to whatever you put it through. It's pretty amazing that way.

If you force yourself to push the limits every day, your limits expand. If some average Joe tried to jump into a GSP workout, yes he would overtrain. However, when you build yourself up to that workout over the years, your body adapts. You can be that strong AND have the endurance. You can't do it all at once, but GSP didn't do it all at once. He's been building up to it for years.

Neezar
02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
I think he eats spinach!

billwilliams70
02-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Legend now? No. Will he be a legend? I think so.

I think that Alves presents a different challenge in the sense that he'll most likely be the biggest 170lb'er that GSP will face, but he's certainly not the best. I see GSP doing all the right things in training to come out victorious at the end of the match. GSP's training/preparation for a fight is unmatched in his weight class.

Later.

MattHughesRocks
02-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Amen! Which is how/why his game has improved so greatly to.He seriuosly did not win that fight on a jar of vaseline.He's an athlete...a monster athlete

I can't believe all the accusations I'm reading. The human body is capable of a lot more than some people want to believe. The body adapts to whatever you put it through. It's pretty amazing that way.

If you force yourself to push the limits every day, your limits expand. If some average Joe tried to jump into a GSP workout, yes he would overtrain. However, when you build yourself up to that workout over the years, your body adapts. You can be that strong AND have the endurance. You can't do it all at once, but GSP didn't do it all at once. He's been building up to it for years.

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I think he eats spinach!
:sad: but I eat spinach and I dont look like him

*adds Vasoline and Steroids to his Birthday list*

Preach
02-02-2009, 04:23 PM
:laugh: :laugh: whats the vasoline for Dave :ninja: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: but I eat spinach and I dont look like him

*adds Vasoline and Steroids to his Birthday list*

Crisco
02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
:laugh: :laugh: whats the vasoline for Dave :ninja: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanna laught a bit but won't..

All for humors sake of course.

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 04:31 PM
:laugh: :laugh: whats the vasoline for Dave :ninja: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If GSP uses it for lubrication, why cant I :laugh: :unsure-1: :laugh: :unsure-1:

:huh:

Crisco
02-02-2009, 04:38 PM
If GSP uses it for lubrication, why cant I :laugh: :unsure-1: :laugh: :unsure-1:

Alright now I have to laugh

ROFL

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Alright now I have to laugh

ROFL
hahahahaha Grasshopper...Discipline is all! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Preach
02-02-2009, 05:01 PM
:scared0011: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If GSP uses it for lubrication, why cant I :laugh: :unsure-1: :laugh: :unsure-1:

Crisco
02-02-2009, 05:02 PM
:scared0011: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You lose a sig bet ben or you change your opinion after saturday?

Preach
02-02-2009, 05:03 PM
You lose a sig bet ben or you change your opinion after saturday?

lost a bet

VCURamFan
02-02-2009, 05:16 PM
You lose a sig bet ben or you change your opinion after saturday? Yeah, Ben's really fickle in his support for fighter!:laugh:

GnP
02-02-2009, 05:17 PM

Hallelujah at last some one else that can see sense. What also seems a mystery to me about all these accusations is they are all mass building what about his cardio even HGH depletes cardio over a long period of time. GSP is simply a world class athlete that works harder than most are capable off.

If not why are people like Randy and Forrest not having the same mud slung at them?

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 06:37 AM

i used to believe that too. :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 06:38 AM
I think he eats spinach!

it comes in a needle like your AV :wink:

sasquatch
02-03-2009, 06:49 AM
i used to believe that too. :laugh:I'm not saying GSP doesn't do HGH or steroids, (A lot of people do.) but
It's true, your body can adapt to some pretty harsh training over time.

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 06:55 AM
I'm not saying GSP doesn't do HGH or steroids, (A lot of people do.) but
It's true, your body can adapt to some pretty harsh training over time.

of course it can....but not to that level. GSP has physical signs of use that can be spotted a mile away.

County Mike
02-03-2009, 12:32 PM
GOAT is just hating because he can't get his body to look like that. :)

Tyburn
02-03-2009, 01:16 PM
:laugh: yeah...its called Envy :laugh:

F34R
02-03-2009, 01:23 PM
of course it can....but not to that level. GSP has physical signs of use that can be spotted a mile away.

You've been speaking in this thread with a "matter of fact" attitude. I'm sure you are perfectly qualified to determine that GSP HAS to be on HGH or roids, based on.....?

Tyburn
02-03-2009, 01:26 PM
You've been speaking in this thread with a "matter of fact" attitude. I'm sure you are perfectly qualified to determine that GSP HAS to be on HGH or roids, based on.....?
Andreas always speaks like that about everything...doesnt always mean he's correct...but...he is more often right then wrong... :ninja: :laugh:

Neezar
02-03-2009, 03:04 PM

Surely there are body builders around here that know these things.

I used to work for the Sheriff's dept and we had many deputies who lived at the gym and I knew them when they started and worked with them for 10 more years. I learned a few things about telltale signs. And I work with a few nurses and doctors now that are body builders (my boss competes nationally) and one nurse's husband owns a gym. It's basically a common thing around the gyms.

County Mike
02-03-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm obviously not a bodybuilder but I've been training quite a bit the last couple of years. I've seen some amazing transformations in my own body and I don't take anything illegal. I'm sure I don't even work out half as much as GSP does. Because of the things I've seen in myself, I can believe that GSP achieved his size/stamina naturally. I don't KNOW what he does but I do believe his level can be achieved naturally.

MattHughesRocks
02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
GSP is innocent I tell ya!

Preach
02-03-2009, 05:02 PM
GSP is innocent I tell ya!

Guilty I say

que
02-04-2009, 02:14 AM
this really dissapoints me because i was just really starting to like GSP. i was convinced he is a legend at the ripe young age of 27... but this whole greasing thing has definitely tainted his legacy.

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 03:55 AM

you might wanna ask the ladies around here about that. :laugh:

i'm not saying GSP is bad for using, i'm just saying he is using. lots of pro athletes use, just not Penn.

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:15 AM

take a look at GSP's nipples, they are puffy and slightly swollen and he definitely has minor gyno in both of them.

i know about couple people will say that some people get it naturally and yes this is true, like .5% of the population does, but within that 0.5% almost everyone with gyno is overweight and just out of puberty.

i really don't care that he does juice, he is easily one of my top 5 favorite fighters. i just think it's interesting how prevalent steroids have become in every facet of pro sports.

GSP get the gyno fixed bud!

http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img82/7598/attachmentwa7.jpg

in the pic below, his nipples are gyno free. this is one of his his earliest UFC pics BTW.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3185/tgeorges20st20pierre1anv2.jpg

here's another one with his minor gyno developing.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4682/georgesstpierre021hu9.jpg

steroids are the icing on the cake, if you train right, eat right, and have the natural ability steroids will add that 2-3% finishing touch.

they won't take a guy who trains at 80% and make him a world class athlete. so when you have a naturally smaller guy like Penn, who doesn't use, and isn't a gifted athlete, you can see how this advantage by GSP really helps.

MMeh
02-04-2009, 04:20 AM
take a look at GSP's nipples, they are puffy and slightly swollen and he definitely has minor gyno in both of them.

i know about couple people will say that some people get it naturally and yes this is true, like .5% of the population does, but within that 0.5% almost everyone with gyno is overweight and just out of puberty.

i really don't care that he does juice, he is easily one of my top 5 favorite fighters. i just think it's interesting how prevalent steroids have become in every facet of pro sports.

GSP get the gyno fixed bud!

in the pic below, his nipples are gyno free. this is one of his his earliest UFC pics BTW.

steroids are the icing on the cake, if you train right, eat right, and have the natural ability steroids will add that 2-3% finishing touch.

they won't take a guy who trains at 80% and make him a world class athlete. so when you have a naturally smaller guy like Penn, who doesn't use, and isn't a gifted athlete, you can see how this advantage by GSP really helps.

Wow, guilty until proven innocent much? Until I see a Brian McNamee/"Game of Shadows" type smoking gun or an actual positive test, I'm going to hold off calling anyone a drug cheat. That's not something to throw around, people say that about every athlete who is bigger/stronger than the competition (I've seen the Sherdorks hurl it at Matt a few times) and it's sour grapes/unfair without real evidence.

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
I'd hit it.

Neezar
02-04-2009, 04:25 AM
Wow, guilty until proven innocent much? Until I see a Brian McNamee/"Game of Shadows" type smoking gun or an actual positive test, I'm going to hold off calling anyone a drug cheat. That's not something to throw around, people say that about every athlete who is bigger/stronger than the competition (I've seen the Sherdorks hurl it at Matt a few times) and it's sour grapes/unfair without real evidence.

Are you saying that you think his breasts are growing naturally? :huh:

Neezar
02-04-2009, 04:26 AM
I'd hit it.

Me, too.

:ashamed:

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:31 AM

they test Olympic athletes and they're all clean too, same with bodybuilders. :laugh:

it's also pretty easy to use a fast acting gear that clears the system in 4 weeks during the off season and test clean for a fight but still have gained 15-20 lbs lean muscle...

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Are you saying that you think his breasts are growing naturally? :huh:

nothing about GSP "growing" is natural :wink:

que
02-04-2009, 04:33 AM
GSP has very swollen breasts, almost abnormally swollen breasts. that is a classic side effect of steroids. especially how his nipples abnormally puff out most of the time. now i don't know if he takes steroids or not... but one has to wonder when looking at his breasts.

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:37 AM
GSP has very swollen breasts, almost abnormally swollen breasts. that is a classic side effect of steroids. especially how his nipples abnormally puff out most of the time. now i don't know if he takes steroids or not... but one has to wonder when looking at his breasts.

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck

NateR
02-04-2009, 04:47 AM

There is a noticeable difference in the fatty tissue around his nipples in that second photo. There is also more of a bulging to his abdomen which is another side effect.

MattHughesRocks
02-04-2009, 04:49 AM
People work out different ways for different fights. Your body doesnt always look the same. :blink:

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:53 AM
There is a noticeable difference in the fatty tissue around his nipples in that second photo. There is also more of a bulging to his abdomen which is another side effect.

i was gonna mention that too :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-04-2009, 04:54 AM
People work out different ways for different fights. Your body doesnt always look the same. :blink:

your nipples do....or should, unless you're using and not very experienced.:wink:

GSP seems to have gotten better control of it because his gyno hasn't reached Evans or Stevenson type levels yet.

County Mike
02-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I'd hit it.

Who? GSP or GOAT? :)

Primadawn
02-04-2009, 05:32 PM
I'd hit it.

You know it baby! I'd smack that up, flip it and rub it down!

cds
02-04-2009, 05:41 PM
One thing Ive learned about the internet and computers. Pictures do lie. Its extrememly easy to augment photos to look suspicious.....NateR you should know this as well comming from a graphics background.

Tyburn
02-04-2009, 05:43 PM
:unsure-1: I dont see whats wrong with his breasts...looks to me like he's just got a bit fatter and maybe slightly older

Not sure you can tell much from photographs...but he looks...alright to me :ashamed:

Spiritwalker
02-04-2009, 05:59 PM
:unsure-1: I dont see whats wrong with his breasts...looks to me like he's just got a bit fatter and maybe slightly older

Not sure you can tell much from photographs...but he looks...alright to me :ashamed:

Not touching that one AT ALL!:frantics:

cds
02-04-2009, 06:11 PM

Here is what Im talking about .......total 3 min of photoshop.

Both are the same pic.

Original:

And the Photoshop version(depicting possible roid side affects):
http://www.cdmedia-studio.com/GSP_photoshop.jpg

Black Mamba
02-05-2009, 01:57 AM

Ditto. :cool: Took the words right out of my mouth.

Preach
02-05-2009, 02:02 AM

I also covered this in the other thread funny thing is

MattHughesRocks
02-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Goat :)

(Danelle I meant Goat, not GSP:unsure-1: )

Who? GSP or GOAT? :)

Moose
02-05-2009, 03:02 AM
Damn, woman!

NateR
02-05-2009, 03:03 AM
One thing Ive learned about the internet and computers. Pictures do lie. Its extrememly easy to augment photos to look suspicious.....NateR you should know this as well comming from a graphics background.

If you develop an eye for it, you can usually spot when an image has been manipulated. Especially if it fits one of three criteria:
1. it's a rush job.
2. it's the work of an amateur.
3. the source images is low quality or low resolution.

In the more recent photos of GSP, you can sort of see a growth of tissue behind the nipples that make them look slightly inflated, like balloons. It changes the shape and the color of them. I followed bodybuilding for a few years, and I learned to pick out the physical side effects of steroid use.

Also, Photoshopping an image requires a motive. Someone would have to intentionally manipulate the photos and have the skill and the time necessary to do it right without leaving traces or "fingerprints" of their work.

It was actually when I saw this photo, way back in the summer of 2006, that I started to suspect steroid use in GSP:
This was long before any rumors of it were floating around, thus no one would have had the motive to change the photo. I just kept the information to myself and started to pay closer attention.

The other thing about Photoshoppers is that they are rarely subtle. They don't want to spend a huge amount of time on something that's not going to get noticed. So, that simple matter of ego is what usually makes their work easy to spot.

cds
02-05-2009, 03:27 AM
If you develop an eye for it, you can usually spot when an image has been manipulated. Especially if it fits one of three criteria:
1. it's a rush job.
2. it's the work of an amateur.
3. the source images is low quality or low resolution.

In the more recent photos of GSP, you can sort of see a growth of tissue behind the nipples that make them look slightly inflated, like balloons. It changes the shape and the color of them. I followed bodybuilding for a few years, and I learned to pick out the physical side effects of steroid use.

Also, Photoshopping an image requires a motive. Someone would have to intentionally manipulate the photos and have the skill and the time necessary to do it right without leaving traces or "fingerprints" of their work.

It was actually when I saw this photo, way back in the summer of 2006, that I started to suspect steroid use in GSP:
This was long before any rumors of it were floating around, thus no one would have had the motive to change the photo. I just kept the information to myself and started to pay closer attention.

The other thing about Photoshoppers is that they are rarely subtle. They don't want to spend a huge amount of time on something that's not going to get noticed. So, that simple matter of ego is what usually makes their work easy to spot.

Yup NateR you are right about the photoshopping.

Just remember that Gynecomastia can manifest as a natural pathology which is quite common.

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 04:16 AM
Yup NateR you are right about the photoshopping.

Just remember that Gynecomastia can manifest as a natural pathology which is quite common.

this only occurs in people with a higher than average bodyfat percentage, you don't see people with a 5% bodyfat walking around with gyno.

why would a man in his mid 20's have high estrogen levels? this is usually accompanied by lethargy, lack of energy and a bloated look, are these things GSP possesses?

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Goat :)

(Danelle I meant Goat, not GSP:unsure-1: )

i take all the ladies from GSP :tongue0011:

sasquatch
02-05-2009, 06:25 AM
His pants are higher up in the first pic. In the secound they're pulled farther down, that's probably one of the reasons it looks different.

When I first learned backflips my lower abs got puffie too.

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 06:34 AM
His pants are higher up in the first pic. In the secound they're pulled farther down, that's probably one of the reasons it looks different.

When I first learned backflips my lower abs got puffie too.

LOL, has GSP ever landed any of his back flips?

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 06:37 AM
I'd hit it.

I'd hit it twice then go eat a sammich.

~Amy

sasquatch
02-05-2009, 06:42 AM
LOL, has GSP ever landed any of his back flips?
No, not really, atleast he trys though, lol.

foggy
02-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Hughes_GOAT --

Matt Hughes has/had a pretty impressive/muscular physique and his cardio used to be unbeatable/unstoppable. Maybe he does (did) steroids!!?! Let's get a closeup on his nipples!

I don't think he would appreciate your wild and baseless accusations, nor would GSP. Until you show me your plastic surgeon's license, kindly STFU.

:unsure-1: :blink: :scared0015: :scared0011: :rolleyes:

Here's a video explanation from a real plastic surgeon and not just someone who plays one on an internet forum.

http://www.5min.com/Video/Treatment-of-Gynecomastia-74687611

You also seem to make a lot of nonchalant claims that a good majority of professional athletes are on steroids. Where is your proof? I think you really need to get your head out of the clouds when comparing yourself... some loser who bought pills or needles that he *thought* contained steroids and lifted some weights on his DP weight bench in his mother's basement after working at the supermarket during the day, with GSP a professional athlete who LIVES TO TRAIN.

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Hughes_GOAT --

Matt Hughes has/had a pretty impressive/muscular physique and his cardio used to be unbeatable/unstoppable. Maybe he does (did) steroids!!?! Let's get a closeup on his nipples!

I don't think he would appreciate your wild and baseless accusations, nor would GSP. Until you show me your plastic surgeon's license, kindly STFU.

:unsure-1: :blink: :scared0015: :scared0011: :rolleyes:

Here's a video explanation from a real plastic surgeon and not just someone who plays one on an internet forum.

http://www.5min.com/Video/Treatment-of-Gynecomastia-74687611

LOL, at the new guy :laugh:

just because GSP is roiding, doesn't mean i think Matt is but nice try. their body types are completely different.

and please don't try to speak for Matt :rolleyes:

did you even watch the video you posted? go back to thew 1:40 of the video.

Anabolic steroids, hmmm, sounds familiar :Whistle:

then go to the causes that he listed which are

1.) impaired liver function, yeah, GSP has that.

2.) Estrogen like drugs, yeah, GSP is taking post menopause meds, LOL.

3.) Anabolic steroids, AGAIN.

gee, i wonder which one of those 3 GSP could possibly fall under?

you only have one chance to make a first impression...you blew it.:cool:

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 07:15 AM
No, not really, atleast he trys though, lol.

he needs to do a cartwheel to get his momentum going first :wink:

VCURamFan
02-05-2009, 07:33 AM
LOL, at the new guy :laugh:

just because GSP is roiding, doesn't mean i think Matt is but nice try. their body types are completely different.

and please don't try to speak for Matt :rolleyes:

did you even watch the video you posted? go back to thew 1:40 of the video.

Anabolic steroids, hmmm, sounds familiar :Whistle:

then go to the causes that he listed which are

1.) impaired liver function, yeah, GSP has that.

2.) Estrogen like drugs, yeah, GSP is taking post menopause meds, LOL.

3.) Anabolic steroids, AGAIN.

gee, i wonder which one of those 3 GSP could possibly fall under?

you only have one chance to make a first impression...you blew it.:cool:I'm thinking new guy needs to read the quote in my sig...

(Yes, GOAT, I'm accusing you of internet greasing & IP steroid usage!)

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm thinking new guy needs to read the quote in my sig...

(Yes, GOAT, I'm accusing you of internet greasing & IP steroid usage!)

he's new....probably has another account and posts here already but decided it was best to create another account to talk shyte. now he's probably off looking for info that he has no real experience with and hoping it will stick.

you don't need to be a surgeon to know why a physically fit, pro athlete, in his mid 20's has minor gyno?

those kind of guys are users or have used, end of story. any other explanation requires puberty, or some form of cancer, liver impairment, estrogen supplementation or drug use.

now you tell me, what is more likely to have caused GSP's gyno....steroids or the other stuff?

Hughes_GOAT
02-05-2009, 08:04 AM
http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/gyno.html

this is another surgeon who performs surgery on "bitch tits":

the incidence of naturally occurring gynecomastia is somewhere between 32 and 65 percent of reported cases. It may be familial, and in that case it usually occurs at puberty due to hormonal shifts. While several drugs have been linked to this condition, including marijuana, anabolic steroids have been found to be the leading cause.

see, i can post plastic surgeons speaking on gyno too....yippie!

i would say this makes it a "push" but your video did nothing to help you and actually helped me, LOL.

let me guess, GSP is going through puberty?

or maybe he's a marijuana user. that would explain his endurance, focus, and energy.

no way he could be a steroid user.

</sarcasm>

timmyja
02-05-2009, 12:14 PM
I wish I could find a gif of "bob" from fight club.. lol.. photoshopped with GSP..

Primadawn
02-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I'd hit it twice then go eat a sammich.

~Amy

HA! I love you Amy!:laugh:

Tyburn
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm thinking new guy needs to read the quote in my sig...

:laugh: yes indeed he does!

TexasRN
02-05-2009, 11:27 PM

You rock too Prima! Oh and too much woman love here and you know who will show up with a camera. :laugh:

~Amy

Primadawn
02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
You rock too Prima! Oh and too much woman love here and you know who will show up with a camera. :laugh:

~Amy

LOL--I said "I love you", not "I wanna wrestle in some lime jello with you"! :laugh:

VCURamFan
02-06-2009, 12:07 AM
LOL--I said "I love you", not "I wanna wrestle in some lime jello with you"! :laugh:I got here as soon as I heard!
http://crew.snowboard-revolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/20080126_behindxslopestyle_16.jpg

Hughes_GOAT
02-06-2009, 03:36 AM

i love your av....:cool:

County Mike
02-06-2009, 02:08 PM
LOL--I said "I love you", and "I wanna wrestle in some lime jello with you"! :laugh:

Now THAT is hot!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/428168219_1ad5b77179.jpg

mikthehick
02-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Now THAT is hot!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/428168219_1ad5b77179.jpg

Does it have to be lime jello??

What about strawberry??:laugh:

bradwright
02-06-2009, 03:55 PM

I hate lime jello,,strawberry will be just fine,,:)

Spiritwalker
02-06-2009, 04:25 PM

Which ever flavor you want babe.. count me in!

Spiritwalker
02-06-2009, 04:26 PM
but incase you didn't know.....

Lime jello is like 80's Van Halen and green M&Ms.

mikthehick
02-06-2009, 05:17 PM
One halloween party awhile back, some of my friends wrestled in pudding....it looked tasty at first, but after the guys wrestled in it, it looked really gross....:laugh:

I vote for strawberry jello....maybe lemon-lime???

County Mike
02-06-2009, 05:58 PM
One halloween party awhile back, some of my friends wrestled in pudding....it looked tasty at first, but after the guys wrestled in it, it looked really gross....:laugh:

I vote for strawberry jello....maybe lemon-lime???

Ewww. Guys wrestled in the Jello? Unless they were wrestling with girls, that's just GAY!

Tyburn
02-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Ewww. Guys wrestled in the Jello? Unless they were wrestling with girls, that's just GAY!
increadibly :laugh:

mikthehick
02-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Nope they wrestled in pudding, like the chocolate kind---it was actually pretty cool.

Now jello, if you are guy, just don't ever do that. :laugh: :blink:

County Mike
02-06-2009, 06:26 PM
haha, I actually meant to write pudding. Still seems wrong. I wrestle with other guys almost every day, but for some reason, adding pudding (or jello) just makes it wrong.

VCURamFan
02-06-2009, 06:27 PM
I wonder if BJ would have complained if GSP had been rubbed down with chocolate pudding?

Tyburn
02-06-2009, 06:53 PM
I wonder if BJ would have complained if GSP had been rubbed down with chocolate pudding?
:laugh: Why do I have pictures of Frank Trigg flashing through my mind when I read this thread :blink:

VCURamFan
02-06-2009, 07:01 PM
:laugh: Why do I have pictures of Frank Trigg flashing through my mind when I read this thread :blink: http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/kept/flipbooks_kept/sharp_dressed_men/11.jpg

atomdanger
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
WAYYYY tooo many people throw terms around, and one of them is legend.

Sorry, there aren't that many LEGENDS in this sport, and GSP is not one of them,
at this point, he has defended his title twice, once a decision and the most recent is surrounded in controversy.
He is also 1 - 1 with Matt Serra who completely floored him.

VCURamFan
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
WAYYYY tooo many people throw terms around, and one of them is legend.

Sorry, there aren't that many LEGENDS in this sport, and GSP is not one of them,
at this point, he has defended his title twice, once a decision and the most recent is surrounded in controversy.
He is also 1 - 1 with Matt Serra who completely floored him.Well said, man. I completely agree.