PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Tour of America Iteniary!

Jonlion
06-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok, i am still dazed by all i have to do but i now have a strong plan of what is happening, so i chuck it down here and if possible would be great to meet any of you even if its only for a quick drink or a bite to eat.

Arrive Dallas- 17th of June - Go hang out with my girlfriend and the family

23rd of June- Fly to San Francisco, go Sacremento first day and then explore San Fran.

26th of June- land back in Texas, go to a Wedding, i have never known people to marry so young! Should be a lot of fun though.

29th of June- My friends arrive in Dallas from NYC and we then drive go explore state of Texas for 5 days.

5th of July- Fly to L.A with my friends, staying a apartment in Hollywood Hills and should be renting a car out there.

8th of July- We leave L.A and head to Las Vegas. On the 10/11th i have tickets to UFC Expo, should be a lot of fun. And need to find somewhere to watch UFC 100 on the saturday night. Any recommendations????????????????????

13th of July- Return to Texas
14th of July - HEad to NYC, watch the new Harry Potter film! :w00t:

15th - Go to Boston for 2 days - Fenway park visit is planned and go where that horrible man Paul Revere warned ya'll of mighty British armies arrival!

17th booked up in NYC for 4 nights

21st go to Washington for 2 nights, go and see Smithsoniann and the rest of it!

23rd of July- In Jersey by the airport for one night

Back in Texas for a bit and then on the

29th of July i drive to 29/07/2009, Nashville, TN - Cannery Ballroom to watch Paolo Nutini. He is awesome if anyone is interested.
http://www.paolonutini.com/gigs/

SO in that period I'll be driving East and Southerly, no real idea where and whens.

Then come back and go West to Arizona and hopefully Colorado.

So thats about it and then Home to England on the 1/9/2009.

Well there you have it!

Only 10 days and i cannot wait!

Tyburn
06-08-2009, 07:03 PM
bye :laugh:

Llamafighter
06-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Ok, i am still dazed by all i have to do but i now have a strong plan of what is happening, so i chuck it down here and if possible would be great to meet any of you even if its only for a quick drink or a bite to eat.

Arrive Dallas- 17th of June - Go hang out with my girlfriend and the family

23rd of June- Fly to San Francisco, go Sacremento first day and then explore San Fran.

26th of June- land back in Texas, go to a Wedding, i have never known people to marry so young! Should be a lot of fun though.

29th of June- My friends arrive in Dallas from NYC and we then drive go explore state of Texas for 5 days.

5th of July- Fly to L.A with my friends, staying a apartment in Hollywood Hills and should be renting a car out there.

8th of July- We leave L.A and head to Las Vegas. On the 10/11th i have tickets to UFC Expo, should be a lot of fun. And need to find somewhere to watch UFC 100 on the saturday night. Any recommendations????????????????????

13th of July- Return to Texas
14th of July - HEad to NYC, watch the new Harry Potter film! :w00t:

15th - Go to Boston for 2 days - Fenway park visit is planned and go where that horrible man Paul Revere warned ya'll of mighty British armies arrival!

17th booked up in NYC for 4 nights

21st go to Washington for 2 nights, go and see Smithsoniann and the rest of it!

23rd of July- In Jersey by the airport for one night

Back in Texas for a bit and then on the

29th of July i drive to 29/07/2009, Nashville, TN - Cannery Ballroom to watch Paolo Nutini. He is awesome if anyone is interested.
http://www.paolonutini.com/gigs/

SO in that period I'll be driving East and Southerly, no real idea where and whens.

Then come back and go West to Arizona and hopefully Colorado.

So thats about it and then Home to England on the 1/9/2009.

Well there you have it!

Only 10 days and i cannot wait!
If you're going to catch Harry Potter in NYC you should try and book tickets at the Lincoln triangle IMAX theatre. it's enormous! I'll be around so definitely let me know where to meet up with you. I bet we can get Crisco to meet too;)

Crisco
06-08-2009, 07:48 PM
If you're going to catch Harry Potter in NYC you should try and book tickets at the Lincoln triangle IMAX theatre. it's enormous! I'll be around so definitely let me know where to meet up with you. I bet we can get Crisco to meet too;)

Indeed. I can't pass up a chance to hang with The LLama! and the Lion!

I'm up for that. Maybe we'll go get a beer afterwards or something.

Crisco
06-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm sorry we are with the english.

Grab a pint.

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Sounds brilliant to me, I'll PM you both with my email and mobile phone, and then if i get details of yours we can arrange a meet up in NYC and go grab a pint!

Hughes_GOAT
06-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Jon's been saving up apparently.

Mac
06-09-2009, 01:31 AM
If you were planning on returning home on January 1st 2009 , i think its a safe bet that you missed your flight .

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 03:15 AM
I saved up....but I'm going to go blow my wad on gambling :w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
06-09-2009, 05:55 AM
I saved up....but I'm going to go blow my wad on gambling :w00t:
bet on Arlovski....err wait. bet on Pulver....err, nevermind. just bet on Tito!

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Screw them losers. I'm throwing my money into the slot machines I have a better chance! :w00t:

bet on Arlovski....err wait. bet on Pulver....err, nevermind. just bet on Tito!

Hughes_GOAT
06-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Screw them losers. I'm throwing my money into the slot machines I have a better chance! :w00t:
you can't possibly be calling Pulver a loosa?

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 06:12 AM
I've called him lots of things.Ask Dave :sad:

you can't possibly be calling Pulver a loosa?

Hughes_GOAT
06-09-2009, 07:08 AM
were they all bad?

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 07:46 AM
If you were planning on returning home on January 1st 2009 , i think its a safe bet that you missed your flight .

:laugh: :laugh:

I should of figured that you do your dates the wrong way round! :wink:

For us 1/09/2009 means 1st of September 2009, you probably know that anyway but i have no idea why we do it different ways!

Crisco
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

I should of figured that you do your dates the wrong way round! :wink:

For us 1/09/2009 means 1st of September 2009, you probably know that anyway but i have no idea why we do it different ways!

I believe it's because after we won the war we started to change little things to make our culture different.

For instance not using the U in some words like honor and color.

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Only lately.

were they all bad?

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 06:36 PM

The amount of tickets anf Hotels i have booked, I am quite sure that i am going to pump about $6000 into your Economy!

Then with 6 friends coming to visit, spending $$$$$$

I reckon about $35k being Conservative that we will be bringing to your country of hard earnt English pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing my bit to stimulate your Economy and the worlds one for that matter.

You can thank me anytime!

:wink:

Crisco
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
The amount of tickets anf Hotels i have booked, I am quite sure that i am going to pump about $6000 into your Economy!

I reckon about $35k being Conservative that we will be bringing to your country of hard earnt English pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY OBA... errr I mean YAY JON!

Since the pound is kicking the dollars ass Llama I think we should make Jon pick up the check =PPPP

Tyburn
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM

35K Stirling is nearly 60K USD :blink:

To put this into perspective, I'll be spending about 1.5K Stirling, inclusive of everything.

:unsure-1:

Tyburn
06-09-2009, 09:06 PM
I believe it's because after we won the war we started to change little things to make our culture different.

For instance not using the U in some words like honor and color.
...and Z when it should be S :laugh:

We write our dates the other way round 9/11 for example in Anglo-English is the 9th Day of November, NOT the Eleventh day of September.

you would have found that out if the London Bombings hadnt happened on 7/7 which is the same date for both cultures :laugh:

Llamafighter
06-09-2009, 09:56 PM
YAY OBA... errr I mean YAY JON!

Since the pound is kicking the dollars ass Llama I think we should make Jon pick up the check =PPPP

That sounds great!!:laugh:

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 10:35 PM
35K Stirling is nearly 60K USD :blink:

To put this into perspective, I'll be spending about 1.5K Stirling, inclusive of everything.

:unsure-1:

I know thats why there is a $ sign there!

All in all, this 2 half month tour will probably drain me of 5k sterling, my friends are all bringing 2k sterling spending money, plus all flights, hotels etc

We are keeping the consumer industry going. You Dave arent helping it at all!

Go get a loan that you can't afford and go wild!

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 10:40 PM
If i had of come 2007 or even 2008 I'd buy the whole Forum drinks, the pound was so strong!

But yeah don't you worry, we'll find the nearest battlecruiser, get a feel nelson's down our gregories, and stagger off to our drums later!

In other words, see ya down the pub and first round is on my english ass!

Llamafighter
06-09-2009, 10:49 PM
If i had of come 2007 or even 2008 I'd buy the whole Forum drinks, the pound was so strong!

But yeah don't you worry, we'll find the nearest battlecruiser, get a feel nelson's down our gregories, and stagger off to our drums later!
In other words, see ya down the pub and first round is on my english ass!

You have to repeat that in person cause you know it sounds even funnier with your accent:laugh:

Tyburn
06-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Go get a loan that you can't afford and go wild!
:laugh: been there, done that in London 03-05 :laugh:

Crisco
06-10-2009, 02:39 PM
You have to repeat that in person cause you know it sounds even funnier with your accent:laugh:

It will sound EPIC!

Hughes_GOAT
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Only lately.
:laugh: