PDA

View Full Version : tonight I got choked out cold

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 03:22 AM

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2009, 03:26 AM
You need to quit if your going out for that long.It's going to make you retarded:blink:

Neezar
06-05-2009, 03:27 AM
Well.....did you like it? :ninja:

:laugh: Sorry.

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 03:39 AM
your fine from just that little time, brain damage doesn't set in until at least 3 minutes of the blood being blocked from the brain...at least thats what sportscience said

Neezar
06-05-2009, 03:48 AM
Can I please get a worth while reply from some one please

Ask Dave.

Or dig up the debates over this when Babalu kept choking whats-his-name. It is not an exact science and we debated it for weeks with each side bringing internet/scientific evidence when we could find it and still neither side decisively won.

Josh
06-05-2009, 03:59 AM
Ask Dave.

Or dig up the debates over this when Babalu kept choking whats-his-name. It is not an exact science and we debated it for weeks with each side bringing internet/scientific evidence when we could find it and still neither side decisively won.
:laugh: But it was fun wasn't it? Man that one sure ran the gammit.

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Gezz...can we get a poster with some common sense please :blink:

Can I please get a worth while reply from some one please

Mac
06-05-2009, 04:39 AM
If it scared ya , your probably in the wrong sport .

If it didnt , punch him in the face before he gets his arms around your neck ,

TADA PROBLEM SOLVED.

Miss Foxy
06-05-2009, 04:58 AM
You need to quit if your going out for that long.It's going to make you retarded:blink:
Makes sense!! lol...
Seriously ask Amy she might be able to provide some medical advice. As for your dream you have no business dreaming of drinking as a senior Mr.!! :angry: Your only 16 you have the rest of your life to booze it up. Worry about books & sports..Drinking & girls will pollute your mind.. Sorry for the lecture I just care is all..:huh:

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Makes sense!! lol...
Seriously ask Amy she might be able to provide some medical advice. As for your dream you have no business dreaming of drinking as a senior Mr.!! :angry: Your only 16 you have the rest of your life to booze it up. Worry about books & sports..Drinking & girls will pollute your mind.. Sorry for the lecture I just care is all..:huh:did you just say high school seniors shouldn't be thinking about alcohol....good luck fixing that:laugh:

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:01 AM
did you just say high school seniors shouldn't be thinking about alcohol....good luck fixing that:laugh:

yea and now that school is over

Miss Foxy
06-05-2009, 05:02 AM
did you just say high school seniors shouldn't be thinking about alcohol....good luck fixing that:laugh:
Yeah I did.. I know! I know!! :ashamed:

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Yeah I did.. I know! I know!! :ashamed:
you seem to be a little confused...I think you could use a drink:wink:

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:04 AM
yea and now that school is overhaha im the complete opposite, now that school is over is my relax and work time:laugh:

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:07 AM
haha im the complete opposite, now that school is over is my relax and work time:laugh:

I havent had one since last summer so Iam haveing the feeling welll.....

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:09 AM
If it scared ya , your probably in the wrong sport .

If it didnt , punch him in the face before he gets his arms around your neck ,

TADA PROBLEM SOLVED.

well it freaked me out in the same way as it would you getting wasted wakeing up in some random place not remembering what happened exept you have a hang over and a chunk missing from your tougue.

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:09 AM
I havent had one since last summer so Iam haveing the feeling welll.....i haven't had one in 2 weeks:unsure-1: ...next year im going to be an RA, so there goes weekend parties until i'm 20 and can go to the bar

Miss Foxy
06-05-2009, 05:10 AM
I havent had one since last summer so Iam haveing the feeling welll.....
Your lucky your not my kid you would be pulling weeds, mowing a lawn, or rubbing my feet in lieu of drinking like a pirate!! Be careful one day can change your life.. Sorry for the lecture I mean well..:unsure-1:

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:10 AM
i haven't had one in 2 weeks:unsure-1: ...next year im going to be an RA, so there goes weekend parties until i'm 20 and can go to the bar
RA?

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:12 AM
RA?resident assistant, it means you are in charge of the entire floor and you get free room and board to do so, saves about 10 grand a year

Jason 16
Your lucky your not my kid you would be pulling weeds, mowing a lawn, or rubbing my feet in lieu of drinking like a pirate!! Be careful one day can change your life.. Sorry for the lecture I mean well..:unsure-1:

Iam very carfull dont worry and I never realy get drunk Iam more there to hang out and I just have one or two.

Mac
well it freaked me out in the same way as it would you getting wasted wakeing up in some random place not remembering what happened exept you have a hang over and a chunk missing from your tougue.

Ahh the good ole days . Thanks for taking me Back ! Wheres that Gift Boomer sent me?

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:13 AM
Your lucky your not my kid you would be pulling weeds, mowing a lawn, or rubbing my feet in lieu of drinking like a pirate!! Be careful one day can change your life.. Sorry for the lecture I mean well..:unsure-1:i wouldn't exactly say hes been drinking like a pirate considering its been a year:laugh: .

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:13 AM
resident assistant, it means you are in charge of the entire floor and you get free room and board to do so, saves about 10 grand a year

and how do you get to do that:huh:

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:14 AM
Iam very carfull dont worry and I never realy get drunk Iam more there to hang out and I just have one or two.i use to be like that also, and then i met college:Whistle:

Miss Foxy
Iam very carfull dont worry and I never realy get drunk Iam more there to hang out and I just have one or two.
Ok thanks for the reply..:wink:

matthughesfan21
and how do you get to do that:huh:get great grades, and go through 3 interviews and a class...its a pain in the butt, but it pays off

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:15 AM
get great grades, and go through 3 interviews and a class...its a pain in the butt, but it pays off
great grades like a .....

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 05:17 AM
great grades like a .....a's and b's...and they look for leadership, responsibility, ethics, diversity, respectfulness, community building, etc....every school is different, so i don't know if your school will be the same way

Neezar
06-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Nerd.

Quell
06-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Nerd.lmao we used to take 10 deep breaths or so and hold our breath then cross the arms on our chess and have someone push until we passed out heheh as long as someones there to catch you when you fall your ok lol

County Mike
06-05-2009, 12:40 PM
RA? Cool. Just don't be a jerk about it. Some RAs let the "power" go to their heads and they end up being the most hated guy on the floor.

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Ask Dave.

Thats what the tap out is for Jason :angry:

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Thats what the tap out is for Jason :angry:
Dave stop getting off topic we are now on to drinking

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Dave stop getting off topic we are now on to drinking
I dont Drink, I am T-Total. :mellow:

Why didnt you tap out :huh:

matthughesfan21
06-05-2009, 01:45 PM
RA? Cool. Just don't be a jerk about it. Some RAs let the "power" go to their heads and they end up being the most hated guy on the floor.i won't be, there are RA's like that, but mine this year wasn't...I honestly don't know how much I'll be there...for athletic training, i have to go to practices every afternoon, so i'll only be there at night, and i have 18 semester hours, so i'll be studying anyway usually

Jason 16
06-05-2009, 05:43 PM
I dont Drink, I am T-Total. :mellow:

Why didnt you tap out :huh:
I went out in about 2 seconds the first second I tryed to get out the 2nd one I was allready allmost out

whats t total

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 06:28 PM
I went out in about 2 seconds the first second I tryed to get out the 2nd one I was allready allmost out

whats t total
T-Total, is a term applied to people who do not consume Alcohol.

County Mike
06-05-2009, 06:46 PM
I thought it was Tea Toter, meaning you drink tea and act all prissy instead of rough and manly.

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 06:50 PM
I thought it was Tea Toter, meaning you drink tea and act all prissy instead of rough and manly.
:angry: I can be rough and manly :laugh:

Miss Foxy
06-05-2009, 09:29 PM
LMAO!! OMG your killing me!!:laugh:

mscomc
06-05-2009, 11:48 PM
lmao we used to take 10 deep breaths or so and hold our breath then cross the arms on our chess and have someone push until we passed out heheh as long as someones there to catch you when you fall your ok lol

LOL, i remember that game. We had a slight variation, you had to take full breaths in and full breaths out for 2 minutes straight (it obviously gets harder and harder) and then we would just tap ur chest and see what happens :)

I remember one time we were playing with a friend of a friend of mine who was a lineman on the senior boys football team. He had to have been like 6'5 and no joke close to 400 lbs, HE WAS HUGE. They had to make him a custom helmet because normal ones didnt fit him. Anyway, we tried this game on him, except we didnt plan the "who is going to catch him should he fall" part very well. Now all my friends were your sterotypical pre-science and pre-engineering geeks who play world of warcraft all damn day in their basements after they study for like 8 hrs. I on the other hand was a good student but also had a life, lol. Anyway, the got it in my head that I should be the one to nudge him down seeing is how i was a pretty big myself......BIG MISTAKE lol. Next thing I knew my football pall went down like a tree.....and now I ask you to picture a bunch of steve urkels and that little nerdy kid from that show STEP BY STEP yelling " OOOOOO NOOOOOOOO, it wont hold" ....LMAO.

Sorry for the rant :laugh: