PDA

View Full Version : Faber vs Brown predictions...

CBCS
06-04-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm going to go with Faber on this one. Brown is an excellent fighter, but that KO was lucky. IMO. Faber just got caught. This will be a very entertaining fight.

bj44
06-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Brown is to big for Faber i think

County Mike
06-04-2009, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't say Brown's first win was lucky. He was winning the fight before Faber tried that crazy reverse elbow and got popped.

It's a hard fight to call. Now that Faber has fought him once, he'll likely come out with a better game plan. Not sure that Brown will try to do anything different since his first plan worked. Looking forward to it.

Crisco
06-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Brown by KO

Jason 16
06-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't say Brown's first win was lucky. He was winning the fight before Faber tried that crazy reverse elbow and got popped.

It's a hard fight to call. Now that Faber has fought him once, he'll likely come out with a better game plan. Not sure that Brown will try to do anything different since his first plan worked. Looking forward to it.

I think faber dint have a game plan the first time becuase it seems like all of his fights he just presses and what ever happens happens and it dint work this time

Jeff Crow
06-04-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm going to say Brown as well. I don't see too many ways Faber can beat him other than winning a decision or somehow pulling off a sub.

I don't think Faber really knew what to do after Brown just shoved him to the ground in their first fight. He wasn't use to getting pushed around like that.

atomdanger
06-04-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm going to go with Faber on this one. Brown is an excellent fighter, but that KO was lucky. IMO. Faber just got caught. This will be a very entertaining fight.

Lucky?

Brown was winning the fight, he even shoved Faber down.
He got owned for 2 and half minutes, the KO was just the end of it

atomdanger
06-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I think Faber is over rated,
he only has a couple fights against top 10 competition.

Brown is bigger and badder, and has more skill everywhere in my opinion.
He is the real deal, did you see how he put away Garcia?

Liddellfan
06-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Hard to pick a winner on this one. I think Faber will come into this fight more prepared than ever with a solid, smart gameplan. He knows that Brown is way stronger and bigger than he is and will probably not take as many risks with the crazy things he does like that elbow he threw and got KTFO. He knows the power that Brown has and will probably try and use his speed to strike and get out. This fight he probably wants to keep it standing because on the ground, Brown is just to strong and will overpower him...I have to go with Brown by whatever he wants:punch:

cheachea
06-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Rickson via armbar JK:)

Maldonado136
06-05-2009, 05:46 PM
this fight will go just like the first one. brown may win it even more convincingly. i think that a lot of faber fans say that they think he is gonna win but its probably more hope than it is confidence in their fighter. i mean after seeing browns last few fights how can anyone think that faber is gonna dominate? thats crazy talk.

Maldonado136
06-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Lucky?

Brown was winning the fight, he even shoved Faber down.
He got owned for 2 and half minutes, the KO was just the end of it

exactly.

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 06:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPtvJE6gsTY

My video predictions :)