PDA

View Full Version : RIP David Carradine

SteveT
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/04/david-carradine-dies-in-bangkok/

Legendary actor David Carradine was found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand this morning.

According to Carradine's agent, the 73-year-old "Kung Fu" and "Kill Bill" star was in Thailand for a movie.

The agent told KABC, who broke the story, that he believes the actor died of natural causes.

TMZ last encountered Carradine back in March, when the guy -- who was always in a playful mood when we ran into him -- jokingly told our camera guy, "I could take you f"**kin' out man!"

R.I.P. Grasshopper.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/04/carradine-may-have-commited-suicide/

There are reports coming out of Thailand this morning that David Carradine was found, "hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide."

The report cites "police sources" who are connected to the investigation.

Crisco
06-04-2009, 02:32 PM
No way....

Llamafighter
06-04-2009, 03:06 PM
That really sucks. I always liked him. Rest in peace.

Crisco
06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I really hope he didnt kill himself...

mscomc
06-04-2009, 03:43 PM
oh man thats tragic..... I am a little young for the original KUNG-FU series, bu KUNG-FU the legend continues was my favourite show back in the day.

County Mike
06-04-2009, 04:56 PM
RIP

logrus
06-04-2009, 05:10 PM
I am really bummed out bad buy this. I can't believe he would hang himself.

ufcfan2
06-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Wasn't a huge fan of his except for Kill Bill and some of the Kung Fu shows(mainly the episode w/Brandon Lee).
Tragic though he's done quite abit of movies and from most of the rolls I've seen him in a decent actor. RIP David "Bill" Carradine

chum567
06-04-2009, 06:18 PM
sucks but i think the hanging part is true.....all the latest updated have said he was found hanging in the closet naked

chum567
06-04-2009, 06:18 PM
sucks but i think the hanging part is true.....all the latest updated have said he was found hanging in the closet naked

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Rest in peace Grasshopper :cry:

Neezar
06-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Sabotage.

Mac
06-05-2009, 04:07 AM
He was a good actor , and i always enjoyed his shows . But if he killed himself , wow what an idiot.

Neezar
06-05-2009, 04:20 AM
He was a good actor , and i always enjoyed his shows . But if he killed himself , wow what an idiot.

I think it was either an accident or someone else killed him.

In the closet? Okay. There is a rod in there to use. But Naked? :huh: Does anyone plan to kill themselves naked? He may have been getting his goody and passed out before he released himself. Or someone stripped him for humilation purposes and hung him. Those are my theories.

Crisco
06-05-2009, 04:29 AM

In the closet? Okay. There is a rod in there to use. But Naked? :huh: Does anyone plan to kill themselves naked? He may have been getting his goody and passed out before he released himself. Or someone stripped him for humilation purposes and hung him. Those are my theories.

Or he got really stoned on something. I wish it happened in america instead of thailand. Thai police are the ghey.

Neezar
06-05-2009, 04:31 AM
Maybe I am in denial but I totally reject suicide.

:laugh:

I grew up watching Grasshopper. :cry:

chum567
06-05-2009, 05:14 AM
i heard is was accidental and he had the rope tied around is genitals as well....maybe some kind of pleasuring he does who knows

Josh
06-05-2009, 05:21 AM
i heard is was accidental and he had the rope tied around is genitals as well....maybe some kind of pleasuring he does who knows
If that is true that is the most humiliating death in history.

lyndsey823
06-05-2009, 05:38 AM

yeah, i just read that too. crazy.

lyndsey823
06-05-2009, 05:39 AM

you know, those were my boyfriend's theories too. he refuses to accept he killed himself. the first thing he said was that it would be a good humiliation. i think it would break his little heart if it was suicide.

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2009, 05:40 AM
He's all the way at the bottom of famous cases :sad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

logrus
06-05-2009, 05:46 AM
He's all the way at the bottom of famous cases :sad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation

Quoting Wiki = FAILS

MattHughesRocks
06-05-2009, 05:54 AM
No more then you :laugh:

Quoting Wiki = FAILS

logrus
06-05-2009, 10:43 AM

The Irony if this is true was he was found dead in Bangcock :Whistle:

Actually I never will forget watching Kung Fu the Legend Continues with my old man every week, years later we would be watching the old Kung Fu very early in the morning til we both had to leave to go to work.

Damn Sing Wah, I know they had a hand in it...

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I really hope he didnt kill himself...
:sad: I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy :cry:

Tyburn
06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
If that is true that is the most humiliating death in history.
:ninja: happens more then you imagine :sad:

Mac
06-10-2009, 03:41 AM
What an idiot . ZZThe story i got was about the same , dude wrapped a rope around his marble bag and strung himself up around the neck as well , went into the closet to thumb his dummy , standing on a board or chair or something , apparently he had a little to much motion in the ocean and rocked the boat a bit to hard .

He was in an Asian country for cryin outloud , has he never seen full metal jacket " me love you long time" I think thats the first words they teach over there aint it ?

que
06-10-2009, 04:00 AM
i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story

Miss Foxy
06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
:sad: I think it was an accident....You dont tend to take all your clothes off and then hang yourself...

Its called Auto-Erotic Asphyxia, and it can effect all kinds of people irrespective of their orientation. Its half way to self bondage and its usually done because the guy doesnt have a partner. Its extremely dangerous, EXTREMELY dangerous, because if anything goes wrong, you end up dead. Course thats half the thrill. Its both dangerous, and its also cuts the circulatory system which enhances sexual pleasure.

There are quite a number of AEA practitioners around, but you usually only discover them when they accidently kill themselves by mistake.

Very unsual to find someone as old as he was still into it though, people either generally stop doing it when they have a fright, or they find a partner and it becomes normal safe bondage...or they just get too old and dont care much anymore.

Poor Guy :cry:
I was reading in the divorce decree from his 4th wife that he engaged in explicit sexual acts that could potentially result in death.. Kinda creepy...

Tyburn
06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
i saw the picture of it, and his hands were tied together as he was hanging. i don't see how he could have hung himself like that. i will wait for the second autopsy which will be conducted by US and wait until the US FBI investigation releases official statements before coming to a conclusion. i don't trust all the thai investigation reports... each one keeps changing the story
AeA often goes hand in hand (pardon the pun) with bondage Que. I've not seen the pictures, but I imagine he tied himself up. He's probably been doing this for decades, I imagine he was well experienced :sad:

Crisco
06-15-2009, 07:10 PM
The only person who can kill Kain is Kain...

VCURamFan
06-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Actually, it has now been ruled not a suicide...

Tyburn
06-15-2009, 07:59 PM
accidental Death?

Death by missadventure...?

Manslaughter...involving himself accidently killing himself...?

Crisco
06-15-2009, 08:05 PM

Didn't say it was Ben.:)

He still killed himself it was just an accident.

rearnakedchoke
06-15-2009, 08:29 PM
wasn't he taking part in some auto-erotic asphyxiation ritual and got himself killed?

Crisco
06-15-2009, 08:32 PM
wasn't he taking part in some auto-erotic asphyxiation ritual and got himself killed?

Pretty much.

I think its billed as accidental suicide.

Tyburn
06-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Sounds that way to me. :sad: