PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Luttrell's dog shot by punks

Llamafighter
06-02-2009, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g

For those of you who don't know, Marcus Luttrell was in Matt's corner at UFC 98, and wrote the amazing book "Lone Survivor" (see Matt's 98 blog).

This is a story that really pissed me off. I was checking out some interviews with Mr. Luttrell and came across thsi interview. disgusting that there are idiots like this out there in the world who would senselessly gun down an american Hero's dog.

TENNESSEAN
06-02-2009, 11:51 PM
They are lucky that the cops got to them before Marcus did. Texas needs to make an example out of these punks.

Mac
06-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Thats friggin horrible. If you are reading , Truly Sorry for your loss Marcus.

Jason 16
06-03-2009, 02:39 AM
WOW..............I thought I had it bad

Llamafighter
06-03-2009, 04:24 AM
shooting any dog for fun should be a tougher sentence than 2 years. Especially a dog that serves as therapy to a soldier. the 9-11 call amazing that he was driving over 100 MPH and that calm. amazing training.

atomdanger
06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
WTF

That is very very horrible. How on earth could you just kill somebody's dog?

Although, I do like how he tells the story, about how he got his gun and went outside.
That's a good fella right there. Glad he ran them down as well!!! What a bad ass!!!

Buzzard
06-03-2009, 08:24 PM
shooting any dog for fun should be a tougher sentence than 2 years. Especially a dog that serves as therapy to a soldier. the 9-11 call amazing that he was driving over 100 MPH and that calm. amazing training.

I think shooting any animal for fun or trophy is wrong. Hunting for food is one thing, killing for sport sucks. I hope the punks get what they deserve.

Crisco
06-03-2009, 08:26 PM
I think shooting any animal for fun or trophy is wrong. Hunting for food is one thing, killing for sport sucks. I hope the punks get what they deserve.

That is a big :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

atomdanger
06-03-2009, 10:20 PM

I agree.

I think if you aren't going to eat it (Or it isn't going to kill you) don't shoot it.
(this goes for humans as well lol)

MattHughesRocks
06-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Amen!

MattHughesRocks
06-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Oh who cares. It's true!

That is a big :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

sasquatch
06-04-2009, 03:21 AM
I agree, also.:)

Tyburn
06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvhMB2YoT6g

For those of you who don't know, Marcus Luttrell was in Matt's corner at UFC 98, and wrote the amazing book "Lone Survivor" (see Matt's 98 blog).

This is a story that really pissed me off. I was checking out some interviews with Mr. Luttrell and came across thsi interview. disgusting that there are idiots like this out there in the world who would senselessly gun down an american Hero's dog.
:unsure-1: I've not heard of him before. :huh:

Sorry about his doggies though :sad:

Llamafighter
06-08-2009, 07:15 PM
:unsure-1: I've not heard of him before. :huh:

Sorry about his doggies though :sad:

Did you read Matt's blog about the UFC 98 weekend? marcus and his twin bro came to Vegas and Marcus was actually in Matt's corner.

Tyburn
06-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Did you read Matt's blog about the UFC 98 weekend? marcus and his twin bro came to Vegas and Marcus was actually in Matt's corner.
Yes, but I didnt actually make the connection. Sorry :ashamed:

Llamafighter
06-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Yes, but I didnt actually make the connection. Sorry :ashamed:

No worries:laugh:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
06-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular hunting is different than killing a Dog or Pet!

NateR
06-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Regular hunting is different than killing a Dog or Pet!

Yes, most definitely. People act like hunters just wander through the wilderness, shooting everything that moves, and leave it lying to rot wherever they killed it. :rolleyes:

Of course, I don't expect the liberals on this forum to understand anything about hunting other than what they've been brainwashed into believing.

rearnakedchoke
06-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Yes, most definitely. People act like hunters just wander through the wilderness, shooting everything that moves, and leave it lying to rot wherever they killed it. :rolleyes:

Of course, I don't expect the liberals on this forum to understand anything about hunting other than what they've been brainwashed into believing.
LOL ... cuz liberals think hunting is wrong .... don't know where you got that from ... hunters and fishers are better conservationists than any tree hugger could be ... we use, not abuse the land ...

and i also think killing pests that wreak havoc with farmers land and animals is okay .... even if they are not going to be eaten ...

NateR
06-08-2009, 10:51 PM
LOL ... cuz liberals think hunting is wrong .... don't know where you got that from ... hunters and fishers are better conservationists than any tree hugger could be ... we use, not abuse the land ...

and i also think killing pests that wreak havoc with farmers land and animals is okay .... even if they are not going to be eaten ...

Actually, that was my whole point; but it's nice to know that not all liberals have trouble thinking for themselves. :)

Llamafighter
06-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes, most definitely. People act like hunters just wander through the wilderness, shooting everything that moves, and leave it lying to rot wherever they killed it. :rolleyes: Of course, I don't expect the liberals on this forum to understand anything about hunting other than what they've been brainwashed into believing. I love hunting and actually used to rabbit hunt. We used to let deer hunters and trappers use our land and they were always very respectful and we usually got some meat out of the deal. I think too many people in cities don't understand that we need to control animal populations.