PDA

View Full Version : Your Prayers.....

Bonnie
05-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone! Normally, when I come to the Christianity forum, I'm reading others' posts requesting prayers. Well, today, I'm coming to ask for your prayers. I recently got some news regarding my health that set me back a step or two. I learned I have a tumor on the upper lobe of my left lung. It is malignant and will require chemo and surgery.

I'll have two treatments, surgery, then several more treatments of chemo. Hopefully, this will take care of everything. I'm praying for that. But, for now, I'm just taking it one step at a time.

I definitely could use your prayers during this time. :)

Tyburn
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone! Normally, when I come to the Christianity forum, I'm reading others' posts requesting prayers. Well, today, I'm coming to ask for your prayers. I recently got some news regarding my health that set me back a step or two. I learned I have a tumor on the upper lobe of my left lung. It is malignant and will require chemo and surgery.

I'll have two treatments, surgery, then several more treatments of chemo. Hopefully, this will take care of everything. I'm praying for that. But, for now, I'm just taking it one step at a time.

I definitely could use your prayers during this time. :)
:scared0015: :scared0015: :scared0015:

Soooo...it wasnt just Pnuemonia last week.... :unsure-1:

Bonnie this is terrible, terrible news indeed!! we will ALL be praying for you and you absolutely MUST keep us updated with everything that happens :cry:

cubsfan47
05-31-2009, 01:43 PM
I have friends who have beaten cancer, as well as myself. We all did it with His help and I know you will too. :)

TexasRN
05-31-2009, 02:39 PM
Bonnie, girl.....you're such an awesome person. You know I've had you in my prayers already. Now is the time to take care of yourself and fight. When you beat it, you will be added to my list of favorite fighters. :punch: :laugh:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
05-31-2009, 03:53 PM
You got it sister!

NateR
05-31-2009, 05:34 PM
You'll definitely be in my prayers, please keep us all updated.

Psykojojo
05-31-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't know what to say really, this is horrible :sad: .

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to all people. The Lord is at hand. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication and with gratitude let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Neezar
05-31-2009, 10:39 PM
:cry:

I am sorry to hear that Bonnie. YOu will be in my prayers.

Primadawn
05-31-2009, 11:50 PM
You're in my prayers Bonnie! I know you can beat this! :punch:

Llamafighter
06-01-2009, 04:11 AM
Bonnie, I know that you will battle through this and appear on the other end victorious. I'll pray for you should feel free to let me know if you need anything!

Bonnie
06-01-2009, 04:20 AM
I knew I could count on all of you to lift me up--my very own soldier-angels. I can feel God's peace within me; I've been pretty calm this past weekend. Tomorrow I start my first treatment and I shall hold your words of strength and encouragement inside my heart.

You know, when I saw Matt fight for the first time, I had no idea who he was, but something about him made a huge impact on me. So I googled him and found this place and all of you. I can't explain it, but I told my sister at the time, I felt God had lead me here. I feel even more strongly now that that is true.

I'll be thanking God tonight as I lay my head down for bringing all of you into my life. :)

With love, Bonnie

Miss Foxy
06-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Sweet lil Bon*Bon,
You are definitely in my prayers. Stay strong mama..:wink:

Bonnie
06-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Bonnie, girl.....you're such an awesome person. You know I've had you in my prayers already. Now is the time to take care of yourself and fight. When you beat it, you will be added to my list of favorite fighters. :punch: :laugh:

~Amy

:w00t:

You know, I'm going to need me one of those "belts" DW hands out. You think Matt is goin' to be upset when he sees my name ahead of his on your list. :huh: :unsure-1: :laugh:

TENNESSEAN
06-01-2009, 05:05 PM
WAR BONNIE! we will be prayin, stay strong.

TexasRN
06-01-2009, 07:48 PM

You know, I'm going to need me one of those "belts" DW hands out. You think Matt is goin' to be upset when he sees my name ahead of his on your list. :huh: :unsure-1: :laugh:

Eh, Matt's a big boy....he can handle the competition. :laugh: I'll get to work on DW about that "belt" though. And some free UFC tickets. And maybe free Sonic drinks for life. I miss Sonic.

Oh and there's a chance I might be in TX in August or late July. I'll let you know. I might have to plan some mischief for us. :happydancing:

~Amy

Tyburn
06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Oh and there's a chance I might be in TX in August or late July. I'll let you know. I might have to plan some mischief for us. :happydancing:

~Amy
:laugh: Careful what you wish for Amy...I think that Bonnie can get up to mischief also...there will be no stopping you if you get together :happydancing:

Crisco
06-01-2009, 10:19 PM

pft.

**** Cancer!

You'll beat this thing without breaking a sweat Bonnie =)

I'll shoot you some Prayer tonight and everyday until you tell me I can take a break :tongue0011:

TexasRN
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
:laugh: Careful what you wish for Amy...I think that Bonnie can get up to mischief also...there will be no stopping you if you get together :happydancing:

I know, that's going to be the best part!!! We might have to dodge the Po-Po if we have too much fun. Bonnie, how fast does your car go? :ninja:

~Amy

Bonnie
06-01-2009, 11:26 PM
I know, that's going to be the best part!!! We might have to dodge the Po-Po if we have too much fun. Bonnie, how fast does your car go? :ninja:

~Amy

Swing by Matt's and tell him you're borrowing the Mustang for a little trip to Texas. That way you can head south and avoid Louisiana altogether. For sure the Cajun Po-Po is gonna stop a hot chick drivin' a fast smokin' car like that. :laugh:

Bonnie
06-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Thank you Scott and Chris! :)

Chris I think I'll be needing those prayers for a while yet, but I'll keep all of you updated on how things are going.

Today was the first treatment. It was an all-day affair practically. Got there at 8:45 and didn't leave 'til 3:00 p.m. I feel okay so far, a little tired. From what they say, it'll hit me all of a sudden and I'll be really tired. I go tomorrow for a shot called Neulasta that tells my bone marrow to start producing white blood cells (the chemo kills the good cells as well as the bad) and they say that can make you feel like you have the flu--your body aches and hurts.

But, I'm going to be positive and on days when I'm really tired and/or hurt'n, I'm just gonna be a lady of leisure. :laugh:

Crisco
06-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Thank you Scott and Chris! :)

Chris I think I'll be needing those prayers for a while yet, but I'll keep all of you updated on how things are going.

Today was the first treatment. It was an all-day affair practically. Got there at 8:45 and didn't leave 'til 3:00 p.m. I feel okay so far, a little tired. From what they say, it'll hit me all of a sudden and I'll be really tired. I go tomorrow for a shot called Neulasta that tells my bone marrow to start producing white blood cells (the chemo kills the good cells as well as the bad) and they say that can make you feel like you have the flu--your body aches and hurts.

But, I'm going to be positive and on days when I'm really tired and/or hurt'n, I'm just gonna be a lady of leisure. :laugh:

I thought that was what all ladies where?

totally kidding

MattHughesRocks
06-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Oh PA-LEEZE! :angry:

I thought that was what all ladies where?

totally kidding

MattHughesRocks
06-02-2009, 03:55 AM
Ok so I just now saw your "totally kidding" remark. You may live :laugh:

CAVEMAN
06-05-2009, 07:17 PM
So bummed to hear this, Bonnie.......I will defintely be praying for you.

Bonnie
06-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Thank you all for your continued support and all your prayers. The last several days have been pretty rough--my body reacting to the treatment and other meds they're giving me. I know I'll get through this with your prayers and God's grace.

Bonnie

Chris F
06-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Bonnie I know how you feel. As a cancer survivor myself I know just how horrid all those "treatments" can be. Cancer must bow and I will pray God touches you in a special way and that he gives you the strength I know you need in theses days. Those treatments seem to kill before they heal. I always kept my eyes on Christ. Peter did not sink when walking on the water till he put his eyes on the storm and not on Jesus. Keep your eyes on him and you will walk through your storm. Blessings.

surveyorshawn
07-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Bonnie, I don't know how I ever missed this thread! How are you doing now? My mom is a cancer survivor. I will definitely be praying for you. Please post an update!!!

Bonnie
07-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Thank you, Shawn, for your prayers.

I had my second chemo a week ago this past Monday. Unfortunately, I am experiencing the typical side effects of nausea and the bitter metallic taste you get from the meds which makes everything taste horrible. And, of course, the hair loss too. :wink:

Monday, I go for another PET Scan to see what's going on with the tumor, whether it's shrunk or not. So I'll know more hopefully later next week and can update y'all then.

Bonnie
07-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Just wanted to give an update and ask for your continued prayers.

This Wednesday, the 29th, I'm going in for surgery to remove the tumor. The surgeon says it needs to come out now so....

After that, I'll have continued chemo treatments for the next 6-9 months the doc says. I'm praying that all of this will effectively take care of the cancer for good.

I thank all of you who have been praying for me and ask for your continued prayers.

God Bless You All!

Chuck
07-27-2009, 02:17 PM

This Wednesday, the 29th, I'm going in for surgery to remove the tumor. The surgeon says it needs to come out now so....

After that, I'll have continued chemo treatments for the next 6-9 months the doc says. I'm praying that all of this will effectively take care of the cancer for good.

I thank all of you who have been praying for me and ask for your continued prayers.

God Bless You All!

Wow Bonnie I missed this thread completely!! I will definitely be praying for you. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Llamafighter
07-27-2009, 03:26 PM

God Bless You All!
The prayers are yours as long as you need them. I hope it's not very long. your positive energy and the prayers will whoop that cancer's @$$!

TexasRN
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM

God Bless You All!

You got it pretty lady!

~Amy

Boomer
07-27-2009, 05:26 PM
You know I'm praying!! :)

surveyorshawn
07-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Bonnie, we are very much still praying for you!! Please keep us updated. Where are you having the surgery? Will you be staying in the hospital, or is it outpatient? I want you to know that you kept us so encouraged when we were in the hospital with Benaiah! I really hope we can do the same. It really is an honor to get to pray for you!!:) :) :)

Tyburn
07-28-2009, 01:06 PM
I've nare stopped praying :)

Llamafighter
07-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Bonnie, we are very much still praying for you!! Please keep us updated. Where are you having the surgery? Will you be staying in the hospital, or is it outpatient? I want you to know that you kept us so encouraged when we were in the hospital with Benaiah! I really hope we can do the same. It really is an honor to get to pray for you!!:) :) :)

Well said!

Bonnie
07-29-2009, 03:05 AM

I'm having my surgery at Methodist in the Medical Center in Houston, and, yes, I will be staying. I might or might not have to go the ICU initially. I just showed David how to post to this thread so hopefully he'll get on and let y'all know how things went. If you don't see anything, don't worry, he might forget. David said he'll bring his laptop to the hospital for when I'm feeling better.

Shawn, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your and everyone's prayers on my behalf. I'll be talking with you guys as soon as I'm able. :)

TexasRN
07-29-2009, 04:02 AM
I'm having my surgery at Methodist in the Medical Center in Houston, and, yes, I will be staying. I might or might not have to go the ICU initially. I just showed David how to post to this thread so hopefully he'll get on and let y'all know how things went. If you don't see anything, don't worry, he might forget. David said he'll bring his laptop to the hospital for when I'm feeling better.

Shawn, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your and everyone's prayers on my behalf. I'll be talking with you guys as soon as I'm able. :)

Tell the anesthesia doc that you need the drugs that give you the best dreams. Then hand him/her a fist full of hershey kisses. Make sure they aren't melted from being held too tightly in your hand or that would be just squishy and gross. :laugh: Cookies are good for the nurses. Or flavored instant coffees. Trust me on this one....

I wish I was there to check in on these stranger RNs who will be caring for you. I'm sure they are great. I'll be talking to you soon.

lots of love.....

~Amy

Neezar
07-29-2009, 05:59 AM

God Bless You All!

Pffft, this is no match for you! :punch:

Will be praying for you. :)

MattHughesRocks
07-29-2009, 06:11 AM
:)

Bonnie
07-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi, this is David (Bonnie's husband),

Bonnie wanted me to give you all an update on her surgery when we got one from the surgeon after he was done. Everything went well in the surgery and they removed the upper lobe of her left lung, as they had planned. The tumor and lung fell away from the chest wall fairly easily, so there was no apparent involvement into the chest wall by the cancer (a very big plus), so no resection of the chest wall was required. They also removed the lymph nodes in the area around the lobe they removed, just for good measure (I think). The doctor thinks we will be home Sunday or Monday at the latest. In addition to 6-9 months of additional chemo after she gets out of the hospital (which we were expecting), the surgeon believes that she will need at least some radiation treatment (not sure how long at this point) in the area where the tumor was. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll have the laptop ready for Bonnie to give you updates personally in the next few days.

MattHughesRocks
07-29-2009, 05:46 PM
David, thank you so much for the update! I saw "Bonnie" on and thought " what the hell? :unsure-1: Glad you can keep us posted and when she's feeling better tell her Michelle said :w00t: . Go ahead and practice now :laugh:

TexasRN
07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks, David. I was going to call you in a few minutes to check on her. Glad you updated us! I've been thinking about her all day.

~Amy

mikthehick
07-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Wow, thanks David, I'm praying continually for both of you.

Boomer
07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi, this is David (Bonnie's husband),

Bonnie wanted me to give you all an update on her surgery when we got one from the surgeon after he was done. Everything went well in the surgery and they removed the upper lobe of her left lung, as they had planned. The tumor and lung fell away from the chest wall fairly easily, so there was no apparent involvement into the chest wall by the cancer (a very big plus), so no resection of the chest wall was required. They also removed the lymph nodes in the area around the lobe they removed, just for good measure (I think). The doctor thinks we will be home Sunday or Monday at the latest. In addition to 6-9 months of additional chemo after she gets out of the hospital (which we were expecting), the surgeon believes that she will need at least some radiation treatment (not sure how long at this point) in the area where the tumor was. Thanks for all your prayers. I'll have the laptop ready for Bonnie to give you updates personally in the next few days.

David,thank you for keeping us in the loop. I have been praying for you guys. :)

Bonnie
08-01-2009, 04:04 AM
After being in ICU for just over 24 hours after surgery, we got into a regular room yesterday (Thursday) afternoon. Bonnie's doing much better than the doctor expected, so the chest drain tubes were removed this evening (Friday). She has fought through everything they've thrown at her with God at her side and all your prayers helping her along. We may even get to go home tomorrow or Sunday, a couple of days ahead of the original schedule.

Thanks so much for welcoming my "sweet pea" into your fold. She enjoys all of this so much (sometimes too much, when it's 3 in the morning, I'm just waking up to start my day, and she's on the computer blogging away like it's 3 in the afternoon). I want to let everyone here know how much I appreciate everything you all have done for her.

P.S.: If Matt reads these things, I want him to know that she would have done anything to meet you in person this weekend at the outdoor/hunting show you are going to be at in Houston. Also, that was a nice ass-whooping you gave Serra in May. I hope to see many more fights from you and maybe Bonnie and I can see your next one in person.

MattHughesRocks
08-01-2009, 06:29 AM
David that's awesome news! Leave it to Bonnie to be ahead of schedule to get outta there!If she's already out ICU then ppffft, she can sit up and post to!
WAR BONNIE!

And just FYI David...she calls me sweet pea :unsure-1: Don't tell her I told :ninja:

Anyway that's just the best news I've heard all day :)

:happydancing:

Boomer
08-01-2009, 09:28 AM
After being in ICU for just over 24 hours after surgery, we got into a regular room yesterday (Thursday) afternoon. Bonnie's doing much better than the doctor expected, so the chest drain tubes were removed this evening (Friday). She has fought through everything they've thrown at her with God at her side and all your prayers helping her along. We may even get to go home tomorrow or Sunday, a couple of days ahead of the original schedule.

Thanks so much for welcoming my "sweet pea" into your fold. She enjoys all of this so much (sometimes too much, when it's 3 in the morning, I'm just waking up to start my day, and she's on the computer blogging away like it's 3 in the afternoon). I want to let everyone here know how much I appreciate everything you all have done for her.

P.S.: If Matt reads these things, I want him to know that she would have done anything to meet you in person this weekend at the outdoor/hunting show you are going to be at in Houston. Also, that was a nice ass-whooping you gave Serra in May. I hope to see many more fights from you and maybe Bonnie and I can see your next one in person.

:happydancing: Great news David!! Tell her Boomer is working on a song for us to do at the net Karaoke forum 'ROCK THE MIC' night. :D

this is wonderful news! :)

TexasRN
08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Wahoo!!! War Bonnie. Kick some butt!!! Told you that you were tough. I'll be talking to you soon, pretty lady.

~Amy

surveyorshawn
08-05-2009, 01:38 PM
How are you Bonnie? Give us an update!

VCURamFan
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Wow, I feel really bad for having missed this thread while I was gone, Bonnie. I was praying for you while in Belize, but I wish I had known about the surgery so I could pray more specifically for you. I'm glad to hear you're doing well & hope you'll be home soon.

Primadawn
08-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I've been gone too and hadn't seen this! Bonnie, you're a warrior! WTG! Praying for you every day!!!

Bonnie
08-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone! It's me, Bonnie (not David this time); I just wanted to pop on for a few minutes to let you know I'm still alive and kicking, just not so high or hard right now. :wink: I'm doing well but still in quite a bit of discomfort and pain, but all of that is to be expected for a while.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and for your warm welcome to David when he posted. He really surprised me with his posts and what he said. Even though I'm the patient, I know this has hit him pretty hard and he's struggled to cope and still be strong for me. He's taking real good care of me right now.

I got some interesting news from the surgeon Saturday before I left the hospital. It seems that I don't have the type of cancer they thought originally. I have Mesothelioma. I'm sure all of you have seen the commercials on tv mentioning this type of cancer. Apparently, it is not uncommon for this cancer to be mistaken for other types of lung cancers, but when they biopsied the tumor that was removed this was revealed. Crazy, huh... I haven't seen the oncologist yet (next week) to discuss any of this and what it means as far as changing treatments, etc... I'll let y'all know as soon as I know more.

Now, for some other news: As y'all know Matt was in Texas this past weekend. As it turns out, we were just a few miles apart from each other where he was at at Reliant Center and where I was at the hospital, unfortunately, I was unable to stop by and see him in person. So close, and yet, so far away.... :laugh: We'll have to work on our timing next time.

I'll try and pop in here and there for now. Again, thank you all for your loving support and prayers on my behalf.

Bonnie

Boomer
08-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Bonnie!! I was just thinking of you today!!!! Im so glad you let us know how you are doing!! :) Remember to find something to smile about everyday. Even in the pain. :wink:

And I'll see you at Christmas time!!!!! :D

Hi everyone! It's me, Bonnie (not David this time); I just wanted to pop on for a few minutes to let you know I'm still alive and kicking, just not so high or hard right now. :wink: I'm doing well but still in quite a bit of discomfort and pain, but all of that is to be expected for a while.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and for your warm welcome to David when he posted. He really surprised me with his posts and what he said. Even though I'm the patient, I know this has hit him pretty hard and he's struggled to cope and still be strong for me. He's taking real good care of me right now.

I got some interesting news from the surgeon Saturday before I left the hospital. It seems that I don't have the type of cancer they thought originally. I have Mesothelioma. I'm sure all of you have seen the commercials on tv mentioning this type of cancer. Apparently, it is not uncommon for this cancer to be mistaken for other types of lung cancers, but when they biopsied the tumor that was removed this was revealed. Crazy, huh... I haven't seen the oncologist yet (next week) to discuss any of this and what it means as far as changing treatments, etc... I'll let y'all know as soon as I know more.

Now, for some other news: As y'all know Matt was in Texas this past weekend. As it turns out, we were just a few miles apart from each other where he was at at Reliant Center and where I was at the hospital, unfortunately, I was unable to stop by and see him in person. So close, and yet, so far away.... :laugh: We'll have to work on our timing next time.

I'll try and pop in here and there for now. Again, thank you all for your loving support and prayers on my behalf.

Bonnie

Tyburn
08-07-2009, 07:32 PM

Bonnie
:w00t: BONNIES BACK :happydancing:

Bonnie...Isnt that type of Cancer related very specifically to asbestos :ninja: Where have you been for a great amount of time, that could possibly be contaminated with asbestos??

Have you ever worked in the Building Industry? The Motor Industry, A Plant or Factory making Household goods/electricals, a power station, or a telephone Exchange? or do you live, or ever have, like right on top of something like that?? Because that type of cancer is quite rare I believe

You cant find asbestos in ciggarettes I dont think, so it must be from somewhere else. How Bizzare...you dont live in an extremely olde house do you?? I mean the sort with like leadlined roof cladding or something??

I'm so pleased that you are well, and that they have identified the type...this will almost certainly aid them in treating you. :)

Play The Man
08-07-2009, 07:43 PM
:w00t: BONNIES BACK :happydancing:

Bonnie...Isnt that type of Cancer related very specifically to asbestos :ninja: Where have you been for a great amount of time, that could possibly be contaminated with asbestos??

Have you ever worked in the Building Industry? The Motor Industry, A Plant or Factory making Household goods/electricals, a power station, or a telephone Exchange? or do you live, or ever have, like right on top of something like that?? Because that type of cancer is quite rare I believe

You cant find asbestos in ciggarettes I dont think, so it must be from somewhere else. How Bizzare...you dont live in an extremely olde house do you?? I mean the sort with like leadlined roof cladding or something??

I'm so pleased that you are well, and that they have identified the type...this will almost certainly aid them in treating you. :)

The person with the Mesothelioma can get it from an indirect exposure to asbestos. For example, if a husband worked as a shipbuilder and was exposed to asbestos at work, we could carry some home on his clothing and the wife could be exposed by washing his clothing. There are safeguards now, but years ago that wasn't necessarily the case.

VCURamFan
08-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Dang it, once I again I'm gon the day Bonnie shows up again! Stupid friends & their parties & fun times. :muttering:

I'm really glad to hear you're doing well, Bonnie & I hope you kick this meso's @$$!!!

MattHughesRocks
08-08-2009, 03:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/TIMFANTONIE/GET%20WELL/2850.gif

A nice corny flower for a nice corny chick

Mac
08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Thinking about you Bonnie .

Bonnie
08-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Dang it, once I again I'm gon the day Bonnie shows up again! Stupid friends & their parties & fun times. :muttering:

I'm really glad to hear you're doing well, Bonnie & I hope you kick this meso's @$$!!!

:scared0011: Benjamin! What the heck kind of friends are those? Making you go to parties....having fun! :angry: You're obviously hang'n out with the wrong kinds of people. :tongue0011:

If I'm learning anything from this whole "C" experience, it's definitely live, laugh, love and be happy! Sounds like you're doing it right. :winking0071:

Bonnie
08-09-2009, 12:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/TIMFANTONIE/GET%20WELL/2850.gif

A nice corny flower for a nice corny chick

Oh, what's this? Trying to butter me up with flowers after telling David all our secrets. By the way, hon....:laugh:

(Btw, I picked "sweetpea" as my word to use since it could be unisex, but I'm sure Melissa wouldn't mind me using her word just for you. :Whistle: ) :laugh:

Bonnie
08-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Thinking about you Bonnie .

Thanks, Mac! :)

MattHughesRocks
08-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Oh honey I'm straight :ashamed:

:laugh:

Oh, what's this? Trying to butter me up with flowers after telling David all our secrets. By the way, hon....:laugh:

(Btw, I picked "sweetpea" as my word to use since it could be unisex, but I'm sure Melissa wouldn't mind me using her word just for you. :Whistle: ) :laugh:

Bonnie
08-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Oh honey I'm straight :ashamed:

:laugh:

:scared0011: Now you tell me! Wait a minute...you're from California...:unsure-1: :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
08-09-2009, 06:05 AM
:laugh: You still got it! :laugh:

:scared0011: Now you tell me! Wait a minute...you're from California...:unsure-1: :laugh: