PDA

View Full Version : The American Dream

SpiritWarrior
05-30-2009, 09:11 PM
I believe in the American dream, and I'm close to achieving it, but I need everyone's help.

I'm the creator and writer of a martial arts action/comedy series called "Spirit Warriors". If the show gets picked up by a network I'll become the youngest TV show creator in American history.

Right now we're trying to build a fanbase through our website in order to prove the series' popularity to network executives. The website just launched hours before I flew to Vegas for UFC 98, so I'm just starting the promotion of it.

I'd really appreciate anyone who checks out the website, I guarantee you'll get a few laughs if you read the online comic (there's even a scene with a character named "Hughes"). We're also trying to get as many people as possible to register on our forum, even if you never post just registering really helps. We're also selling t-shirts, 20% of the proceeds are going to 2 fantastic charities too so it's a great cause all around.

SPIRITWARRIORSTV.COM

Thanks,
Jeff

J.B.
05-30-2009, 11:32 PM
I thought that was pretty cool.

Hughes and Quinjack are pretty obvious references, but I still thought it was that was cool. Lock kinda reminds me of Jughead in a way. :laugh:

Best of luck getting it on a network! You got my support!

SpiritWarrior
05-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks, by the way "Richace" should be another easy one to decode. I wanted to have some kind of tribute to Hughes, Rich, and Rampage since they're my favorite fighters.

J.B.
05-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Thanks, by the way "Richace" should be another easy one to decode. I wanted to have some kind of tribute to Hughes, Rich, and Rampage since they're my favorite fighters.

Now that you say it like that... :laugh:

I missed that one!

J.B.
05-30-2009, 11:46 PM
I'll be honest, you know what this had me thinking...

Does anybody remember Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSra3AccE0 :laugh:

A UFC Saturday morning cartoon would be hilarious!

SpiritWarrior
05-31-2009, 12:10 AM
I'll be honest, you know what this had me thinking...

Does anybody remember Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSra3AccE0 :laugh:

A UFC Saturday morning cartoon would be hilarious!

People tell me all the time that Headmaster Ozana looks like Hogan.

J.B.
05-31-2009, 12:13 AM
Live the dream my friend, and best of luck to you. Even if things don't pan out how you would like, just keep doing your thing. You have some cool stuff!

I am a musician, so I know how tough the entertainment industry is. :laugh: