PDA

View Full Version : Bisping to KO Dan???

canadiancountryboy
05-30-2009, 07:34 AM
I saw this on another site. Now how does he expect to do that? He is not known for his power and Dan has never been stopped and has fought some of the most powerful strikers in the MMA world. :huh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-30-2009, 07:52 AM
he's like Chuck, he says that about every fight.

canadiancountryboy
05-30-2009, 05:55 PM
I see Dan keeping this standing and KO'ing the Brit. Dan seems to like that kind of fight. Honestly, I don't see Bisping showing much in this fight.

Buzzard
05-30-2009, 08:27 PM
I hope Dan beats Bisping to a bloody pulp. The more I see Bisping the more I don't like him.

Krupp
05-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Instead of going on a huge rant of why Bisping is an idiot, I will instead analyze what is wrong with this line of thought.

Who has Dan fought, compared to Bisping? Anderson Silva, Quentin Rampage Jackson, Wanderlei Silva (Twice), Kazuo Misaki (might've butchered his name there.), Vitor Belfort, Nog (twice), and plenty of others I'm sure that either hit hard or are just as good as Bisping, if not better.

And guess what? Not one of them, not even the great Anderson Silva, could knock Dan out. What makes Bisping think he can? He couldn't even knock Leben out; and we all know Leben's got a decent chin. But Hendo's chin isn't just made of iron like Leben's is. Dan's chin is made of steele or something just as tough.

So I will say it anyways. Like that Dan Hardy punk who keeps running his mouth about Davis, I really need to see Bisping get beaten down. I think he's going to realize very quickly as soon as the fight starts that Dan is the better fighter; always has been, always will be.

And to this day, I still hold to the belief that the two men at 185 who could possibly beat Anderson are Hendo, or Wanderlei. Is it a dumb belief? Maybe, but then again, who else is going to bring it to Anderson in a fight, instead of just trying to go to the ground or running away like Mr. Leites did?

Jason 16
05-31-2009, 06:42 AM
I see bisping throwing a jab and dan not giveing a Shi eats it and throws his right hand down the middle rocks him he takes him down and hits him for 2 mins untill the ref pulls him off.

Josh
05-31-2009, 03:59 PM
If Bisbing beats Hendo I won't post here for a month.

Tyburn
05-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Bisping will KO Dan Henderson..........but only in his dreams :laugh:

chunk liddell
06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Bisping will KO Dan Henderson..........but only in his dreams :laugh:
HAHAHAHAH that is so good.I feel the same way,nite nite Bisping

Jonlion
06-03-2009, 12:06 AM
I still maintain that Hendo is the man equiped with the best skills and will to take out the Spider.

He is my one hope and i wish that he could steal the crown.

All i would say is regarding Bisping is that stranger thinngs have happened.

KO, No way!!!!!!!!!! But it will be tighter than many think, and why my money and heart prob go with Hendo, i could still see Bisping finding a smart route to victory.

And who knows, he might just dethrone Anderson!

Spiritwalker
06-03-2009, 04:47 AM
If Bisbing beats Hendo I won't post here for a month.

I will join you... Bisping beats Hendo?? Sure a punchers chance.. but ... in the real world... not going to happen

Josh
06-03-2009, 05:20 AM
I will join you... Bisping beats Hendo?? Sure a punchers chance.. but ... in the real world... not going to happen
We don't have anything to worry about. Unless it goes to a decision then those crazy Brits will give him the win.:laugh:

Tyburn
06-03-2009, 12:24 PM
i could still see Bisping finding a smart route to victory.

And who knows, he might just dethrone Anderson!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah and one day Kalib Starnes might be back in the UFC :blink:

KevinD
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Its guys like Hendo, Matt Hughes, Franklin, and others that really conduct themselves as professionals. I am sick of Bisping and his mouth. He ran his mouth off whn he got a favorable decision against Hammel when clearly he lost that fight. Now he runs his mouth against Dan Henderson.

I truly hope Dan is in good shape and does not gas out so he can apply a beatdown for all three rounds.

BATerrell
06-07-2009, 03:54 PM
I can't stand Bisping. What was up with him squirting water in D's face? He's really showing his A** in the show. Also, not showing up to one of his student's fights? Yeah, real professional.

I could go on but I'll stop.

canadiancountryboy
06-07-2009, 06:41 PM
And another reason to love Bisping is his whining about how the US team got all the best workout times and the Brits got screwed every time. Come on Bisping, let's hear some more BS.

Jonlion
06-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange things can happen! :frantics:

bj44
06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
only way bisping can win is if he fights hendo like he did leben

CAVEMAN
06-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Dan is going to knock Bisping into last week! Bisping is kidding himself if he thinks he even stands a chance!

Llamafighter
06-09-2009, 06:17 PM
WhenI think about this fight from a distance I think that Dan is the clear favorite to win, but when I look closer and think about how Bisping has Rampage to work with it may be a lot closer than we think.

Crisco
06-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Bisping is a much better fighter then he gets credit for and Hendo's skills have been fading.

I don't like it but I'm picking bisping to win by decision.

Jonlion
06-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Bisping is a much better fighter then he gets credit for and Hendo's skills have been fading.

I don't like it but I'm picking bisping to win by decision.

Over in England Hendo is the favourite betting wise by a way, Bisping could be worth a punt for the upset.

I do think Hendo is the man and a better fighter and still the best equiped to dethrone the Spider but Bisping could sneak this.

Lets say he gasses again in Round 3 and Bisping has still got it in the tank, then who knows