PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception

J.B.
05-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Anybody heard about this or seen it yet?

This is a new movie that is supposed to uncover a lot of things about Obama's past. I have not watched it yet, I am going to later, and then I will post my thoughts.

You can see the entire movie in high quality right on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

atomdanger
05-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Watching now....

atomdanger
05-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Wow... interesting stuff.

KRS One, a black rapper says some stuff.
So does Joe Rogan.

rockdawg21
05-30-2009, 04:28 AM
Downloading it now. Probably won't be able to watch it until Sunday though.

TurnOnTheBrightLights
05-30-2009, 04:33 AM
I dunno, I always smell a big stinking load of "BS" when I see Alex Jones and "Info Wars." I'm not really too big on conspiracy theories.

I dislike Obama and his policies, but there are things guys like Alex Jones says that just reek of paranoia.

I'll probably watch it though.

que
05-30-2009, 04:50 AM
everyone has bad things in their past that you can dig up and make a documentary of it

NateR
05-30-2009, 07:42 AM
everyone has bad things in their past that you can dig up and make a documentary of it

That's possible, but most people's lives would probably make for some extremely boring documentaries.:laugh: But then again, those people weren't elected to lead this country.

If this was George W. Bush, I'm sure you wouldn't be so forgiving.

J.B.
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Well, it's not really about his past at all, but that was the way it was portrayed on the radio commercial I heard for it.

The movie focuses on the idea that Obama is merely a pawn being used to usher in a "New World Order", or a centralized world government that is controlled by the elite banks of the world.

There is definitely an aura of paranoia about the film, but the facts definitely speak for themselves. I would not classify the film in the same light as films like Loose Change or Farrenheit 911, it's not as hokey or full of spin as those films. I think a lot of what Jones says is very true, but I'm not sure I see things changing quite as radically as he suggests anytime soon.

All in all, it's definitely worth watching.

Tyburn
05-31-2009, 02:26 PM
The movie focuses on the idea that Obama is merely a pawn being used to usher in a "New World Order", or a centralized world government that is controlled by the elite banks of the world.

:laugh: we can forget about that after the wallstreet wobble.

Not to say I dont believe there is such thing as a NWO, and not to say I dont think it can use people as pawns....but I dont think the banks are behind it...they cant govern themselves, let alone control the world...not unless you want to say that they are in total control already...but if they were...then they must be dissapointed with the wallstreet wobble.

Suppose...for example, these bankers quite deliberately appeared to sabotage themselves with corruption in order to create a wave of Nationalized Banks? Think about it carefully...if you de-stabilize the American Economy enough, you can bank (pardon the pun) on the Governments trying to prevent meltdown...they do this by stepping in and running the banks...now the wobble didnt quite go far enough in the United States...Sure the Government secured funds for the banks...but they didnt step up, buy, and run them

In Europe...so servere was that few days delay whilst the American public tried to ruin the rest of the worlds economy as well as their own...several large banks merged...and now ARE under Governmental control. I guess if you could get enough National Banks you could start to have a NWO influence...but...if something goes wrong...like, the American Culture collapses because Bush refuses to pay the banks...OR the corruption is detected before Wallstreet starts to collapse...then you've just lost the whole western world to anarchy...and you'll never be able to establish a NWO in your life time....there have to be easier ways of world domination then using the banks

:laugh:

David_Banner
05-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Well, it's not really about his past at all, but that was the way it was portrayed on the radio commercial I heard for it.

Yeah, I think they used the Obama bit to sell this film to the public. The New World Order deal was very interesting but when they went into the anti-obama stuff, I became bored.

J.B.
05-31-2009, 09:31 PM
:laugh: we can forget about that after the wallstreet wobble.

Not to say I dont believe there is such thing as a NWO, and not to say I dont think it can use people as pawns....but I dont think the banks are behind it...they cant govern themselves, let alone control the world...not unless you want to say that they are in total control already...but if they were...then they must be dissapointed with the wallstreet wobble.

Suppose...for example, these bankers quite deliberately appeared to sabotage themselves with corruption in order to create a wave of Nationalized Banks? Think about it carefully...if you de-stabilize the American Economy enough, you can bank (pardon the pun) on the Governments trying to prevent meltdown...they do this by stepping in and running the banks...now the wobble didnt quite go far enough in the United States...Sure the Government secured funds for the banks...but they didnt step up, buy, and run them

In Europe...so servere was that few days delay whilst the American public tried to ruin the rest of the worlds economy as well as their own...several large banks merged...and now ARE under Governmental control. I guess if you could get enough National Banks you could start to have a NWO influence...but...if something goes wrong...like, the American Culture collapses because Bush refuses to pay the banks...OR the corruption is detected before Wallstreet starts to collapse...then you've just lost the whole western world to anarchy...and you'll never be able to establish a NWO in your life time....there have to be easier ways of world domination then using the banks

:laugh:

But in a way, it kinda is already working in a direction that could see something similar to that. Again, I'm not sure I see it happening to the extent that the movie says, but the setup is definitely there. Like I said, there is definitely and aura of paranoia that surrounds the film's premise, but the facts that are presented are pretty blunt and not as easily refuted as with other conspiracy theory films.

CAVEMAN
06-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I have not gotten to watch the video yet, but I will say that the New World Order is not far off. When the trillions and trillions of dollars that the Fed has been printing hits the market, we are going to see unprecedented devaluing of the US dollar which will cause unprecedented hyper inflation, the economy in turn will collapse and we will have no choice but to go to a one world currency. I know.....it sounds bleak, but the stage is definitely being set up for it.