Crisco
05-29-2009, 06:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522637,00.html

Really Cali? Really?!?!

NateR
05-29-2009, 06:10 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522637,00.html

Really Cali? Really?!?!

Maybe they should have just told them that it was a gay orgy and I'm sure those San Diego County officials would have been just fine with it. :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with California? What happened to that couple is clearly a direct violation of their Constitutional rights.

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 06:13 PM
This is retarded. I really hope they have a protest, because I will be there!! I have a few things to say to all these idiots trying to revoke our rights as Christians!!!!:angry:

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Maybe they should have just told them that it was a gay orgy and I'm sure those San Diego County officials would have been just fine with it. :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with California? What happened to that couple is clearly a direct violation of their Constitutional rights.
I don't think its our state its idiots in certain counties. San Diego is so corrupt as it is! They had a bulldyke as the District Attorney when I lived there..

NateR
05-29-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't think its our state its idiots in certain counties. San Diego is so corrupt as it is! They had a bulldyke as the District Attorney when I lived there..

Well, California is bankrupt, so hopefully that idiot who told them they couldn't worship in their own home will be unemployed soon. :)

Crisco
05-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Well, California is bankrupt, so hopefully that idiot who told them they couldn't worship in their own home will be unemployed soon. :)

Poetic justice =)

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 06:27 PM
If I participate in any rallys/protests I will definitely say that line on camera!! :wink:

CAVEMAN
05-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Where is the ACLU on this one??????? Oh, who am I kidding, these are Christians that are being persecuted.......ACLU is going to turn their faces the other direction.

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 07:56 PM
Where is the ACLU on this one??????? Oh, who am I kidding, these are Christians that are being persecuted.......ACLU is going to turn their faces the other direction.
I know right!! :laugh:

TurnOnTheBrightLights
05-29-2009, 08:01 PM
California is one big mess of a state.

I can't believe the problems this state has. I thought New York and Governor Dan Patterson's plan of taxing everybody out of the state was bad, California is just awful.

These people did nothing wrong. Its their freedom of religion. I'm not the most religious person in the world, but this to me is persecution.

George Washington was right, Government is force, not reason.

Crisco
05-29-2009, 08:07 PM
It's America my friend it's wrong to persecute anyone...

Except the Christians. They will just turn the other cheek anyway. Have fun doing whatever you can to make their lives harder. Just be careful not to insult the muslims they will blow stuff up if we do.

Neezar
05-29-2009, 08:13 PM
People are crazy everywhere are here....

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522659,00.html

NateR
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
It's America my friend it's wrong to persecute anyone...

Except the Christians. They will just turn the other cheek anyway. Have fun doing whatever you can to make their lives harder. Just be careful not to insult the muslims they will blow stuff up if we do.

It's also okay to be a racist as long as it's the "right kind" of racism. If you're a white guy who disagrees with one of Obama's policies, then you're the worst kind of racist. If you're a Supreme Court nominee who believes that hispanic women make better decisions than white men, then you're okay.

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 08:15 PM
People are crazy everywhere are here....

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522659,00.html
I cannot believe what I just read!! What a slap in the face to Americans and our Military!!!!!:angry:

NateR
05-29-2009, 08:25 PM
I cannot believe what I just read!! What a slap in the face to Americans and our Military!!!!!:angry:

It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.

Neezar
05-29-2009, 08:26 PM
:jaw-dropping:

:happy0198:

Miss Foxy
05-29-2009, 08:31 PM
It was a black woman who complained that's the only reason they took it down. Dumb bitch needs to go back to Africa if she hates America so much.

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.
NO offense taken! Truth is the truth! No way to sugar coat it.I always get grief with my big mouth, because I would say the same thing Nate! :laugh: Oh gosh has Jesse Jackson made a speech yet? Between him and Rosie O'Donnell they make me wanna flip out im talking 51/50!!!!!!!:punch:

Crisco
05-29-2009, 08:48 PM
NO offense taken! Truth is the truth! No way to sugar coat it.I always get grief with my big mouth, because I would say the same thing Nate! :laugh: Oh gosh has Jesse Jackson made a speech yet? Between him and Rosie O'Donnell they make me wanna flip out im talking 51/50!!!!!!!:punch:

Rosie and Jessse should have a civil union.

It makes you wonder how some people become the way they are.

God bless America. Really and truly.

Only in this country could so many idiots carry on for so long without suffering genocide.

VCURamFan
05-29-2009, 09:21 PM

And before anyone feigns offense at that comment, read the article. The woman who complained about the flag immigrated to the US from Africa 14 years ago. She should be grateful for the freedoms she receives here, not offended at the site of our flag. She can return to her country of origin whenever she wants if she's that unhappy here.Wooooohoooo!!!!!:w00t:

Get cha some, Nate! Yeehaw!!

+ 18,000

ufcfan2
05-29-2009, 09:41 PM

:sign0081:

Buzzard
05-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Was a reason given for requiring a permit? Did they disobey a law already established and on the books? Government needs to stay out of our personal lives. How did this come to the county's attention?