PDA

View Full Version : Odds on Favourite for Next King

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 11:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SS_2hDubg :unsure-1: noone really likes him. :laugh:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Oh I just can't wait to be king.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh I just can't wait to be king.
your never going to be King :blink:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 04:57 PM
your never going to be King :blink:

That's what they told William the Conqueror.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 06:37 PM
That's what they told William the Conqueror.
:laugh: But you arent William the Conqueror are you :laugh:

J.B.
05-22-2009, 06:42 PM
America's King
http://freshpeel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/The_Burger_King.jpg

Crisco
05-22-2009, 06:46 PM
:laugh: But you arent William the Conqueror are you :laugh:

Niether was William the Conqueror before he became William the Conqueror.

In Mel Gibson voice " I will invade England. "

I will rule the British Isle David. You may either join me or stand before the onslaught of my forces.

rockdawg21
05-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I thought it would be Tom Petty.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Niether was William the Conqueror before he became William the Conqueror.

In Mel Gibson voice " I will invade England. "

I will rule the British Isle David. You may either join me or stand before the onslaught of my forces.
:punch: Britons never, never, NEVER will be slaves :happydancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRvZTk7QYE :w00t: (nice how they use "thine be the Glory" as the intro-music no?

Crisco
05-22-2009, 07:13 PM
:punch: Britons never, never, NEVER will be slaves :happydancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRvZTk7QYE :w00t:

They never met me home slice.

Thr British Isles are my birth right. You nor any any English dog will stand in my way.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:33 PM
:laugh: Crisco...you're a Funny bag O Beans...but the closest your ever likely to get to England...is when I visit you on a future States Tour yet to be planned :laugh:

Notice something about the language of the Hymn? It clearly shows that England had a Christian Heratage that has since been lost. Just like the attack Oliver Cromwell made on the House of Commons at the end of the English Civil War, the text is littered with...what now are mainly only known as "Americanisms"

If the Song be taken truthfully, England "Arose at Heavens Command" and "Gaurdian Angels" sing the Motif. The only place on Earth you really here that kind of language STILL in use today...is in American Patriotic Songs...

...perhaps we do need liberating by the Americans after-all :ninja:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 07:54 PM
:laugh: Crisco...you're a Funny bag O Beans...but the closest your ever likely to get to England...is when I visit you on a future States Tour yet to be planned :laugh:

Notice something about the language of the Hymn? It clearly shows that England had a Christian Heratage that has since been lost. Just like the attack Oliver Cromwell made on the House of Commons at the end of the English Civil War, the text is littered with...what now are mainly only known as "Americanisms"

If the Song be taken truthfully, England "Arose at Heavens Command" and "Gaurdian Angels" sing the Motif. The only place on Earth you really here that kind of language STILL in use today...is in American Patriotic Songs...

...perhaps we do need liberating by the Americans after-all :ninja:

No I'll do it myself. I will sieze the throne of England and dissolve the parliament.

I will be king and some day an emperor as we would surely conquer Europe.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 08:11 PM
No I'll do it myself. I will sieze the throne of England and dissolve the parliament.

I will be king and some day an emperor as we would surely conquer Europe.

You and Who's Army :tongue0011:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 08:22 PM

We are building as we speak.

County Mike
05-22-2009, 08:37 PM
We are building as we speak.

Count me in!

Crisco
05-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Count me in!

Mike i'm promoting you to special forces commander.

County Mike
05-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Sweet! As long as I can kick some British butt.

Crisco for King! Long live the King!

Crisco
05-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Sweet! As long as I can kick some British butt.

Crisco for King! Long live the King!

You can have all the red coats you can carry my friend.

Long Live The Empire!

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 09:14 PM
:laugh: You guys cant even win a bout on TUF...let alone raise a force and conqure the British Isles :laugh:

You do have some strange fantasies though :unsure-1:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 09:17 PM
:laugh: You guys cant even win a bout on TUF...let alone raise a force and conqure the British Isles :laugh:

Me and Mike are pretty hardcore Dave.

Not saying we'd win in a cage but who knows under the right circumstances I might be able to beat up a tufer or two in a bar. Mike is in great shape and has been training for awhile.

Not all internet folks are fatty dorks.

oh and... We have guns.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Me and Mike are pretty hardcore Dave.

Not saying we'd win in a cage but who knows under the right circumstances I might be able to beat up a tufer or two in a bar. Mike is in great shape and has been training for awhile.

Not all internet folks are fatty dorks.

oh and... We have guns.
:angry: I'm not a "Fatty Dork"

and..I have a kevlar bullet proof vest...so stick that up yer barrel and smoke it :laugh:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 09:35 PM
:angry: I'm not a "Fatty Dork"

and..I have a kevlar bullet proof vest...so stick that up yer barrel and smoke it :laugh:

Oh Dave I was not calling you a fatty dork.

Just kneel down David and serve your new emperor. To deny me my birth right is simply suicide.

Your line of kings and queens is tainted and full of corruption. Your parliament is corrupt and your people lack national pride.

Join me David and I will unite the people under my banner and together we will rule the world!

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Oh Dave I was not calling you a fatty dork.

Just kneel down David and serve your new emperor. To deny me my birth right is simply suicide.

Your line of kings and queens is tainted and full of corruption. Your parliament is corrupt and your people lack national pride.

Join me David and I will unite the people under my banner and together we will rule the world!
Unite it under MY Banner...and we have a deal :ninja: :laugh:

County Mike
05-22-2009, 10:15 PM

I think I like my chances against this season's cast of TUF. Might just be the weakest pool of fighters so far.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 10:53 PM
I think I like my chances against this season's cast of TUF. Might just be the weakest pool of fighters so far.
No...its just British MMA has come on so well...it now makes the Americans look....

well....like the "weakest" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

County Mike
05-22-2009, 11:19 PM
Puhleeze! They had to dilute the American team so badly this year just to keep it close.

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 03:57 AM
my Army! i am Alexander The Great reincarnated!

Tyburn
05-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Puhleeze! They had to dilute the American team so badly this year just to keep it close.
I hope your not accusing the UFC of bias towards favouring the British :ninja:

County Mike
05-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm accusing the UFC of picking a USA team that the Brits could be competitive with. If that means they favored the British, then YES. I'm accusing exactly that. Obviously they want it to be good television. If one team completely slaughters the other, it would be less entertaining.

Tyburn
05-23-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm accusing the UFC of picking a USA team that the Brits could be competitive with. If that means they favored the British, then YES. I'm accusing exactly that. Obviously they want it to be good television. If one team completely slaughters the other, it would be less entertaining.
Got any proof :huh:

No. I didnt think so. You just cant accept that this is one war the Americans arent set to win :tongue0011:

rearnakedchoke
05-23-2009, 04:04 PM
i have to agree with you ... they are big in europe, but want to be bigger ... imo they have given bisping easy competition all this time to ensure he wins and keeps the fans coming in ... bisping is overrated and the ufc is just using him to get more fans in the UFC ... imo here are how the countries line up in terms of mma talent

1. USA
2. Brazil
3. Japan

Somewhere below is Canada, Russia, Europe (that is a country right? LOL)

County Mike
05-23-2009, 06:21 PM
I think USA vs Brazil would have allowed the USA to stack their teams with the best young talent. Brazil has some really tough fighters and I could see the Brazil team beating us if both sent their top YOUNG fighters.

I agree that the UK is coming along and MMA is developing quickly there. They just have a ways to go before they catch up with the USA. Also, USA has a greater population to choose from. Not knocking the UK, just telling what I believe.

I'll readily admit that the USA is far behind other countries when it comes to soccer and a handful of other sports as well.

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 11:44 AM
I think USA vs Brazil would have allowed the USA to stack their teams with the best young talent. Brazil has some really tough fighters and I could see the Brazil team beating us if both sent their top YOUNG fighters.

I agree that the UK is coming along and MMA is developing quickly there. They just have a ways to go before they catch up with the USA. Also, USA has a greater population to choose from. Not knocking the UK, just telling what I believe.

I'll readily admit that the USA is far behind other countries when it comes to soccer and a handful of other sports as well.
The USA has a larger population...but its not relative. If it was, half of China would easily be accounted for in your boarders...you are one of the most sparsely populated countries on the planet relative to your size. Secondly...this fact should allow you more options in chosing your best.

Brazil would beat the USA...I expect the Orient would beat the USA...because their cultures are imbeded with the idea of hand to hand combat though a Martial science, and USA is not.

Now it looks like you might be able to add England to that list.. We cant be conquered by you, or you'll weaken our International Standing in MMA :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-24-2009, 05:54 PM
co-signed

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 06:28 PM
co-signed
I didnt expect to hear an excuse from you Andreas...tut, tut, tut :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-24-2009, 06:39 PM
I didnt expect to hear an excuse from you Andreas...tut, tut, tut :laugh:
what is tut, tut, tut?

anyway, the show is about ratings. they pick fighters for that only. hence, all the guys with emotional problems, plus alcohol at the ready.

they want to expand the UFC in Europe and it doesn't help if their guys lose to Americans.

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 07:22 PM
what is tut, tut, tut?

anyway, the show is about ratings. they pick fighters for that only. hence, all the guys with emotional problems, plus alcohol at the ready.

they want to expand the UFC in Europe and it doesn't help if their guys lose to Americans.
do you not know what a Tut is Andreas :blink: :huh:

Bet you wouldnt be saying that, if the Americans were winning :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Bet you wouldnt be saying that, if the Americans were winning :laugh:

i've always said this about TUF.

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 09:52 PM
i've always said this about TUF.

Of course you have Andreas...what did they do...Turn you down an application or something :huh: :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
05-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Of course you have Andreas...what did they do...Turn you down an application or something :huh: :unsure-1:
yeah, because i feel the show is set up for ratings first, over talent, that means they turned down my application. :laugh:

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 11:13 PM
yeah, because i feel the show is set up for ratings first, over talent, that means they turned down my application. :laugh:
either that, or your just bitter at losing (worst case) Drawing (best case) with fighters from the United Kingdom :rolleyes: