PDA

View Full Version : Hughes Pre Fight Press Conference

TheConcretekid
05-22-2009, 03:19 AM
Should be the second video here (http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=videoPlayer.home&gid=19890) after the Evans Machida pre fight press conference

A few words back and forth between him and Sarah

Then they try to get Las Vegas to not stand behind Hughes. No me gusta.

Spiritwalker
05-22-2009, 03:45 AM
I think if you took Matt's words about Vegas as bad.. your just looking for an arguement...

I worked in Vegas for three months ago.. I am not a fan of Vegas at all.. living there was just boring.

Bonnie
05-22-2009, 05:53 AM
I think Matt handled himself very well. Serra can't stop making everything "personal". Matt says he's gonna say "few" words and Serra wants to turn that into "making him look like a heel".

I just watched UFC 98 Countdown which included Matt and Serra. Just more of the same foul-mouth garbage from Serra. Again, Matt showed himself as the bigger and better person by not stooping to Serra's gutter talk.

Miss Foxy
05-22-2009, 06:02 AM
I am so proud to be a fan of Matt Hughes. OMG he is so humble! He seemed so calm and confident. Serra has no public speaking skills. He laughed at himself, showed weakness by getting irritated that Matt was not going to speak of many words. Totally sounds insecure and jealous. Uggg I could go on for days about this moron, but I think he sold himself just fine! His big mouth speaks for itself..

KevinD
05-22-2009, 02:20 PM
My summation after that press conference was: Matt Hughes = Professional
The rest is well, better left unsaid.

Bonnie
05-22-2009, 02:28 PM
I agree with Melissa, I couldn't be prouder of Matt and how he's handling himself. Like Kevin said totally professional! :cool:

MattHughesRocks
05-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes, let's be people of little words to. How professional Matt is :)

MattHughesRocks
05-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Ok, so that's more Hughes then me.Serra is a big mouth little idiot and Hughes is going to stomp his ass! :w00t:

Miss Foxy
05-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Ok, so that's more Hughes then me.Serra is a big mouth little idiot and Hughes is going to stomp his ass! :w00t:
LOL!! Yup I agree!!! I am with you on that 1~:laugh:

VCURamFan
05-22-2009, 05:34 PM
According to Nate & Boomer (who were at the press conference), all the Tiara did was plug his gyms the entire time.

Guess he knows he's done in the UFC after this.

KevinD
05-22-2009, 05:47 PM

lol, I was trying to be good and just give a compliment to Hughes without being negative to Serra. But you did a good job for me. Thanks! my sentiments exactly!

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:46 PM
"making him look like a heel".

That word is Professional Wrestling Lingo anyway, such a shame that Serra fits the bill so well :laugh:

rockdawg21
05-22-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm with Matt, I don't like Vegas either. I'm grew up in a small town but live in San Antonio. Vegas just isn't my kind of city either.

WAR HUGHES!!!!!!!!!!