PDA

View Full Version : In Shock

Tyburn
05-21-2009, 07:49 PM
:unsure-1:

So Mother and I went out on our forty moment walk after work today, and when I was walking back I had to cut through the store where I was working to get home. Thankfully I wasnt in my uniform. So I go down through the petrol station and have to cross the car park. The sun is blinding me, I dont see nothing, I dont hear nothing. There is this short screech and then this honking of a horn and two middleaged ladies are sitting in this car which nearly ran me down. Firstly, even if it was my fault for not seeing them, they shouldnt be going fast enough in that enclosed carpark to make a screach, you shouldnt be out of first gear. I recall one of the women is wearing Green and the first thing going through my mind is "Is she a collegue" Then the woman driver swears at me, so I turn and walk away and carry on. As I come to the cash point they swing round and one of them shouts "you'd be sorry if you ended up in Hospital" I turn round and shout back "If I were in Hospital you would be in Court"

They go to park up whilst I run into store, buy what I came for and pay, then nip out a different exit.

that was like nearly an hour ago, and my head is still spinning :unsure: I dont know if it was my fault or not. I dont know if I would get into trouble if it were reported because even though I wasnt working, or in uniform, I do work there...but then, I wouldnt have said anything if they didnt shout a sarcastic stage whisper, and it just flew out of my mouth in quite a rage. :unsure-1:

MattHughesRocks
05-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Dave...your so sensitive :laugh:

Tyburn
05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Dave...your so sensitive :laugh:
:ashamed:

Neezar
05-23-2009, 03:26 AM
:unsure-1:

So Mother and I went out on our forty moment walk after work today, and when I was walking back I had to cut through the store where I was working to get home. Thankfully I wasnt in my uniform. So I go down through the petrol station and have to cross the car park. The sun is blinding me, I dont see nothing, I dont hear nothing. There is this short screech and then this honking of a horn and two middleaged ladies are sitting in this car which nearly ran me down. Firstly, even if it was my fault for not seeing them, they shouldnt be going fast enough in that enclosed carpark to make a screach, you shouldnt be out of first gear. I recall one of the women is wearing Green and the first thing going through my mind is "Is she a collegue" Then the woman driver swears at me, so I turn and walk away and carry on. As I come to the cash point they swing round and one of them shouts "you'd be sorry if you ended up in Hospital" I turn round and shout back "If I were in Hospital you would be in Court"

They go to park up whilst I run into store, buy what I came for and pay, then nip out a different exit.

that was like nearly an hour ago, and my head is still spinning :unsure: I dont know if it was my fault or not. I dont know if I would get into trouble if it were reported because even though I wasnt working, or in uniform, I do work there...but then, I wouldnt have said anything if they didnt shout a sarcastic stage whisper, and it just flew out of my mouth in quite a rage. :unsure-1:

buy what I came for and pay,

shout a sarcastic stage whisper

:laugh:

Crisco
05-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Reporting things is stupid.

Don't be a snitch.

Tyburn
05-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Reporting things is stupid.

Don't be a snitch.
I'm not going to report it...but I thought they might...obviously they didnt know I worked there :laugh:

Miss Foxy
05-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Let it go Dave. Your unharmed so count your blessings. Unfortunately people in this world can be cruel don't stoop to that level...:)

County Mike
05-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Look both ways before you cross.

In America, we learn that around the age of 3. I guess the Brits are a little behind in that too. :)

Crisco
05-26-2009, 05:29 PM

In America, we learn that around the age of 3. I guess the Brits are a little behind in that too. :)

And that is why their forces will so easily fall to us Special Forces commander Mike.

We will simply run them all over with cars they will never see it coming!

Tyburn
05-26-2009, 07:40 PM

:laugh: isnt yours the country where you get fined if you cross the road in the wrong place :blink: :laugh:

Crisco
05-26-2009, 07:43 PM
:laugh: isnt yours the country where you get fined if you cross the road in the wrong place :blink: :laugh:

It's one of those laws that are never enforced.

Tyburn
05-26-2009, 07:50 PM
It's one of those laws that are never enforced.
:laugh: like copyright then :huh: