PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Round 4

rockdawg21
05-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Did anybody else play the predecessors for this game? FNR3 was the best boxing game ever made (Punch-Out is fun, but in terms of boxing, there's no comparison) and this one promises to be even better. The graphics look incredible once again!

Check out the video!
http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=326&affid=3000&WT.mc_id=051909nl

J.B.
05-20-2009, 08:43 PM
I dominate FNR3, that is one of my all time favorite games. :)

BTW, the lack of PBF in FNR4 only further proves the point that Floyd is not desperate for money.

rockdawg21
05-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I loved boxing online. I probably won't get the game until August. Do you plan to get it? I have Xbox, if so, we can battle online if you want. :punch:

LOL, or maybe they're not desperate enough to pay him his high demands. :tongue0011:

J.B.
05-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I loved boxing online. I probably won't get the game until August. Do you plan to get it? I have Xbox, if so, we can battle online if you want. :punch:

LOL, or maybe they're not desperate enough to pay him his high demands. :tongue0011:

I plan on getting an XBOX or PS3 really soon, just been catching up on buying new recording gear lately, lol.

Floyd is a great business man in a lot of ways, and I don't think his demands would be outside his actual value to the game. The truth is there is another former boxer who ACTUALLY needs money, and is going to be in the game for the first time and on the cover. That is MIKE TYSON.

I doubt EA sports really wanted to shell out more extra money when they knew they would do good based on the success of the franchise already and the fact that Tyson is FINALLY in the game. Floyd has already been in the game in the past, he was just smart enough to NOT sign a long-term contract. He knew he would be worth more money down the road.

Crisco
05-26-2009, 03:27 PM
My beef with FNR3 was the career mode sucked.

FNR2 was better career wise.

I also think the whole game is overly ghetto. There is nothing worse then my white boxer walking down the isle doing the harlem shake the whole time.

On the whole though the boxing is a lot of fun.