PDA

View Full Version : Couple saves first kiss ever for marriage

Black Mamba
05-20-2009, 01:53 AM
from Shine....

Twenty-two-year-old Katy Kruger married her boyfriend Ernie Kruger and had her first kiss at Harpeth Hills Church of Christ in Brentwood, Tennessee in front of 200 people. "I wasn't sure what to do," said Kruger. "I thought I would mess up." But after that initial smooch, which was met with spirited applause and cheers, Kruger was relieved. "It was so natural that I went back for another."

In a culture where few people even wait till marriage to have sex, the idea of being a kissing virgin till marriage seems insane. Though they are Christians, this type of behavior is extremely rare. Why did Katy want to save her lips for marriage? "It was so important to me because I felt a kiss was something very intimate, and something I wanted to give only to one man, to my husband," said Kruger. "He thought it was so special, and he was so proud to be able to be the only man I will ever kiss."

Do you think saving your first kiss for marriage is a mistake, or do you admire the behavior?

I have to admit that I admire that behavior. :) I haven't had my first kiss because I haven't met that special someone. I think this would be something really special to do.

Maldonado136
05-20-2009, 02:24 AM
WOW now thats discipline!

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 02:59 AM
impossible to even entertain that option.

rockdawg21
05-20-2009, 03:01 AM
Weird

Josh
05-20-2009, 04:54 AM
Haha that makes the news now? That used to be the way it was in many cultures. My friends sister and her husband did that and so did he (the friend)and his wife.

MattHughesRocks
05-20-2009, 04:58 AM
I think that's awesome. Love and marriage as God intended. Awesome :)

County Mike
05-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Ridiculous! Don't buy the shoes without trying them on.

What if one of them had chronic halitosis? Now the other just has to live with that FOREVER!

Miss Foxy
05-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Ridiculous! Don't buy the shoes without trying them on.

What if one of them had chronic halitosis? Now the other just has to live with that FOREVER!
I am sooooo with you on that!!

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 04:09 PM
i don't know how they made it that long without kissing anyone,let alone, each other?

i was making out when i was 5.

Adia
05-20-2009, 07:34 PM
i don't know how they made it that long without kissing anyone,let alone, each other?

You leave yourself wide open for remarks including the family dog and grandma, but it's too easy and I'm a girl who likes a challenge. :tongue0011:

As for the story, the Duggar family did a wedding special not too long ago in which Josh and Anna refrained from any physical contact above hand holding until their wedding day. I understand and commend the abstinence movement, but abstaining from kissing too, yikes and no thank you :scared0011:

bj44
05-20-2009, 07:37 PM
what if your spouse is a bad kisser?????? Then your stuck with them for life....

MattHughesRocks
05-20-2009, 08:19 PM
True, but then you were a used up ol' hoe at 11. What decent woman would want you

Miss Foxy
05-20-2009, 08:42 PM
You leave yourself wide open for remarks including the family dog and grandma, but it's too easy and I'm a girl who likes a challenge. :tongue0011:

As for the story, the Duggar family did a wedding special not too long ago in which Josh and Anna refrained from any physical contact above hand holding until their wedding day. I understand and commend the abstinence movement, but abstaining from kissing too, yikes and no thank you :scared0011:
He loves being called a dog!! Its music to his ears!! :happydancing:

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 09:56 PM
True, but then you were a used up ol' hoe at 11. What decent woman would want you
the real question is what decent woman hasn't wanted me? i can count them on 1 hand. :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
05-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Whore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the real question is what decent woman hasn't wanted me? i can count them on 1 hand. :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Whore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i know :laugh:

Primadawn
05-20-2009, 11:04 PM
You can tell so much about a person by the way they kiss. I make it a point to kiss everyone as soon as I meet them, just as a "feeling out" process.
Get ready all you forumites in Vegas! :happydancing: :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 11:10 PM
You can tell so much about a person by the way they kiss. I make it a point to kiss everyone as soon as I meet them, just as a "feeling out" process.

i encourage more women to be this assertive!

VCURamFan
05-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Get ready all you forumites in Vegas! :happydancing: :laugh:TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Hughes_GOAT
05-20-2009, 11:48 PM
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
just make sure you are first!

VCURamFan
05-21-2009, 02:15 AM
just make sure you are first!Well, Dawn's the first forumite to arrive & I'm the second. Only problem is, I think she may be travelling with family so...:blink:

Hughes_GOAT
05-21-2009, 02:22 AM
Well, Dawn's the first forumite to arrive & I'm the second. Only problem is, I think she may be travelling with family so...:blink:
after further review.....no touchdown.

VCURamFan
05-21-2009, 02:36 AM
after further review.....no touchdown.Even if it's a hot female family member?

Primadawn
05-21-2009, 03:30 AM
Even if it's a hot female family member?

I'm meeting my MOM Gentle Ben!!!

Although..I am also meeeting my 21 year old niece...but she's getting married on Saturday, so I'm thinking we shouldn't be counting on her to kiss you...

VCURamFan
05-21-2009, 03:31 AM

Although..I am also meeeting my 21 year old niece...but she's getting married on Saturday, so I'm thinking we shouldn't be counting on her to kiss you...Hmmmm...Every wedding needs a crasher!

Hughes_GOAT
05-21-2009, 03:36 AM

Although..I am also meeeting my 21 year old niece...but she's getting married on Saturday, so I'm thinking we shouldn't be counting on her to kiss you...
that's ok, she's still single until then!

Primadawn
05-21-2009, 03:39 AM
True...and she IS a little trashy...:unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
05-21-2009, 03:42 AM
True...and she IS a little trashy...:unsure-1:
define "trashy"

matthughesfan21
05-21-2009, 03:51 AM
thats ridiculous and over the top, dumb in my bookfrom Shine....

Twenty-two-year-old Katy Kruger married her boyfriend Ernie Kruger and had her first kiss at Harpeth Hills Church of Christ in Brentwood, Tennessee in front of 200 people. "I wasn't sure what to do," said Kruger. "I thought I would mess up." But after that initial smooch, which was met with spirited applause and cheers, Kruger was relieved. "It was so natural that I went back for another."

In a culture where few people even wait till marriage to have sex, the idea of being a kissing virgin till marriage seems insane. Though they are Christians, this type of behavior is extremely rare. Why did Katy want to save her lips for marriage? "It was so important to me because I felt a kiss was something very intimate, and something I wanted to give only to one man, to my husband," said Kruger. "He thought it was so special, and he was so proud to be able to be the only man I will ever kiss."

Do you think saving your first kiss for marriage is a mistake, or do you admire the behavior?

I have to admit that I admire that behavior. :) I haven't had my first kiss because I haven't met that special someone. I think this would be something really special to do.

Primadawn
05-21-2009, 03:52 AM
define "trashy"

A little bit like this:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb286/Primadawn/Stereotypes.jpg

Hughes_GOAT
05-21-2009, 03:54 AM
A little bit like this:

*drinks more beer*

VCURamFan
05-21-2009, 04:07 AM
A little bit like this:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb286/Primadawn/Stereotypes.jpgCould I get a introduction?

County Mike
05-21-2009, 11:13 AM
A little bit like this:

Would be OK if she didn't also look so OLD.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 07:01 AM
He loves being called a dog!! Its music to his ears!! :happydancing:
hey, wait a second.....is that good or bad? :unsure:

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 07:41 AM

BWAHAHA, that is SO funny..........because making out with the family dog and grandma isn't something to brag about! *slaps knee*

since you like a challenge, go ahead and clean the sand out of your vag. that way you won't be such a bitch next time :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Dave's holier than thou, sanctimonious rant to begin in

lyndsey823
05-22-2009, 07:54 AM
A little bit like this:

hmm, she looks like most of the women (if you can call them that) that live right by the hospital where i work. they probably like being in walking distance to the methadone clinic across the street. could be way off base there, but i don't think i am.

Adia
05-22-2009, 11:01 AM
BWAHAHA, that is SO funny..........because making out with the family dog and grandma isn't something to brag about! *slaps knee*

since you like a challenge, go ahead and clean the sand out of your vag. that way you won't be such a bitch next time :wink:
Yikes, a bit of an over the top reaction for a wee bit of sarcasm. Who has the sand in their vag?

Crisco
05-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Yikes, a bit of an over the top reaction for a wee bit of sarcasm. Who has the sand in their vag?

No one likes sand in the old vaginne.

Don't take him so seriously. Me and him are alot alike. We got every woman we ever wanted and anyone that didn't want us was just jealous.

Crisco
05-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Also I'd like to see pics of this newly married couple.

Is she attractive?

Black Mamba
05-22-2009, 05:43 PM
http://astrology.yahoo.com/channel/sex/couple-saves-their-first-kiss-ever-for-marriage-460377/

Here's a picture of them.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Yikes, a bit of an over the top reaction for a wee bit of sarcasm. Who has the sand in their vag?don't
try to reverse it and play the victim here.

you don't mouth off in your 1st or 2nd post to people you don't know, me especially.

that's all there is to it really.

and keep the sand out of your vag.

Miss Foxy
05-22-2009, 06:24 PM
I don't get the sand and V???:unsure-1:

Crisco
05-22-2009, 06:49 PM

Niether do I.

I was lucky enough to be born without one.

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Dave's holier than thou, sanctimonious rant to begin in

I was just wondering if Adia was any relation to Miss Jenn actually :ninja:

:laugh:

Which would make Andreas an embarissment for not realizing the subtlety, and so totally ironic that he used the "Sandy V" against the person who first penned it on these Forums.

I think what made me wonder was when I discovered that Saint Catherine of Alexandria is the Patron Saint of Teachers. :ninja: Miss Jenn....is it really you :huh:

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:04 PM
:laugh: Miss Jenn once said it was my most major problem...a Sandy Vag :blink:

Tyburn
05-22-2009, 07:05 PM
you don't mouth off in your 1st or 2nd post to people you don't know, me especially.

:laugh: :laugh: No, leave that to me :laugh: :laugh:

Are you sure this is her First post? are you sure she doesnt know exactly who you are...

County Mike
05-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Not a bad looking couple from the pic - kinda far away shot though.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
I was just wondering if Adia was any relation to Miss Jenn actually :ninja:

:laugh:

hmmm, who would ever think she could be Miss Jenn?

and she penned nothing as i've been here longer than you Dave, and used it then.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 08:57 PM
it's just a way to say stop being a bitch cause your vag burns.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 09:00 PM
:laugh: :laugh: No, leave that to me :laugh: :laugh:

Are you sure this is her First post? are you sure she doesnt know exactly who you are...
i know who she is possibly but if she chooses to post under a new name and not let anyone know, then she rightfully deserves newb treatment.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 09:10 PM
and when xsubmission came on here talking smack within his first 5 posts, everyone jumped him as a troll.

even though he said the same thing as Jenn, i mean, Adia. he would say i was just being sarcastic or i was just kidding. the only reason anyone would think for 1 sec i'm overreacting is because she's a girl.

if she were a guy like xsubmission, no one would even question it.if it were any other girl i know here, i wouldn't even care.

Crisco
05-22-2009, 09:14 PM
and when xsubmission came on here talking smack within his first 5 posts, everyone jumped him as a troll.

even though he said the same thing as Jenn, i mean, Adia. he would say i was just being sarcastic or i was just kidding. the only reason anyone would think for 1 sec i'm overreacting is because she's a girl.

if she were a guy like xsubmission, no one would even question it.if it were any other girl i know here, i wouldn't even care.

Well you did say she had sand in her vag goat...

You could have just said...

"You shut your whore mouth!" (tm:Crisco corp. 2009)

Also to add I'm sure Adia is Jenn making it ok to say these things. If she isn't I'm sorry for yelling.

Hughes_GOAT
05-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Well you did say she had sand in her vag goat...

You could have just said...

"You shut your whore mouth!" (tm:Crisco corp. 2009)

Also to add I'm sure Adia is Jenn making it ok to say these things. If she isn't I'm sorry for yelling.
only after she insinuated i made out with a dog and grandma.

actually i did think of using your line :laugh:
if she's Jenn then it's not as bad as a newb, but it's still BS because she didn't say she's Jenn. plus me and her weren't exactly buddies.

County Mike
05-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Don't worry. I'm here to soothe the situation.

http://www.getincensed.com/wp-content/uploads/vagisil.jpg

Miss Foxy
05-22-2009, 10:30 PM
don't
try to reverse it and play the victim here.

that's all there is to it really.

and keep the sand out of your vag.
You sound like me right about now..:wink:

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 12:47 AM
You sound like me right about now..:wink:
great minds think alike :wink:

Tyburn
05-23-2009, 11:24 AM
hmmm, who would ever think she could be Miss Jenn?

and she penned nothing as i've been here longer than you Dave, and used it then.
You havent been here longer then me continuosly actually Andreas. You only arrive about two months before me,....and you spent the better part of 2006/2007 completely AWOL.

So dont even think of lecturing me :angry:

Tyburn
05-23-2009, 11:25 AM
i know who she is possibly but if she chooses to post under a new name and not let anyone know, then she rightfully deserves newb treatment.
Nobody deserves the treatment you dish out :laugh:

Tyburn
05-23-2009, 11:27 AM
only after she insinuated i made out with a dog and grandma.

actually i did think of using your line :laugh:
if she's Jenn then it's not as bad as a newb, but it's still BS because she didn't say she's Jenn. plus me and her weren't exactly buddies.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Want to clarify the names of people who are :huh:

Miss Foxy
05-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Thats where I believe you are wrong. If someone wants to get sarcastic on another person they better be prepared for what that person dishes out girl or not.

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Thats where I believe you are wrong. If someone wants to get sarcastic on another person they better be prepared for what that person dishes out girl or not.
of course he's wrong! but he likes to play the victim too.

here's how it's worked for the better part of 3 years with Dave.

someone says **** to me, i give it back, then i'm wrong according to Dave. he doesn't care though if someone says anything to me :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 06:01 PM
You havent been here longer then me continuosly actually Andreas. You only arrive about two months before me,....and you spent the better part of 2006/2007 completely AWOL.

:laugh: i only claimed to have been here before you Dave, not that i hadn't taken breaks. you said Jenn penned sand in your vag and i rightfully pointed out she did not. i used it before you got here was my point. had nothing to do with breaks. anyway ask Nicole if she signs up again.

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 06:06 PM
mess with the goat and you get the horns!

Hughes_GOAT
05-23-2009, 06:10 PM

Want to clarify the names of people who are :huh:

all the ladies, not including you and Jenn :laugh:

Crisco
05-26-2009, 02:31 PM
all the ladies, not including you and Jenn :laugh:

Did Brock really say that?

Hughes_GOAT
05-26-2009, 04:19 PM