PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Forum Party

Primadawn
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Things have been awfully serious in the Woodshed of late!

It's Friday! Time to PARTY, people!!!:frantics:

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Best%20Images/Just%20For%20Fun/people_dancing.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/chuggie_21/Dancing-chick.gif
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z296/minstrel_blue/Dancing/Dance_Hippo.gif

Spiritwalker
01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
party is for tomorrow.. tonight is geek online game night!

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn257/tzane89/boom-headshot.jpg

rockdawg21
01-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Party is tomorrow night and Sunday night. Tonight is all about video games :)

Llamafighter
01-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Party is tomorrow night and Sunday night. Tonight is all about video games :)
What games, bro?

Jason 16
01-30-2009, 08:49 PM
yes please and your gamer tag is what and is it for 360

mikthehick
01-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Crap yall!!!! I have to do homework all night tonight---from near DC that is :) At least I'll have my trusty dog by my side while I try to understand and right about pscyological theories (I know my spelling sucks i'm tired)

Tomorrow night tho, it's ON! :) And next weekend, I'll be playing games from my new xbox,

Life is good.

Primadawn
01-30-2009, 08:55 PM
HEY!!! All you poopers out of my thread!!!!

Jason 16
01-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Crap yall!!!! I have to do homework all night tonight---from near DC that is :) At least I'll have my trusty dog by my side while I try to understand and right about pscyological theories (I know my spelling sucks i'm tired)

Tomorrow night tho, it's ON! :) And next weekend, I'll be playing games from my new xbox,

Life is good.

and your gamer tag is

TexasRN
01-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Ya'll always party when I have to work. Stupid work. :angry:

~Amy

Jason 16
01-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Ya'll always party when I have to work. Stupid work. :angry:

~Amy
so do I but Ill put it off (like normal) untill sunday and stay up sunday night than be dragging @$$ on monday:)

TexasRN
01-30-2009, 10:46 PM
so do I but Ill put it off (like normal) untill sunday and stay up sunday night than be dragging @$$ on monday:)

I wish I could put off my work but those dang babies will come flying out on their own if I'm not there to help catch them. :laugh: I'll just party tomorrow night when the fights are on. Ya'll can all be invited to my party. Even Dawn, cuz she has cute shoes. :)

~Amy

rockdawg21
01-30-2009, 11:20 PM
What games, bro?
Well, my plans have changed. I'm going to the bar to play trivia. However, lately, I've been playing...

XBox 360
G.R.A.W. 2
Grand Theft Auto 4 (mostly playing this game)
Forza Racing 2
Blacksite Area 51
BioShock

Nintendo Wii
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Kart Wii

What about you?

lyndsey823
01-31-2009, 12:29 AM
oh, thank goodness it's friday!! i am so excited!

geek gamer night is every night a my house! my boyfriend plays WoW and i can't stand it!!!

hizo64
01-31-2009, 12:34 AM
I work tomorrow....:cry: so only some guitar playing! Im going through my 90 alt pop phase, where I learn all the songs that I can from that era. Working on Third Eye Blind's first cd and on Matchbox Twenty's Yourself or Someone Like You. :cool:

Mac
01-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Ill be spending the evening alone im afraid , I just downed about a qaurt of baked beans for supper and a hand ful of peanuts. There should be a green cloud from here to delaware.

Actually gonna go do some yote callin in a little while , i figure if i get the gas rollin well they oughta smell it and think somethin HAS to be dead and ready to eat over there.

Sugar Shane
01-31-2009, 02:09 AM
Well, my plans have changed. I'm going to the bar to play trivia. However, lately, I've been playing...

XBox 360
G.R.A.W. 2
Grand Theft Auto 4 (mostly playing this game)
Forza Racing 2
Blacksite Area 51
BioShock

Nintendo Wii
Mario Super Sluggers
Mario Kart Wii

What about you?

How far into GTA4 have you gotten?? Interesting little twists along the way.

rockdawg21
01-31-2009, 01:15 PM
How far into GTA4 have you gotten?? Interesting little twists along the way.
I'm somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the game done. I was going through one of the guides at a GameStop and it seemed to be that I still have quite a bit left. Yeah, the game's very well made, I love it!

TexasRN
01-31-2009, 02:25 PM
I wish I could have been at the party last night instead of at work. Work sucked. It was crazy busy and we were short staffed. I'm off till Tues though so it's party time tonight!!

~Amy

lyndsey823
01-31-2009, 06:32 PM
I wish I could have been at the party last night instead of at work. Work sucked. It was crazy busy and we were short staffed. I'm off till Tues though so it's party time tonight!!

~Amy

i feel ya there Amy!! work called me in around midnight. had to set-up for an open heart surgery and help scrub in! never scrubbed in for the heart team before, it was crazy. thank goodness i just had to assist the OR tech, i would have freaked. so glad i'm not on call tonight, i will not be missing the fights!

TexasRN
01-31-2009, 11:05 PM
i feel ya there Amy!! work called me in around midnight. had to set-up for an open heart surgery and help scrub in! never scrubbed in for the heart team before, it was crazy. thank goodness i just had to assist the OR tech, i would have freaked. so glad i'm not on call tonight, i will not be missing the fights!

I've thought out being an OR nurse and just curculating full time. But I don't know that I'd like it. I do like watching surgeries though. My first one was a thyroid removal for cancer. They let me hold it after they took it out before sending it to pathology. It felt really cool. :laugh:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 11:50 PM
if it were up to me, everybody would be dead so THANK YOU girls for working in hospitals! :w00t:
Now on with the Friday night party on a Saturday night! :headbanger:

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm ready Michelle...let's party! Who cares that the fights are still hours away....

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/TexasRN/smilies/partysmilie-1.gif

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
02-01-2009, 12:06 AM
I know, I just got Corona I'm trying not to drink yet :laugh:

I'm ready Michelle...let's party! Who cares that the fights are still hours away....

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/TexasRN/smilies/partysmilie-1.gif

~Amy

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 12:12 AM
I know, I just got Corona I'm trying not to drink yet :laugh:

I just woke up and had 2 cups of coffee. No alcohol for me tonight. Need a designated driver? It'd only cost you a plane ticket and then we could drive around town celebrating GSP's win and harrassing any hot guys we see! :laugh:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
02-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Sure! Come on over!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just woke up and had 2 cups of coffee. No alcohol for me tonight. Need a designated driver? It'd only cost you a plane ticket and then we could drive around town celebrating GSP's win and harrassing any hot guys we see! :laugh:

~Amy

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Sure! Come on over!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you imagine what kind of trouble we'd get into if we did do something like this? We might end up on the news! :laugh:

~Amy

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
*****Breaking news*****

This just in....2 women have been arrested claiming to be members of the "MH" gang for harrassing men in drive bys and claiming some man named GSP murdered someone. Police are looking for the body of one BJ Penn. Their gang leader has been unavailable for comment.

~Amy

lyndsey823
02-01-2009, 12:39 AM
if it were up to me, everybody would be dead so THANK YOU girls for working in hospitals! :w00t:
Now on with the Friday night party on a Saturday night! :headbanger:

lol, i feel the same! that's why i haven't started the nursing program!!

lyndsey823
02-01-2009, 12:43 AM
I've thought out being an OR nurse and just curculating full time. But I don't know that I'd like it. I do like watching surgeries though. My first one was a thyroid removal for cancer. They let me hold it after they took it out before sending it to pathology. It felt really cool. :laugh:

~Amy

i think being an OR nurse is the only thing i could do, i could not work on the floors. i've been hesitant to start the program because i just don't think i'm cut out for that. i would love to work in the OR or the Cath Lab, i've worked with surgery for 6 years now. just recently started scrubbing for cases, and i love it. except for the rectal cases, yuck!!!!!!! i'll pass on that.

MattHughesRocks
02-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Amy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*****Breaking news*****

This just in....2 women have been arrested claiming to be members of the "MH" gang for harrassing men in drive bys and claiming some man named GSP murdered someone. Police are looking for the body of one BJ Penn. Their gang leader has been unavailable for comment.

~Amy

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 12:55 AM
i think being an OR nurse is the only thing i could do, i could not work on the floors. i've been hesitant to start the program because i just don't think i'm cut out for that. i would love to work in the OR or the Cath Lab, i've worked with surgery for 6 years now. just recently started scrubbing for cases, and i love it. except for the rectal cases, yuck!!!!!!! i'll pass on that.

The only problem with the nursing program is that you can't just specialize during it. You have to train to do it all....which means med surg is like 80% of your training. You hit the specialty areas but there's so much else to it. However, it is great job security, decent pay (not enough for the work you do but enough to live on just fine as an RN), and you can go anywhere and work. I could travel to any city in the US and have a job within just a few days of arriving.

~Amy

lyndsey823
02-01-2009, 12:59 AM
The only problem with the nursing program is that you can't just specialize during it. You have to train to do it all....which means med surg is like 80% of your training. You hit the specialty areas but there's so much else to it. However, it is great job security, decent pay (not enough for the work you do but enough to live on just fine as an RN), and you can go anywhere and work. I could travel to any city in the US and have a job within just a few days of arriving.

~Amy

yeah that is why i have been so hesitant, knowing i WILL have to work the floors. i know i just need to suck it up and get it over with. the end result will be more than worth it. i have lots of respect for all you nurses, it's a tough job! the hospital that i work at takes really good care or their nurses, which i am sure yours does too. i think the starting pay is $44 an hour, so that makes me just want to hurry up and do it.

TexasRN
02-01-2009, 01:03 AM
yeah that is why i have been so hesitant, knowing i WILL have to work the floors. i know i just need to suck it up and get it over with. the end result will be more than worth it. i have lots of respect for all you nurses, it's a tough job! the hospital that i work at takes really good care or their nurses, which i am sure yours does too. i think the starting pay is $44 an hour, so that makes me just want to hurry up and do it.

It was worth it to me, I love what I do. I complain and whine and moan but I really do love my job.

~Amy

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 09:29 AM
I tend to sleep on a night...soo sorry I missed your thread Dawn :unsure-1:

are you still pissed at me over Roger Huerta :laugh: