PDA

View Full Version : UFC94 Predictions thread

Tyburn
01-30-2009, 04:25 PM
:laugh: Time to draw the lines, but dont forget, Penn and Saint Pierre arent the ONLY ones on the card.

I'll post my video predictions shortly :ninja:

I'm very late, again :unsure-1:

bradwright
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
well lets see,,
GSP over PENN
MACHIDA over SILVA
JONES over BONNER
KIM over CARL P
GUIDA over DIAZ
FITCH over GONO
TAVARES over GAMBURYAN
HOWARD over WILSON,,only because i think there must be some sort of advantage to being invisible.
WELLICSH over O'BRIAN
CRAMER over ARROYO

bj44
01-30-2009, 04:50 PM
GSP tko 3rd round
Mahida by decision
Karo by decison
Diaz triangle choke 2nd round
Bonnar rnc 1st round

Fitch
obrien
wilson
tavares
arroyo

ufcfan2
01-30-2009, 05:28 PM
well lets see,,
GSP over PENN
MACHIDA over SILVA
JONES over BONNER
KIM over CARL P
GUIDA over DIAZ
FITCH over GONO
TAVARES over GAMBURYAN
HOWARD over WILSON,,only because i think there must be some sort of advantage to being invisible.
WELLICSH over O'BRIAN
CRAMER over ARROYO
Hmm, if I remember I picked:
BJ over GSP(BJ by choke 3rd rd,over 3 think GSP wins)
Silva over Lyota(upset pick;Thiago by TKO 2nd rd)
Bonner over Jones(Bonner by SD)
Karo over Kim(Karo by TKO 3rd rd)
Guida over Diaz(Gudia by SD)
Gono over Fitch(Gono by sub 3rd rd)
Tavares over Gamburyan(Tavares by choke 1st rd)
Wilson over Howard(Wilson by choke 2nd rd)
O'Brian over Wellisch(O'Brian by KO 3rd rd)
Cramer over Arroyo(Cramer by SD)
Im horrible at these things so I'm probably wrong on all of them..
*i'll have to visit my fantasy picks on ufc to remember who I actually picked.

Twinsmama
01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
I say GSP by exploding BJ's cauliflower ear! I never noticed his left ear was so bad until i watched him on that last episode. I hope BJ wins but something is telling me to put my money on GSP.

Somebody please post spoilers because I don't think I'm going to be home in time to get it!!! If I have to miss a UFC Fight I run straight to my computer when I get home. I'm the only MMA lover in my house so it seems every event is planned the same day as a fight!!!

Preach
01-30-2009, 06:10 PM
well lets see,,
GSP over PENN
MACHIDA over SILVA
JONES over BONNER
KIM over CARL P
GUIDA over DIAZ
FITCH over GONO
TAVARES over GAMBURYAN
WELLICSH over O'BRIAN
CRAMER over ARROYO

Wow let me do it this way
1. Baby Jay wins by TKO in the 3rd
2. Machida decision
3. Bonnar baby
4. Kim
5. Diaz by tapout in the 1st
6. Fitch
7. GAMBURYAN
8. Wilson
9. O'brien
10. Arroyo
Looks like you lose

rockdawg21
01-30-2009, 07:28 PM
I just hope that Silva beats Machida and GSP beats Penn.

If I had to make decsions, it would be Machida by running away and getting a decision and GSP by TKO.

bradwright
01-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Wow let me do it this way
1. Baby Jay wins by TKO in the 3rd
2. Machida decision
3. Bonnar baby
4. Kim
5. Diaz by tapout in the 1st
6. Fitch
7. GAMBURYAN
8. Wilson
9. O'brien
10. Arroyo
Looks like you lose
Penn with a TKO in the third??lol,,somebody get this guy some oxygen quick before he passes out,,
i know i said before GSP by arm bar in the third but i was only being polite,,i dont think Penn even gets to the third,,

Tyburn
01-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Penn with a TKO in the third??lol,,somebody get this guy some oxygen quick before he passes out,,
i know i said before GSP by arm bar in the third but i was only being polite,,i dont think Penn even gets to the third,,
:unsure-1:

I was gonna ask you how you knew my prediction before I'd finished uploading, before I realized you were talking to Preach.

I aggree with preach :w00t:

bradwright
01-30-2009, 08:06 PM

I was gonna ask you how you knew my prediction before I'd finished uploading, before I realized you were talking to Preach.

are you going to the fights in Vegas Tyburn?,,
well if you are maybe you could swing around and get Preach and take him too,,but maybe u should go to California first and stop in at one of those new fangled oxygen bars and try and get rid of that light headed feeling you guys must have,,and then maybe you will see things for what they really are,,GSP baby in the third by arm bar,,(i'm still trying to be polite).

Preach
01-30-2009, 08:07 PM

Cool Dave we finally agree on something jk

Liddellfan
01-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Why is Fitch so low on the card????

bradwright
01-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Why is Fitch so low on the card????
because he is washed up now,,thats what happens after GSP kicks your asss but good.

VCURamFan
01-30-2009, 08:50 PM
because he is washed up now,,thats what happens after GSP kicks your asss but good.Wrong.

That's what happens when you don't sign your life over to Dana.

Tyburn
01-30-2009, 08:52 PM
well if you are maybe you could swing around and get Preach and take him too,,but maybe u should go to California first and stop in at one of those new fangled oxygen bars and try and get rid of that light headed feeling you guys must have,,and then maybe you will see things for what they really are,,GSP baby in the third by arm bar,,(i'm still trying to be polite).

I'm English. so...I wont be going to Vegas for obvious reasons :laugh:

Preach
01-30-2009, 08:57 PM

bradwrong you could pick me that is if your buying my ticket

Preach
01-30-2009, 08:57 PM
because he is washed up now,,thats what happens after GSP kicks your asss but good.

hahaha you are a window licker right?

bradwright
01-30-2009, 09:02 PM
hahaha you are a window licker right?
if you say so,,what ever that is,,,,

Preach
01-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Paint Chips anyone

bradwright
01-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Paint Chips anyone
not sure what your last couple of posts have 2 do with Gsp kicking cry baby Js asss but what ever floats your boat there Preach.

Preach
01-30-2009, 10:04 PM
not sure what your last couple of posts have 2 do with Gsp kicking cry baby Js asss but what ever floats your boat there Preach.

WATER H20 thats what floats my boat dare butty

Chris F
01-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Window lickers are the retarded kids on the short bus who lick the windows of said bus. I think that would make a great smiley.

Preach
01-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Window lickers are the retarded kids on the short bus who lick the windows of said bus. I think that would make a great smiley.

I must agree make a smiley

bradwright
01-30-2009, 10:11 PM
never heard of that before,,must be something you and Preach grew up doing seeing as how you know so much about it,,not that there is anything wrong with it i suppose,,lick all the windows you boys want,,

Preach
01-30-2009, 10:12 PM
never heard of that before,,must be something you and Preach grew up doing seeing as how you know so much about it,,not that there is anything wrong with it i suppose,,lick all the windows you boys want,,

Well if you would get your helmet out of the way dare

Tyburn
01-30-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNskOI89Dts :)

bradwright
01-30-2009, 11:21 PM
well Tyburn a little long winded but very informative,,not that you got the GSP PENN fight any where close to right,,you should have tried your hand at predicting whether or not BJ even shows up,,BJ beats GSP,,lol,,yeah right,,

Chris F
01-30-2009, 11:24 PM

You never heard it before because your mama shielded you from those mean bullies and told you the short bus was for special people like you. Grow up Brad and stop being so sensitive.

bradwright
01-30-2009, 11:27 PM
You never heard it before because your mama shielded you from those mean bullies and told you the short bus was for special people like you. Grow up Brad and stop being so sensitive.
lol,,you make my funny bone hurt,,stop it please,,lol

Chris F
01-30-2009, 11:49 PM
lol,,you make my funny bone hurt,,stop it please,,lol
thats better we should all laugh more.:)

billythekid2000
01-30-2009, 11:49 PM
GSP
Machida
Fitch
Diaz

Preach
01-30-2009, 11:55 PM
GSP
Machida
Fitch
Diaz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5S1JPwjcdo&feature=related

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2009, 12:02 AM
Wow, I can't believe the insensitivity and lack of compassion on here directed towards the develop mentally handicapped ... It is real sad .. now before you go and say, oh can't you take a joke, think of the disgusting things that have been said about these people .. and Chris F, if you are Pastor Chris from the previous Forums, well I am really disappointed

Preach
01-31-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow, I can't believe the insensitivity and lack of compassion on here directed towards the develop mentally handicapped ... It is real sad .. now before you go and say, oh can't you take a joke, think of the disgusting things that have been said about these people .. and Chris F, if you are Pastor Chris from the previous Forums, well I am really disappointed
give me a break

bradwright
01-31-2009, 12:14 AM
oh oh ,,Chris,,Preach,, i think your in trouble now,,maybe i will get my mom to stand down while you find a way out of this one,
its just as well,,Mommy has dishes to do any way,,

bradwright
01-31-2009, 12:28 AM
give me a break
yes i would say the same thing,,give me a break,,the censorship seems to be a little over the top here,,kinda reminds me of a dictatorship,freedom of speech is not doing very well here i would say,,i really cant believe my thread would be deleted like that with no explanation,,but thats how things are done in a dictatorship i suppose,,

Chris F
01-31-2009, 12:56 AM

I am sorry but I was not raised to be politically correct. The word has always been retarded and it is not a term of insult to me. It just means the mental capacity is retarded from normal abilities. Only those who are PC care about softening the terminology. I meant no personal insult. As for me being a pastor. I doubt God would be so trivial to worry about me using politically correct terms. He care more about the heart not the perception. I meant no harm and he knows it.

Spiritwalker
01-31-2009, 01:08 AM
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/daspiritwalker/94.jpg

jignpig
01-31-2009, 01:13 AM
penn in the 2nd, ko
thiago in the first by tko or sub
guida i dont care how just as long as guida shuts up dieaz!!
bonnar in the 3rd. tko or descison.
fitch by tko in the 2nd
and im not a fan but karo by ...whatever

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2009, 01:15 AM
I am sorry but I was not raised to be politically correct. The word has always been retarded and it is not a term of insult to me. It just means the mental capacity is retarded from normal abilities. Only those who are PC care about softening the terminology. I meant no personal insult. As for me being a pastor. I doubt God would be so trivial to worry about me using politically correct terms. He care more about the heart not the perception. I meant no harm and he knows it.

So making fun of a group of people with a medical condition is not meant as harm? God forbid someone on these forums has a family member with this condition and reading the crap you write ...

Chris F
01-31-2009, 01:22 AM
So making fun of a group of people with a medical condition is not meant as harm? God forbid someone on these forums has a family member with this condition and reading the crap you write ...

I was not making fun of anyone. I was explaining what a window licker is as it has been experienced by many. I have family who is retarded and they to the best of their ability do not like to be referred to has mentality challenged either. Political correctness is more harmful then simply being honest with someone. I meant no harm. I refuse to be PC. I am fat I would prefer to hear loose weight you moo cow then for someone to stroke my esteem and say I am caloric challenged. BTW no offense intended for those who are moo cows.

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2009, 01:25 AM
I was not making fun of anyone. I was explaining what a window licker is as it has been experienced by many. I have family who is retarded and they to the best of their ability do not like to be referred to has mentality challenged either. Political correctness is more harmful then simply being honest with someone. I meant no harm. I refuse to be PC. I am fat I would prefer to hear loose weight you moo cow then for someone to stroke my esteem and say I am caloric challenged. BTW no offense intended for those who are moo cows.

if you dont think agreeing to make a smiley about someone medical condition is making fun, then i guess you just don't get it

jignpig
01-31-2009, 01:26 AM
sooo...you probably didnt like tropic thunder? im not tryin to get in a pissin match, but i think people use terms and truly dont mean dissrespect. im shootin from thehip here, but i dont think mr. f or anyone on this forum would diliberatley bash someone for a dissability... WAR GUIDA!!!!

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2009, 01:30 AM
those look pretty good .... the only couple i am iffy about is bonnar and karo ... i don't know this jon jones guy well, so i will say bonnar via kimura and who knows what problems karo is having, so it depends i guess who shows up ... rest looks pretty good ...

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 01:37 AM
I just hope that Stephen "Pass the roids" Bonnar wins and is clean :)

Chris F
01-31-2009, 01:37 AM
if you dont think agreeing to make a smiley about someone medical condition is making fun, then i guess you just don't get it

I do get it. I just not one to sugar coat life. Life is way to serious to be PC. brad got it and we all had a chuckle at Brad expense not anyone with a medical condition. That is unless Brad is a real window licker. Then I certainly apologize to him and his mom doing the dishes. I am very sorry that you have taken such a great offense at this.

Preach we can use this face for now. ROFL :tongue0011:

Chris F
01-31-2009, 01:40 AM
Since RNC is so offended maybe a mod might want to cleanse this thread of all references to window licking and I want to apologize to anyone else offended to Preach and I's reference to Brads window licking

rearnakedchoke
01-31-2009, 01:43 AM
don't know if this pic came through, but why doesn't bj have a US flag on his shoulder? don't even know if this pic is an official UFC pic either though

Liddellfan
01-31-2009, 02:31 AM
Going to have to go with BJ winning this one. Their last fight BJ was destroying GSP until he started getting taken down and ran out of cardio. BJ didn't have a mark on him and GSP ended up lying in the hospital for a little while from the damage BJ caused beating on his head. I really don't see this one going much different in the strinking department than the 1st one did. This time around BJ appears to be taking it seriously and is showing up in shape and ready for a war.

NateR
01-31-2009, 02:45 AM
yes i would say the same thing,,give me a break,,the censorship seems to be a little over the top here,,kinda reminds me of a dictatorship,freedom of speech is not doing very well here i would say,,i really cant believe my thread would be deleted like that with no explanation,,but thats how things are done in a dictatorship i suppose,,

Well, rearnakedchoke is not a moderator here, he's just expressing his opinion. So his comment in this thread has nothing to do with the deletion of your "US vs. Canada" thread.

That thread was only created for the sole purpose of insulting Americans and dragging out your little fight with Preach into yet another thread. Since it had no other reason to exist than to foster hard feelings and instigate arguments, I decided to delete it.

This is a private organization, we're not funded by the government, thus we can limit your "freedom of speech" here as much as we want. If you don't like it, well there are plenty of other MMA-themed forums you can post on. You won't be missed.

bradwright
01-31-2009, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=Chris F]I do get it. I just not one to sugar coat life. Life is way to serious to be PC. brad got it and we all had a chuckle at Brad expense not anyone with a medical condition. That is unless Brad is a real window licker. Then I certainly apologize to him and his mom doing the dishes. I am very sorry that you have taken such a great offense at this.
you know what guys i think everything that was said to me was just in fun and trust me i can dish it out but i can take it too so dont worry about it on my account,,as far as being disrespectful to the mentally handicapped i really dont think that was ever the intent by Chris or Preach and i'm quite sure either one would be quick to defend anybody that they thought were being picked on or made fun of in a cruel or sadistic manner,,its just 2 bad that we all cant be a little less judgemental some times,,
and really i dont mind somebody having a chuckle at my expense,and believe it or not most of what i say here is just a way for me to have a little fun at somebody else's expense,,i never take it personally and dont intend to willfully hurt anyone either,,still dont know why my thread was deleted i'm sure BJ didn't read it and even if he did i think he would have found the humor in it and he could have taken a few shots at me,,i would have welcomed it. now play nice boys.

ufcfan2
01-31-2009, 02:53 AM
GONO by AFRO

WAR GONO!!!!

bradwright
01-31-2009, 03:07 AM
Well, rearnakedchoke is not a moderator here, he's just expressing his opinion. So his comment in this thread has nothing to do with the deletion of your "US vs. Canada" thread.

That thread was only created for the sole purpose of insulting Americans and dragging out your little fight with Preach into yet another thread. Since it had no other reason to exist than to foster hard feelings and instigate arguments, I decided to delete it.

This is a private organization, we're not funded by the government, thus we can limit your "freedom of speech" here as much as we want. If you don't like it, well there are plenty of other MMA-themed forums you can post on. You won't be missed.
i knew it was you Nate,,as far as my only purpose was to insult Americans?give your head a shake,,you have a very narrow view of how things should be in life and if it doesn't go your way you throw a tantrum like a child,,as far as Preach and i fighting?well lets just say Preach has a sense of humor and he knows the last thing we are doing is fighting,,its to bad that you have think your is the only moral compass that can be relied on around here,,you seem very bitter about almost every subject you post on and if anybody disagrees with you they become a target and your going to get them,,well i guess you got me,,but not because you thought i was disrespecting Americans but just because you have judged me and decided on the limited information that you have that i'm somebody your going to teach a lesson to.
your so blinded by your rage against anybody that disagrees with you that not only cant you think out side the box, sometimes you cant see out side the box either.

NateR
01-31-2009, 03:18 AM
i knew it was you Nate,,as far as my only purpose was to insult Americans?give your head a shake,,you have a very narrow view of how things should be in life and if it doesn't go your way you throw a tantrum like a child,,as far as Preach and i fighting?well lets just say Preach has a sense of humor and he knows the last thing we are doing is fighting,,its to bad that you have think your is the only moral compass that can be relied on around here,,you seem very bitter about almost every subject you post on and if anybody disagrees with you they become a target and your going to get them,,well i guess you got me,,but not because you thought i was disrespecting Americans but just because you have judged me and decided on the limited information that you have that i'm somebody your going to teach a lesson to.
your so blinded by your rage against anybody that disagrees with you that not only cant you think out side the box, sometimes you cant see out side the box either.

Okay, first you whine that I didn't explain myself to you when I deleted your thread, not once, but twice. Then when I do explain it to you, you claim that I'm throwing a tantrum? Make up your mind. :rolleyes:

Spiritwalker
01-31-2009, 03:18 AM
those look pretty good .... the only couple i am iffy about is bonnar and karo ... i don't know this jon jones guy well, so i will say bonnar via kimura and who knows what problems karo is having, so it depends i guess who shows up ... rest looks pretty good ...

Jon Jones is a friend of a friend...

going to be a great fight

bradwright
01-31-2009, 03:21 AM
Okay, first you whine that I didn't explain myself to you when I deleted your thread, not once, but twice. Then when I do explain it to you, you claim that I'm throwing a tantrum? Make up your mind. :rolleyes:
you really do live in your own little world,,you only see what you want to see,,not what is really before you.

NateR
01-31-2009, 03:29 AM
you really do live in your own little world,,you only see what you want to see,,not what is really before you.

Pot meet kettle.:wink:

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 03:30 AM
You do know your way over dramatic and half crazy right?:laugh:

bradwright
01-31-2009, 03:38 AM
You do know your way over dramatic and half crazy right?:laugh:
well it seems it doesn't mater much if some of you call me names nothing will ever come of it but it doesn't matter to me,,i just dont like being censored by someone with a personal agenda,,
by the way,,do you always fight Nates battles for him?

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 03:41 AM
No not really.You just looked like you needed jumped:laugh: Do you hang out at sherdog? You kinda sound like one of them.Always got their underwear up their ass irritated and looking to jump. Calm down, this is a fun place.Have fun:)

well it seems it doesn't mater much if some of you call me names nothing will ever come of it but it doesn't matter to me,,i just dont like being censored by someone with a personal agenda,,

bradwright
01-31-2009, 03:49 AM
No not really.You just looked like you needed jumped:laugh: Do you hang out at sherdog? You kinda sound like one of them.Always got their underwear up their ass irritated and looking to jump. Calm down, this is a fun place.Have fun:)
you know what i was having fun here,,and i suppose i could have fun here again as long as i dont disagree with you know who,,and you can tell Nate i would never disrespect Americans,,BJ you know is from Hawaii,,

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 03:58 AM
Nathan can read just fine but just FYI, GSP, your Canadian neighbor is going to beat pudgy little BJ half to death tomorrow night and that's good news!:w00t:
Who were you on the old forums?

you know what i was having fun here,,and i suppose i could have fun here again as long as i dont disagree with you know who,,and you can tell Nate i would never disrespect Americans,,BJ you know is from Hawaii,,

Spiritwalker
01-31-2009, 04:08 AM

QFT!:sign0081:

Spiritwalker
01-31-2009, 04:12 AM

ALOT of us fight battles on his behalf (not that it is needed. just he can't be here 24/7)... Issues? too bad.

Your over the top.. get over your self and enjoy the company here.. or leave.. which ever you want.. it's your decision.

bradwright
01-31-2009, 04:19 AM
Nathan can read just fine but just FYI, GSP, your Canadian neighbor is going to beat pudgy little BJ half to death tomorrow night and that's good news!:w00t:
Who were you on the old forums?
i used the same name but i'm unable to be on here very often because of my job so thats why you have trouble remembering me,,thats OK though,,

as far as BJ being beaten half to death,,i sure hope not,,the little guy is starting to grow on me a bit,,hopefully GSP only beats him a quarter to death.thats if BJ doesn't kill him first like he says he is going to,,sure hope that doesn't happen,,you would never be able to shut BJ up then,,

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 04:31 AM
Ok I almost felt bad for not remembering you but then I remembered who I am and realized I don't really give a crap:laugh:
Don't forget BJ said he's going to decapitate GSP to.That big mouth is going to look like a bigger fool then he already does.And youre right, if by some insane crazy happening BJ does win, Lord have mercy on the rest of us:blink:

i used the same name but i'm unable to be on here very often because of my job so thats why you have trouble remembering me,,thats OK though,,

as far as BJ being beaten half to death,,i sure hope not,,the little guy is starting to grow on me a bit,,hopefully GSP only beats him a quarter to death.thats if BJ doesn't kill him first like he says he is going to,,sure hope that doesn't happen,,you would never be able to shut BJ up then,,

bradwright
01-31-2009, 04:32 AM
ALOT of us fight battles on his behalf (not that it is needed. just he can't be here 24/7)... Issues? too bad.

Your over the top.. get over your self and enjoy the company here.. or leave.. which ever you want.. it's your decision.

he has been here the whole time ,lol,maybe you need to get over yourself,,
Kids these days

NateR
01-31-2009, 04:54 AM
he has been here the whole time ,lol,maybe you need to get over yourself,,
Kids these days

Okay, that's enough of this. This isn't Sherdog and if you had really been a member for as long as you claim, you'd know that.

If picking childish fights on the internet is how you get your kicks, then do it somewhere else.

NateR
01-31-2009, 06:16 AM
Okay, that's enough of this. This isn't Sherdog and if you had really been a member for as long as you claim, you'd know that.

If picking childish fights on the internet is how you get your kicks, then do it somewhere else.

Nevermind, bradwright and I discussed it through PMs, so we're all good now. Everybody's friends again.:cool:

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 06:19 AM
:party0019:

Nevermind, bradwright and I discussed it through PMs, so we're all good now. Everybody's friends again.:cool:

bradwright
01-31-2009, 06:20 AM

sorry Nate,,wont happen again,,but it still doesn't change the fact GSP is going to win,,
hope i didn't offend anyone,,well maybe you Preach,,but just a little,
just kidding Nate,,
hope everyone has a nice day,,

MattHughesRocks
01-31-2009, 06:22 AM
Lovely, now go post in my GSP to WAR thread. I need people in there :unsure-1:

sorry Nate,,wont happen again,,but it still doesn't change the fact GSP is going to win,,
hope i didn't offend anyone,,well maybe you Preach,,but just a little,
just kidding Nate,,
hope everyone has a nice day,,

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:23 AM
well Tyburn a little long winded but very informative,,not that you got the GSP PENN fight any where close to right,,you should have tried your hand at predicting whether or not BJ even shows up,,BJ beats GSP,,lol,,yeah right,,
:laugh: long winded...that was the short version :laugh:

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:28 AM
it wouldnt be the first time with Pastor Chris :ninja:

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:32 AM
don't know if this pic came through, but why doesn't bj have a US flag on his shoulder? don't even know if this pic is an official UFC pic either though
:blink: Because he's American.

I know he's Hawaiian...but Hawaii hasnt been its own self rulling Monarchy in a while. In essence Penn and many of the Polynesian peoples can claim a type of duel nationality, to their Island and to the people who own their Island.

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:35 AM

:laugh:

Yeah Bradwright, this is not a democrasy! This place is paid for by Matt Hughes and Run by Nathan Rosario...THEY decide, and they may censor what they wish. Not all dictatorships are bad. There are countries which have been held together for decades by a single strong leader, to fall apart on his death.

Besides, Nathans not bad, he listens, he asks peoples opinion, and he's Christian...You know Christ wont have a Government when he Rules...He's a King, so He will be a dictator aswell. :)

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Pot meet kettle.:wink:
I think your fabulous Nathan :laugh:

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Hawaii you know is a a United State within America :rolleyes:

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 11:41 AM

You will never shut Penn up whatever happens, the guy just never stops talking shyte about someone. If he loses, role out the months of excuses, if he wins, he'll be the greatest thing since...GSP :unsure-1:

F34R
01-31-2009, 12:40 PM
someone should enable multi-quote, or Tyburn is going to have every post on a page one day lol.

Tyburn, just a helpful tip for ya when you find yourself in this situation again lol. Right click on the quote button for each post and open it in a new window. Copy the text and paste it in your reply. Like this:

:laugh: long winded...that was the short version :laugh:
boom

:blink: Because he's American.

I know he's Hawaiian...but Hawaii hasnt been its own self rulling Monarchy in a while. In essence Penn and many of the Polynesian peoples can claim a type of duel nationality, to their Island and to the people who own their Island.

it wouldnt be the first time with Pastor Chris :ninja:

Yeah Bradwright, this is not a democrasy! This place is paid for by Matt Hughes and Run by Nathan Rosario...THEY decide, and they may censor what they wish. Not all dictatorships are bad. There are countries which have been held together for decades by a single strong leader, to fall apart on his death.

Besides, Nathans not bad, he listens, he asks peoples opinion, and he's Christian...You know Christ wont have a Government when he Rules...He's a King, so He will be a dictator aswell. :)

I think your fabulous Nathan :laugh:

Hawaii you know is a a United State within America :rolleyes: [/B]

You will never shut Penn up whatever happens, the guy just never stops talking shyte about someone. If he loses, role out the months of excuses, if he wins, he'll be the greatest thing since...GSP :unsure-1:

that's how I would do it until the multi-quote feature is back online.

And I agree with ya about Penn. Although I don't think there should be an excuses if he loses, and there shouldn't be. In the weigh ins last night he said it all, "I'm ready to fight". If he wins, which I think he will, then he has two belts to defend. If he loses, he's still the LW champ hehe.

bradwright
01-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Hawaii you know is a a United State within America :rolleyes: [/B]
you make me laugh:laugh: and for that i like you,,
have a nice day.:)

Preach
01-31-2009, 01:34 PM
GSP and his Canadian Bacon friends are going down

TexasRN
01-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Ya'll can't fight and then make up before I get to jump in. Not fair. I'm cranky and ready to kick someone's butt over it. :punch: Violence makes me happy.

~Amy

bradwright
01-31-2009, 01:57 PM
GSP and his Canadian Bacon friends are going down

GSP is going down along with his Canadian bacon friends?

Thats very hurtful,,but i have to admit we do love our bacon up here,,

you are right about one thing though,,GSP really is going down tonight,,

DOWN TOWN THAT IS TO CELIBRATE HIS WIN OVER BABY J !!!

Tyburn
01-31-2009, 02:53 PM
someone should enable multi-quote, or Tyburn is going to have every post on a page one day lol.

Tyburn, just a helpful tip for ya when you find yourself in this situation again lol. Right click on the quote button for each post and open it in a new window. Copy the text and paste it in your reply. Like this:

boom

that's how I would do it until the multi-quote feature is back online.

And I agree with ya about Penn. Although I don't think there should be an excuses if he loses, and there shouldn't be. In the weigh ins last night he said it all, "I'm ready to fight". If he wins, which I think he will, then he has two belts to defend. If he loses, he's still the LW champ hehe.
I have two problems with that. First it would effect my post count :laugh:

But secondly, I dont read the whole thread and then make one post, I post as responses, if I read the whole thing first I'd forget what responses I wanted to say to each people...do you follow :wacko:

lc87
01-31-2009, 03:30 PM
Here are my predictions

Georges St-Pierre VS BJ Penn bj by tko in 3rd

Lyoto Machida VS Thiago Silva thiago tko 2nd

Stephan Bonnar VS Jon Jones bonnar uni decision

Karo Parisyan VS Dong Hyun Kim karo uni decsion

Nate Diaz VS Clay Guida guide tko 3rd

Jon Fitch VS Akihiro Gono fitch tko 2nd

Manny Gamburyan VS Thiago Tavares manny ko 1rst

Chris Wilson VS John Howard wilson ko 2nd

Jake O'Brien VS Christian Wellisch wellisch uni dec

Matt Arroyo VS Dan Cramer cramer su sub 2nd

F34R
01-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I have two problems with that. First it would effect my post count :laugh:

But secondly, I dont read the whole thread and then make one post, I post as responses, if I read the whole thing first I'd forget what responses I wanted to say to each people...do you follow :wacko:

Thats basically what the multi-quote function is for when it is put in. Soon hopefully. When you hit the multi-quote button for all the replies you've read, then hit REPLY, all of them are there for you to reply to.

bradwright
02-01-2009, 05:18 AM
well folks i think i went 8 for 10,,did anyone do better then that ?
didn't think so,,lol.

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:58 AM
well folks i think i went 8 for 10,,did anyone do better then that ?
didn't think so,,lol.
:rolleyes: Great...now we'll never shut you up! :laugh:

bradwright
02-01-2009, 06:25 PM
:rolleyes: Great...now we'll never shut you up! :laugh:
hey Tyburn did i mention i went 8 for 10 last night?

Preach
02-01-2009, 06:29 PM

Hey Brad how did your picks go:huh:

bradwright
02-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey Brad how did your picks go:huh:

not well i suppose,,i only had 8 out of 10 of them right.

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:00 PM
:rolleyes: meaning you LOST two :laugh:

bradwright
02-01-2009, 07:08 PM
:rolleyes: meaning you LOST two :laugh:
it took you an awfully long time to think that one up but no i didn't lose 2,,a couple of my boys did though,,and although it might hurt them hear this i may have 2 take them off my Christmas card list,,we will just have to see i guess,,

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:12 PM
it took you an awfully long time to think that one up but no i didn't lose 2,,a couple of my boys did though,,and although it might hurt them hear this i may have 2 take them off my Christmas card list,,we will just have to see i guess,,
Which boys were those :Whistle:

Strangely enough I havent spent the hours since you made that post dreaming up a response....only Andreas gets that privalage...and Denise...and Michelle...and sometimes Nathan....:unsure-1: :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
02-01-2009, 07:21 PM
i noticed you listed me first in that group of names....hahaha

bradwright
02-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Which boys were those :Whistle:

Strangely enough I havent spent the hours since you made that post dreaming up a response....only Andreas gets that privalage...and Denise...and Michelle...and sometimes Nathan....:unsure-1: :laugh:

WELL LET ME SEE,,THE 2 THAT LOST I SUPPOSE,,

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:38 PM
i noticed you listed me first in that group of names....hahaha
I've spent so much time thinking about you in the past three years :blink:

...that didnt come out like I meant it to :unsure-1:

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:39 PM
WELL LET ME SEE,,THE 2 THAT LOST I SUPPOSE,,
Names...I want NAMES :wink:

Spiritwalker
02-01-2009, 07:43 PM

Not too bad.. I don't put much stock in round and minute.. cause this IS MMA....

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/daspiritwalker/94-1.jpg

bradwright
02-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Names...I want NAMES :wink:

WELLISCH AND KIM,,i had them both to win and lets just say it didn't quite work out that way,,

Tyburn
02-01-2009, 07:53 PM
WELLISCH AND KIM,,i had them both to win and lets just say it didn't quite work out that way,,
I was hoping Wellisch would win aswell :sad:

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2NwU_0JE44

here is my recap video...yeah...3-7 :unsure-1:

bradwright
02-02-2009, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2NwU_0JE44

here is my recap video...yeah...3-7 :unsure-1:

well again it was a very entertaining piece but,,,,

nope,,not going 2 say it,,but in the future before you make your predictions known to the general public you might want to run them by me first,,

or did i tell you i went 8 for 10 ? ?

:laugh: sorry,,:laugh: just couldn't help myself:laugh:

Preach
02-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Brad how did your picks go

bradwright
02-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Brad how did your picks go
not very well,like i told you before i only had 8 out of 10 right,,sad sad day it was,,

Tyburn
02-02-2009, 11:59 PM
well again it was a very entertaining piece but,,,,

nope,,not going 2 say it,,but in the future before you make your predictions known to the general public you might want to run them by me first,,

or did i tell you i went 8 for 10 ? ?

:laugh: sorry,,:laugh: just couldn't help myself:laugh:
I wont be running them past you Brad...I'd rather consult Andreas then do that :laugh:

No...I shall find my own way...there is a guy on another forum I'm part of who got them ALL correct for Affliction...He's better then you :wink:

TexasRN
02-03-2009, 12:05 AM
I wont be running them past you Brad...I'd rather consult Andreas then do that :laugh:

No...I shall find my own way...there is a guy on another forum I'm part of who got them ALL correct for Affliction...He's better then you :wink:

:laugh: I talked to him once. The other guy....on that other forum.

~Amy

bradwright
02-03-2009, 12:07 AM

better then me? are you sure,,,it cant be true,,:sad:

oh well back to the drawing board,,

wait a sec,,you said he got them all right for affliction ??

didn't everybody??
:jumping0045:

Preach
02-03-2009, 12:10 AM

didn't everybody??
:funny: :funny:

Hughes_GOAT
02-03-2009, 05:14 AM
I've spent so much time thinking about you in the past three years :blink:

...that didnt come out like I meant it to :unsure-1:

you're not the only one who has :Whistle:

Tyburn
02-03-2009, 12:28 PM
:laugh: I talked to him once. The other guy....on that other forum.

~Amy
:laugh: aint he fantastic :laugh:

Tyburn
02-03-2009, 12:29 PM

didn't everybody??

I dont know his picks for the UFC94...but he got all correct with Affliction :ninja: