PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hughes Caveman Training With Sherk

chum567
05-18-2009, 07:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzaKOJ1Zm9o

sry if already posted

Llamafighter
05-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks for posting I'd see the Sherk training but not the stuff with Hughes. Awesome workouts!

Tyburn
05-18-2009, 01:27 PM
:laugh: love the gas mask workout bit hahahahaha :laugh:

"Experiemental and dangerous" :laugh:

WTF...they black them out for further Breath control??? I'll never look at Sean Sherk in the same way ever again LMAO! Andreas...please note, those circular things on the front and sides of the masks...those are the respirators.

VCURamFan
05-18-2009, 02:17 PM
That was awesome. Man, I'd love for Matt to use that "Bully Drill" on sarah, considering that sarah thinks Matt's just a big bully!

Jeff Crow
05-18-2009, 07:14 PM
The gas mask thing is pretty crazy! I've spent close to 7 hours straight in one and most of the time was just sitting but there were times we had to go build bombs and you really have to control your breathing or it starts to feel like you are starting to suffocate. I can imagine how intense it would be on the airdyne like that. Great to see Matt up there training with Sherk and will be great to see them both pick up the W's Saturday night!!:)

Just a funny sidenote...a cruel and funny trick to play on someone that falls alseep with one on(it happens after sitting in the dark for hours) is to put a piece of duct tape over the respirator hole...they wake up really quick.

Faith and Grace
05-18-2009, 07:57 PM
I hope Matt walks in the Octagon looking like a tank and ripped. then Serra will know this is going to be a bad night.

Llamafighter
05-18-2009, 08:15 PM
I hope Matt walks in the Octagon looking like a tank and ripped. then Serra will know this is going to be a bad night.

No doubt!!

are you new? if so, welcome!!

Tyburn
05-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Just a funny sidenote...a cruel and funny trick to play on someone that falls alseep with one on(it happens after sitting in the dark for hours) is to put a piece of duct tape over the respirator hole...they wake up really quick.
:scared0015: thats so mean! :laugh:

Llamafighter
05-18-2009, 08:27 PM
The gas mask thing is pretty crazy! I've spent close to 7 hours straight in one and most of the time was just sitting but there were times we had to go build bombs and you really have to control your breathing or it starts to feel like you are starting to suffocate. I can imagine how intense it would be on the airdyne like that. Great to see Matt up there training with Sherk and will be great to see them both pick up the W's Saturday night!!:)

I thought this story would involve a length of hose and flatulants!:laugh:

VCURamFan
05-18-2009, 11:29 PM
I thought this story would involve a length of hose and flatulants!:laugh:All the good ones do!!:laugh:

rockdawg21
05-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Awesome stuff! Only a 15 minute fight and training for 47:30. Hughes is gonna gas Serra!

VCURamFan
05-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Awesome stuff! Only a 15 minute fight and training for 47:30. Hughes is gonna gas Serra!THIS JUST IN: "The Tiara" has requested that, in hopes of making the fight less lop-sided, Matt Hughes be forced to wear the blacked out mask on the May 23rd.

KevinD
05-19-2009, 12:31 AM
I think its awesome that Matt has spent some time with Sherk. Both of those guys are work horses. Matt is looking good!!

Maldonado136
05-20-2009, 03:33 AM
THIS JUST IN: "The Tiara" has requested that, in hopes of making the fight less lop-sided, Matt Hughes be forced to wear the blacked out mask on the May 23rd.

HA like that would stop him!!