PDA

View Full Version : Kids Visiting Prisons Get Stun-Gunned

MattHughesRocks
05-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Ok so I didnt even read the artical and I just started :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at the title, thought these must be Goat's kids and they probably needed it :happy0198:

http://news.aol.com/article/florida-prison-shock/485960

Hughes_GOAT
05-18-2009, 05:19 AM
they ranged from 5 to 17 years old. some also got a taste of tear gas!

VCURamFan
05-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Ok so I didnt even read the artical and I just started :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at the title, thought these must be Goat's kids and they probably needed it :happy0198:

http://news.aol.com/article/florida-prison-shock/485960What, no video of the kids getting hit? Worthless!:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
05-18-2009, 05:23 AM
And I'm sure some needed it! :laugh:
It's like it's NOT funny because it's a sick thing to do, but it's just seems so unreal and crazy....you gotta Lol.

they ranged from 5 to 17 years old. some also got a taste of tear gas!

County Mike
05-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Kids need to toughen up anyway. Little pansies.

Crisco
05-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Kids need to toughen up anyway. Little pansies.

What do you expect the Romo government banned dodgeball and little league stopped keeping score.

County Mike
05-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Little league doesn't keep score? I heard they did that in tee-ball but little league? That's ridiculous.

Also, we need dodgeball. Otherwise, how will kids know they're fat?

rearnakedchoke
05-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Little league doesn't keep score? I heard they did that in tee-ball but little league? That's ridiculous.

Also, we need dodgeball. Otherwise, how will kids know they're fat?

getting wedgied in the changeroom

Primadawn
05-18-2009, 01:57 PM
We still have dodgeball at our school. In fact, earlier this year, the junior class had a dodgeball tournament as a fundraiser and raised TONS of money!

I loved watching, because this one kid in 4th grade was the last man standing on his team--against probably 10 kids on the other team--and he beat them!!! He wouldn't throw the balls--he'd kick them back over the line to the other team--they'd throw them at him and he'd catch them-every time! I loved that kid! (I did keep wondering why the other team didn't catch on and throw at his feet or something...)

Crisco
05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
We still have dodgeball at our school. In fact, earlier this year, the junior class had a dodgeball tournament as a fundraiser and raised TONS of money!

I loved watching, because this one kid in 4th grade was the last man standing on his team--against probably 10 kids on the other team--and he beat them!!! He wouldn't throw the balls--he'd kick them back over the line to the other team--they'd throw them at him and he'd catch them-every time! I loved that kid! (I did keep wondering why the other team didn't catch on and throw at his feet or something...)

Because the other team was full of fat kids

rearnakedchoke
05-18-2009, 02:04 PM

yeah, we still have dodgeball here and murder ball, but I think it's called something else now ... something like justifiable homicide ball or third degree manslaughter ball or something like that

Primadawn
05-18-2009, 02:05 PM

Because the other team was full of fat kids

Actually, it wasn't--they were angry little 9 year old jocks!

Hughes_GOAT
05-18-2009, 05:33 PM
they actually have a pro dodgeball league. i was thinking of joining. google it!