PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. California may lose her crown

rockdawg21
05-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I really didn't pay attention to this, but this article is short and points out why she may lose her crown. The reasons are pretty ridiculous (see bold), but, I guess, rules are rules.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=408343&GT1=28103
Miss Calif. to learn whether she'll keep crown
May 11, 2009, 9:49 AM EST

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) -- The Miss California USA pageant is expected to announce its decision over whether Carrie Prejean should keep her state crown amid allegations of contract violations.

The pageant has been investigating whether the 21-year-old San Diego native violated her contract by making public appearances with groups opposed to same-sex marriage. Prejean also failed to reveal to organizers that she posed in her underwear as a teenager.

Pageant organizers have scheduled a news conference on the matter for later Monday. There's no word on whether Miss USA contest owner Donald Trump will disqualify Prejean as first runner-up in the national contest.

The state pageant's runner-up, Tami Farrell, is expected to attend the news conference.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
I really didn't pay attention to this, but this article is short and points out why she may lose her crown. The reasons are pretty ridiculous (see bold), but, I guess, rules are rules.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=408343&GT1=28103
didn't she also pose nude for playboy? or was that someone else ... who cares, the crown is worthless if you can't speak your mind ... or bare your breastsasis for all to see ...

Crisco
05-11-2009, 06:26 PM
She is being persecuted for her beliefs.

This has nothing to do with the underwear.

The gays in the fashion scene are in uproar because someone isn't going along with their perversion.

County Mike
05-11-2009, 07:02 PM
At this point, I'm guessing she won't care if she loses her crown. The publicity that this has brought her has done WAY more than any pageant crown would have by itself.

She gets all the publicity and money offers that go with it for sticking to her beliefs. It's nice to see her popularity rise due to good news instead of a real scandal.

TheConcretekid
05-11-2009, 07:07 PM
She is being persecuted for her beliefs.

This has nothing to do with the underwear.

This has nothing to do with her beliefs (being "Pro-Opposite Marriage" :wacko:)

She is being persecuted for her (lack of) underwear.

Source:
She opposed gay marriage: Crown remains
Photos are released of her topless: Days later crown stripped

rockdawg21
05-11-2009, 07:09 PM
At this point, I'm guessing she won't care if she loses her crown. The publicity that this has brought her has done WAY more than any pageant crown would have by itself.

She gets all the publicity and money offers that go with it for sticking to her beliefs. It's nice to see her popularity rise due to good news instead of a real scandal.
That's a good point. Hope to see something great come out of this for her.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 07:09 PM

Source:

If your telling the truth then I stand corrected.

matthughesfan21
05-11-2009, 07:11 PM

Source:
Photos are released of her topless: Days later crown strippedPersecuted? why? I think she deserves more crowns, God bless you Carrie:laugh:

Spiritwalker
05-11-2009, 07:20 PM

Source:

IMO, they went digging for dirt...

TheConcretekid
05-11-2009, 07:22 PM
If your telling the truth then I stand corrected.

Non nipple topless photo (http://www.topnews.in/files/miss-california-topless.jpg), but it shows some lacy underoos and some side boob, thus linked and not embedded.

Like rawkdawg said, rules are rules

I just think its a joke that some people think that these girls are role models thus they aren't allowed to be photographed topless. The only thing these girls teach anyone is that being attractive will make you famous, loved and popular.

Here is a link (http://www.prestonandsteve.com/audio/1256.mp3) to an interview with Miss Delaware on Philly's 93.3 WMMR.

She dishes out the back stage gossip and how all the pageant girls are catty, two faced, bwords. Showing that these girls are not praised for their personalities either.

And whether you agree or not with her, or whether she was stripped because of her stance on same sex marriage, she did catch a lot of flack for that. But they aren't supposed to actually answer questions, they're just supposed to say they want "peace on Earth and global harmony"

County Mike
05-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Non nipple topless photo (http://www.topnews.in/files/miss-california-topless.jpg), but it shows some lacy underoos and some side boob, thus linked and not embedded.

That picture looks photoshopped to me. It actually looks like someone erased a bra, bikini top, or whatever.

NateR
05-11-2009, 08:18 PM

That image is clearly photoshopped. Her bra has been removed and whoever manipulated this photo did a terrible job at it. It took me 5 seconds to spot the alterations to the image.

Primadawn
05-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Holy crap--that's ridiculous!!! I know NOTHING about Photoshop--that's easily and immediately visible to the naked eye~PUHLEEEEEZE!:rolleyes:

NateR
05-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Just another example of a woman being demonized and attacked for not conforming to the liberal thought police.

atomdanger
05-11-2009, 08:42 PM
crap i suck, i posted this in politics.

BULLCRAP i say,

logrus
05-11-2009, 09:08 PM
That image is clearly photoshopped. Her bra has been removed and whoever manipulated this photo did a terrible job at it. It took me 5 seconds to spot the alterations to the image.

You mean that nice blur on the middle of her back lmao, the side which is 100 times lighter then the rest, the visable bra areas, even the legs give away a sense of altering.

By the way I think its complete B.S she would be stripped of the crown for her stance, they asked her opinion, not what SHOULD be done.

atomdanger
05-11-2009, 09:23 PM

haha whats with the giant blur in the middle? They effed up

TheConcretekid
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
You mean that nice blur on the middle of her back lmao, the side which is 100 times lighter then the rest, the visable bra areas, even the legs give away a sense of altering.

By the way I think its complete B.S she would be stripped of the crown for her stance, they asked her opinion, not what SHOULD be done.

There are less fake looking (http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/78868/original.jpg) pictures out there, but they're just probably just better photoshop jobs.

Internet gossip sites say there are 5 pictures, and she said that she took them early in her modeling career because an agency promised Victoria Secret

J.B.
05-11-2009, 09:37 PM
There are less fake looking (http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/78868/original.jpg) pictures out there, but they're just probably just better photoshop jobs.

Internet gossip sites say there are 5 pictures, and she said that she took them early in her modeling career because an agency promised Victoria Secret

Why am I not surprised that you posted a link to the Huffington Post? :laugh:

Definitely some bush league photoshopping right there....

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 09:42 PM
well, i can't see the photo, but she has admitted to posing for some lingerie photos when she was 17 ... if that is in violation of the rules, then i guess she should be stripped .... (no pun intended), but if the photos are not in violation, then carry on ...

Tyburn
05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Is there a Mr. California :huh:

:ninja: :laugh: :ninja:

J.B.
05-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Is there a Mr. California :huh:

:ninja: :laugh: :ninja:

Yup, here he is.
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Photograph-C10094993.jpeg

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Yup, here he is.
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Photograph-C10094993.jpeg

No, that is Mr. Kah Lee Fo Nia ...

J.B.
05-11-2009, 09:54 PM
No, that is Mr. Kah Lee Fo Nia ...

Exactly :laugh:

NateR
05-11-2009, 09:56 PM
well, i can't see the photo, but she has admitted to posing for some lingerie photos when she was 17 ... if that is in violation of the rules, then i guess she should be stripped .... (no pun intended), but if the photos are not in violation, then carry on ...

I'm just wondering if they're this thorough when doing background checks on all the other contestants or if they are giving Mrs. California some "special treatment."

I'm pretty sure that just about every other contestant has a questionable photoshoot in their past.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm just wondering if they're this thorough when doing background checks on all the other contestants or if they are giving Mrs. California some "special treatment."

I'm pretty sure that just about every other contestant has a questionable photoshoot in their past.
probably ... it will probably end up being better for her in the end ... vanessa williams was stripped after nude photos of her surfaced and she was stripped of her title ... had they not, she probably would have ended up like desiree washington ...

atomdanger
05-11-2009, 10:31 PM

I find it odd, they can pose in a bikini, but not underwear....

Tyburn
05-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Yup, here he is.
:laugh: :laugh:

you crack me up JB

logrus
05-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Why am I not surprised that you posted a link to the Huffington Post? :laugh:

Definitely some bush league photoshopping right there....

LoL, "well we can't match the skin color what do we do?", "I know lets just paint the back black."

Crisco
05-12-2009, 06:45 PM
They let her keep the crown.

Hughes_GOAT
05-12-2009, 06:49 PM
They let her keep the crown.
yeah, i made a call. had it taken care of.

Crisco
05-12-2009, 06:49 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30700262/

Crisco
05-12-2009, 06:50 PM
yeah, i made a call. had it taken care of.

Good. Set the homosexuals straight!(lol)

Miss Foxy
05-12-2009, 09:12 PM

Yeah they are digging for things to hold against her. Boo to Shanna Moakler I heard her today on an interview stating that Ms. California was not handling her duties as Ms. California. I think they are on a witch hunt, because she told the truth about gay marriages.

Crisco
05-12-2009, 09:26 PM
I think the funny thing is that Cali is not even giving out gay-marriage licenses at this point since prop 8 was voted on.

It would seem she DOES represent California.

Hughes_GOAT
05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah they are digging for things to hold against her.
they can hold me against, on top, underneath or behind her!

Llamafighter
05-13-2009, 02:54 PM

I bet if someone scanned though the last couple months of Victoria Secrets catalogues, they could find the original with a different model.
Horrible photoshop job.

Crisco
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
She actually has infact posed nude in photos.

I saw them on cnn censored. She admitted it.

But she denies that they where for commericial use.

rearnakedchoke
05-13-2009, 03:49 PM

well, they didn't take her crown ... i think her poses were ok under the rules, cuz they were not meant to be nudes .. vanessa williams was stripped (lol) because her shots were meant to be nude and were released by penthouse i think (even though i don't think they were shot by penthouse, just bought by them)

Hughes_GOAT
05-13-2009, 04:13 PM

*Googles non-censored nude photos*

MattHughesRocks
05-13-2009, 04:15 PM
So now a little of this is ok...and a little of that...inch by inch the Miss America crown can soon be won by a common hooker. Now that's America! :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
05-13-2009, 04:21 PM
So, we just lost Goat for half the day :laugh:

*Googles non-censored nude photos*

Crisco
05-13-2009, 04:29 PM
So, we just lost Goat for half the day :laugh:

5 minutes top

Hughes_GOAT
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
So now a little of this is ok...and a little of that...inch by inch
*giggles*

MattHughesRocks
05-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Goat.Your already back. Figures.

Crisco
05-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Goat.Your already back. Figures.

I told you so...

It doesn't take as long as you would think.

MattHughesRocks
05-13-2009, 05:23 PM
It just ruined the whole image. I'm going to have to rethink this whole internet thing:sad:

I told you so...

It doesn't take as long as you would think.

Crisco
05-13-2009, 05:28 PM
It just ruined the whole image. I'm going to have to rethink this whole internet thing:sad:

Man do not make love to themselves.

It's quick and to the point.... Don't be discouraged...

I'm sure if you ask Goat nicely he'll go away for the rest of the day to fulfill your mental images :tongue0011:

Hughes_GOAT
05-13-2009, 05:36 PM
no one is allowed images of me without the express written consent of the NFL.

Crisco
05-13-2009, 05:47 PM
no one is allowed images of me without the express written consent of the NFL.

National Feminist league?