PDA

View Full Version : All I want

bryon
05-10-2009, 09:28 PM
For my birthday is for Hughes to shut up Serra. They are fighting the day before my birthday and thats one thing I would really like to see I have never been a Serra fan for his mouth and trash talk and hope Matt puts a beating on this guy. :punch:

Miss Foxy
05-10-2009, 10:05 PM
For my birthday is for Hughes to shut up Serra. They are fighting the day before my birthday and thats one thing I would really like to see I have never been a Serra fan for his mouth and trash talk and hope Matt puts a beating on this guy. :punch:
That is the cutest bday wish I have ever seen..:wink:

MattHughesRocks
05-11-2009, 03:50 AM
I can honestly say " hold your breath" cause it's going to happen! :w00t:

logrus
05-11-2009, 04:28 AM
I can assure you that you will definitely get your birthday wish this year. :)

bryon
05-11-2009, 06:29 AM
Hey only thing I would like to see happen in the UFC really and wouldnt it be great if he knocks him out like Matt has been wanting to do is get a knock out. Heck dont got a lot going for me right now so I was just say wanting this lol. Lost my family (kids mom got an infection in mouth so helped out there with the kids and things),my mom has had cancer got recovered but still there big possibility dr. says and she tried to kill herself 3 times this year,dad has hole in heart and 50% circulation to legs,bro is moving to italy so dont know when see him and I have my own health problems of chest pains,neck problem and hands going numb but cant afford medical because trying to take care of my kids so thought to ask for something because I know Matt can destory Serra.

logrus
05-11-2009, 10:05 PM
I can assure you that you will definitely get your birthday wish this year. :)

So who edited this, because you ruined my punch line.

Tyburn
05-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I wish for the same thing :w00t: but it wont be my birthday :unsure-1:

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Matt Hughes says Happy Birthday btw :laugh: