PDA

View Full Version : Just imagine if Palin bought 500 dollar shoe's!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-09-2009, 07:01 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2009/05/01/2009-05-01_first_lady_michelle_obama_kicks_in_own_foot_fea t_for_fashionistas_lanvin.html?print=1&page=all

Hughes_GOAT
05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2009/05/01/2009-05-01_first_lady_michelle_obama_kicks_in_own_foot_fea t_for_fashionistas_lanvin.html?print=1&page=all
i'd buy Palin 500 dollar shoes!

Miss Foxy
05-09-2009, 09:01 PM
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!

logrus
05-09-2009, 09:51 PM
What does Sarah Palin have to do with Michelle Obama? Get over it already. Leave her out of your hate/dislike for Obama. Thats like saying for Serra fans to bash Audra. Come on now seriously leave the mans family alone!

haven't you heard, the first lady is only allowed to shop at pay less in the bargain bin with her own money...

Neezar
05-10-2009, 03:26 AM
I doubt she had to pay for them anyway.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-10-2009, 06:52 PM

Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!

Miss Foxy
05-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Don't you remember the big up roar when the RNC bought Palin some high dollar clothes? The double standard is what I'm talking about! They talk a big talk but don't hold themself's to the same standard the tell others to live by. Normally I don't care what others pay for shoes as long as its thier money. But if your gonna hammer and tell other folks to cut back then it becomes different. As for his family I'm only attacking the ones who put themselves out in the public sector! You know little Miss for the first time in my adult life I'm proud of America!
How do you know who paid for the shoes? Did you personally charge the government VISA? Chances are no one did they were probably just given to her. All im saying is leave the mans family out of it and of course she is going to be in the public sector as you say.. She is after all the 1st lady whether you or I like it.

Chris F
05-10-2009, 07:49 PM
What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.

Miss Foxy
05-10-2009, 09:06 PM
What you do in public office would and should be under a microscope. If Michelle did nto want the attention she would not havew got involved with an elitist politican. She like many are very affluent and like to spend money and get expensive gifts. If she does nto want us to call her out then she should stay home and be a resonable mom and not a socialite.
How is that being a socialite? Oh please!

Hughes_GOAT
05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
who cares, she looks like the ShamWow guy.

Chris F
05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
How is that being a socialite? Oh please!

If you really believe the obamas are not socialites then i have beach front property here in Oklahoma I want ot sell you. I know you are not that ignorant.

logrus
05-10-2009, 10:21 PM
If you really believe the obamas are not socialites then i have beach front property here in Oklahoma I want ot sell you. I know you are not that ignorant.

You have no clue how she even received the shoes, did she buy them, you dont know, did we buy them, you don't know, did she get them for free, you dont know.

J.B.
05-10-2009, 10:25 PM
They are all socialites, no big secret there. Sarah Palin got slammed by the media over the cost of her clothes during the campaign too.

It's absolutely stupid to spend that kind of money on shoes, but she can buy whatever she wants. I don't care. Next subject please.

Hughes_GOAT
05-10-2009, 10:47 PM
who cares, she looks like the ShamWow guy.
Obama's wife, not Palin!

rearnakedchoke
05-10-2009, 11:14 PM
right, so she was wearing $500 shoes and McCain didn't know how many houses he owned .... but that is ok right .. whatever ... the mccain's owned something like 13M in property ... now tell me that the media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...

Neezar
05-11-2009, 03:09 AM
right, so she was wearing $500 shoes and McCain didn't know how many houses he owned .... but that is ok right .. whatever ... the mccain's owned something like 13M in property ... now tell me that the media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...

The media lied about that and he really owns nothing near that ...

Chris F
05-11-2009, 03:09 AM
You have no clue how she even received the shoes, did she buy them, you dont know, did we buy them, you don't know, did she get them for free, you dont know.

You missed the point completely. All politican are dirty rotten scumbags. It does nto matter what letter is after their name they only care about themselves and the big companies that put them in there.

logrus
05-11-2009, 03:27 AM
You missed the point completely. All politican are dirty rotten scumbags. It does nto matter what letter is after their name they only care about themselves and the big companies that put them in there.

and her shoes relate to this how? I bet met gets free bees and I bet MAtt spends money on things he likes. I really don't see the big deal. Do you want a couple more poll barns?

NateR
05-11-2009, 04:15 AM
I just bought $40 worth of comic books off of Ebay, does that make me a bad person? :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Anyways, I didn't read the article, but I think it was idiotic the way the media ripped Sarah Palin apart and reported half-truths and lies about her. The only reason they did it was because she was a threat to their darling Obama, in a way that McCain never could be. Unfortunately, the ignorant masses ate it up and believed every word.

logrus
05-11-2009, 04:26 AM
I just bought $40 worth of comic books off of Ebay, does that make me a bad person? :unsure-1:

Anyways, I didn't read the article, but I think it was idiotic the way the media ripped Sarah Palin apart and reported half-truths and lies about her. The only reason they did it was because she was a threat to their darling Obama, in a way that McCain never could be. Unfortunately, the ignorant masses ate it up and believed every word.

Well that depends on what comic books you bought. :tongue0011:

I thought it was stupid to pick on Palin for the clothes upgrade the poor girl needed and I think its stupid we comment on Obamas shoes.

Hughes_GOAT
05-11-2009, 04:33 AM

as long as it wasn't X-Men.

NateR
05-11-2009, 04:46 AM
as long as it wasn't X-Men.

One of them was X-Men, everything else was Avengers, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four and Amazing Adventures. With the exception of the X-Men book, everything was from the 1970s.

They don't really make good comics anymore, so you have to go back a few decades.

Hughes_GOAT
05-11-2009, 05:25 AM
One of them was X-Men, everything else was Avengers, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four and Amazing Adventures. With the exception of the X-Men book, everything was from the 1970s.

They don't really make good comics anymore, so you have to go back a few decades.
ok, 1 is doable.

and i know what you mean about going back decades. it's like that with a lot of things unfortunately.

Chris F
05-11-2009, 05:27 AM
and her shoes relate to this how? I bet met gets free bees and I bet MAtt spends money on things he likes. I really don't see the big deal. Do you want a couple more poll barns?

Nah I just want them to honor their oath of offices and do the right thing.

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-11-2009, 08:14 AM
How do you know who paid for the shoes? Did you personally charge the government VISA? Chances are no one did they were probably just given to her. All I'm saying is leave the mans family out of it and of course she is going to be in the public sector as you say.. She is after all the 1st lady whether you or I like it.
You must not have read what I wrote very well cause I didn't accuse her of using Government money! In fact I was saying I really don't care about the Shoes but do find the double standard interesting. Also I really think She brought my criticism on herself! Normally I do leave family out of things but when they become more than supporting family they can expect a response! Let me give you an example! I don't like the Clintons and never did. But other than that one time that Chelsea got an attitude over a question I don't see the need to attack her. She's the Kid and not a politician! The same with Obama's kids! They can't help who their parents are and they ain't politicians! So they are off limits! Mrs Obama on the other hand has to me made herself a politician! Now if theirs still somebody that don't understand that I really don't care about the Shoes other than to point out the difference in how her and Palin were treated I give up!

Crisco
05-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I still think Michelle Obama hates white people.

That's just me though.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 02:52 PM

That's just me though.

LOL ...

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 02:54 PM
No thanks to your property in Oklahoma I don't particulary care for Okies.. Duh! Don't try to verbally attack my personal character, because we disagree. Seriously I never questioned your intellect. I am not even a fan of the Obamas and even more less of a fan of Palin, however I think she looked fantastic in all her new clothes :) I am just saying who cares what the woman buys its none of anyones business.

County Mike
05-11-2009, 03:00 PM

That's just me though.

It's not just you. I think it's pretty much all white people.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:02 PM

You think we are all just a bunch of paranoid honkies? or maybe we got something there?

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

she is just getting back Bush for not caring about Black people ... LOL

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 03:03 PM
You think we are all just a bunch of paranoid honkies? or maybe we got something there?
Glad im not in your paranoia clan :wink:

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Glad im not in your paranoia clan :wink:

Your only like 1/4 white she still likes you why do you think B-HO gets away with being only half black?

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Your only like 1/4 white she still likes you why do you think B-HO gets away with being only half black?
Im not white. I am 1/2 European.. Big difference and I can care less about race I don't fit in either way black or white so I just sit from the sidelines and munch on popcorn.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Im not white. I am 1/2 European.. Big difference and I can care less about race I don't fit in either way black or white so I just sit from the sidelines and munch on popcorn.

IF your from anywhere north of spain and north africa and east of greece you are white.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:16 PM

pretty much .. Blacks and Whites weren't meant to get along ... when each group thinking they are better than the next, what do you expect ... LOL:Whistle:

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 03:17 PM
IF your from anywhere north of spain and north africa and east of greece you are white.
Tell that to my momma..She flips her lid dude. But I don't know if the first lady makes you and others feel that way im sorry it sucks I would not like the feeling either. I can't really judge, because I was really turned off to BO when I seen that stuff about his church. It really infuriated me. I just hope and pray that they get over the racial injustice they're ancestors endured. That was many moons ago time to move along we all have equal rights in this day and age.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:20 PM
there is a difference between white and caucasian ..

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:21 PM
there is a difference between white and caucasian ..

Please do your best to explain it to me

CAVEMAN
05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Honestly, I am getting a little tired of turning on the television and it seems that there is more reporting about Mrs. Obama's fashion than reports on where her husband is leading this country. The media is having a field day with her. Especially all the gay fashion guru's on Bravo!:laugh:

But KentuckyRedbone is right, had this been Sarah Palin or John McCain's wife, the liberal media would have demonized them for buying $500.00 shoes in an economy that is in the toilet!

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Tell that to my momma..She flips her lid dude. But I don't know if the first lady makes you and others feel that way im sorry it sucks I would not like the feeling either. I can't really judge, because I was really turned off to BO when I seen that stuff about his church. It really infuriated me. I just hope and pray that they get over the racial injustice they're ancestors endured. That was many moons ago time to move along we all have equal rights in this day and age.

Correct me if I'm wrong melis but your German aren't you? I'd like to speak to your mama because German is like top 3 in whiteness.

I could care less what Michelle and B-ho think on my race. It's not about race for me at all. I like to pick on them for going to a church that pretty much throws crap all over my people every chance they get.

It's all good only 3 yrs and change to go. Hoping we get a new face in there black, white, yellow I don't care just someone who didn't make it a 20 yr habbit to hate white people and America in his place of worship.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Please do your best to explain it to me
whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white ... sure it has been come to describe white people as caucasoids ... so a caucasian can be from europe, north africa, middle east and south asia ... middle easterns, indians are considered caucasian but not white as they don't fall into the negroid or mongoloid category

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Honestly, I am getting a little tired of turning on the television and it seems that there is more reporting about Mrs. Obama's fashion than reports on where her husband is leading this country. The media is having a field day with her. Especially all the gay fashion guru's on Bravo!:laugh:

But KentuckyRedbone is right, had this been Sarah Palin or John McCain's wife, the liberal media would have demonized them for buying $500.00 shoes in an economy that is in the toilet!
maybe she spent her stimulus cheque on the shoes .. LOL

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
whites are caucasian, not all caucasians are white ... sure it has been come to describe white people as caucasoids ... so a caucasian can be from europe, north africa, middle east and south asia ... middle easterns, indians are considered caucasian but not white as they don't fall into the negroid or mongoloid category

It still doesn't change the point I was making with geography.

England, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece and the general area surrounding these countries by popular assumption are "white".

I've never met a person from Germany in America that says they are not white.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:33 PM

England, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Greece and the general area surrounding these countries by popular assumption are "white".

Do you consider Jews white?

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 03:34 PM

Maybe Dave me try to explain what my mom means.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Do you consider Jews white?

That depends on their country of birth and ancestry.

If they are middle eastern jews then no I consider them middle eastern.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 03:44 PM
That depends on their country of birth and ancestry.

If they are middle eastern jews then no I consider them middle eastern.
right, but i am pretty sure that jews from hungary, germany, russia are not considered white ...

Miss Foxy
05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong melis but your German aren't you? I'd like to speak to your mama because German is like top 3 in whiteness.

I could care less what Michelle and B-ho think on my race. It's not about race for me at all. I like to pick on them for going to a church that pretty much throws crap all over my people every chance they get.

It's all good only 3 yrs and change to go. Hoping we get a new face in there black, white, yellow I don't care just someone who didn't make it a 20 yr habbit to hate white people and America in his place of worship.
Dang I called my mom and she yelled @ me lol!! She said she just prefers to say caucasian and that I better not be siding with the opposing race! LOL.. My mom is outta control...

Chris F
05-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Why does it really matter what skin pigment one is. A few hours under a lamp and htat can be taken care for most every one. American is American regardless of ancestery. My Dad was full blooded Sicilain and my mom was Ozark redneck (scots irish) and Cherokee. But I would insult the heritage of the other claiming this or that. I am American

Crisco
05-11-2009, 04:12 PM
right, but i am pretty sure that jews from hungary, germany, russia are not considered white ...

And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion. A russian is white. If there was a Russian Jew, A german Jew and a English jew standing front of a raving racist black panther with a machine gun do you think he is going to skip over any of them and say oops your not white.

Neezar
05-11-2009, 04:53 PM
And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion.

Noun1.Caucasian race - a light-skinned race Caucasoid race (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Caucasoid+race), White people (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/White+people), White race (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/White+race)
race (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/race) - people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"

Caucasian (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Caucasian), White (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/White), White person (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/White+person) - a member of the Caucasoid race

Neezar
05-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Dang I called my mom and she yelled @ me lol!! She said she just prefers to say caucasian and that I better not be siding with the opposing race! LOL.. My mom is outta control...

"The opposing race"?

We really should try to steer away from that mentality no matter which side you happen to be born to.

Neezar
05-11-2009, 05:05 PM

Is racial injustice any worse than other injustices? Everyone's, and I stress everyone's, ancestors have endured horrific injustices at some point in time.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 05:09 PM
And what would that be considered? Saying white is general a shorter way of saying caucasion. A russian is white. If there was a Russian Jew, A german Jew and a English jew standing front of a raving racist black panther with a machine gun do you think he is going to skip over any of them and say oops your not white.

it's not that black panther that they would need to worry about ... they would be more concerned with skinheads or KKK members ... they are the ones that differentiate jews from whites ...

Neezar
05-11-2009, 05:29 PM
it's not that black panther that they would need to worry about ... they would be more concerned with skinheads or KKK members ... they are the ones that differentiate jews from whites ...

nah, they are only mostly just anti-black overall, anti-asian out west, and anti-Mexican down south. They are too busy with those to worry about Jews too much these days.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I was trying to make the point that just because of someone is of jewish ancesetry doesn't mean they would be skipped over in the firing line for being non-white.

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I was trying to make the point that just because of someone is of jewish ancesetry doesn't mean they would be skipped over in the firing line for being non-white.
right, but you are insinuating that whites are being persecuted somewhere ... i am sure some places they are, but most of the time, they are doing the persecuting and would differentiate between who is white and who is not ..

Crisco
05-11-2009, 06:28 PM
right, but you are insinuating that whites are being persecuted somewhere ... i am sure some places they are, but most of the time, they are doing the persecuting and would differentiate between who is white and who is not ..

So you created an analogy for my analogy

rearnakedchoke
05-11-2009, 06:30 PM
So you created an analogy for my analogy
i thought that is what we were doing .. i also did it in the other thread too ...

Crisco
05-11-2009, 06:41 PM
i thought that is what we were doing .. i also did it in the other thread too ...
I feel very off track.

MY point was that the vast majority of anti-any race movements do not generally distinguish very well between ethincities. Black is black, white is white.

Can anyone here honestly claim that Germans aren't white?

The entire goal of WW2 era Germans was to create a German master race of white blue eyed blone haired aryans. Sounds pretty damn white to me lol.

County Mike
05-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I feel very off track.

MY point was that the vast majority of anti-any race movements do not generally distinguish very well between ethincities. Black is black, white is white.

Can anyone here honestly claim that Germans aren't white?

The entire goal of WW2 era Germans was to create a German master race of white blue eyed blone haired aryans. Sounds pretty damn white to me lol.

Which was pretty funny considering Hitler didn't have any of those attributes.

Crisco
05-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Which was pretty funny considering Hitler didn't have any of those attributes.

and wasn't even German born lol

CAVEMAN
05-12-2009, 04:52 PM
and wasn't even German born lol

There is also claims(not actually verified) that Adolf's grandfather was Jewish.

Crisco
05-12-2009, 04:54 PM
There is also claims(not actually verified) that Adolf's grandfather was Jewish.

Also that he liked the weiner snitzel

Miss Foxy
05-12-2009, 06:35 PM
That is true. Adolf was 1/2 Jew..

Crisco
05-12-2009, 06:36 PM

Math don't add up.

He can only be about a 1/4

Miss Foxy
05-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Math don't add up.

He can only be about a 1/4
Its a big controversy arguments on both sides. His grandfather was supposedly Jewish so your math is right 1/4. However some people argue he was not. We all know he was.

Crisco
05-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Its a big controversy arguments on both sides. His grandfather was supposedly Jewish so your math is right 1/4. However some people argue he was not. We all know he was.

I think there is a lil jew in all of us.

CAVEMAN
05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Also that he liked the weiner snitzel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CAVEMAN
05-13-2009, 04:49 PM
:laugh: We have totally hijacked this thread! How did we get from talking about Michelle Obama's $500.00 shoes to talking about Hitler?:blink: :laugh:

Crisco
05-13-2009, 04:53 PM
:laugh: We have totally hijacked this thread! How did we get from talking about Michelle Obama's $500.00 shoes to talking about Hitler?:blink: :laugh:

Put the pieces together Caveman..

Hitler was reborn as Michelle Obama as punishment for his deed... In return Hit err I mean Michelle Obama is taking out her reverse hatred on the white man!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

KENTUCKYREDBONE
05-13-2009, 05:50 PM

I thought he was pure EVIL!

Crisco
05-13-2009, 05:56 PM
I thought he was pure EVIL!

I think he just had a bad mustache day