PDA

View Full Version : how are you feeling right now?

Tyburn
05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
:laugh: does anyone remember on the forum before the server switch, Kim started a thread by this title, and people could keep saying how they feel, good, or bad, and maybe posting a bit of music or a video to sum up there feelings :huh:

Well I remember...so I thought I'd start it off again :w00t:

I feel like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfVELFsb96Q :ninja:

Crisco
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I feel fat.

County Mike
05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
I feel with my hands. :)

Just playing.

I feel pretty good. Ready to get out of work in about 30 minutes.

Llamafighter
05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Like I'm standing before a great precipice of opportunity, jsut waiting for me to fall forward.

Miss Foxy
05-04-2009, 08:31 PM
I have a lot of feelings. Currently I feel relieved. I prayed this morning after a horrible night fighting with my stepmom! I prayed and left my fears and troubles to Christ. I also asked him to put a barricade on my children during this hard time to protect them from seeing too much and hearing too much. My daughter cried all weekend her daddy went back to his girlfriend and changed her myspace to #2 and put the girlfriend #1. I know this is kinda dumb to us, but to an 11yr old its a lot. My son well he is oblivious as long as he gets to play he don't care.
I also feel loved. My mommy, daddy, kids, and boyfriend are showing me lots of love so I feel ok in that sense.

Crisco
05-04-2009, 08:36 PM
I have a lot of feelings. Currently I feel relieved. I prayed this morning after a horrible night fighting with my stepmom! I prayed and left my fears and troubles to Christ. I also asked him to put a barricade on my children during this hard time to protect them from seeing too much and hearing too much. My daughter cried all weekend her daddy went back to his girlfriend and changed her myspace to #2 and put the girlfriend #1. I know this is kinda dumb to us, but to an 11yr old its a lot. My son well he is oblivious as long as he gets to play he don't care.
I also feel loved. My mommy, daddy, kids, and boyfriend are showing me lots of love so I feel ok in that sense.

I truly dislike that man I won't say hate. I don't hate anyone. But if I had to come close it would definately be him.

Miss Foxy
05-04-2009, 08:46 PM
I truly dislike that man I won't say hate. I don't hate anyone. But if I had to come close it would definately be him.
Thanks homie G. I hate seeing my kids cry. I honestly hurt, but seriously I said that prayer and I know ultimately that my faith is stronger than I ever knew it was. I thank all my friends here also for helping me with biblical verses, challenging debates, and even when I lose sig bets! lol..

Crisco
05-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks homie G. I hate seeing my kids cry. I honestly hurt, but seriously I said that prayer and I know ultimately that my faith is stronger than I ever knew it was. I thank all my friends here also for helping me with biblical verses, challenging debates, and even when I lose sig bets! lol..

a lot of people from the outside look at this place and raised an eye brow because of how close everyone is or doubt the power of seeing the faith of others.

It's comforting... It's been a really nice place to come when I need some help.

J.B.
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
My daughter cried all weekend her daddy went back to his girlfriend and changed her myspace to #2 and put the girlfriend #1. I know this is kinda dumb to us, but to an 11yr old its a lot. .

That is horrible. I don't have any kids, but if I did the last thing I would do is put somebody else before them, be it on myspace or anything else in life. Sorry to hear that.

I feel great right now, just getting ready to kick back and watch my White Sox play some ball!

Crisco
05-04-2009, 08:58 PM
You want some scripture Melis?

Blessed it he that can be a white sox fan!

J.B.
05-04-2009, 09:00 PM

:laugh:

I think it's Derek and the Cubs who need some prayers right now, the Cardinals are in first place! :w00t:

Miss Foxy
05-04-2009, 09:05 PM

LOL!! No LA all the way and when in doubt NYY!! And the LA Dodgers!! The Angels are Orange County they aint LA!

Crisco
05-04-2009, 09:05 PM
LOL!! No LA all the way and when in doubt NYY!!

My yanks could definately use a miracle this season.

Primadawn
05-04-2009, 09:14 PM

I think it's Derek and the Cubs who need some prayers right now, the Cardinals are in first place! :w00t:

Woot!!!

VCURamFan
05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1487

Twinsmama
05-04-2009, 09:26 PM
My daughter cried all weekend her daddy went back to his girlfriend and changed her myspace to #2 and put the girlfriend #1.

What is he like 12?? That is a very immature thing to do. I understand where you daughter is coming from. I also agree no one should be before the kids. I know nothing of this man but your children will see how he really is soon. I'm sure your daughter already knows. I'm embarrassed to say my brother is not much of a dad unless it's convenient (and okay w/ his new wife!). My whole family has stepped in to take up my brothers slack. No one (not even his mother) speaks badly of my brother but they don't have to he can see it.

I know it must be so hard for you seeing your daughter hurt. He better be nice to her because she may kick the girlfriend or even her dads a$$!

Tracy

Miss Foxy
05-04-2009, 09:31 PM
What is he like 12?? That is a very immature thing to do. I understand where you daughter is coming from. I also agree no one should be before the kids. I know nothing of this man but your children will see how he really is soon. I'm sure your daughter already knows. I'm embarrassed to say my brother is not much of a dad unless it's convenient (and okay w/ his new wife!). My whole family has stepped in to take up my brothers slack. No one (not even his mother) speaks badly of my brother but they don't have to he can see it.

I know it must be so hard for you seeing your daughter hurt. He better be nice to her because she may kick the girlfriend or even her dads a$$!

Tracy
Thanks honey... :wink:

rearnakedchoke
05-04-2009, 09:58 PM
i feel like telling work i have the swine flu so that i can get the rest of the work week off ...

Tyburn
05-04-2009, 09:58 PM
i feel like telling work i have the swine flu so that i can get the rest of the work week off ...
:laugh: :laugh:

Jason 16
05-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I feel ... accomplished today I got 185 9 and partly a tenth time I weigh 165 and I looked back a when I started lifting in 9thgrade I was 150 (fat) and maxed at 175. so I came a long ways in the past 3 years.

matthughesfan21
05-04-2009, 10:30 PM

I think it's Derek and the Cubs who need some prayers right now, the Cardinals are in first place! :w00t:yes we do need prayers, big z just went on the DL, we are finally starting to play decent ball though and winning some games, back into second and starting to finally hit the ball, the cards will hit their rough patch eventually also; its a long season and every team will have its ups and downs, we just got through ours, hope we continue the up now....btw, the sox are 3rd in the division behind the Royals...I wouldn't run around screaming that from the rooftops:laugh:

J.B.
05-04-2009, 10:51 PM
yes we do need prayers, big z just went on the DL, we are finally starting to play decent ball though and winning some games, back into second and starting to finally hit the ball, the cards will hit their rough patch eventually also; its a long season and every team will have its ups and downs, we just got through ours, hope we continue the up now....btw, the sox are 3rd in the division behind the Royals...I wouldn't run around screaming that from the rooftops:laugh:

Well, the difference is that the White Sox are not being touted as the best team in baseball, or even one of the best teams in baseball. I honestly don't think the Cubs have much to worry about, it's still early. Same for the White Sox, the Royals have been playing good, but eventually that Zack Greinke kid will cool off. I still think the White Sox can win the division this year, but if we don't I won't be THAT surprised.

The Sox have their problems, as our team is getting older, but we also have not gone out a spent 130 million dollars on players like the Cubs have.

Hughes_GOAT
05-04-2009, 10:53 PM
like i always do

HAWT

Black Mamba
05-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I am currently in a mist of calm chaos. I have my first final tomorrow (bowling). Next week Friday (geography), the 20th English, and the great biggie....a 200 point final in biology on the 22nd. And a compare and contrast paper due for English on the 20th too.

Tyburn
05-04-2009, 11:14 PM
we have a hawt thread here dont we :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT
05-04-2009, 11:23 PM
we have a hawt thread here dont we :laugh:
where???

Tyburn
05-04-2009, 11:51 PM
where???
HERE of course. :)

Hughes_GOAT
05-05-2009, 12:07 AM
HERE of course. :)
ok

Krupp
05-05-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm in the midst of finals, but I'm not dying just yet...I think what's killing me is the lack of motivation in my life. I have no motivation to study for my finals, no motivation to get a job, etc. It's killing me, and I know I need some action in my life. I need to do something new.

So to make up for my lack of motivation, and the lack of a girl in my life, I've decided I'm going to go with my friend and train in boxing. I'm officially going to get into fighting if I can help it.

mikthehick
05-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Wow yeah Dave I only started that thread about 14 months ago....

Now that I do this at my job and in my education, it's not as cool to me anymore. I'm learning alot and care about people, but it's not something I want to discuss in depth anymore.

So yeah, I'm indifferent, and that's ok.

TexasRN
05-05-2009, 03:23 AM
I'm feeling tired, happy, wanted, appreciated, frustrated by my lack of knowledge, optimistic, proud, scared of competing in the next JJ tournament, curious about how much I can push myself, worried about a couple of people I care deeply about....I could go on but really, those are the most prevalent emotions nowadays.

~Amy

lyndsey823
05-05-2009, 03:34 AM

i'm 26, and if my dad had me as his #2 to some girl, i'd STILL be pissed!! it's a daughter thing, i totally understand. i'm a total daddy's girl!!

lyndsey823
05-05-2009, 03:40 AM
how am i feeling?? exhausted!!! long night at the gym, couldn't get my stupid router to work after i got my new power source, and a VERY busy day at work!!

got a stupid needle stick from a dang chest tube tray that came from the ER, so i spent most of my afternoon getting blood work done and all that fun stuff. since it came from the ER they can't track the patient like they can do with surgery, so now i just wait!!! wonderful.

Buzzard
05-05-2009, 03:41 AM
I'm happy that the Capitals won game 2 tonight. 2 hat tricks in one night, was a good game.

ufcfan2
05-05-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm tired,frustrated,bored,hungry,and relieved. I'm also feel glad that Ankiel will be okay after face plant in center field,saddened the cardinals lost.

Primadawn
05-05-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm tired,frustrated,bored,hungry,and relieved. I'm also feel glad that Ankiel will be okay after face plant in center field,saddened the cardinals lost.

+1

Miss Foxy
05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm in the midst of finals, but I'm not dying just yet...I think what's killing me is the lack of motivation in my life. I have no motivation to study for my finals, no motivation to get a job, etc. It's killing me, and I know I need some action in my life. I need to do something new.

So to make up for my lack of motivation, and the lack of a girl in my life, I've decided I'm going to go with my friend and train in boxing. I'm officially going to get into fighting if I can help it.
Girls are just trouble anyway! Lack of motivation huh? Well sounds good to start training in boxing. I used to find myself for hours at a time hitting the bag.. Totally clears your mind. Good luck.

Miss Foxy
05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
i'm 26, and if my dad had me as his #2 to some girl, i'd STILL be pissed!! it's a daughter thing, i totally understand. i'm a total daddy's girl!!
Ahh..I am a daddys girl too!! There's more to the story, but I don't wanna turn this into Jerry Springer! lol. You can imagine:) Love your new avatar btw. xoxo

Tyburn
05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJOH5PImrw I feel like this today :w00t:

Miss Foxy
05-05-2009, 05:54 PM
:muttering: :sign0090: :censored: :devil: :biting: :fighting0092: :fighting0023: :fighting0008: :fighting0028: :talktothehand: Is exactly how I am feeling. It really ticks me off when all these computer MMA experts (nerds) criticize MATT...People that don't know ishhh about the sport...I bet I could knock the crap outta most of em!

Crisco
05-05-2009, 07:19 PM
:muttering: :sign0090: :censored: :devil: :biting: :fighting0092: :fighting0023: :fighting0008: :fighting0028: :talktothehand: Is exactly how I am feeling. It really ticks me off when all these computer MMA experts (nerds) criticize MATT...People that don't know ishhh about the sport...I bet I could knock the crap outta most of em!

I still feel fat... I hate what I have become. I look in the mirror and feel depressed at how my life is going...

The economy sucks.. I want to get back into school but lack the funds and the knowledge to do so..

but on a side note God is definately great and I'm sure this is all a test.

Miss Foxy
05-05-2009, 07:46 PM
I still feel fat... I hate what I have become. I look in the mirror and feel depressed at how my life is going...

The economy sucks.. I want to get back into school but lack the funds and the knowledge to do so..

but on a side note God is definately great and I'm sure this is all a test.
I know Cris. Times are rough and I feel ya on feeling fat.. As another forum member called it "pudgie." Your so young so don't even trip off what you have become or have not become. I think your doing a great job being YOU. Your a wonderful person and you know GOD is great thats perfection right there buddy!! xoxo Melis,:wink:

Crisco
05-05-2009, 08:31 PM
I know Cris. Times are rough and I feel ya on feeling fat.. As another forum member called it "pudgie." Your so young so don't even trip off what you have become or have not become. I think your doing a great job being YOU. Your a wonderful person and you know GOD is great thats perfection right there buddy!! xoxo Melis,:wink:

He's gives us no more then we can handle I suppose.

CAVEMAN
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP67H4qfe5w

lyndsey823
05-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Ahh..I am a daddys girl too!! There's more to the story, but I don't wanna turn this into Jerry Springer! lol. You can imagine:) Love your new avatar btw. xoxo

aw, thanks my dear!! figured it was time for a new pic, and now that i got my computer fixed finally, what better time?!?! :)

VCURamFan
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Stressed. This paper's due in less than 3hrs, then I've got to start re-reading Supreme Court documents to prep for my exam. I've scheduled it all out & it's doable, but I don't have much lee-way for mistakes.

Black Mamba
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I was in a calm state but that just turned into OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FRENCH AM I GOING TO DO. :frantics:

I just found out (like right now) that half of bio final may be in essay question format. :scared0015: Why do professors do that? Why can she be like my part one bio professor and keep it MC. WHY???

VCURamFan
05-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I was in a calm state but that just turned into OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FRENCH AM I GOING TO DO. :frantics:

I just found out (like right now) that half of bio final may be in essay question format. :scared0015: Why do professors do that? Why can she be like my part one bio professor and keep it MC. WHY???Because professors hat us & want to see us cry.:cry:

Just be thankful you're not a Philosophy major. It's all writing intensive. :faint:

Black Mamba
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Because professors hat us & want to see us cry.:cry:

Just be thankful you're not a Philosophy major. It's all writing intensive. :faint:

I don't feel like crying, I feel like tearing both my professors a new one. And And at the moment, I'll trade you. You can take my 200 pt bio final on cellular and molecular bio and I'll write your paper. :laugh: I enjoyed Philosophy despite the writing.

What's driving me awol right now is, this lady likes to put multiple questions just for one question. Like this:

What is needed to translate an mRNA? What is the enzyme that assures a tRNA carries the correct amino acid? How do anti-codons function in translation and what do we mean by “wobble”? What are the subunits of a ribosome and what do they do? What are the 4 binding sites in the ribosome and what does each of them do? For our purposes, what codon does all translation start with? What amino acid does this encode? How does the ribosome know what amino acid to add next in the growing protein and how does it do this? How does translation end?

That's just one question. She's so far given us 13 from only 3 chapters. :wacko:

StizzoFoShizzo
05-06-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm confused...I got a big promotion and a pretty good raise. It came at the expense of a good friend who wasn't making the cut I guess. I'm happy cause I get to do deal with our pro football team(CFL..insert joke here), and our major junior hockey team. I just hate the fact that a good person had to get pushed down in order for me to move up. Oh yes I almost forgot.....I am now officially allowed in the USA!!!! I beat up a woman beater, and I get the assault charge and have to miss our yearly trip to vegas twice. But not this year!!! Now I'm happy thnx

Primadawn
05-06-2009, 02:16 AM
I'm sniffly and sad...my husband's Gram passed away. We've spent the better part of the last 2 days with her in the hospital and she passed quietly earlier this evening, surrounded by family.
The end of her pain and suffering of course, but we'll all miss her dearly...:sad:

VCURamFan
05-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Relieved!! I got both of my papers done by 9:30, so I had plenty of time to spare before turning them in.

Of course, that also means I'm now feeling tired since all the adrenaline is gone.

MattHughesRocks
05-06-2009, 02:19 AM
I'm sorry Dawn :cry:

I'm sniffly and sad...my husband's Gram passed away. We've spent the better part of the last 2 days with her in the hospital and she passed quietly earlier this evening, surrounded by family.
The end of her pain and suffering of course, but we'll all miss her dearly...:sad:

lyndsey823
05-06-2009, 04:24 AM

So, so sorry Dawn!!! Thinking about you my love!

lyndsey823
05-06-2009, 04:28 AM
i'm sore tonight, had to do arms at the gym. super sets which my trainer knows i hate more than anything. so i am feeling tired, sore and dreading thursday's session of legs!!!

and tomorrow at work is going to be insane. doing a huge crainiotomy case that is going to take us hours just to set up for! it's wednesday and that is our super busy surgery day. ugh, i am dreading tomorrow as well!!

VCURamFan
05-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Nervous. I've got surgery in about 45min. Even though it's just a small local procedure, it's still surgery. Sucks.

Llamafighter
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM

My condolences to you and your husband. Glad the pain and suffering has come to an end.

Miss Foxy
05-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry about your loss...My love to your family during this difficult time. God bless.

Miss Foxy
05-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Nervous. I've got surgery in about 45min. Even though it's just a small local procedure, it's still surgery. Sucks.
Good luck on your surgery Ben.

rearnakedchoke
05-06-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm confused...I got a big promotion and a pretty good raise. It came at the expense of a good friend who wasn't making the cut I guess. I'm happy cause I get to do deal with our pro football team(CFL..insert joke here), and our major junior hockey team. I just hate the fact that a good person had to get pushed down in order for me to move up. Oh yes I almost forgot.....I am now officially allowed in the USA!!!! I beat up a woman beater, and I get the assault charge and have to miss our yearly trip to vegas twice. But not this year!!! Now I'm happy thnx

GO GREEN RIDERS !!!!!!!!!! ....

i know you feel bad for your boy, but it is not like you went and did him in yourself, you did your job and got rewarded for it ........

Llamafighter
05-06-2009, 02:24 PM

What should we call you after your "surgery"?
Brenda, Bengelina, Connie?

Seriously, good luck with that:)

rearnakedchoke
05-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Brenda, Bengelina, Connie?

Seriously, good luck with that:)
Wel, he did say it was "small" surgery, so maybe nature already had him close to that stage already .. sorry bout that, i don't even know you that well to joke like that ..........

VCURamFan
05-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Brenda, Bengelina, Connie?Wel, he did say it was "small" surgery, so maybe nature already had him close to that stage already .. sorry bout that, i don't even know you that well to joke like that .......... I hate you guys sooooooo much.:muttering:

My buddies refer to me a "Benjamina".:laugh:

Seriously, good luck with that:)It was all over pretty quick. Novocain, a quick slice on the forearm, pulled out a small growth to have biopsied, sewed me up & sent me home.:)

County Mike
05-06-2009, 04:41 PM
So you had a parasitic twin growing in your arm? That's freaky!

VCURamFan
05-06-2009, 04:52 PM
So you had a parasitic twin growing in your arm? That's freaky!Eh, I was probably the one mooching off of him!

Miss Foxy
05-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Im feeling semi-frustrated! I cannot find the Tap-Out hat I want! I don't want the mens one its a cute military style one! Its HAWT!! However its gone :sad: I seen it on some mma clothing website and I have searched high and mighty for it today..:wacko:

Black Mamba
05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I hate when that happens. I have this one t-shirt that for the life of me, I can't find it. I'm going to hunt it down again this summer.

TexasRN
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
I am feeling optimistic today. My boss gave me the afternoon off so I could go run some errands and I've been just relaxing and getting ready for my JJ class. I am able to do the entire 1 1/2 hours without feeling like I'm going to puke now and I think I'm getting some muscles! :laugh:

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
05-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Hungry

Hughes_GOAT
05-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Its HAWT!!
like me

VCURamFan
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I am feeling optimistic today. My boss gave me the afternoon off so I could go run some errands and I've been just relaxing and getting ready for my JJ class. I am able to do the entire 1 1/2 hours without feeling like I'm going to puke now and I think I'm getting some muscles! :laugh:

~AmyNo, you're not. That's just the mean coming out!:ninja:

I'm feeling sleepy & slightly confused. It's tough to keep these opinions straight in my mind. Shoulda taken notes...

Black Mamba
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM

~Amy

I also know that feeling. It wasn't during submission wrestling, but during my very first Muay Thai class. Holy poo, I thought I was going to barf and that was even with good cardio.

MattHughesRocks
05-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Not hungry.

Thank you Trader Joe's :)

Tyburn
05-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Not hungry.

Thank you Trader Joe's :)
:laugh: I love you Michelle :laugh:

Tyburn
05-06-2009, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz8iRFv9su0

I feel like from the 2.45 mark onwards :)

TexasRN
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM
No, you're not. That's just the mean coming out!:ninja:

I'm feeling sleepy & slightly confused. It's tough to keep these opinions straight in my mind. Shoulda taken notes...

:punch: My arms really hurt tonight, Ben. That has to mean I'm growing muscles. Either that or the bruises are all just running together. :unsure-1:

I am gaining weight though. I'm up 5 pounds since moving here. I lost a couple a few weeks ago due to stress but I have gained it back! Wahoo!!

Anyway, get some rest. The end is near.

~Amy

mikthehick
05-07-2009, 01:51 AM
I think I have seasonal affective disorder, this is the seventh straight day of rain :laugh: Dang it, I live in Virginia, not Oregon, sheesh.

Hopefully, cross your fingers we'll get some break in this rain before i have to float to work

Mac
05-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Back kinda hurts. Was welding in some 3/8 cold rolled round stock into my radiused qaurters on the 55 . When i started i was sliding the floor jack underneath the car and headbutted the sharp tail pan , While i was taking the tires off i thought to myself " man im sweting alot" but i wasnt hot , when i went to wipe the sweat off with my arm i ended up with blood from my elbow to my nuckles lol. Not really a bad cut , just bled alot i guess.

Neezar
05-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Back kinda hurts. Was welding in some 3/8 cold rolled round stock into my radiused qaurters on the 55 . When i started i was sliding the floor jack underneath the car and headbutted the sharp tail pan , While i was taking the tires off i thought to myself " man im sweting alot" but i wasnt hot , when i went to wipe the sweat off with my arm i ended up with blood from my elbow to my nuckles lol. Not really a bad cut , just bled alot i guess.

Did you take a picture while holding it open? :w00t:

TexasRN
05-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Did you take a picture while holding it open? :w00t:

Yeah, we wanna see it.

~Amy

Primadawn
05-07-2009, 02:58 AM
I'm feeling like a pissy little biotch...:angry:

That man I married is a jerk! #%!!*#$%

HE wanted the car packed TONIGHT--BEFORE he went to bed! And apparently I was supposed to be the one to get it all ready!! HE took a 2 HOUR nap today!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Neezar
05-07-2009, 03:01 AM
Head wounds are usually pretty cool graphic wise. Sometimes it looks much worse than it actually is. We have a paramedic ( :ninja: her nickname relates to overreacting, lol) who reported a patient coming in with brain matter coming out of his forehead. :scared0011: When they wheeled him in he was talking and responding appropriately. We were like :huh: . We cleaned the wound up and it was down to the skull but no bone damage. It had just chewed up the hanging skin so it could have been considered to resemble brain matter. (not really if you had looked closely, lol)

btw, Have you had a Tetanus shot, Mac?

Neezar
05-07-2009, 03:02 AM

HE wanted the car packed TONIGHT--BEFORE he went to bed! And apparently I was supposed to be the one to get it all ready!! HE took a 2 HOUR nap today!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pack everything except his stuff. :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-07-2009, 03:04 AM
Really encouraged. I'm currently 3hrs ahead of schedule, and that's even after the 90min break I just took to hang with the family & worship with them. I should be able to get a solid night's sleep & still be able to finish the last few readings tomorrow morning before the exam.

Only 20hrs until I'm a free man!!!

Hughes_GOAT
05-07-2009, 03:06 AM
says all wives

Primadawn
05-07-2009, 03:07 AM
Pack everything except his stuff. :laugh:

I should! Or TELL him I packed his stuff, but leave some essentials behind!:laugh:

MattHughesRocks
05-07-2009, 03:08 AM
:scared0011:

Yeah, we wanna see it.

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
05-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Do you not beat him daily? It's the only way to retain control Dawn:w00t:

Hughes_GOAT
05-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Do you not beat him daily? It's the only way to retain control Dawn:w00t:
if she can't pack the car by herself, she isn't beating anyone.....haha

VCURamFan
05-07-2009, 03:25 AM
O, by the way:

Yeah, we wanna see it.

~AmyTHAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!:happydancing::happydancing:

Mac
05-07-2009, 04:16 AM
lol)

btw, Have you had a Tetanus shot, Mac?

Years and years ago , It wasnt rusty iron , It was clean new metal that i had replaced last year. I dumped some peroxide on it as soon as it happened and threw the neosporin at it. Id take a picture but there really isnt anything to take a picture of lol. Its only a cut about an inch long and its pretty straight lined , it just bled alot right off the bat i guess.

Miss Foxy
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Im feeling very happy, but I am losing my voice. My throat is hurting so I am eating Cheeto flaming hot fries ( I know healthy!)...They taste good the burning sensation is helping my throat! lol. I just ordered clothes from FOX racing. I always wear FOX clothes hence the name Foxy. Oh and im feeling loving towards my BF..Last night he had me in an armbar and I thought that was HAWT! So of course I did the splits got up and did a front snap kick to let him know whats up! lol...

County Mike
05-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Karate is so useless in a real fight. I LOL at your split and front snap kick.

:)

VCURamFan
05-07-2009, 06:33 PM
The butterflies are starting. I've got about an hour & a half. Right now, I think I'm tending a bit more towards flight than fight! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Karate is so useless in a real fight. I LOL at your split and front snap kick.

I don't do karate my son. Tae Kwon Do.. I mainly use kicks to pump myself up!! LOL. You know my sport is boxing!

Crisco
05-07-2009, 07:42 PM
When I think of striking arts this could just be my bias but

It's Muay Thai or die.

Boxing comes next and everything else is completely inferior.

I'm with Mike. Snap kicks for the lose.

Tyburn
05-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Im feeling very happy, but I am losing my voice. My throat is hurting
:unsure-1: Hope its not swine flu :unsure:

Miss Foxy
05-07-2009, 08:44 PM
:unsure-1: Hope its not swine flu :unsure:
Please don't tell me that some guy I was sitting next to at the car wash who attempted to get my number said he was from Mexico City. I did not put 2 n 2 together..ugggggg...:sad:

Crisco
05-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Please don't tell me that some guy I was sitting next to at the car wash who attempted to get my number said he was from Mexico City. I did not put 2 n 2 together..ugggggg...:sad:

Did you accept bacon from him? Or a kiss(anywhere on the body)?

IF yes then you may have swine flu.

Miss Foxy
05-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Did you accept bacon from him? Or a kiss(anywhere on the body)?

IF yes then you may have swine flu.
Heck no I didnt. I was like no im taken he was super close though I was on the massage chair. Im scurrred..:scared0011:

Tyburn
05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Heck no I didnt. I was like no im taken he was super close though I was on the massage chair. Im scurrred..:scared0011:
:unsure:

TexasRN
05-07-2009, 10:38 PM
I am feeling tired and was going to skip mma tonight but got talked into going anyway. Tonight is sparring too. :scared0015:

~Amy

VCURamFan
05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
ELATED! I'M DONE!!!

Hughes_GOAT
05-08-2009, 02:16 AM
ELATED! I'M DONE!!!
now the real fun begins

sasquatch
05-08-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm nervous, I just started working with my friends dad, he owns a tree trimming business.

I hope I don't have to climb up a tall tree or use a chainsaw.:unsure:

MattHughesRocks
05-08-2009, 04:34 AM
Sas, your already tall. I don't see how climbing a tree makes you nervous.Plus you do great flips and pullups, or whatever those things are called that you do way better then BJ Penn. Your going to be just fine! :weightlifter:

I'm nervous, I just started working with my friends dad, he owns a tree trimming business.

I hope I don't have to climb up a tall tree or use a chainsaw.:unsure:

sasquatch
05-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Ha ha, thanks.
The guy said I have the perfect build for tree trimming... it's pretty scary though.

lyndsey823
05-08-2009, 06:40 AM
i'm tired, and sick!! went to the gym and my trainer had me do legs, which was exhausting! i wanted to cancel, but i know i'd feel worse in the long run. came home, watched Twilight with my boyfriend (if he knew i told anyone he'd kill me!! lol) and now am reading New Moon. i'm off the next 2 days and he has to work, so i'll get lots of reading done!

MattHughesRocks
05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Well, you just get out there and out tall that tree with attitude! :w00t:

Ha ha, thanks.
The guy said I have the perfect build for tree trimming... it's pretty scary though.

Miss Foxy
05-08-2009, 03:17 PM
i'm tired, and sick!! went to the gym and my trainer had me do legs, which was exhausting! i wanted to cancel, but i know i'd feel worse in the long run. came home, watched Twilight with my boyfriend (if he knew i told anyone he'd kill me!! lol) and now am reading New Moon. i'm off the next 2 days and he has to work, so i'll get lots of reading done!
Ahh how cute Lynds you and your BF watched Twilight! See us gals can get them to do the unthinkable sometimes!! hehe!! I want mine to go with me to this day spa to get some yogurt, pineapple, mango wrap! Some waxing and other stuff. Wish me luck! I can just see him walking around in his Tap Out shorts!

Miss Foxy
05-08-2009, 03:26 PM
I am an emotional wreck. My grams is not doing good. She has been sick a lot lately, but we got horrible news yesterday. I consider my grammy one of the best women ever she has had a hard life and never let it consume her heart or mind. She is the one who taught me so much about being a woman and being proud of who I am regardless of the cards I have been dealt with and to never let a man make or break me. I don't know what to do. :sad:

VCURamFan
05-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I am an emotional wreck. My grams is not doing good. She has been sick a lot lately, but we got horrible news yesterday. I consider my grammy one of the best women ever she has had a hard life and never let it consume her heart or mind. She is the one who taught me so much about being a woman and being proud of who I am regardless of the cards I have been dealt with and to never let a man make or break me. I don't know what to do. :sad:I'm really sorry to hear that Melissa. I'll be praying for you & your family.

Miss Foxy
05-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that Melissa. I'll be praying for you & your family.
Thanks Ben..I appreciate your prayers. :wink:

lyndsey823
05-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Ahh how cute Lynds you and your BF watched Twilight! See us gals can get them to do the unthinkable sometimes!! hehe!! I want mine to go with me to this day spa to get some yogurt, pineapple, mango wrap! Some waxing and other stuff. Wish me luck! I can just see him walking around in his Tap Out shorts!

yeah, all week he was like, "why are you reading that stupid book???!!! i'll never watch that movie with you, have fun watching it alone!" blah, blah, blah. so i put it in last night, and he comes out to the living room and like 5 minutes later, he's hooked, lol. kept asking me to tell him what was going on, so i had to explain everything to him. he is such a geek. :laugh: it's nice having most of the power!

good luck getting your guy to go with you!!! idk how it is down in so cal, but up here most of the customers at spas and things are men.

mikthehick
05-08-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm feeling a bit spooked at the moment. I handle the mail in our department at UVA, and some nut mailed a bomb today. They had to call bomb squad in and like 50 fuzz and cops came, a few firetrucks, ambulances, the works.

No one was hurt to my knowledge, but after what happened at Virginia Tech, no one takes any chances anymore :unsure-1:

Miss Foxy
05-09-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm feeling a bit spooked at the moment. I handle the mail in our department at UVA, and some nut mailed a bomb today. They had to call bomb squad in and like 50 fuzz and cops came, a few firetrucks, ambulances, the works.

No one was hurt to my knowledge, but after what happened at Virginia Tech, no one takes any chances anymore :unsure-1:
Oh my stars how scary!! Glad to hear your safe though :unsure-1:

Tyburn
05-09-2009, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5O5-OxIYE

I feel thankful today :)

lyndsey823
05-10-2009, 05:54 AM
i'm tired, my ambien isn't kicking in!!!! ugh, have to be to work at 7 a.m.!!

Tyburn
05-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I feel...Troubled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRm16vUmQg :ninja:

The full text goes on to describe an eye witness account of the Hiroshima bombing...and that might be THE BEST rendition of the Last Post ive EVER heard...

Tyburn
05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Happy :happydancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8Fa_EUQqY

Miss Foxy
05-15-2009, 03:13 PM
I am feeling numb.
Today my grandmother is having an emergency amputation of her leg. I am stuck here at work.
My ex was training in Florida for the past month and a half came home Friday did not call the children. Decided he would drive down to see our daughters last softball game Wednesday. An ultrasound was spotted in his truck and I asked him is your girlfriend pregnant he cussed me out....she is. My children were crying so much. This is the same girlfriend who was his mistress when we were married, she also destroyed all my childrens baby pictures, and gave away my childrens toys to her friends. My children do not like her, because she constantly talks about "mommy" and when dad isnt around calls them brats. He don't believe the kids. So yesterday he text me a few things that he is going to seek custody of my children and also that I am a fake mother. He told me I put them in sports just to look like a good mom. He said all I care about is looks and appearance. I am so crushed that he would even threaten to take my children. I don't know what to feel right now. He is moving 6 hrs away. I need prayers from everyone please. I am so weak and I can't think straight. I had to wake up at 4 today for work I literally laid in bed with my children holding them crying. Everything I do is for them and I don't understand why this has to happen to them. :sad:

Crisco
05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
I am feeling numb.
Today my grandmother is having an emergency amputation of her leg. I am stuck here at work.
My ex was training in Florida for the past month and a half came home Friday did not call the children. Decided he would drive down to see our daughters last softball game Wednesday. An ultrasound was spotted in his truck and I asked him is your girlfriend pregnant he cussed me out....she is. My children were crying so much. This is the same girlfriend who was his mistress when we were married, she also destroyed all my childrens baby pictures, and gave away my childrens toys to her friends. My children do not like her, because she constantly talks about "mommy" and when dad isnt around calls them brats. He don't believe the kids. So yesterday he text me a few things that he is going to seek custody of my children and also that I am a fake mother. He told me I put them in sports just to look like a good mom. He said all I care about is looks and appearance. I am so crushed that he would even threaten to take my children. I don't know what to feel right now. He is moving 6 hrs away. I need prayers from everyone please. I am so weak and I can't think straight. I had to wake up at 4 today for work I literally laid in bed with my children holding them crying. Everything I do is for them and I don't understand why this has to happen to them. :sad:

We could put some crack in his sock drawer and call the popo...

Crisco
05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
On a more serious note stay strong girlie. He has no proof that your a poor mother and the simple fact that he cheated on your marriage scores you points in court as it speaks to his character.

I'd speak to a lawyer just incase and gather up anything you can to smear that stupid whore he is with.

Primadawn
05-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Hang in there Melissa--it takes a LOT to prove someone is unfit to be a parent--in addition, your kids are old enough to have their own voice--I don't think you have anything to worry about.

lyndsey823
05-15-2009, 09:57 PM
i totally agree with Dawn on this one! it would take a lot for him to prove that you are a bad mother. and i am sure any court would believe your children over a father and his girlfriend who based their relationship on lies to begin with. you'll be ok my dear, everything will work itself out.

lyndsey823
05-15-2009, 11:40 PM
ok, i'm feeling sick. have been off work since tuesday, and i missed 2 days last week. no, i don't have swine flu (hear that dave!!!??? lol). just had some crazy withdrawl symptoms since my doc switched my meds, then ended up having a bad allergic reaction to the med he switched me to! so needless to say, it has been a BORING week. and i am out until tuesday!!

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 11:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJOH5PImrw

In a word...Ellated :laugh:

Bonnie
05-24-2009, 12:38 PM
:jumping0047:

I'm still on a Hughes-High right now and I don't plan on coming down anytime soon! :spin:

:happy:

Tyburn
05-24-2009, 01:22 PM
:jumping0047:

I'm still on a Hughes-High right now and I don't plan on coming down anytime soon! :spin:

:happy:
we're all bouncing around like rubber balls on this forum after last night arent we :laugh:

lyndsey823
05-24-2009, 05:28 PM
well all my excitement from the fights ended quickly last night when i had to go to bed right after. had to be to work at 7 a.m. this morning. it's slow and i am by myself!! i am going crazy. brought a book so hopefully it will help pass the time, i read 150 pages the last sunday i worked. and i work tomorrow at 7a.m. as well, by myself!! oh well, gotta love the double time and a half i'll be making.

Tyburn
05-25-2009, 08:21 PM
:cry: sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BunG5Li8Bjc :sad:

Miss Foxy
05-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I feel really happy today :) . I gained a lot of weight due to a medication containing steroids and this week I shed 7lbs off so I am happy things are working out in that area..

My children are so cute!. Nick has been doing Jiu-Jitsu for a few weeks and is loving it! He never used to like eating healthy now he eats raw veggies and other healthy snacks he says he has to eat healthy, because hes a fighter now like Matt Hughes! I have been practicing with him his lil moves and he's a master at the trail leg! I think his instructor is an idiot we were talking about MMA and he shined me on like I did not know a darn thing about anything. LOL..Dummy..Yeah not all girls are into fashion and Coach purses!

My daughters softball team finished in 1st place undefeated 23-0!! They also won a tournament. She decided she did not want to continue boxing. It really broke my heart in half, but I realized she needs to be happy that its no fun for her I was living my dream not hers. She still wants to be a Marine.

My granny had her leg amputated 2 weeks ago and was gravely ill. That's why I did not go to the fight :sad: .. I was too scared something would happen and I would miss it or not be there for her. With that being said she is doing better. She was discharged and has visits from nurses daily. Its painful to see her so helpless, but shes alive and shes my little survivor so I am happy for each day she is here.

As far as the ex-husband he had the kids this weekend he drove up from Arizona to get them they had fun. I did speak my mind to him a few days ago about his hateful text messages and he did not apologize nor did he argue. I told him he gives me no credit for what I do. I do a lot for my children. Sometimes I am so tired I work early hours, have a long commute, shuttle them to and from practices, and still find time to play with them. I feel as bad as fathers can be a child will always need a strong mother. I want them to remember no matter what is going on in the world bombs or peace that we have each other and thats what matters. I no longer feel ashamed being a single mother. I feel I am so strong and I am not a pity or charity case. If I want something I will get it. I don't need a man to complete me. Don't get me wrong I loved being married I really did, but I am ok with how my life is. I have a lot to be thankful for. Anyways guys and dolls thats whats up with me today..:wink:

mikthehick
05-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Today, 5/28/09, pretty good.

It's Thursday. The sun should come out soon cuz I said so.

Training is going well--I busted my butt last week getting injured by beginners in our advanced MMA class, but my bruises are gone and I'm pumped for next week!

This weekend, I plan to put in some gym time into my new AFC gym, and then go to some local fights. This is my third straight weekend doing a live fight and covering it on the blog. My aunt called me a "fight groupie".

Just signed up for another graduate school class, and after it, I'll be 1/3 through my program. Hard to believe last year at this time I was just starting this, and now I'm 18 credits in!

I'm also housesitting and earning back what I lost in Vegas, :cool:. That is mostly paid off, only gambled away $20 before realizing that gambling sucks. Plus I'm talking to a guy from my gym, we'll see what happens. Who knows, but I have a feeling this summer is going to be super :w00t:

Miss Foxy
05-28-2009, 04:15 PM

Training is going well--I busted my butt last week getting injured by beginners in our advanced MMA class, but my bruises are gone and I'm pumped for next week!

This weekend, I plan to put in some gym time into my new AFC gym, and then go to some local fights. This is my third straight weekend doing a live fight and covering it on the blog. My aunt called me a "fight groupie".

Just signed up for another graduate school class, and after it, I'll be 1/3 through my program. Hard to believe last year at this time I was just starting this, and now I'm 18 credits in!

I'm also housesitting and earning back what I lost in Vegas, :cool:. That is mostly paid off, only gambled away $20 before realizing that gambling sucks. Plus I'm talking to a guy from my gym, we'll see what happens. Who knows, but I have a feeling this summer is going to be super :w00t:
Sounds good Kimmy!! Oh so are you "talking" talking to this stud at your gym?!! Oh I am so excited! We want all the details girly!!:w00t:

TexasRN
05-30-2009, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPHb2aVBfM

:w00t:

~Amy

Tyburn
05-31-2009, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkObnNQCMtM :cry:

Tyburn
06-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzXbx97_UI

"Remember me, but ah, forget my fate..."

or maybe like this even

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfVELFsb96Q

Crisco
06-08-2009, 07:04 PM

Just remember knowing things about fighting and jiu jitsu is the hottest thing a chick can do.

I remember the first time my girlfriend called out an armbar... What a rush.

mikthehick
06-08-2009, 07:18 PM
My best friend, Carrie, is leaving for Afghanistan in 4 weeks. I'm a little shocked as she is, and just found out 10 mins ago.

I know, most people are like, blah blah blah, another person is going over....but we've known each other since we were 12 and we have been attached at the hip since middle school.

She even came to college with me. We can finish each others sentences and were each others prom dates junior year of high school at Hylton High. I'm really going to miss her.

She's going to call me later to fill me in on the rest of the details, but yeah, this is going to be really tough on me. :cry:

TexasRN
06-09-2009, 01:46 AM
I am sick. Nasty cold. My head feels like it will explode from the sinus pressure.

~Amy

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Happy! No work for 5 days :happydancing:

lyndsey823
06-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Happy! No work for 5 days :happydancing:

lucky!!!

lyndsey823
06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
i'm pissed!! and floored! my alcoholic uncle and my crazy addict of an aunt are causing major drama in the family. who knew 2 people could totally put everyone at odds in the blink of an eye. i am seeing sides of my family i never thought existed, and it's heartbreaking. we were all so close, i always considered myself incredibly lucky. now that's all changed. ugh, very frustrating!!

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm sorry Lynd.Family sucks sometimes :sad:

lyndsey823
06-09-2009, 03:51 AM
I'm sorry Lynd.Family sucks sometimes :sad:

never thought i would say that, but YES THEY DO!!!! jeez, i thought some friends were quick to turn on you and stab you in the back; family is a totally different monster.

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 04:01 AM
It's just seems worse because it's your family.

never thought i would say that, but YES THEY DO!!!! jeez, i thought some friends were quick to turn on you and stab you in the back; family is a totally different monster.

lyndsey823
06-09-2009, 04:39 AM
It's just seems worse because it's your family.

yes, that's true. and it's one of those things where i don't think it will just ease up over time. i think it is going to be like that for a while.

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Just pack up and move.And if it starts to look like they may come for a visit...move again :laugh:

yes, that's true. and it's one of those things where i don't think it will just ease up over time. i think it is going to be like that for a while.

lyndsey823
06-09-2009, 04:44 AM
Just pack up and move.And if it starts to look like they may come for a visit...move again :laugh:

hmmm, good idea!! i just wont tell them where i am going!

MattHughesRocks
06-09-2009, 04:50 AM
Exactly

Crisco
06-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Are you on your uncle or your aunts side?

Pick one and TAKE THEM OUT!

mikthehick
06-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Just remember knowing things about fighting and jiu jitsu is the hottest thing a chick can do.

I remember the first time my girlfriend called out an armbar... What a rush.

Not to beat around the bush, but I usually call out half-guards, butterfly guards, and full guards moments before they happen. I'm getting pretty good from watching MMA all these years :cool:

Slapping them on people is another story however....

Update: yay! Today is pretty mellow. I feel alot better after talking to a couple people about Carrie's situation. It is what it is and if that is God's plan, than who am i to question it? (considering her deployment to Afghan.)

So I'm just going to keep on truckin', i'm full of cliche's today:) Continue on with my new theology class, which is wicked interesting, working up my cardio, and preparing our gym for the upcoming fights on July 4.

lyndsey823
06-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Are you on your uncle or your aunts side?

Pick one and TAKE THEM OUT!

ugh, my aunt's! as much as i hate to take sides, she is the less crazy of the two and has done a lot for me. she used to be a big time drug user, got clean for about 15 years, then slipped back into it. sad to see.

atomdanger
06-11-2009, 08:28 PM
I watched a movie the other day with a good quote.
"hanging over the abyss, by a f***ing thread"

blah.. BAD, feeling bad

Crisco
06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
I watched a movie the other day with a good quote.
"hanging over the abyss, by a f***ing thread"

blah.. BAD, feeling bad

Forrest Griffin wrote this in his book and I actually live my life by it and never realized it:

As a good American, you should have a smile on your face and kind words for everyone you meet. As well as a plan to kill them.

I size up everyone I meet no matter how much I like them lol it is a habit.

atomdanger
06-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Forrest Griffin wrote this in his book and I actually live my life by it and never realized it:

I size up everyone I meet no matter how much I like them lol it is a habit.

Yeah, I size up everybody I meet as well, I size up people walking down the street.

Its a habit for sure

Tyburn
06-20-2009, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j924qaMb0d8

Happy :laugh:

Chris F
06-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Feeling pretty cruddy. I hate my meaningless job and actually miss pastoring even though the sheep bites hurt a lot.

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Feeling pretty cruddy. I hate my meaningless job and actually miss pastoring even though the sheep bites hurt a lot.

Well, get back in there and "bite" a few sheep. I think God's trying to tell you something, Chris. He needs you somewhere else than where you are and so do those "sheep". :)

lyndsey823
06-21-2009, 12:39 AM
i'm sick, again. it was exactly a month ago that i was sick, and i woke up with a lovely head cold. since i turned 26 i can't count the times i've gotten sick. and i miss my dad. he went back to illinois to finish out the rest of the time he had on his orders. he's teaching all the new guys how to load the trucks and such. can't wait till he comes home for good!!

and my new piercing hurts, big time. i guess i should stop letting adam shove needles through my ears. my boyfriend was pissed it did it, but oh well. so all in all, it's a pretty crappy day.

VCURamFan
06-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Groggy. Just accidentally took a 3hr nap, but fortunately my internal MMA clock woke me up at 8:30 so I'd have time to shake most the sleep off before the Finale.

Chris F
06-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Well, get back in there and "bite" a few sheep. I think God's trying to tell you something, Chris. He needs you somewhere else than where you are and so do those "sheep". :)

We will have to see. I swore it would take a wake up fro Michael the Ack Angel before I would ever again. We shall see. Thanks for the encouragement.

Bonnie
06-21-2009, 05:42 AM
We will have to see. I swore it would take a wake up fro Michael the Ack Angel before I would ever again. We shall see. Thanks for the encouragement.

Remember what you told me, "Keep my eyes on Jesus...not the storm."

Don't let the "few" keep you from the "many" who need you. :)

Chris F
06-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Remember what you told me, "Keep my eyes on Jesus...not the storm."

Don't let the "few" keep you from the "many" who need you. :)

Thanks Bonnie! :)

Miss Foxy
06-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Just in advance I apologize for any grammar or punctuation errors...
I am livid.. I got a new manager who aint even here, but her lead is.. Well this all started Monday since day one this byatch has been riding me. She is an asian byatch who talks down to people. I already told her don't talk to me like a little kid I am a grown woman. Anyhow I feel really uneasy about my job and I keep having to pray for myself and her that I don't tell her really what I think of her. This is just motivating me more to get the F up outta here and go enlist already. I need a change of environment big time. California is too expensive, no jobs, and frankly im tired of the rudeness... Yes, born and raised in Cali so back off I don't need anyone to tell me what its like here. I want to eventually go back to Ft. Worth...I can't stand people that think they are above anyone else and I am not the one to play with.. I havent been on since she is running constant reports of what I am doing.. She's messing with the wrong gal I have started documenting all of our encounters and even have witnesses. My shoulder and arms are sore I feel very stressed out and can't calm down.. Hmm maybe Amy and Lyndsey can ship me some Ambien so I can pass out here at my desk!! LOl.. J/k.. Anyways guys remember me in your prayers as you all are in mine.. XOXO Miss FOXY <3 aka Melissa....:wink:

lyndsey823
06-25-2009, 02:36 AM
Just in advance I apologize for any grammar or punctuation errors...
I am livid.. I got a new manager who aint even here, but her lead is.. Well this all started Monday since day one this byatch has been riding me. She is an asian byatch who talks down to people. I already told her don't talk to me like a little kid I am a grown woman. Anyhow I feel really uneasy about my job and I keep having to pray for myself and her that I don't tell her really what I think of her. This is just motivating me more to get the F up outta here and go enlist already. I need a change of environment big time. California is too expensive, no jobs, and frankly im tired of the rudeness... Yes, born and raised in Cali so back off I don't need anyone to tell me what its like here. I want to eventually go back to Ft. Worth...I can't stand people that think they are above anyone else and I am not the one to play with.. I havent been on since she is running constant reports of what I am doing.. She's messing with the wrong gal I have started documenting all of our encounters and even have witnesses. My shoulder and arms are sore I feel very stressed out and can't calm down.. Hmm maybe Amy and Lyndsey can ship me some Ambien so I can pass out here at my desk!! LOl.. J/k.. Anyways guys remember me in your prayers as you all are in mine.. XOXO Miss FOXY <3 aka Melissa....:wink:

Aww, sorry you have to deal with that my dear!! I know how much having a crappy boss sucks. Thank God she left and now my best friend took her place, so I have it easy. But I'll be thinking of you!!! I would send ya some Ambien, but I already got in trouble from Homeland Security for trying to get it online :Whistle: sooooo, if you want to drive and meet me in the middle, lol. I really am sorry you have to go through all that.

And I totally agree with you. I am really starting to hate living here in Cali. It is getting out of control. Ugh!!!

MattHughesRocks
06-25-2009, 02:38 AM
Good! Both you girls get out! More room for me! :w00t:

lyndsey823
06-25-2009, 02:49 AM
Good! Both you girls get out! More room for me! :w00t:

:laugh: Sorry Michelle, as much as I am starting to dislike it here, I am rooted here for life. My whole family lives in this small town, and I tried to move to Oregon once, had an awesome job as the head of the cardiac surgical sterile core lined up at a huge hospital there, and chickened out. I'm staying put.