PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

J.B.
05-02-2009, 10:25 PM
On July 18, Floyd Mayweather Jr. will make his return to the ring to face off against Juan Manuel Marquez. This is pretty much a tune-up fight for Floyd as he obviously has his sites set on Pac-Man later this year.

Boxing is definitely getting interesting in 09. :)

logrus
05-02-2009, 10:31 PM
On July 18, Floyd Mayweather Jr. will make his return to the ring to face off against Juan Manuel Marquez. This is pretty much a tune-up fight for Floyd as he obviously has his sites set on Pac-Man later this year.

I don't know what I hate worse, Floyd or the fact every time he fights the announcers go on and on about his hit%.

atomdanger
05-02-2009, 10:39 PM

Yeah.... well... the winner of Pacman/Hitman right?
So... Pacman.

Miss Foxy
05-03-2009, 12:44 AM

Oh hell to the no! Wasnt the winner of tonights fight supposed to face Marquez?!! Ugggg...:unsure-1:

J.B.
05-03-2009, 01:30 AM
I don't know what I hate worse, Floyd or the fact every time he fights the announcers go on and on about his hit%.

Haters gon hate! :wink:

Hughes_GOAT
05-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Oh hell to the no! Wasnt the winner of tonights fight supposed to face Marquez?!! Ugggg...:unsure-1:
Pacman doesn't want Marquez!

Miss Foxy
05-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Pacman doesn't want Marquez!
Damn right he don't!!

J.B.
05-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Yeah.... well... the winner of Pacman/Hitman right?
So... Pacman.

Well, Mayweather already stopped Hatton convincingly so I don't really see the point in that rematch. The moneymaker is definitely PBF vs Pac-Man, so I would imagine that is the fight they would push for either way, unless the unthinkable happens and Hatton completely destroys Manny.

logrus
05-03-2009, 03:23 AM
Haters gon hate! :wink:

Naa its just annoying that another boxer will throw 32 punches and land 16, and Floyd will throw 8 and land 8 and we have to hear about his 8/8 100% clinic of a round.

J.B.
05-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Naa its just annoying that another boxer will throw 32 punches and land 16, and Floyd will throw 8 and land 8 and we have to hear about his 8/8 100% clinic of a round.

Thats not a very fair judgment IMO. I am at work right now, so I don't have time for any long winded diatribes at the moment. :laugh:

logrus
05-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Thats not a very fair judgment IMO. I am at work right now, so I don't have time for any long winded diatribes at the moment. :laugh:

Awww sucks for you, =P

I was a little exaggerated on my punches thrown, but thats usually how it goes.

Hawks on

Bulls on

Manny on

logrus
05-03-2009, 04:15 AM

Get of the net your suppose to be makin me money!! Don't make me pimp slap you... :tongue0011:

J.B.
05-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Awww sucks for you, =P

I was a little exaggerated on my punches thrown, but thats usually how it goes.

Hawks on

Bulls on

Manny on

Exaggerated is an understatement, lol

I am a DJ, so I got to watch the Hawks and the Bulls along with a bunch of drunk hooligans, but I just got that 3G internet card from sprint, so I can surf anywhere I have my laptop, and I use it to download music on the fly if I need to. I was actually watching a stream of the fight until the Bulls game ended the but I had to cut it off to start working and Manny's fight had not even started yet.

J.B.
05-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Get of the net your suppose to be makin me money!! Don't make me pimp slap you... :tongue0011:
:laugh: