PDA

View Full Version : Published for a Forth time by Fighters Only

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 01:17 AM
:laugh: My Father has always wanted to be Published but its never really happened, (he got shortlisted once) so he gets really excited whenever a Fighters Only Magazine comes through the door, made worse by the fact they now come in clear plastic so he knows when its arrived.

Tonight he desperatley urged me to open and tern to the letters page to see if i'd been printed. I told him it wouldnt happen because last month I didnt make a reply. I aggreed with almost everything written, and instead I had wanted to submit a photo of me and 45 of the 49 publications, ready for their fiftieth Edition...but didnt manage to do so.

So you can imagine my surpise when he snatched the magazine from me (I might be slightly over-exaggerating, and pointed to the page acting like :happydancing: ) It appears that Fighters Only are now storing my letters so when I dont write in they have an olde one to use anyway :laugh: :laugh:

I noticed it was an olde one from two odd issues back. I didnt know my letters were worth saving to be used at a later date til now :ninja:

Give me a moment and I'll scan it in for you all :frantics:

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 01:21 AM
is "Forth" equivalent in England to "Fourth" in America?

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 01:47 AM
is "Forth" equivalent in England to "Fourth" in America?
:laugh: something like that

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/324/41813463.jpg (http://img25.imageshack.us/my.php?image=41813463.jpg)

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 02:02 AM
:laugh: something like that

facepalm.....AGAIN

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 02:21 AM
facepalm.....AGAIN
:huh: now your being rude about my letters :angry:

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 02:27 AM
:huh: now your being rude about my letters :angry:
calm down haha

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 02:29 AM
calm down haha
:frantics: I'm palm :frantics: Face Palm :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-27-2009, 02:36 AM
:frantics: I'm palm :frantics: Face Palm :laugh: http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/facepalm.jpg

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 02:38 AM
http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/facepalm.jpg
:angry: why do you always side with Andreas :mellow:

:laugh:

VCURamFan
04-27-2009, 02:41 AM
:angry: why do you always side with Andreas :mellow:

:laugh:I'm agreeing with anyone, I'm just posting a pic! :Whistle:

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 03:00 AM
I'm agreeing with anyone, I'm just posting a pic! :Whistle:
facepalm :happydancing:

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 04:30 AM
facepalm :happydancing:
copyrighted by GOAT

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 11:20 AM
copyrighted by GOAT
so sue me :tongue0011:

Krupp
04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Nice going, Dave. It's cool one of your letters got in.

VCURamFan
04-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Nice going, Dave. It's cool one of your letters got in.Well actually, if you read the thread title, this is his "Forth" letter to get in!:laugh:

Krupp
04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Of course, of course, I knew he's had a few go in before...I'm just saying it's great having even just ONE get in. It's not easy to do that.

VCURamFan
04-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Of course, of course, I knew he's had a few go in before...I'm just saying it's great having even just ONE get in. It's not easy to do that.True that. His dad's right to be proud of him.

But on here, we'd rather focus in on his spelling mistake instead of his accomplishments!!!:happydancing:

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Of course, of course, I knew he's had a few go in before...I'm just saying it's great having even just ONE get in. It's not easy to do that.
:ashamed: I'm always suprised when it happens.

It doesnt happen every time I write in...but I dont write to be published, I write to give feedback. Infact the first time I wrote to him, I didnt know he'd published me til the press officer for the company emailed me and asked me why I hadnt given my size of shirt (that was when I won letter of the month) I was like

:blink: :huh: :blink:

xSubmission
04-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Good job^^b

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Good job^^b
:) thanks

Do you know Matt Hughes once said that to me :huh:

We were in a corn field, the harvester thingy had cut the corn, and the idea was that the corn went up this spout and into a big grain bin on wheels. Then the harvester could continue to cut, and the grain would be safe and able to be towed away.

If memory serves, the spout thing wasnt working to well. So all the grain was stuck in the harvester...somehow we had to get the grain from the harvester to the bin. Basically we dumped the load from the harvester on this sheet...it like rained out of this machine and onto this sheet...then we had to use spades to load the grain from the pile on this sheet and into the dish of a digger...the digger then raises and tips the grain into the bin

Nathan and I had great fun doing that. But at one point right after emptying the digger, Matt and Nathan left...I cant remember why exactly...but anyway, so I was left filling this digger with as much grain as I could...it was full to bursting by the time they got back (they weren't very long) and thats what Matt said to me when he saw the digger was filled with grain :happydancing:

Neezar
04-27-2009, 11:47 PM
:) thanks

Do you know Matt Hughes once said that to me :huh:

We were in a corn field, the harvester thingy had cut the corn, and the idea was that the corn went up this spout and into a big grain bin on wheels. Then the harvester could continue to cut, and the grain would be safe and able to be towed away.

If memory serves, the spout thing wasnt working to well. So all the grain was stuck in the harvester...somehow we had to get the grain from the harvester to the bin. Basically we dumped the load from the harvester on this sheet...it like rained out of this machine and onto this sheet...then we had to use spades to load the grain from the pile on this sheet and into the dish of a digger...the digger then raises and tips the grain into the bin

Nathan and I had great fun doing that. But at one point right after emptying the digger, Matt and Nathan left...I cant remember why exactly...but anyway, so I was left filling this digger with as much grain as I could...it was full to bursting by the time they got back (they weren't very long) and thats what Matt said to me when he saw the digger was filled with grain :happydancing:

:dopey:
I'll bet I can guess.

VCURamFan
04-27-2009, 11:53 PM
I'll bet I can guess.

:laugh:No no, that says Matt & Nathan, not Michelle & Nathan...:Whistle:

Tyburn
04-28-2009, 12:06 AM
I'll bet I can guess.

:mellow: well its not for the reason you edited out.

I think they went to fetch something, that might have needed multiple drivers...I dont know, I cant remember. Why dont you ask Nathan and see if he remembers what they went for. :blink:

Neezar
04-28-2009, 12:19 AM
:mellow: well its not for the reason you edited out.

I think they went to fetch something, that might have needed multiple drivers...I dont know, I cant remember. Why dont you ask Nathan and see if he remembers what they went for. :blink:

They went so you could get that digger filled up. :laugh:

It is an efficient tactic. Get some work started and then leave.

Tyburn
04-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Get some work started and then leave.
story of my life Denise :unsure:I'm always left holding the baby :frantics:

Mindue...at least I can be sure the job is done properly if its only me doing it, and at least I dont have to get annoyed by others getting in my way. Leave me alone at a task and I do quite well :w00t:

But no...we would take it in turns to fill the digger, sorta both had spades I seem to recall.

It was nearly as much fun as shifting the dirt to try and get Matts back gate to close...that was a tactical opporation :laugh: