PDA

View Full Version : Some idiot hit my car at work today

TexasRN
04-23-2009, 11:28 PM
I noticed a huge scrape with red paint on my driver's side bumper tonight after work. Some idiot hit me and didn't leave their info. I am SO finding out who did it and kicking their butt. If they left paint on me, then they have my paint on them. :punch:

Do ya'll leave your info if you hit someone like that? I haven't ever had to worry about it before. I would leave my info though.

~Amy

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I dont drive Amy....but if I did something like that...i'd certainly leave my information :unsure-1:

Will it cost you a lot to fix :huh: I'm really sorry you had a bad day :sad:

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 11:33 PM
I can honestly say YES I would leave my info. That is just the right thing to do. I am not always a perfect lil angel, however I am honest. I am so sorry this happened to you, however they messed with the wrong gal! :laugh: Revenge is the best joy next to........

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Revenge is the best joy next to........
next to what :huh:

TexasRN
04-23-2009, 11:36 PM
I dont drive Amy....but if I did something like that...i'd certainly leave my information :unsure-1:

Will it cost you a lot to fix :huh: I'm really sorry you had a bad day :sad:

It wasn't a bad day really, but somebody hit the wrong car today. I will find them and have my revenge. I won't get it fixed, it's just some scratches on the bumper with red paint left behind. No huge dent. I think they were backing out and turned too sharp.

~Amy

TexasRN
04-23-2009, 11:36 PM

:laugh: I know.....

~Amy

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 11:49 PM
:laugh: I know.....

~Amy
you know what :mellow:

I'm confused :unsure-1:

rockdawg21
04-24-2009, 12:06 AM
I visit schools all year long so I've had a few minor things, nothing enough that they called me back. I always left my business card on the driver's side door with a small note. Done that twice :)

TexasRN
04-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I visit schools all year long so I've had a few minor things, nothing enough that they called me back. I always left my business card on the driver's side door with a small note. Done that twice :)

I knew I liked you for a reason. I can't wait to find out who hit me. It was in the employee parking lot so it wasn't a patient. All I have to do is go out tomorrow at lunch and search cars. Then I am catching them after work like it's an elementary school recess when we could actually fight it out without guns.

~Amy

TexasRN
04-24-2009, 12:33 AM

Ask Melissa to PM you then. I am so not explaining it.:angel:

~Amy

Miss Foxy
04-24-2009, 12:36 AM

Dave its way past your head. Plus your celibate right?..Its on a need to know basis and I don't think you need to know... :blink:

Buc Nasty
04-24-2009, 12:43 AM

:laugh:

Tyburn
04-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Dave its way past your head. Plus your celibate right?..Its on a need to know basis and I don't think you need to know... :blink:
:scared0015: ohhh...you mean.... :laugh:

I dissagree. :mellow:

Revenge is better :unsure-1:

Tyburn
04-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I get it now :rolleyes:

Buc Nasty
04-24-2009, 12:55 AM

No way!

TexasRN
04-24-2009, 12:56 AM
:scared0015: ohhh...you mean.... :laugh:

I dissagree. :mellow:

:scared0011:

~Amy

Tyburn
04-24-2009, 12:57 AM
:scared0011:

~Amy
:laugh: remember...yours is different to mine....trust me...Revenge is better for me :happydancing:

I dont do the other :unsure-1:

Tyburn
04-24-2009, 12:58 AM
No way!
yes way :)

rockdawg21
04-24-2009, 01:17 AM
I knew I liked you for a reason. I can't wait to find out who hit me. It was in the employee parking lot so it wasn't a patient. All I have to do is go out tomorrow at lunch and search cars. Then I am catching them after work like it's an elementary school recess when we could actually fight it out without guns.

~Amy
Well, I certainly wouldn't like to come out and see that happen to my vehicle, so why do that to somebody else? If they would have called, I'd of just paid out of pocket - cheaper in the longrun. All I've had really was just things that could be solved with touchup paint so I guess that's what they did. I wouldn't have called me back either in those instances.

Hope you find out who did that!

County Mike
04-24-2009, 02:00 AM
I smash into cars all the time and just drive off. I usually try to find some expensive looking cars and run into those. It's how I show my disapproval of them earning more money than me. Obama says they have to share and obviously they're not since they have nicer things.

SteveT
04-24-2009, 02:10 AM
I work in the auto claims department for a major insurance company and this is something that is very common. It's very sad actually. I had a lady today who's vehicle was hit while she was in the grocery store and the third party drove away...luckily there were witness who grabbed his plate info.

rockdawg21
04-24-2009, 02:13 AM
I smash into cars all the time and just drive off. I usually try to find some expensive looking cars and run into those. It's how I show my disapproval of them earning more money than me. Obama says they have to share and obviously they're not since they have nicer things.
LOL, I do that too, but only on Grand Theft Auto :laugh:

Buc Nasty
04-24-2009, 01:32 PM
LOL, I do that too, but only on Grand Theft Auto :laugh: