PDA

View Full Version : Israel size comparison chart

Vizion
04-23-2009, 07:41 PM
For a country so hotly disputed it is interesting to see how it compares in size to other nations including those who oppose its very existence!

http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps.htm

http://www.masada2000.org/geography.html

this verse richly applies

"And it shall come to pass in that day that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all people. All that shall lift it up shall be rent and torn: and all the kingdoms of the earth shall be gathered together against her" (Zacharias 12: 3).

Crisco
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
WAR ISRAEL!

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Arabic Israeli up in here...!!

CAVEMAN
04-23-2009, 08:01 PM
And there is now a movement within our nation that would like to withdraw from being an ally to Israel. When that happens......look out!

Crisco
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
And there is now a movement within our nation that would like to withdraw from being an ally to Israel. When that happens......look out!

They are all idiots.

If I didn't have family here in the states I would join the IDF and move there.

Israel is hardcore. If we took they leash off they would rip that region apart limb from limb.

I think it's time to release the dog.

Hughes_GOAT
04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Israel is hardcore. If we took they leash off they would rip that region apart limb from limb.

Israel would rip that region apart or America would do it for them?

Crisco
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Israel would rip that region apart or America would do it for them?

If we took the gloves off Israel they would do it themselves.

They have also yet to confirm or deny that they have nukes(they most likely do)

Hughes_GOAT
04-23-2009, 08:30 PM

ahh, that's what i was wondering. they do have them, IMO. so do other countries over there.

Crisco
04-23-2009, 08:34 PM
ahh, that's what i was wondering. they do have them, IMO. so do other countries over there.

The only other two countries near them that have capability are India and Pakistan.

Hughes_GOAT
04-23-2009, 08:51 PM
The only other two countries near them that have capability are India and Pakistan.

Iran and Syria have them too. Russia has them, as does China and North Korea. they would be more than happy to help out against a US friend.

Vizion
04-23-2009, 08:54 PM

I think they do bro, which is why they are so stridently confident. Their enemies dare not push against them too hard, or they will be dust.

Damasus Syria will be destroyed as foretold i Isaiah 17:1: "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."

Hughes_GOAT
04-23-2009, 08:56 PM
I think they do bro, which is why they are so stridently confident.

that and the fact that they have the US to back them on whatever they want.

Vizion
04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm not so sure anymore on that Israel will be on its own because as it says there the whole world will be against Israel.

I miss GWB tho...Nobama will not ally with Israel for very long...

Crisco
04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Iran and Syria have them too. Russia has them, as does China and North Korea. they would be more than happy to help out against a US friend.

What makes you think Iran and syria have them??

And with the threat of US intervention Russia and China would stay out of it. They don't have a major ally in the region to defend in any event.

Crisco
04-23-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm not so sure anymore on that Israel will be on its own because as it says there the whole world will be against Israel.

I miss GWB tho...Nobama will not ally with Israel for very long...

I'm praying for a new President in 2012 who realizes how important Israel is.

Hughes_GOAT
04-23-2009, 09:00 PM
What makes you think Iran and syria have them??

And with the threat of US intervention Russia and China would stay out of it. They don't have a major ally in the region to defend in any event.

they do...just as Israel does.

Russia may listen to the US but China and North Korea could give a "F"

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 09:02 PM
For a country so hotly disputed it is interesting to see how it compares in size to other nations including those who oppose its very existence!

http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps.htm

http://www.masada2000.org/geography.html

this verse richly applies

"And it shall come to pass in that day that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all people. All that shall lift it up shall be rent and torn: and all the kingdoms of the earth shall be gathered together against her" (Zacharias 12: 3).

She beats Kuwait on size :laugh: and New Jersey

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Its not supported By Obama...we know this because when there was a summit at the United Nations last week to talk about Middle Eastern and Arabic Concerns about Israel..

The United States refused to attend...saying what was the point, when the Arabs djust want Israel to die? Guess whatelse happened? Well the only head of State to attend, was out friend, from Iran...and he launched into a massive verbal attack on Israel....the delegates from all the other Non Arab Nations...got up..and left the Summit.

The United Nations decided it was a waste of time.

:)

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Iran and Syria have them too.
Nope they dont.

We know that for certain.

Unlike with Iraq..if either Nation had the Nukes they wouldnt hesitate to attack Israel.

Sure..America could retaliate...but what would be the point...a few Nukes from Syria and Iran coordinated...and Jerusalem, Tel Aviv...etc dissapear as fast as Hiroshima.

The Americans would have to retalite with Nukes...because their forces are tied up else where...and they wouldnt be in the mood to play nice and mount an invasion...not with Jerusalem in ruins...they'd press the big red button

Course that doesnt mean the end of the world. We know Jerusalem is still around at the end of the world...but Cities can be sacked and rebuilt. Almost completely Razed to the ground...and rebuilt.

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Nope they dont.

We know that for certain.

Unlike with Iraq..if either Nation had the Nukes they wouldnt hesitate to attack Israel.

Sure..America could retaliate...but what would be the point...a few Nukes from Syria and Iran coordinated...and Jerusalem, Tel Aviv...etc dissapear as fast as Hiroshima.

The Americans would have to retalite with Nukes...because their forces are tied up else where...and they wouldnt be in the mood to play nice and mount an invasion...not with Jerusalem in ruins...they'd press the big red button

Course that doesnt mean the end of the world. We know Jerusalem is still around at the end of the world...but Cities can be sacked and rebuilt. Almost completely Razed to the ground...and rebuilt.
Oh best believe they have em especially Iran!

Crisco
04-23-2009, 09:17 PM

They don't have them. If they had them they would have used them.

If Iran had the bomb already it would have backed down from U.S pressure got us off their back and kept their bomb.

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 09:21 PM
They don't have them. If they had them they would have used them.

If Iran had the bomb already it would have backed down from U.S pressure got us off their back and kept their bomb.
Sorry hate to disagree, but them sneaky bastards got em. They are just waiting for the right time to use em. And also everyone in Israel we obviously know have the Israeli Jews/Arabs... Most of our Israeli Arabs are Christian. Its weird that we say Israeli Arab, but they are also victims. The Palestinians must be stopped!

Crisco
04-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Sorry hate to disagree, but them sneaky bastards got em. They are just waiting for the right time to use em. And also everyone in Israel we obviously know have the Israeli Jews/Arabs... Most of our Israeli Arabs are Christian. Its weird that we say Israeli Arab, but they are also victims. The Palestinians must be stopped!

Why do you think they have the bomb exactly?

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Why do you think they have the bomb exactly?To be honest gut feeling....The Iranians are a bigger threat than we expect. The focus has always been on Iraq, because Hussein always kept controversy. The Iranians keep more of a low profile. I dunno maybe I sound paranoid, but something is up in that region... :huh:

Crisco
04-23-2009, 09:36 PM
To be honest gut feeling....The Iranians are a bigger threat than we expect. The focus has always been on Iraq, because Hussein always kept controversy. The Iranians keep more of a low profile. I dunno maybe I sound paranoid, but something is up in that region... :huh:

Saddam had access to a lot more resources. Iran doesn't even have oil.

Iran is only a threat to Israel and supplying funds to terrorist organizations.

We could whipe out their entire infastructure in less then two days.

Israel has the battle plans drawn up already and its airforce is already displaying its capability to deter the Iranians.

Iran stands no chance in a war with either country =)

The biggest fear is them hurting oil transport in the gulf but our navy will make quick work of any problem they pose.

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 10:07 PM
No.

Best believe you could stop them if they did.

Whilst I believe that you probably couldnt do what you did in Iraq, in Iran...I also think that without a united Arab attack force, the likes only a western power could raise...I think the worst they could do is try biochemical warfare.

Israel is nuclear, and trained and supplied by the United States...and could cause her to move.

Plus...IF they had Nukes...they wouldnt be sitting on their arses making idle threats. :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
04-24-2009, 02:04 AM
many countries have Nukes...past and present...and who used them? we did. to say someone doesn't have Nukes because they haven't used them isn't logical.

Vizion
04-24-2009, 03:06 AM
many countries have Nukes...past and present...and who used them? we did. to say someone doesn't have Nukes because they haven't used them isn't logical.I kind of agree...we don't know tho. Strategy is the name of the game here. If Iran and Syria had nukes, would they use them? Maybe. But they're not smarter than Israel, and they know if Israel found out they'd be dust so maybe they don't have them.

I'm with Crisco...we've held onto Israel's leash long ENOUGH. Let's let go and let her handle these savages, the way they need to, its not our right to stp them from doing what's got to get done. Pres. Nobama will screw them over anyways, might was aswell let them have at it!

Tyburn
04-24-2009, 01:17 PM
many countries have Nukes...past and present...and who used them? we did. to say someone doesn't have Nukes because they haven't used them isn't logical.
well, not withstanding a country FINDING some long lost Nukes of someone elses...thats one thing...making your own is quite another.

Iran hasnt developed the technology to create Nukes yet. everytime they get close, Israel bombs their factories :laugh:

Iran would dare to use them.

Hughes_GOAT
04-25-2009, 03:10 AM
well, not withstanding a country FINDING some long lost Nukes of someone elses...thats one thing...making your own is quite another.

Iran hasnt developed the technology to create Nukes yet. everytime they get close, Israel bombs their factories :laugh:

Iran would dare to use them.
Israel has bombed Iraq in 81 and Syria in 07. they can't bomb Iran because Russia gave them the S-300. Iran got their ingredients from Russia and a Pakistani guy, forget his name, helped them build.

Tyburn
04-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Israel has bombed Iraq in 81 and Syria in 07. they can't bomb Iran because Russia gave them the S-300. Iran got their ingredients from Russia and a Pakistani guy, forget his name, helped them build.
I think you find Israel has already bombed Iran once over the nuclear issue. Trust me, Iran will never be able to make its own. If Israel found the complex for nuclear development, they wouldnt wait for approval before bombing. Now if Israel bombs a single factory in Iran...Iran is unlikely to bomb Israel back...because then the United States would smush Iran...Granted if Israel actually attacked Iran, a civilian population, or a city, then Iran would retaliate...but not for just bombing an industrial complex I dont think. :ninja:

I'm sure Iran has raw ingredients...but its the refinement that establishes a country as Nuclear power

Hughes_GOAT
04-25-2009, 11:37 PM
they didn't make their own...Russia and Pakistan helped them. they aren't ICBM's but since Israel isn't 3500 miles away it doesn't have to be. the only question is how many do they have...not if they do.

Tyburn
04-26-2009, 10:24 AM
they didn't make their own...Russia and Pakistan helped them. they aren't ICBM's but since Israel isn't 3500 miles away it doesn't have to be. the only question is how many do they have...not if they do.
No....if your hypothetical was correct...the question would be...why dont they actually use them :blink:

I dont see why Russia would help them...except by accident when the USSR went into meltdown and perhaps a nuke or two vanished...and made its way to Iran

I dont see why Pakistan would help them either, its usually to busy pissing off India. :laugh:

Also...if they had them...why risk international uproar by trying to make them...why not just say "okay, we no longer plan to develope our own" then launch a suprise attack the west never saw coming. Answer...because they dont have any...yet

que
04-26-2009, 04:31 PM

bingo x100

ufcfan2
04-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I feel sorry for the citizens of Israel to be under constant fear of attacks everyday. I don't think I could handle that fear as good as they have been for all these years. I wanna say they get used to it,but I don't think you ever get used to stuff like that.
To be surrounded by countries that would like to wipe you off the face of the map puts u in harms way and a hard situation constantly. I'm not sure what can be done to qualm this attitude w/o constant war.
I don't follow this stuff as much as I probably should(heck lot of stuff I should follow more that I don't). So,correct me if I'm wrong(sure u guys will),with parts of Israel exchanging hands over and over again through out the centuries I think plays a role in this attitude. I also think with so many different religions in this area also plays some role in these quarrels. Does this just go back to Islam not being tolerant of other religions or is it go back to the territory changing hands over and over in the past(conqured,by islam then by jewish etc..)

Tyburn
04-26-2009, 04:42 PM
bingo x100
you have no idea who you are up against...do you :unsure-1:

Iran isnt like any other arab country. I truely believe that if they got hold of Nuclear weapons, they would hate enough to use them directly. They are IMHO the biggest threat to your Nation since Hitler's Germany

Iran is not Afghanistan, It is not North Korea, It is not China, It is not Russia, and it most certainly is NOT Iraq.

I dont think they care about an American response to them, I dont think they ultimately fear the West, because I think they have a base of support which would, in the case of war, equate to a coilition where they wouldnt hesitate to bring you face to face with all your enemies as a shield.

I think we will know when they have Nuclear weapons, I worry the first time we know it will be on detonation. I REALLY mean that. IMHO they should NEVER be allowed the power to create Nuclear arms.

Tyburn
04-26-2009, 05:23 PM
I feel sorry for the citizens of Israel to be under constant fear of attacks everyday. I don't think I could handle that fear as good as they have been for all these years. I wanna say they get used to it,but I don't think you ever get used to stuff like that.
To be surrounded by countries that would like to wipe you off the face of the map puts u in harms way and a hard situation constantly. I'm not sure what can be done to qualm this attitude w/o constant war.
I don't follow this stuff as much as I probably should(heck lot of stuff I should follow more that I don't). So,correct me if I'm wrong(sure u guys will),with parts of Israel exchanging hands over and over again through out the centuries I think plays a role in this attitude. I also think with so many different religions in this area also plays some role in these quarrels. Does this just go back to Islam not being tolerant of other religions or is it go back to the territory changing hands over and over in the past(conqured,by islam then by jewish etc..)

Let me try and explain. What you see going on before you is a large Family Dispute.

At their core, the Jews are not a religion nor a faith, they are a Clan, A tribe, or infact the descendants of Twelve Tribes who come from Jacob, Jacobs Father was Issiac, son of Abraham...but NOT Abrahams only Son :unsure-1:

Issiac has a Step Brother.... :unsure-1: Called Ishmeal...who happens to be able to call Abraham his Father...and was infact...erm...older then Jacob.

GOD looked on Issiac as being Abrahams only son, because Ishmael was born to...Abrahams handmaid. Now, it wasnt quite Adultory....see Sarah, his Wife couldnt have babies :sad: So she was gonna be a sorta surrogate Mother through this handmaid...but I dont think GOD truely liked the idea. Particularly, as later on, Issiac was a kinda gift to Sarah and Abraham...Sarah didnt believe that GOD would heal her, and thought she was too old to have babies you see.

once Issiac is born...Sarah makes Abraham disown his handmaid, and Ishmael. This is PRIOR to GOD giving the Law to the Jews...this is before the Jews were Jews...so later, when the law was given to the ancestors of the twelve Tribes, they only incorperate the twelve sons of Jacob, under Issiac...they do not cover any of the sons under Ishmael....No...infact...Ishmael gave birth to all the arabs and all the Islamic faith...another Family if you trace it back.

These two faiths are nothing short of warring cousins :ninja: I hasten to say that with Ishmael cast out...Issiac recieved the inheritance that possibly should have gone to Ishmael....but dont worry...because Jacob also stole his Inheritance.

GODs wishes suppercede the order of Birth for inheritance, and he favours whom he wishes irrespective of their earthly birthright. So....Esau as well as Ishmael both have their inheritance stolen, and given to their younger brothers.

Thats why the Scriptures never say "The GOD of Abraham" they list the order of Family from Abraham to Jacob" because the Family line was altered by GOD twice between Father and Grandchild

Ideally it should have been "The GOD of Abraham and Ishmael" but GOD didnt want that...so it should have been "The GOD of Abraham Issiac and Esau" but GOD didnt want that either...He wanted "Abraham, Issiac, and Jacob"

The blessing of the family tree runs through Abraham, Issiac and Jacob...and only decendents of Jacobs twelve children can call themselves Jews...and the inheritance is only promised to that part of the family.

NOT the rest of the family...a good portion of which STILL exists today.

They call themselves Islam :mellow:

Now when the Jews were given the Land of Israel...there were already Natives living there. But GOD gave them orders...he promised to give them the land but specifically told them to kill all the natives...the jews didnt kill the natives.... :unsure-1:

So GOD used the Natives as tools to smack Israel when she was naughty. Time and time again, the temple was distroyed and rebuilt, but the Jews just wouldnt stop sinning. :sad: ...until finally he had enough. He Opened a second Covernant. This, symbolized at Christs death when GOD exposed himself in the sanctuary at the moment of Christs death, and the temple curtain which kept the Holy away from the public, kept it inside the family, was torn to shreds

GOD left the Temple. :ninja:

Shortly afterwards the Temple itself was distoryed by the very cousins of the Jews. The Jews were scattered like powder on the wind. :blink: across Europe, across the whole Western World....and werent pulled back into Israel for many centuries

Needless to say Ishmael is displeased by the return of Issiac :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT
04-26-2009, 08:41 PM
they haven't used them yet for the same reasons all the other countries that have them or had them didn't use them...we've been over this Dave. Russia has its reasons...not too mention a 7 billion dollar contract with Iran to update their weapons.

Hughes_GOAT
04-26-2009, 08:45 PM
and they're not going to attack the west because they don't have ICBM's, as stated earlier.

Hughes_GOAT
04-26-2009, 08:46 PM
bingo x100
thank you

Tyburn
04-26-2009, 08:49 PM
they haven't used them yet for the same reasons all the other countries that have them or had them didn't use them...we've been over this Dave. Russia has its reasons...not too mention a 7 billion dollar contract with Iran to update their weapons.
Andreas...the rest have signed a pact of non proliferation I believe.

Russia....well Russia is to archaic, their ways of thinking and acting are to threaten and to cause an issue until they get what they want.

Iran wouldnt bother with that. They would just act. :unsure-1:

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Andreas...the rest have signed a pact of non proliferation I believe.

Russia....well Russia is to archaic, their ways of thinking and acting are to threaten and to cause an issue until they get what they want.

Iran wouldnt bother with that. They would just act. :unsure-1:
North Korea signed? Russian military has already said Iran has nukes. this was when Bush was Pres.

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 02:01 AM
North Korea signed? Russian military has already said Iran has nukes. this was when Bush was Pres.
North Korea did, originally, but they later broke the treaty.

Russia signed, so its not voluntarily giving anything to anyone. Nevermind what the Russian military said...they thrive on mindgames and old cold war language.

Pakistan and India refused to sign....and Israel is not involved in the treaty either, she shows remarkable constraint...but I guess sinse the US DID sign..that pretty much ensure Israel behaves.

Iran does not have nuclear capability, either short range or intercontinental. Iran also signed the Treaty, but has sinse pulled out, begining a programme to try and create its own.

Many non nuclear countries have signed to say they wont bother trying to obtain the technology

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 02:23 AM
nevermind what Russian military say? how convenient lol. Israel won't sign, yet no one doubts they have them? the treaty means nothing. once again, Russia supplies and Pakistan put it together. the same Pakistan who didn't sign. the world knows America protects Israel and is only too happy to help Iran.

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 02:31 AM
nevermind what Russian military say? how convenient lol. Israel won't sign, yet no one doubts they have them? the treaty means nothing. once again, Russia supplies and Pakistan put it together. the same Pakistan who didn't sign. the world knows America protects Israel and is only too happy to help Iran.
once again...Pakistan is only interested in India...and niether will sign less the other dong.

Russia will say anything to make you tremble, words is all they have...they are hot air.

Iran has no nukes. YET :ninja:

Israel probably only has them coz you gave them to her hahahaha

Hughes_GOAT
04-27-2009, 04:27 AM
once again...Pakistan is only interested in India...and niether will sign less the other dong.

Russia will say anything to make you tremble, words is all they have...they are hot air.

Iran has no nukes. YET :ninja:

Israel probably only has them coz you gave them to her hahahaha
it's not the Pakistan government, it's their physicist. Russia is all talk? LOL!!! we give Israel tons. which proves the treaty is worthless. Iran has them but you won't believe until they use them :\

Tyburn
04-27-2009, 11:22 AM
it's not the Pakistan government, it's their physicist. Russia is all talk? LOL!!! we give Israel tons. which proves the treaty is worthless. Iran has them but you won't believe until they use them :\
Russia is all talk, yes. Silley beggers, but mostly talk.

Israel was armed by the US, but I doubt she'd use them without U.S approval.

Iran would use them if they had them. The first you might know is either when they attack...or...if they really are skeeeerd, will be when they launch test missiles to confirm...thats when they will ask for a ransom :ninja:

Miss Foxy
04-27-2009, 04:29 PM
So agree with you. They are gonna hit when least expected..

Hughes_GOAT
04-28-2009, 05:19 AM
Russia is all talk, yes. Silley beggers, but mostly talk.

Israel was armed by the US, but I doubt she'd use them without U.S approval.

Iran would use them if they had them. The first you might know is either when they attack...or...if they really are skeeeerd, will be when they launch test missiles to confirm...thats when they will ask for a ransom :ninja:
they don't need to test anything since Israel is so close.

Hughes_GOAT
04-28-2009, 05:21 AM
So agree with you. They are gonna hit when least expected..
thank you : )

Tyburn
04-28-2009, 01:16 PM
they don't need to test anything since Israel is so close.
They'll only "test" if they want a ransom. Doesnt do to kill your hostage before you make your demands :rolleyes:

Course I dont think they will make any demands...I dont think they want to use Israel as a pawn against the West...I think they just want to smush her :sad:

Miss Foxy
04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
They'll only "test" if they want a ransom. Doesnt do to kill your hostage before you make your demands :rolleyes:

Course I dont think they will make any demands...I dont think they want to use Israel as a pawn against the West...I think they just want to smush her :sad:
What kind of ransom do you think they want? In all seriousness these bastards are fighting a jihad.....

Tyburn
04-28-2009, 07:10 PM
What kind of ransom do you think they want? In all seriousness these bastards are fighting a jihad.....

I dont know. Perhaps they want the Western Governments to convert to Islam and implement full Sharia under the Religious Authorities of Islam?

I dont think they would bother with a ransom...I think they'd just pull the trigger to be honnest. :mellow:

Hughes_GOAT
04-29-2009, 03:37 AM

of course they want to crush Israel, but they are waiting for the right time.