PDA

View Full Version : Overeem thanks HORSE MEAT DIET to new success!

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Alistair Overeem Talks Odd Ways Of Dieting
MMANEWS.COM Bookmark Us Contact Us

Robert K sent along the following:

Alistair Overeem is as charming as ever in his latest interview. He once again tells us how awesome he is and credits a horse meat diet for much of his improved form (Is that what the kids call it nowadays) .

You've come a long way in past two years. What have you changed?

I changed my diet, I changed my coach and when I really think about it ��" I changed everything. From my girlfriend to my training and diet. Before I ate a lot of vegetables that are healthy but contained little energy. Now I mainly eat a horse meat, rice and protein shakes. I got rid of my old coach who was in charge of my fight strategies. It simply wasn't working. I just started to think about what I had to do to become a better fighter.

I kid you not that is an accurate translation. The interview was conducted by Croatian sports magazine Index.hr. (Translation by Robert K)

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 03:47 PM
That is just disgusting....:wacko:

Straight Right
04-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Maybe there is no word for Bison in Dutch, at least I pretending that's what the reason is. :blink:

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 04:59 PM
I bet he only eats rump meat. If what they say about "you are what you eat" is true.:wink:

Crisco
04-23-2009, 05:24 PM
I would eat it. I'd feel bad cuz I like horsesn, but I'd eat it.

rearnakedchoke
04-23-2009, 05:43 PM
bring on mr. ed ...... i would eat it ...

rockdawg21
04-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I'll bet it's good. Horses are usually well-fed and lean. Probably one heck of a quality protein.

However, he's a fool to think it's vital to his succes. All the main meats - chicken, turkey, beef, venison, buffalo, etc. are virtually equal in bioavailabilty.

Crisco
04-23-2009, 06:31 PM
I'll bet it's good. Horses are usually well-fed and lean. Probably one heck of a quality protein.

However, he's a fool to think it's vital to his succes. All the main meats - chicken, turkey, beef, venison, buffalo, etc. are virtually equal in bioavailabilty.

If he thinks it is... it is.

All mental baby.

xSubmission
04-23-2009, 06:37 PM
yummmm~ horse :)

rockdawg21
04-23-2009, 06:39 PM
If he thinks it is... it is.

All mental baby.
This is true :)