PDA

View Full Version : Tatto help

mcdadeink
04-22-2009, 05:04 PM
I am looking at doing a half sleeve on my upper left arm of a tribute to mma. wanting to through in tapout logo, one more round logo ufc..so on.. color..BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAW AND CANT FIND ANYTHIGN LIke THIS.. can anyone help me out here? you can email me at mcdade_ink@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tee Jay

rockdawg21
04-22-2009, 05:06 PM
I use Yahoo! Image search:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/

Find a couple that you like and bring it to the tattoo guys. They're talented and can help you out from just a few simple printouts.

mcdadeink
04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
tried that..nothing really came up

Miss Foxy
04-22-2009, 05:11 PM
I am looking at doing a half sleeve on my upper left arm of a tribute to mma. wanting to through in tapout logo, one more round logo ufc..so on.. color..BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRAW AND CANT FIND ANYTHIGN LIke THIS.. can anyone help me out here? you can email me at mcdade_ink@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tee Jay
Print out the logos take it to the tattoo artist and if he/she is a real artist they can bring it together and draw you out something. If they are whack and just copy over other artists work then do more research for an artist..:)

rearnakedchoke
04-22-2009, 05:46 PM
go to google images, type in tattoo fail and make sure you get nothing like those .........

Crisco
04-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Don't put a tapout logo on your arm dude... Don't be that guy.

mcdadeink
04-22-2009, 07:16 PM
what you mean dotn be that guy...and i didnt mean i want to slap a tapout logo on my arm either

rockdawg21
04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Don't put a tapout logo on your arm dude... Don't be that guy.
I didn't want to be the first one to say it, but I agree. That's like getting a Nintendo logo on your arm. Eventually, you'll wish you got something more meaningful.

Llamafighter
04-22-2009, 10:20 PM
what you mean dotn be that guy...and i didnt mean i want to slap a tapout logo on my arm either

wanting to through in tapout logo, one more round logo ufc..so on.. color
But thats' exactly what you said, bro?

mcdadeink
04-22-2009, 10:35 PM
more long an idea...just looking for things representing mma...........

mcdadeink
04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
just wanting to tie a bunch of things together to make my half sleeve..and you oppose tapout, but not one more round? bro...just trying to find things that tie in...charles lewis had a nice quote i wanted to throug in but im nor sure if quotes in a half sleeve would come out nice...i was just looking for soem help

lyndsey823
04-23-2009, 03:05 AM
just wanting to tie a bunch of things together to make my half sleeve..and you oppose tapout, but not one more round? bro...just trying to find things that tie in...charles lewis had a nice quote i wanted to throug in but im nor sure if quotes in a half sleeve would come out nice...i was just looking for soem help

if you're wanting to get the logos, skip the quote. throwing all that stuff in there will just look like one big mess. you should do one or the other. how long is the quote?? because if it is a long one, it'll be hard to find an artist that can put awesome detail with such small lettering. then when you get older they'll just bleed together and look awful.

Crisco
04-23-2009, 03:29 AM
Don't pick clothing lines either.

If your looking to rep "Mask"

Just get "Believe" tat'd on your sleeve and have the tat guy work around it with some tribal stuff or something.

County Mike
04-23-2009, 10:55 AM
The "Believe" is a good idea because it could have countless meanings.

I do like the little RNC logo that's on a lot of the Tapout gear now.

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 12:43 PM
more long an idea...just looking for things representing mma...........

Any tattoo artist worth their ****, should be able to sit down with you and come up with some ideas that you'll love. Think of some of your favorite styles and moves and maybe teh designer can come up with some cool tribal style figures.

mcdadeink
04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
that sounds pretty good

rockdawg21
04-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Are you a religious guy? Jesus Didn't Tap

http://www.nosubmit.com/

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 01:36 PM
that sounds pretty good

Get reccomendations from people that have Tats you like. Always go by word of mouth and never just pick a place cause it's convenient. Do your research and you'll find an artist that will give you something that you can wear with pride for the rest of your life (cause that's how long it will be there:)

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Are you a religious guy? Jesus Didn't Tap

http://www.nosubmit.com/

But He did submit...just ask Dave:)

Crisco
04-23-2009, 01:42 PM
But He did submit...just ask Dave:)

Did not!

mcdadeink
04-23-2009, 04:28 PM
i have a guy i go to that does all my tats

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Then perhaps you should consult him..

Crisco
04-23-2009, 07:20 PM

or perhaps not if you already mentioned it to him and he can't think of anything then he sucks and you should go somewhere else.

lyndsey823
04-23-2009, 09:42 PM

i was thinking the same thing!

Miss Foxy
04-23-2009, 10:10 PM
i was thinking the same thing!
Great minds think alike!! :wink:

lyndsey823
04-24-2009, 04:48 AM
Great minds think alike!! :wink:

you got that right my dear!

VCURamFan
04-24-2009, 05:13 AM
Great minds think alike!! :wink:Yeah, but small minds seldom differ...:Whistle:

billwilliams70
04-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Maybe just go to an actual tattoo artist, tell them what you want and see what they can come up with. If you're in this for a sleeve, then you've already got a jist of what the cost could be.....so go for it.

You can tell any good tattoo artist what you want and they can make it happen, more so than a bunch of people on a Matt Hughes board can (no harm intended guys).
After having read this......I seriously doubt the validity of the whole question. If you have a guy to go to that does all your tats, why are you asking everyone here?

Don't get the Tapout logo, but maybe some ink that's similar to some of the Tapout artwork.......

Just my two lincolns.

Later.

County Mike
04-24-2009, 10:39 AM
or perhaps not if you already mentioned it to him and he can't think of anything then he sucks and you should go somewhere else.

Word!

Buc Nasty
04-24-2009, 12:16 PM
I like the idea of getting Tapout if it is a tribute to 'Mask', but I agree you'll regret getting the logo. You'll look like an entrance t-shirt!

You could get it written in Japanese or something cool. Try this translator - Icelandic Runic I thinks its called, it looks good. I just can't get a screenshot to show you.

http://www.bmeijer.com/fun_stuff/runic_translator/index.html

atomdanger
04-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Thanks
Tee Jay

Your tattoo artist would be your best bet.
but I would honestly re think getting clothing brands tattooed on myself if I were you.

O_O