PDA

View Full Version : Makes me furious!

Miss Foxy
04-21-2009, 03:00 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/perez-hilton-the-way-miss-california-answered-her-question-lost-her-the-crown/21528?nc
This just sucks! She gets boo'd and ridiculed, because she has morals?!! What the freak is wrong with everyone? :angry:

newpowersoul
04-21-2009, 03:08 PM
I couldn't believe this one either...they asked for her opinion and got it. Then this uproar happens because of perez hilton...are you serious? This guy should be bound and locked in a room forced to watch the silva vs leites fight over and over and over....what a joke

Llamafighter
04-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Perez hilton is a gossip rag writer, who unfortunately has a little bit of influence in Hollywood. Why in the world he would ask someone for their opinion and then react like that is beyond me. Whether or not I agree withher answer she has the right to her own opinion. I don't expect her to go against her values just to win the contest. I do find the pageants a complete waste of time though.
It was fun that something so extravagant was promoting "being green". I'd liek to see the electric bill from that telecast:)

rockdawg21
04-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Are you serious? That's an outrage! F'ing liberals ruining free speech!

Spiritwalker
04-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Whether or not I agree withher answer she has the right to her own opinion. I don't expect her to go against her values just to win the contest.

Well Said!

CAVEMAN
04-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I just got into a discussion/debate on Facebook last week about a similar subject and let me tell you.....the haters came out of the woodwork! I was called a bible beater, an ignorant bigot full of hatred, right wing extremist...etc!

Liberals are accepting of many thoughts and viewpoints until it goes against their agenda.

Llamafighter
04-21-2009, 03:50 PM
I just got into a discussion/debate on Facebook last week about a similar subject and let me tell you.....the haters came out of the woodwork! I was called a bible beater, an ignorant bigot full of hatred, right wing extremist...etc!

Liberals are accepting of many thoughts and viewpoints until it goes against their agenda.

I'm liberal and I appreciate your values and opinions. So not all of us are crazy...

Miss Foxy
04-21-2009, 03:51 PM
FYI I am considered a liberal and a lot of us do have morals.

NateR
04-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe this is just evidence that all the narrow-minded bigots in the Gay Rights debate are actually the gays themselves.

logrus
04-21-2009, 04:46 PM
I don't see what the issue is, he asked for her opinion, and he got just that. Anyways who cares about gay marriage anyways. Just because the marriage aint legal doesn't mean they are not going to live together.

Miss Foxy
04-21-2009, 04:49 PM
I don't see what the issue is, he asked for her opinion, and he got just that. Anyways who cares about gay marriage anyways. Just because the marriage aint legal doesn't mean they are not going to live together.
Exactly!! She never compromised her beliefs for the sake of being politically correct. I find it tacky that this girl is being ridiculed for answering a question. She even made it clear she did not want to offend anyone.

Buzzard
04-21-2009, 05:42 PM

????????