PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden

atomdanger
04-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Sooo

What is everybody's opinion on the vice president?
To be honest I haven't heard much about him since the election,
and Obama is keeping his name in the press like crazy so Biden never gets talked about.

I don't even know much about the guy, I know he has some actual good government experience.

CAVEMAN
04-20-2009, 07:25 PM
He is about as far left as his partner! I do not like his voting record on abortion, I know that much. It's been awhile since I viewed his voting record, but I do know he voted a 100% along the same lines as his democrat colleagues! Enough for me not to like him!

rearnakedchoke
04-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Didn't he shoot his buddy on a hunting trip? oh wait, that was the last veep ....

rockdawg21
04-20-2009, 08:10 PM
He seems like a nice guy in the debate and interview. I know nothing about him though. He just seems like a good ol' boy, but he's a Democrat, so I know I'm only fooling myself. :rotfl:

atomdanger
04-20-2009, 08:31 PM
He is about as far left as his partner!
I do not like his voting record on abortion, I know that much.
It's been awhile since I viewed his voting record, but I do know he voted a 100% along the same lines as his democrat colleagues! Enough for me not to like him!

I like this website.
http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm
Found out a little more about him.

No on gay marriage; yes on equal treatment.
Establish an FBI registry of sexual offendors.
Take away the billions of subsidy to the oil companies.
Rated 80% by SANE, indicating a pro-peace voting record.
Oppose granting driverís licenses to illegal immigrants.

J.B.
04-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Biden is a habitual liar and I have not liked him since he was a major sponsor of the perform act and the digital millennium copyright act.

atomdanger
04-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Biden is a habitual liar and I have not liked him since he was a major sponsor of the perform act and the digital millennium copyright act.

Brief summary of those?

Tyburn
04-20-2009, 10:01 PM
I dont know anything about the current Vice President of The United States of America.

I know a bit about the one in the Bush Administration...thank GOD he never became President :unsure:

Buzzard
04-20-2009, 10:13 PM

Nice Karl Rove response there. Do you have anything to base your claim on other than the response of Karl Rove?

Buzzard
04-20-2009, 10:16 PM
I like this website.
http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm
Found out a little more about him.

That's a good site. Thanks for the link.

J.B.
04-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Nice Karl Rove response there. Do you have anything to base your claim on other than the response of Karl Rove?

The response of Karl Rove? I don't remember Rove sharing the opinion of the anti-RIAA crowd. If I would have had time to post a detailed response I would have done so. Buzz off libtard. :angry:

Anyway Atom, The Perform Act and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act are pieces of legislation that were forced through congress by the elitist scumbags in the recording industry. They cover a broad array of topics but the bottom line is they were propagated by the RIAA, an association that claims to be protecting artists but is really ripping them off. No self respecting audio engineer and tech junkie can support this.

Buzzard
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM
The response of Karl Rove? I don't remember Rove sharing the opinion of the anti-RIAA crowd. If I would have had time to post a detailed response I would have done so. Buzz off libtard. :angry:

Karl Rove made the exact same statement about Biden 10 days ago. You parroted it. Do you have anything to substantiate your claims that Biden is a habitual liar? I understand why you revert to childish name calling when you get caught parroting someone as vile as Karl Rove. Get over it and grow up.