:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUxBzAfmLiM

I was gonna go visit that whilst I was in the city.:sad:

There cathedral has THREE mace!!

Tyburn
04-20-2009, 01:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGALaiX3uto

one of my favourite hymns :)

WTF is going on with the strange kites and flying banners I dont know...thats most odd!

rockdawg21
04-20-2009, 01:30 AM
I went to New York once. I walked up to the first person I saw and said, "Can you tell me where the Statue of Liberty is or should I go f*** myself?" :rotfl:

Neezar
04-21-2009, 04:39 AM
Were you planning on visiting New York?

Tyburn
04-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Were you planning on visiting New York?
Yeah...it went the way of Alabama in 2007 :laugh: (New York became an unaffordable expense...I had to cancell that leg of the Tour :sad: )

rearnakedchoke
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM
I went to New York once. I walked up to the first person I saw and said, "Can you tell me where the Statue of Liberty is or should I go f*** myself?" :rotfl:
haha .. classic .. new york rules ...

Llamafighter
04-21-2009, 12:52 PM

:laugh: NYers are just straight forward. Typically people who have a bad experience with NYers it's probably another tourist who si jsut being a dick because they think that's how they're supposed to react.

Tyburn
04-21-2009, 05:03 PM
:laugh: NYers are just straight forward. Typically people who have a bad experience with NYers it's probably another tourist who si jsut being a dick because they think that's how they're supposed to react.
living in cities changes people.

The big cities are the closest Americans ever become to being like the rest of the world :mellow:

The Americans that live in smaller towns, or are rural...they are absolutely brilliant...unless you do something wrong.

then they probably shoot you and dump your body in a swamp or something :laugh:

Neezar
04-23-2009, 03:52 AM
Very astute. lol

medic92
04-23-2009, 04:05 AM
living in cities changes people.

The big cities are the closest Americans ever become to being like the rest of the world :mellow:

The Americans that live in smaller towns, or are rural...they are absolutely brilliant...unless you do something wrong.

then they probably shoot you and dump your body in a swamp or something :laugh:

Around here we'd throw your body down a holler or in a crick, not in a swamp. :laugh:

Tyburn
04-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Around here we'd throw your body down a holler or in a crick, not in a swamp. :laugh:
:laugh: out of sight, out of mind huh :huh: