PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Clarkson got big!!!!!!!!1

Crisco
04-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Anyone else watch Yank's opening day? Kelly sang the anthem.

She is hot for a big woman but she really let herself go.

rearnakedchoke
04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Anyone else watch Yank's opening day? Kelly sang the anthem.

She is hot for a big woman but she really let herself go.

more cushion for the pushin .. nah, didn't see her, but she should hit the treadclimber if she did ...

Llamafighter
04-17-2009, 02:18 PM
She was always thick, but I think they made her lose a lot of weight at first.

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Don't worry, she can easily afford liposuction when she needs it.

Miss Foxy
04-17-2009, 02:23 PM
She's still a dollface no matter what and I feel her pain. I go up n down with my weight too :sad: Thats it someone gimme a latte!! lol..

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 02:33 PM
She's still a dollface no matter what and I feel her pain. I go up n down with my weight too :sad: Thats it someone gimme a latte!! lol..
Could there be a reason for that? :laugh:

Moose
04-17-2009, 11:07 PM
To quote the great sage Kanye:

With all those mocha lattes, you better do pilates!

TonyCap
04-19-2009, 06:26 AM
The weight hasn't affected her voice, that's all that matters. :)

Buzzard
04-19-2009, 06:28 AM

Is that anything like a butterface?

newpowersoul
04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
I have always like Kelly...saw her in concert and it was great. She does have a good voice, I think this is probably closer to her natural weight. I showed up at the gym once wearing a kelly clarkson T shirt...it is amazing how many girls decided that would be a good day to talk to me. They thought it was the funniest thing.

Crisco
04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
The weight hasn't affected her voice, that's all that matters. :)

This comment is a bit Homo...

Crisco
04-21-2009, 06:58 PM
I have always like Kelly...saw her in concert and it was great. She does have a good voice, I think this is probably closer to her natural weight. I showed up at the gym once wearing a kelly clarkson T shirt...it is amazing how many girls decided that would be a good day to talk to me. They thought it was the funniest thing.

and so is this one.

County Mike
04-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Someone define "Natural Weight".

Is that what someone weighs when they aren't careful about eating and working out? I don't believe anyone has a natural weight. Your weight is a result of what you do. How much you eat. What you eat. How much you work out, etc.

If I sat on the couch all day eating moon pies, I could probably get my natural weight into the 300s in a short amount of time. Does that mean I'm SUPPOSED to weigh 300 pounds?

If Kelly's getting fat, she NEEDS to eat right and exercise. If not for her career, then for her health.

Crisco
04-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Someone define "Natural Weight".

Is that what someone weighs when they aren't careful about eating and working out? I don't believe anyone has a natural weight. Your weight is a result of what you do. How much you eat. What you eat. How much you work out, etc.

If I sat on the couch all day eating moon pies, I could probably get my natural weight into the 300s in a short amount of time. Does that mean I'm SUPPOSED to weigh 300 pounds?

If Kelly's getting fat, she NEEDS to eat right and exercise. If not for her career, then for her health.

and to make it fun to look at her again.

newpowersoul
04-21-2009, 08:46 PM
i was referring to natural weight in that same sense. To mean that when she does not have someone from one of her labels or management making her workout and eat properly. Natural being whatever her weight is when she doesn't train and eats whatever big texas girls like to eat...