PDA

View Full Version : damarques johnson

atomdanger
04-17-2009, 07:18 AM
http://www.damarquesjohnson.com/

I was over on mmajunkie forums and somebody said they saw johnson sub Matt three times, also apparently he was throttling on Houston Alexander in the standup game.

Any truth to these statements?
hard to believe that about a guy who is 9 - 6

http://i43.tinypic.com/2pqqgw8.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/30nd99x.jpg

Tyburn
04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
:huh:

Do you want me to ask him for you :laugh:

is Damarques sponcered by Jeremy Horn?? I mean...the pictures look legitamate on his website...I suppose its about time we saw a Horn raised fighter on the main stage

rockdawg21
04-21-2009, 01:02 AM
Any video or photo proof? Talk is cheap, especially coming from mmajunkie's forum.

Llamafighter
04-22-2009, 05:07 PM
his website is sparse...

GnP
04-23-2009, 09:49 AM
On a seperate issue, he is such a tool. Moans when Bisping talks but things its fine for him to write on team UK stuff typical imature bully can't wait to see him get beat.

Primadawn
04-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I kept wondering if Bisping is saying more than what they're showing on TV...because if all he's saying is what they're showing...this kid is uber-sensitive and needs to get the F over it...sheesh...

County Mike
04-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Subbing someone in practice isn't that big of a deal. A lot of times, the better fighters put themselves into tough situations to try and work out of it. They can't always get out of it but in a real fight they never would have been there in the first place.

Also, you could be the 10th fresh person in a row to roll with one of the fighters who is building up for a fight. Subbing him when he's tired and you're fresh is very possible but doesn't mean you're a stud.

Llamafighter
04-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Subbing someone in practice isn't that big of a deal. A lot of times, the better fighters put themselves into tough situations to try and work out of it. They can't always get out of it but in a real fight they never would have been there in the first place.

Also, you could be the 10th fresh person in a row to roll with one of the fighters who is building up for a fight. Subbing him when he's tired and you're fresh is very possible but doesn't mean you're a stud.

Good insight, Mike. Thanks!

Crisco
05-28-2009, 10:39 PM

Especially considering Matt was getting ready for serra he was probably getting sharked by atleast 3-4 guys.

Llamafighter
05-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Especially considering Matt was getting ready for serra he was probably getting sharked by atleast 3-4 guys.

Johnson was at Matt's post fight party and was a really nice guy!

Tyburn
05-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Johnson was at Matt's post fight party and was a really nice guy!
he doesnt reply on Myspace. I place him in the same boat as Spencer Fisher :angry:

Hughes_GOAT
05-29-2009, 12:32 AM
he doesnt reply on Myspace. I place him in the same boat as Spencer Fisher :angry:
Spencer wrote me back numerous times. don't be so boring next time! :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-29-2009, 12:40 AM
he doesnt reply on Myspace. I place him in the same boat as Spencer Fisher :angry:And what boat is that?:wacko:

Hughes_GOAT
05-29-2009, 12:44 AM
And what boat is that?:wacko:
the boat that isn't into writing everyone back :laugh:

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 01:01 AM
And what boat is that?:wacko:
I think they purposefully ignore me :angry:

VCURamFan
05-29-2009, 01:04 AM
I think they purposefully ignore me :angry:How do they know to ignore you if they've never responded to you?:blink:

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 01:07 AM
How do they know to ignore you if they've never responded to you?:blink:
:mellow: Because I write to them. Well...I dont write to Spencer Fisher anymore, except by accident now and again.

But I've written to Johnson enough to get a statistical reply by now :sad: Perhaps he didnt like what I had to say...I didnt know he was with Jeremy Horn...and I might of said that he should STOP swearing on TUF :ashamed:

:laugh:

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Might not help that ive always spelt his name wrong too :ashamed:

Llamafighter
05-29-2009, 01:26 AM
:mellow: Because I write to them. Well...I dont write to Spencer Fisher anymore, except by accident now and again.

But I've written to Johnson enough to get a statistical reply by now :sad: Perhaps he didnt like what I had to say...I didnt know he was with Jeremy Horn...and I might of said that he should STOP swearing on TUF :ashamed:

There probably too busy training or something silly like that:Whistle:

Hughes_GOAT
05-29-2009, 02:29 AM

and WAR Horn!!!

Hughes_GOAT
05-29-2009, 02:32 AM
I think they purposefully ignore me :angry:
don't be paranoid. i told them i was just kidding about you.

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 12:43 PM
There probably too busy training or something silly like that:Whistle:
nope...they are online all the time :laugh:

VCURamFan
05-29-2009, 09:00 PM
nope...they are online all the time :laugh:So they leave their computers running. I do it all the time.

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 09:20 PM
:unsure-1: maybe...but that still doesnt explain why they respond to others and not me :angry:

:laugh: So they leave their computers running. I do it all the time.

Crisco
05-29-2009, 09:47 PM
:unsure-1: maybe...but that still doesnt explain why they respond to others and not me :angry:

You might have come on a big strong Dave.

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 09:57 PM
You might have come on a big strong Dave.
:unsure-1: what do you mean :huh:

Crisco
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM
:unsure-1: what do you mean :huh:

Telling him he shouldn't swear so much and what not. Not a good way to approach people you want a response from.

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Telling him he shouldn't swear so much and what not. Not a good way to approach people you want a response from.
:laugh: No...I think you missunderstand.

I wrote that in a myspace blog...I'm not sure he's even read the blog...and its not that bad...you can read it in the spoiler threads on this forum sinse ive copied them into the appropriate threads

Crisco
05-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Maybe he is just a douche? lol

Tyburn
05-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Maybe he is just a douche? lol
:laugh: well I thought that originially...but...He cant be THAT bad if he was in the entourage for Hughes at 98 can he?? :huh:

Miss Foxy
05-30-2009, 08:22 AM
:laugh: well I thought that originially...but...He cant be THAT bad if he was in the entourage for Hughes at 98 can he?? :huh:
I will go undercover and put him to the test!:Whistle:

Tyburn
05-30-2009, 12:15 PM

Chuck
06-19-2009, 05:32 AM

Not much of a test honey.... unless he's blind, deaf and mute he would definitely respond to you! :D